Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Online Jersey Stores

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

According to the tracker, there was an 'attempted delivery' of my Shoot order at PM yesterday, how did it not get delivered? :confused:

I hope they re-deliver it there today otherwise it might get messy!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

ItsHoggie wrote: »
    Yeah mine was shipped Saturday nothing showing up on tracking yet tho

Ah it's appeared now. In transit to the UK. I used PM so hopefully delivery early next week.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,174 ✭✭✭ItsHoggie

gandalf wrote: »
    Ah it's appeared now. In transit to the UK. I used PM so hopefully delivery early next week.

Yup, mine too! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭Danger781

kfallon wrote: »
    According to the tracker, there was an 'attempted delivery' of my Shoot order at PM yesterday, how did it not get delivered? :confused:

How big was the order? If you get charged anything (tax, customs, whatever..) then PM won't accept it..

Danger781 wrote: »
    How big was the order? If you get charged anything (tax, customs, whatever..) then PM won't accept it..

Usual Shoot order size, 5 Jerseys! Hopefully they will deliver it today! I sent a query off to PM anyway!

Usual Shoot order size, 5 Jerseys! Hopefully they will deliver it today! I sent a query off to PM anyway!

Then I guess it depends on how shoot labelled it. If they labelled it at full price and you got charged customs then there isn't much you can do - PM won't accept it unless you pre-arrange it with them. Wait and see what PM say I suppose. Their customer service are pretty decent to be fair.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭prettyboy81

I've got a free Seattle Sounders Green Jersey off Shoot over a mistake at their end. Just landed up North in PM, was shipped on 5th via Hong Kong Post.

I cannot fault the speed gonna via PM, deft worth the extra few euros for delivery.

• Registered Users Posts: 649 ✭✭✭DuffleBag

Received my shootjersey order yesterday. Actually arrived at the belfast PM HQ sunday and delivered yesterday morning. Shipped Fri 28th August so 9 days ish to get here is pretty good. Real Madrid away. Not sure if the shorts are supposed to match colour wise, but they dont. Quality is good. This isnt the "thai version" on the site.

Those shorts are correct, they are supposed to be a different colour!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 372 ✭✭Nidot

DuffleBag wrote: »
    Received my shootjersey order yesterday. Actually arrived at the belfast PM HQ sunday and delivered yesterday morning. Shipped Fri 28th August so 9 days ish to get here is pretty good. Real Madrid away. Not sure if the shorts are supposed to match colour wise, but they dont. Quality is good. This isnt the "thai version" on the site.

All looks very nice.

Looking forward to getting my order now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,057 ✭✭✭FixitFelix

DuffleBag wrote: »
    Is the crest on this vinyl or stitched?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,291 ✭✭✭Simply Red

My shoot order arrived at Langley HWDC today, any idea how long ill be waiting? Ordered through PM UK

FixitFelix wrote: »
    Is the crest on this vinyl or stitched?

Stitched! Not sure what the real version is.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

MrMac84 wrote: »
    Any difference is the two United jerseys when side by side? I must place an order soon

Yeah, the material is a slightly different

I've ordered around 12 jerseys from him, but this is the first one that I'd instantly be able to spot wasn't real.

Are people ordering thai version or non-thai version from shootjerseys?

I just realised there is two seperate sections...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

Are people ordering thai version or non-thai version from shootjerseys?

I just realised there is two seperate sections...

Thai are supposedly better quality. But i've never bought a non-thai kit too compare.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,369 ✭✭✭✭Liam O

Mr Blobby wrote: »
    Thai are supposedly better quality. But i've never bought a non-thai kit too compare.

When I ordered off them a couple of years ago I mixed it up a bit. The Thai were definitely more likely to be spot on but the shorts and shirt pack isn't bad. The AC jersey I got the sponsor came off but the Celtic one was fine and the shorts are very good for all the FKWs out there.

Got this Arsenal Away today off my aliexpress supplier top quality as usual

http://i.imgur.com/Nul5Myr.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/ag3GoDH.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/u2Z2JtB.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 393 ✭✭LandonRicketts

Got another order off of shootjerseys and used the PM UK address right this time. However I just checked the tracking number I got this:

"A delivery was attempted for your item with reference "tracking no." in NEWTOWNABBEY PDO before 07:02 on 08/09/15."

Any idea what this about. I got onto Parcel Motel but I won't get a reply until tomorrow

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,369 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

Got another order off of shootjerseys and used the PM UK address right this time. However I just checked the tracking number I got this:

"A delivery was attempted for your item with reference "tracking no." in NEWTOWNABBEY PDO before 07:02 on 08/09/15."

Any idea what this about. I got onto Parcel Motel but I won't get a reply until tomorrow

Assuming the website you use to track uses a 24 hour clock, it's probably because there was nobody there to accept a package at 7am. Bit early for Royal Mail to be delivering, is it not?

• Advertisement

Yea that's what I thought too 7am is a bit early alright. I don't know know what the situation is now as its probably sitting at a Newtownabbey sorting office as we speak

My Arsenal training tracksuit arrived at PM today from shootjerseys, 6 days after it was sent out via EMS
    Will post up pics of quality when i collect it

Having the same problem right now, it will eventually turn into 'Delivered' within 24 hours but my 'Delivery' time is actually earlier than the 'attempted delivery' time on the same day :confused:

I've been sending emails to PM since yesterday trying to find out what the story is! I'm just worried that it's sitting in some Royal Mail Office now after one attempt to deliver it! It says delivered on 7/9 at 7.27am which means it should be checked in by now. They say they don't have it!

FFS :mad:

Normally PM are spot-on when it comes to customer service. I often get an email response within an hour.

Could always call them. I've done that a fair few times.

My Arsenal training tracksuit arrived at PM today from shootjerseys, 6 days after it was sent out via EMS

Interested to hear about this. And sizing.

Having the same problem right now, it will eventually turn into 'Delivered' within 24 hours but my 'Delivery' time is actually earlier than the 'attempted delivery' time on the same day :confused:

I've been sending emails to PM since yesterday trying to find out what the story is! I'm just worried that it's sitting in some Royal Mail Office now after one attempt to deliver it! It says delivered on 7/9 at 7.27am which means it should be checked in by now. They say they don't have it!

FFS :mad:

PM Customer Service is very quick. Basically its on Royal Mail/Parcelforce end as its in their sorting office in Newtownabbey after the attempted delivery. I've sent an email to Parcelforce but it seems quicker to get onto them through Twitter as it seems they are quicker to reply through that

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,543 ✭✭✭Claude Burgundy

Normally PM are spot-on when it comes to customer service. I often get an email response within an hour.

Could always call them. I've done that a fair few times.

Can't agree, i've had a few problems with them this year. Very slow communication and didn't really solve my problem when a package went missing.

Had to pay Customs Charges of £13.....the bastards!!! :mad::p

PM found a card saying the chargeshad to be paid!

I've another Shoot order land up there this morn, nothing on the tracker about unsuccessful delivery this time!

Had to pay Customs Charges of £13.....the bastards!!! :mad::p

PM found a card saying the chargeshad to be paid!

I've another Shoot order land up there this morn, nothing on the tracker about unsuccessful delivery this time!

Did Parcel Motel pay for customs and then charged you in return or did you have to pay customs through Parcelforce/RoyalMail and then they sent it to Parcel Motel?

Did Parcel Motel pay for customs and then charged you in return or did you have to pay customs through Parcelforce/RoyalMail and then they sent it to Parcel Motel?

I had to pay it on Royal Mail website, they said they'll redeliver it on Friday!

I hope I don't have to do the same for the one that arrived this morning too :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

I had to pay it on Royal Mail website, they said they'll redeliver it on Friday!

I hope I don't have to do the same for the one that arrived this morning too :rolleyes:

Ahh Jaysus I hope it ain't the same case for me. When I contacted Parcel Motel they received no letters or delivery notes so I hope it ain't a custom charge and that they were still in bed when Parcelforce tried to deliver to the depot :pac::pac::pac:

Ahh Jaysus I hope it ain't the same case for me. When I contacted Parcel Motel they received no letters or delivery notes so I hope it ain't a custom charge and that they were still in bed when Parcelforce tried to deliver to the depot :pac::pac::pac:

I'd bet my Customs Charge fee it's exactly the same! Ask PM if they can find a card for you and get ready to pay a few quid :(
    PM is open to receive packages at 7am!

So was your jersey caught by customs and you just had to pay a fee? Normally they get *destroyed* ;)

I'd bet my Customs Charge fee it's exactly the same! Ask PM if they can find a card for you and get ready to pay a few quid :(
    PM is open to receive packages at 7am!

Just got onto them there again and they confirmed they received no card for customs charges for the item so it is still in limbo until Parcelforce get back to me:(:(:(

Mr Blobby wrote: »
    So was your jersey caught by customs and you just had to pay a fee? Normally they get *destroyed* ;)

It said it was Import Duty/Tax.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,255 ✭✭✭Yawns

Ordered a few jerseys for family and friends about 10 days apart but shoot have sent them all in one package. :( Just know a big package will be stopped. If it does happen that they get destroyed, will shoot resend does anybody know from experience or will they just say tough luck.

Have sent them a message to enquire but nothing back yet.

It said it was Import Duty/Tax.

Shoot must be marking the jerseys at full price on the packaging then.. :confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,543 ✭✭✭Claude Burgundy

Shoot must be marking the jerseys at full price on the packaging then.. :confused:

No they are marked as sporting goods.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,291 ✭✭✭Simply Red

My shoot order arrived at the dublin depot not too long ago, i managed to escape any charges, hoepfully theyll deliver them for collection this evening

• Advertisement

Hmm i wonder why parcels are getting charged all of a sudden.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,174 ✭✭✭ItsHoggie

My order still says its being processed for departure from Hong Kong anyone know how long this usually takes?

My other shoot order arrived today, no charges!
    I must have just been unlucky :(

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭14murphy

Anyone any experience with buying training tops and tracksuits from shoot ?
    Wonder what the sizing is like

14murphy wrote: »
    Anyone any experience with buying training tops and tracksuits from shoot ?
    Wonder what the sizing is like

Ordered two training tops today for a friend. Liverpool red and navy.

Turns out at the end of the day PM sent me an email they got from Royal Mail for £12.60 charge. I wonder in the future would it be easier to go to the Dublin Parcel Motel to avoid charges?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,759 ✭✭✭gustafo

Turns out at the end of the day PM sent me an email they got from Royal Mail for £12.60 charge. I wonder in the future would it be easier to go to the Dublin Parcel Motel to avoid charges?

why don't you just get them sent to your home address

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,608 ✭✭✭Newtown90

My order from Shoot Jerseys arrived in PM in Antrim today.

Was sent via EMS on the 3rd so 6 day turn around which is very good.

Interested in seeing the quality, got some of the united training kit!

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭14murphy

Pics when ya get them please

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,606 ✭✭✭sgarvan

Band them up when you can. Want to go back and order the training top and bottoms myself.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 6,525 Mod ✭✭✭✭sharkman

Have a Liverpool 15/16 Third Soccer Jersey in Large here in Dublin if anyone is after one .

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement