Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Online Jersey Stores

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,057 ✭✭✭FixitFelix

sgarvan wrote: »
    Band them up when you can. Want to go back and order the training top and bottoms myself.

Will be collecting in the morning will put up pics after work

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

Ordered 3 Liverpool kids 3rd jerseys from Shoot, they sent me 3 GK kids kits (the black one) Nice kit but hopefully they will send replacements.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,291 ✭✭✭Simply Red

Picked up my shoot order, got the pin and ran straight out the door. Quality is very impressive considering the price, not perfect but that's to be expected, very happy with them. Pics attached below. Man Utd home jersey short sleeve in large and kids 7-8, and 3rd jersey long sleeve, all with shorts

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,088 ✭✭✭Nib

Just ordered 6 jerseys off AliExpress. 3 United, 1 Benfica, 1 Leicester City and 1 Inter Milan.

€81 total.

Sent to PM in Antrim so fingers crossed it gets through customs, and quickly.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

Can anyone recommend a good AliExpress seller for the Man United home jersey? Someone who you have ordered off and recieved the jersey and you've compared it to the real thing and it holds up.

My order arrived today and I'm quite disappointed, cheap material and the shoulder part is a slightly different colour red. Want a better one.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,255 ✭✭✭Yawns

Yawns wrote: »
    Ordered a few jerseys for family and friends about 10 days apart but shoot have sent them all in one package. :( Just know a big package will be stopped. If it does happen that they get destroyed, will shoot resend does anybody know from experience or will they just say tough luck.

Have sent them a message to enquire but nothing back yet.

Hey guys just a quick update for this question in case you come across something similar. If the jerseys are destroyed, they will resend or refund.

• Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭blacknight83

Has anyone ordered the black United away from shoot? I ordered on 27th and still handling among a few other jerseys. Been talking with them on whatsapp and say its still being produced so going to send what's ready, not having much luck ordering kits lol as my original purchased on Ali express took ages also ;(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭neacy69

Has anyone ordered the black United away from shoot? I ordered on 27th and still handling among a few other jerseys. Been talking with them on whatsapp and say its still being produced so going to send what's ready, not having much luck ordering kits lol as my original purchased on Ali express took ages also ;(

I ordered the black united one before that and got it delivered last week. They could be changing the copy of it cos its not exactly right...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,315 ✭✭✭The Mulk

kfallon wrote: »
    Ordered 3 Liverpool kids 3rd jerseys from Shoot, they sent me 3 GK kids kits (the black one) Nice kit but hopefully they will send replacements.

let me know if you want to shift any on, if you get replacements.
    The GK is a really nice jersey

The Mulk wrote: »
    let me know if you want to shift any on, if you get replacements.
    The GK is a really nice jersey

They all have kids names on the back so not much good to anyone!
    They said they'd send me 3 replacements for 50% of original cost, not overly impressed with that tbh, Macs guy would have just sent replacements for free!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,315 ✭✭✭The Mulk

kfallon wrote: »
    They all have kids names on the back so not much good to anyone!
    They said they'd send me 3 replacements for 50% of original cost, not overly impressed with that tbh, Macs guy would have just sent replacements for free!

Ha,ha , i'd just have to tell my kids that your kids were new signings:D

"kfallon #1, he' the new guy they signed from Brazil ;)"

The Mulk wrote: »
    Ha,ha , i'd just have to tell my kids that your kids were new signings:D

"kfallon #1, he' the new guy they signed from Brazil ;)"

Jack - he's a young lad in the reserves, gonna be the new Coutinho!!!

It is a very nice jersey alright!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 678 ✭✭✭kevovek

Picked up my Rayo away jersey from Parcel motel today. Its my 1st ever jersey from aliexpress (seller link) happy enough with the quality, it was for roughly 18 including the PM fee.
    IMG_20150910_152031_zpszv5vc0z3.jpg
    IMG_20150910_152142_zpszeiwpyqx.jpg
    IMG_20150910_152044_zpsmebfky0k.jpg
    IMG_20150910_152058_zpslrb0vf88.jpg
    IMG_20150910_152109_zpsufv7r5ln.jpg
    IMG_20150910_152133_zpsk2lm5hta.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,369 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

Is it normal for shoot to send 3 jerseys via EMS? EMS is express I think. Their site says you have to buy 5 or pay extra for express.

Maybe it is because my order was delayed because they didn't have a jersey I ordered.

kevovek wrote: »
    Picked up my Rayo away jersey from Parcel motel today. Its my 1st ever jersey from aliexpress (seller link) happy enough with the quality, it was for roughly 18 including the PM fee.

How long did it take to arrive? Presume you went with PM UK address?

Not sure exactly but at least 20 days from the time I ordered it took a few days for the order to be processed and shipped too. I think from the tracking information it shipped on the 31st of august. Yeah I used the UK address.

This is the tracksuit i got from shootjerseys
    Its great quality and made of nice comfy material, its a tiny bit small for me its fits just between M-L
    If anyone wants to take it off my hands ill take €40
    The only thing thats not right is the crest is stitched
    http://i.imgur.com/x4Oxsnr.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/yJBXBft.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/HeXioJ0.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/2SceT4w.jpg

FixitFelix wrote: »
    Its great quality and made of nice comfy material, its a tiny bit small for me its fits just between M-L

Nice socks :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,616 ✭✭✭caviardreams

I ordered the kids version around august 26th - only got dispatched 3-4 days ago, so I am guessing there was a delay with it. The good thing is it has arrived in parcel motel in dublin now, so very speedy delivery via PM.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭blacknight83

have been recommended a new seller http://www.gogoalshop.hk just ordered the
    black away United jersey will post pics when arrives ..

has anybody used this source before?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 564 ✭✭✭Skittlebrau

Received 3 jerseys from Shoot yesterday. Pretty unimpressed tbh. Sizing is terrible.

Liverpool third long sleeve - Ordered XL.. fits like a M. Absolutely bet onto me. Unwearable. Also think the stripes are a bit off compared to the real one.

LA Galaxy away - Ordered XL.. more like a Large. Wearable but snug.

Urawa Red Diamonds - Again fits like a L..

Received 3 jerseys from Shoot yesterday. Pretty unimpressed tbh. Sizing is terrible.

Liverpool third long sleeve - Ordered XL.. fits like a M. Absolutely bet onto me. Unwearable. Also think the stripes are a bit off compared to the real one.

Thai jerseys are always a bit smaller than the ones we get in the shops....XL is more of an L

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,606 ✭✭✭sgarvan

have been recommended a new seller http://www.gogoalshop.hk just ordered the
    black away United jersey will post pics when arrives ..

has anybody used this source before?

Double the price of shootjerseys. Will stick with shoot as I had no issues

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 959 ✭✭✭4real

anyone ordered Man united ones? If i order XL would it turn out to be L?

4real wrote: »
    anyone ordered Man united ones? If i order XL would it turn out to be L?

My man united 3rd is an XL and a decent fit but I would say its more of an L than an XL

• Advertisement

Just got a message from gogoalshop asking if they could send me a free jersey in return for doing a jersey review. I havent responded but im sure that they have contacted a few others....Probably means that any reviews from gogoalshop could be tainted....

neacy69 wrote: »
    Just got a message from gogoalshop asking if they could send me a free jersey in return for doing a jersey review. I havent responded but im sure that they have contacted a few others....Probably means that any reviews from gogoalshop could be tainted....

Same, jerseys are $34 on the website, told them nobody will use them at that price when we have tried and trusted sellers for a lot less cost!

• Registered Users Posts: 649 ✭✭✭DuffleBag

FixitFelix wrote: »
    http://i.imgur.com/x4Oxsnr.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/yJBXBft.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/HeXioJ0.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/2SceT4w.jpg

Those bottoms regular bottoms or the new skinny type?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

Unless it says "Fan Style" on the kit then they'll be a size smaller.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,606 ✭✭✭sgarvan

neacy69 wrote: »

Got the same myself.

• Advertisement

DuffleBag wrote: »
    Those bottoms regular bottoms or the new skinny type?

The new skinny type they're nice on

kevovek wrote: »
    Picked up my Rayo away jersey from Parcel motel today. Its my 1st ever jersey from aliexpress

LFP Patch on the sleeve starting to peel already... don't really care if that one comes off but the rest would bother me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 959 ✭✭✭4real

ordered 3 united third kits today, along with training pants from shoot on UK PM address. fingers crossed!

I got the same PM about a free jersey for a review, I'm going to take it. If this guy is going to send me the United home jersey, I'll put in here whether it's good or bad. I'm not going to say it's good just because it was free.

Let's see if it's any use.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,174 ✭✭✭ItsHoggie

How's everyone getting these PM's? I want a free jersey lol

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,174 ✭✭✭ItsHoggie

My PSG jersey arrived in the UK yesterday actually, ill post pics once I get it hopefully won't be too long.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,608 ✭✭✭Newtown90

Got my united training gear Thursday from Shootjerseys.

Got 3/4 length shorts which are grand, transfer Adidas and united crests and the quality is fine.

The blue presentation top which is perfect! Can't get over how good it is.

And a training top which is more pink than I thought it would be!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,096 ✭✭✭andrew1977

Glenviewjf wrote: »
    Got my united training gear Thursday from Shootjerseys.

Got 3/4 length shorts which are grand, transfer Adidas and united crests and the quality is fine.

The blue presentation top which is perfect! Can't get over how good it is.

And a training top which is more pink than I thought it would be!

Whats the sizing like ?

• Registered Users Posts: 393 ✭✭LandonRicketts

Was gonna ask what the sizing like. Was interested myself. I notice how shootjerseys leave the tags on the jerseys now. Its prob why I got caught for income tax charges.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,608 ✭✭✭Newtown90

I'm generally a medium so always order large and it fits grand! 34 waist on the shorts.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,924 ✭✭✭Nforce

Can anyone recommend a decent Aliexpress seller for tracksuits, specifically 15/16 Man Utd?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 481 ✭✭cherrytaz

Just got the attached delivered from shootjerseys via PM. Delighted with the quality and fit

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,924 ✭✭✭Nforce

cherrytaz wrote: »
    Just got the attached delivered from shootjerseys via PM. Delighted with the quality and fit

Cheers. Was looking at them too. How is the sizing? :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

What price are they?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,255 ✭✭✭Yawns

Does PM deliver to lockers on a Saturday or just certain ones maybe?

Never had a Sat delivery to my local locker afaik

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭Danger781

Yawns wrote: »
    Does PM deliver to lockers on a Saturday or just certain ones maybe?

Never had a Sat delivery to my local locker afaik

I've had deliveries on Saturday once or twice..
    Although my last delivery arrived on a Thursday morning up north - Got my notification on Friday and finally had it delivered on Monday

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,055 ✭✭✭boccy23

I collected from PM today in Naas. Arrived yesterday morning in the North.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 481 ✭✭cherrytaz

Nforce wrote: »
    Cheers. Was looking at them too. How is the sizing? :)
    It was €29 plus parcel motel. I'm usually medium and the fit was perfect

Just made my first order on Shootyjerseys. Blue United training top (had to after I saw the pics), Red Bayern training pants, and the Lazio eagle jersey. Can't wait. Will post pics.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,776 ✭✭✭✭keane2097

Anyone have any issues with paying on that shoot website?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement