Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Online Jersey Stores

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,393 ✭✭✭PM me nudes

Regarding shootjerseys new site and postage, shootjerseys also originally charged $30 for postage on orders less than five, so I'd expect them to drop shipping costs on orders under ten and post with HK post at some point

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,057 ✭✭✭FixitFelix

New arrivals from my aliexpress seller
    Athletico Madrid Home
    http://i.imgur.com/QU9mCRe.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/a4JposG.jpg

Kids Barca home kit
    Shorts look a different colour for some reason
    http://i.imgur.com/p05qocR.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/9AyjFrw.jpg

Going by the kids kits i got
    Barca away from shootjerseys
    And
    Barca home from aliexpress

I have to say shootjerseys is better quality

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

Nice teddybear

:pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭Danger781

neacy69 wrote: »
    Collecting my united 3rd jersey from the PO today. Ordered from shootjerseys direct to the house (not PM) on the 12th but it wasnt shipped until the 17th...Got an attempted delivery notification yesterday.

I'll post pics when i get it

dBt4PdW.png

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭neacy69

Danger781 wrote: »
    dBt4PdW.png

Sorry chap! went for unexpected beers and haven't been home since!! Will deliver tonight

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

My aliexpress seller is a one hit wonder, I've a feeling he made a mistake with my prices when ordering. Got 6 for 6 dollars. He's back to 4 jerseys for 58 now. Would buy from elsewhere at that price, his English is terrible.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

RossieMan wrote: »
    My aliexpress seller is a one hit wonder, I've a feeling he made a mistake with my prices when ordering. Got 6 for 6 dollars. He's back to 4 jerseys for 58 now. Would buy from elsewhere at that price, his English is terrible.

:D did he give you 6 for $6???

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,369 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

Avoid this guy if you want jerseys fast.

Paid 8th august.
    Tracking sent to me on 11th.
    Tracking starts working on 27th August. Left China yesterday.
    And he sent it to the wrong country.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,388 ✭✭✭macslash

Mu Utd jersey arrived from AliExpress today. Not home to try it on or that but the old lady says its good material etc!

I'll add these for now

good fit material is good stitching seems ok...happy with shirt and with shipping dirext to thw door in approx 2 weeks but then I haven't compared it to a genuine one

Its an xl I'm 6ft5 and 100kg

• Advertisement

neacy69 wrote: »
    I'll add these for now

good fit material is good stitching seems ok...happy with shirt and with shipping dirext to thw door in approx 2 weeks but then I haven't compared it to a genuine one

Its an xl I'm 6ft5 and 100kg

Look good quality and fit, the only thing im not sure about is the design on the top of the jersey supposed to be that obvious?
    Just by going by pics of the official one it looks more subtle

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

http://www.aliexpress.com/store/1303338

I won't embed pics but here's a link to where I found the above seller with pics.

http://www.redcafe.net/threads/cheap-football-kits.239070/page-37#post-18090165

FixitFelix wrote: »
    Look good quality and fit, the only thing im not sure about is the design on the top of the jersey supposed to be that obvious?
    Just by going by pics of the official one it looks more subtle

Could be right here's the official Adidas picture

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,174 ✭✭✭ItsHoggie

My PSG home jersey was shipped from ShootJerseys last night, will be using PM so hopefully won't be waiting too long!
    It's my first time ordering aswell so hoping all goes well. Will post pics when I get it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,369 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

Shoot only have the Celtic short sleeve home jersey in size S at the minute in case anyone was thinking of ordering M/L/XL. They'll just email after asking you to pick a replacement.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,759 ✭✭✭gustafo

who is cheaper now for jerseys yayun or shoot?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

gustafo wrote: »
    who is cheaper now for jerseys yayun or shoot?

Shoot

Got my tracking number from shoot and went onto track17 but how do I actually track it?

Anyone notice the banner for shoots new site?

Jerseys are $2 cheaper and says the shipping is free and faster!!

http://bestjersey.top/

ItsHoggie wrote: »
    Got my tracking number from shoot and went onto track17 but how do I actually track it?

just paste your tracking number into the space and track

• Advertisement

just paste your tracking number into the space and track

What space? It's asking me to pick a service first?

What space? It's asking me to pick a service first?

hit the big blue one

@neacy

The jersey you got and the jersey mac got look very different..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,598 ✭✭✭Saint_Mel

Saint_Mel wrote: »
    Haven't bought a football jersey in a long time but after reading through the thread, and seeing my local Lifestyle were charging something like €70 for Dortmund away, I said if give ShootJersry a whirl and see what the craic was.
    Ordered on 14th Aug and made schoolboy error of using my address instead of PM. Checked the tracking constantly, it left HK on 19th but nothing further ... Until this morning U spotted it was received in Dublin at 4am this morning and now listed as on route to customer.

I'll post a pic when it arrives.

Ordered a kids kit from an Ali seller and used PM. Ordered on 25th Aug, got message in 26th to say it shipped so we'll see how long it takes to get to NI PM

Dortmund arrived Friday. Quality is very good although the material for the crest is a but cheaper looking than the real one.Other than that it seems fine. Only thing I noticed is the label had all the regional sizes marked as L :-)

Had to laugh at the washing instructions too; it just said "Wash This When Dirty" :D

But overall when you compare the €14 price to the regular one of €70 ... I know where I'll be going again!

Order from Ali landed in ParcelMotel today so might have it tomorrow

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭shefellover93

Dortmund arrived Friday. Quality is very good although the material for the crest is a but cheaper looking than the real one.Other than that it seems fine. Only thing I noticed is the label had all the regional sizes marked as L :-)

Had to laugh at the washing instructions too; it just said "Wash This When Dirty" :D

But overall when you compare the €14 price to the regular one of €70 ... I know where I'll be going again!

Order from Ali landed in ParcelMotel today so might have it tomorrow

How long it take from Ali to PM? Mine's after leaving China yesterday so hopefully will be with PM by next week!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,283 ✭✭✭gucci

v3ttel wrote: »

I got the Roma home, Dortmund home and the United training top. The quality of the two home jerseys are absolutely faultless, but the United training top has a luminous orange trim rather than red, although it's actually nicer like that.

Lovely stuff, I have ordered one from Shoot yesterday, so hopefully will be as good of quality.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,146 ✭✭✭aaronm13

Got my black Liverpool jersey from shoot on Friday. Quality is really excellent. I ordered a xl but the jersey is an Asian xl and a euro/us L is this normal sizing. Fit is a bit on the snug size. If the Asian xl is the largest they do I won't bother contacting them or ordering again.

@neacy

The jersey you got and the jersey mac got look very different..

Ye I agree. I still haven't compared mine to the real one but the design could be too obvious on mine

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,598 ✭✭✭Saint_Mel

How long it take from Ali to PM? Mine's after leaving China yesterday so hopefully will be with PM by next week!

Despatched on26th Aug, got to central PM depot on Friday so hope to have it Monday

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,495 ✭✭✭Sono

Sono wrote: »

Still have this for sale if anyone wants it drop me a PM it is brand new with tags,can post or collection, €17 if you collect it. Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 364 ✭✭Sundance_Kid

When ordering from Shoot, is their large slightly smaller then a typical large?

Have previously ordered through Aliexpress and ordered a large and it was more like a medium-large which fitted perfectly.

Also with one or 2 jerseys, that shouldnt be stopped going through customs?

Thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭shefellover93

Despatched on26th Aug, got to central PM depot on Friday so hope to have it Monday

Cheers :) Mine was sent a few days ago so if I'm lucky will get them next week!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

My United home jersey arrived today from AliExpress, shopped around for a seller with 100% positive feedback, but quite disappointed with what arrived. I don't know as I haven't had a chance to compare in the shops but the jersey feels like it's made of a very cheap material, and is quite shiny/glossy. Will compare to a real one when I have a chance.

How long does it take for the tracking from shoot to be active?
    Mine was shipped 48hrs ago but still says unavailable?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 372 ✭✭Nidot

Hi All,

How long does it take to exit GBLALA once the package is sent by ShootJerseys.

Looking forward to trying on my new Utd jersey.

Thanks

• Advertisement

Nidot wrote: »
    Hi All,

How long does it take to exit GBLALA once the package is sent by ShootJerseys.

Looking forward to trying on my new Utd jersey.

Thanks

I think it depends mine is there since friday but don't know if they work the weekend

I think it depends mine is there since friday but don't know if they work the weekend

Don't think mine is even in GBLALA yet, this is what shoes up when I track it:

2015-09-03 21:54
    Guangzhou, left the treatment center, send to GBLALA

Nidot wrote: »
    Don't think mine is even in GBLALA yet, this is what shoes up when I track it:

2015-09-03 21:54
    Guangzhou, left the treatment center, send to GBLALA

Its only on its way so

Its only on its way so

Cheers FixitFelix.

Shootjerseys sent one package with a number of jerseys in it and I'm still awaiting confirmation that another package has been sent.

The other package I know (as they've told me on WhatsApp) contains the Barcelona jacket I ordered, really want that to be good as I ordered a training top before and it was excellent quality.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

How long does it take for the tracking from shoot to be active?
    Mine was shipped 48hrs ago but still says unavailable?

Curious about that myself. I had a Arsenal Kit shipped from them last Friday and wondering when it will appear on tracking. I have a five year old driving me demented to get his new kit!!

• Advertisement

gandalf wrote: »
    Curious about that myself. I had a Arsenal Kit shipped from them last Friday and wondering when it will appear on tracking. I have a five year old driving me demented to get his new kit!!

Yeah mine was shipped Saturday nothing showing up on tracking yet tho

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭but1er

Mines sitting in customs since last Friday, my first parcel got thru without any hassle

Rang today said they have nothing there

Good fun

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭14murphy

I ordered a Jersey off shioot. It dispatched on the 01-09-2015. Stupidly I ordered it to an Irish PM address. When I use17track.com it just tells me it is in transit and has left its originating country and is on route. It gives no other info. What are my chances it will be here by Friday. Heading to the Utd v Lpool game on Sat ? Wanted my Jerseys for me and the old boy.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

No chance.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

14murphy wrote: »
    I ordered a Jersey off shioot. It dispatched on the 01-09-2015. Stupidly I ordered it to an Irish PM address. When I use17track.com it just tells me it is in transit and has left its originating country and is on route. It gives no other info. What are my chances it will be here by Friday. Heading to the Utd v Lpool game on Sat ? Wanted my Jerseys for me and the old boy.

Its usually a minimum 3/4 weeks wait so your chances are pretty much zero.

Has anyone ordered kids sizes from shootjerseys? Any advice?

Friend asking me to get some jerseys for his kids..

The ones I've ordered have been spot on

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭14murphy

Mr Blobby wrote: »
    Its usually a minimum 3/4 weeks wait so your chances are pretty much zero.

Would that be because I ordered to the Irish address ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,606 ✭✭✭sgarvan

Got Arsenal home and away size 20 (5/6 years old) for my 5 year old. Perfect kits and fit him perfect.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,606 ✭✭✭sgarvan

14murphy wrote: »
    Would that be because I ordered to the Irish address ?

Yes. Could even be up to 6 weeks to get here. Using PM UK takes about 2 weeks.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement