Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Online Jersey Stores

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,174 ✭✭✭ItsHoggie

keane2097 wrote: »
    Anyone have any issues with paying on that shoot website?

Yeah the visa page wouldn't load on my phone or Playstation, in the end using chrome on my phone I requested desktop site which fixed it.

• Registered Users Posts: 453 ✭✭gillamandango

Got my shoot order, kids sizes 24,26,28 are perfect sizing, but man utd away men's small, is honestly bigger than men's medium..
    Also Real M 3rd kit tore near buttons when kid was putting it on and opened the metal buttons, really sh*t quality...can't fault other 4 shirts in quality and realism.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,662 ✭✭✭Luckycharms_74

Any idea how long it takes to get to PM.
    Mine was shipped last Tuesday but the tracking is all over the place :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 372 ✭✭Nidot

Hi Gang,

Whats the story with postage from Shootjerseys?

I put in an order with them back at the end of August.

It was seperated into two packs:

Pack 1 sent on 03/09/2015 and was delivered on 09/09/2015 to PM.

Pack 2 sent on 11/09/2015 but hasn't appeared on 17track yet.

Both are registered as EMS shipping.

Really confusing how they are packaged and sent.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,057 ✭✭✭FixitFelix

Got Athletico away with shorts
    And kids real madrid away long sleeve waiting in PM will post pics when i pick them up

• Advertisement

Any idea how long it takes to get to PM.
    Mine was shipped last Tuesday but the tracking is all over the place :D
    Nidot wrote: »
    Hi Gang,

Whats the story with postage from Shootjerseys?

I put in an order with them back at the end of August.

It was seperated into two packs:

Pack 1 sent on 03/09/2015 and was delivered on 09/09/2015 to PM.

Pack 2 sent on 11/09/2015 but hasn't appeared on 17track yet.

Both are registered as EMS shipping.

Really confusing how they are packaged and sent.

The website 17track is a bit of a mess. But this morning its updated to show delivery to PM. I should have tomorrow and will post pics then :)

ra5PVsI.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭Danger781

Placed two orders on the 10th, got my tracking code today..

Mainly Liverpool stuff - Jackets, kids kits, and third kit adults..

Will post pics if possible - But they're not for me :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,076 ✭✭✭boccy23

Received an order on Saturday via PM from Shoot.

Long sleeve Dortmund away which was perfect.

Short sleeve Portland Timbers (L) which was a little on the small side.

Long sleeve Real Madrid grey kit which was also small. The arms are actually about 3 or 4 inches too short.

Maybe its an Adidas thing as the Puma shirt was the exact fitting while the other two were smallish.

Got the kids a Real Madrid third kit and AC Milan home which were spot on.

Order left on the 8th, delivered to PM on 11th and I collected on 12th. Cant quibble with that. Even with sizes, for the overall cost, not disappointed.

My order was shipped on the 5th entered the UK on the 11th but track17 hasn't updated since? Just says its arrived in the UK

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,057 ✭✭✭FixitFelix

Jerseys i received from shootjerseys today

Athletico Away absolutely amazing quailty and sizing is perfect bot for the jersey and shorts
    http://i.imgur.com/dUMN3bh.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/pFNmgkf.jpg

Kids Real away again cant get over hiw good the quailty is the material has the same soft feel as the original and all the details crest etc are spot on
    http://i.imgur.com/7BonZc6.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/ZBJr9l5.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,781 ✭✭✭clappyhappy

Received 2 items for my 10 year old via parcel motel today. Liverpool walk out training jacket, excellent quality, €27 shoot jerseys. Celtic away European Jersey, the bright yellow/green one €13 aliexpress. Also ordered the away Liverpool jersey for him at the same time, but through regular post. Still not even dispatched.

From reading this I used PM, so much faster. Well worth the delivery fee.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

ItsHoggie wrote: »
    My order was shipped on the 5th entered the UK on the 11th but track17 hasn't updated since? Just says its arrived in the UK

Just checked mine as it arrived in the UK on Friday as well. Showing as delivered to PM in NI now :) Should be able to collect it from the PM collection point tomorrow so. Junior will be pleased !!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,106 ✭✭✭shefellover93

My Marseille ones got through no hassle and could track them all the way with KitHouse on AliExpress, the other two I'm not too sure about. Left earlier apparently but still no sign of them. Will contact the others if I can. Wore the Marseille ones the minute I got them so they're in the wash, but will have pics up once they're out!

EDIT: Left China on the 9th but nothing on the Royal Mail site yet

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,333 ✭✭✭cullenswood

Do the ones from Shootjerseys wash well?

Order a couple for the young lad and he gets them pretty muddy pretty quickly!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

Coldwash only and hang to dry.

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭kayevajo

lads i got 2 address from parcel motel

do i use the uk or irish one when ordering from shootjerseys

thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,106 ✭✭✭shefellover93

kayevajo wrote: »

thanks

I used UK one and it only took an overnight to get it to my local one. UK Customs far more likely to get stuff through

kayevajo wrote: »

thanks

uk

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,606 ✭✭✭sgarvan

I washed a few of mine inside out in the machine and all are ok

Got my items today. The quality seems excellent. I have tried on the walk out tops but not the jerseys yet, but sizes seem good.
    The only flaw I can see is the stitching not come out proper on the ® on the LFC training top. The original top seems to have the crest and logo as a transfer like the jerseys and not stitched. It's only a small problem anyway.

Here are the pics & I have attaches a HQ pic as well.

myocBLy.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 164 ✭✭TheBa

Anyone know where I can get a tight-fitting player version of the Arsenal jerseys? Even if they were a little more expensive.
    They're not on Shoot jerseys and can't find them on Ali.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

TheBa wrote: »
    Anyone know where I can get a tight-fitting player version of the Arsenal jerseys? Even if they were a little more expensive.
    They're not on Shoot jerseys and can't find them on Ali.

Just go a size down :P

kfallon wrote: »
    Just go a size down :P

Ha. It's a different material and a different fit completely.
    Like the old Kappa jerseys.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

TheBa wrote: »
    Ha. It's a different material and a different fit completely.
    Like the old Kappa jerseys.

I don't think I've seen any site sell the Puma Player Version tbh! Did you try the Arsenal site? You'll be paying a fortune for it from them I'd say!

kfallon wrote: »
    I don't think I've seen any site sell the Puma Player Version tbh! Did you try the Arsenal site? You'll be paying a fortune for it from them I'd say!

A fortune, you said it!
    Was just wondering, as I've seen player versions of Nike and Adidas on the sites before

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,086 ✭✭✭markc1184

Can anyone recommend a store or seller for kids kits? I'm looking for the United black 3rd kit. Also, he usually takes a 2-3yr size kit but any I have seen on Ali etc the sizes are xxs, xs, s, etc. Which would be closest to the 2-3yr size.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,606 ✭✭✭sgarvan

markc1184 wrote: »
    Can anyone recommend a store or seller for kids kits? I'm looking for the United black 3rd kit. Also, he usually takes a 2-3yr size kit but any I have seen on Ali etc the sizes are xxs, xs, s, etc. Which would be closest to the 2-3yr size.

http://www.shootjerseys.top/manchester-united-15-16-kid-s-third-soccer-jersey-and-short-kit.html

I bought my 5 year old size 20 which is 5-6 and fits him perfect.

gandalf wrote: »
    Just checked mine as it arrived in the UK on Friday as well. Showing as delivered to PM in NI now :) Should be able to collect it from the PM collection point tomorrow so. Junior will be pleased !!!

Mine too :D hopefully should be here tomorrow

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,543 ✭✭✭Claude Burgundy

sgarvan wrote: »
    http://www.shootjerseys.top/manchester-united-15-16-kid-s-third-soccer-jersey-and-short-kit.html

I bought my 5 year old size 20 which is 5-6 and fits him perfect.

I bought 5 kids kits on shoot and very happy with them

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,283 ✭✭✭gucci

I ordered Roma home jersey (and shorts!) from Shoot on 6/09/15 and delivered yesterday (to UK)
    Excellent quality, I don’t have an original to compare it to, but its damn near perfect as far as I can see. It was the “Soccer” kit I ordered, not the “Thai Version”. Size Medium was well sized as well. I am impressed, I will definitely use them again.

Funny how it has “Made in Indonesia” stamped on the neck of it, but the tags say made in Thailand!

Received my PSG Home Jersey today from Shoot. haven't seen the real jersey in real life so can only compare to pictures but overall I'm impressed, only fault is its very tight for a Large I'd say it's more a Medium and also got two white marks on the crest but nothing to complain about tbh.

For anybody wanting to know delivery times
    Ordered 31st
    Shipped by Shoot 5th
    Tracking 8th
    Arrived in UK 11th
    Arrived in Pick Up 16th

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,401 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

Shoot slightly messed up my order. I had ordered a Spurs home XL, Celtic home M and a Sao Paulo Rogerio Ceni special edition jersey L, but they emailed to tell me the Celtic kit was out of stock so I asked for a Roma away L instead. Today I got the Spurs jersey, Roma jersey and Celtic jersey but the one I really wanted (Rogerio Ceni special edition) was nowhere to be seen :(

Anyways..the three I received are great. The Roma away one with the map of Rome is beautiful. No need to worry about it being ruined in the wash either because it has no ironed on crap! :cool:

If anyone wants a chest measurement of any of them let me know.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,364 ✭✭✭✭Kylo Ren

I've ordered 2 jerseys off of shoot and 2 off of aliexpress. Both the same jerseys from each.

One of the orders arrived today but I don't know which its from. Could someone who's ordered off of shoot tell me the return address you got in the package? I'd like to be able to compare the quality from each.

Thanks in advance.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,393 ✭✭✭PM me nudes

Keno wrote: »
    I've ordered 2 jerseys off of shoot and 2 off of aliexpress. Both the same jerseys from each.

One of the orders arrived today but I don't know which its from. Could someone who's ordered off of shoot tell me the return address you got in the package? I'd like to be able to compare the quality from each.

Thanks in advance.

Can you not just check the tracking number on the package and your messages on Ali/Shoot?

Ordered another two kits from Shoot on Monday. They're on there way to Heathrow now.

• Advertisement

Can you not just check the tracking number on the package and your messages on Ali/Shoot?

Thank you!

They're from shoot.

My away United alternative is a bit smaller than the away for some reason. Lose a few pounds and it'll be grand.

Excellent quality.

• Registered Users Posts: 589 ✭✭✭Steel Dog

Keno wrote: »
    Thank you!

They're from shoot.

My away United alternative is a bit smaller than the away for some reason. Lose a few pounds and it'll be grand.

Excellent quality.

Did you go a size up from your normal size or did you stay the same size?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,528 ✭✭✭Sono

Sono wrote: »

This is still available lads if interested drop me a PM, medium €22 posted €17 collection, based in Dublin. Thanks

Steel Dog wrote: »
    Did you go a size up from your normal size or did you stay the same size?

Same. They both say the same size but one is a bit tighter.

• Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭Capajoma

Anyone know the best place to get the player fit style jerseys online? Cant seem to find any.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Has anyone found the new United goalies top online?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,626 ✭✭✭Del007

Has anyone ordered trainers from any of these sites?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

Del007 wrote: »
    Has anyone ordered trainers from any of these sites?

I've just ordered a pair of Nike free runs, an Ireland World Cup rugby jersey, a pair of Trusox (the things that footballers wear to stop their foot slipping around in the boot), a United home jersey, and a hoody all from Ali Express.

Sounds like I went on a mad spending spree but it cost me €60 in total, will post pics when they arrive, hopefully within two weeks as I picked Parcel Motel.

My Arsenal & Bayern kit is at PM.
    Shipped on the 14th and arrived today.

Only 5 days!! Top class service.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Liam O

Mikeyt086 wrote: »
    I've just ordered a pair of Nike free runs, an Ireland World Cup rugby jersey, a pair of Trusox (the things that footballers wear to stop their foot slipping around in the boot), a United home jersey, and a hoody all from Ali Express.

Sounds like I went on a mad spending spree but it cost me €60 in total, will post pics when they arrive, hopefully within two weeks as I picked Parcel Motel.
    linky?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

My United home and 3rd jerseys arrived today,great quality and spot on design wise.Strange thing is the store doesn't have any more EPL shirts bar City and Everton ones.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,205 ✭✭✭Lucas Hood

I've for Nike free runs & Roshe off AliExpress before. Just search for what you want and then sort by number of orders. That way you should get the best items.

Runners aren't great but for 20/25 quid you can't go wrong.

• Registered Users Posts: 417 ✭✭mcg1987

lads,

I've been using cheapsportshop.me for ages now and could not recommend them enough - until this order I just received. So many problems. Here's some.

Adult numbers put on Kids Jerseys
    Schweinsteiger lettering is on jersey as kids letters
    ALL man united third jerseys are wrong - no design on the front across the chest at all.
    Celtic jerseys sent as Asian Sizes not UK sizes.

This is only a FEW of the problems.

I think the relationship has come to an end after 18 months and a lot of business. Still waiting on a reply to my email from them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,101 ✭✭✭NUTZZ

mcg1987 wrote: »
    lads,

I've been using cheapsportshop.me for ages now and could not recommend them enough - until this order I just received. So many problems. Here's some.

Adult numbers put on Kids Jerseys
    Schweinsteiger lettering is on jersey as kids letters
    ALL man united third jerseys are wrong - no design on the front across the chest at all.
    Celtic jerseys sent as Asian Sizes not UK sizes.

This is only a FEW of the problems.

I think the relationship has come to an end after 18 months and a lot of business. Still waiting on a reply to my email from them.

Strange one, I bought the 3rd shirt from there too and the design was on the chest, it actually seemed to be emphasized (more noticeable) even more than on the official merchandise which I didn't like.

The home and away were perfect and I got Schweinsteiger on the back of one too. I ordered about 10 other shirts from them and they were all high quality, even though the sizing was inconsistent, I ordered medium on all of them yet some were baggier than others.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,626 ✭✭✭Del007

Mikeyt086 wrote: »

Which seller did you use?

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement