Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Online Jersey Stores

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

Liam O wrote: »
    linky?
    Del007 wrote: »
    Which seller did you use?

For which exactly? Different sellers for all five items. AliExpress.com is a really, really big site, it has pretty much anything you want if you browse by category.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,205 ✭✭✭Lucas Hood

Just search for what you want on Aliexpress and then sort by number of orders. That way you should get the best items

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭neacy69

I think the reason for asking for Ali Express sellers is because this thread has been used for recommending sellers for football jerseys as there are so many available.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,613 ✭✭✭Del007

Because there are so many sellers, I find it failry hard to find a trusted seller. How do I know if the reviews are accurate?

Where as if someone on here recommended a seller, then I would go with that

• Registered Users Posts: 1,393 ✭✭✭PM me nudes

Because there are so many sellers, I find it failry hard to find a trusted seller. How do I know if the reviews are accurate?

Just look at sellers that have lots of feedback.

I was the first one here to post up shootjerseys.top and look how it's turned out. Sometimes you just have to take a shot in the dark. Order one jersey with a new seller and worst case is you're down €15.

• Registered Users Posts: 649 ✭✭✭DuffleBag

Look at the feedback on the individual item. A lot of people post photos of the actual product they received. Thats how i base my decisions.

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭14murphy

Got a united home jersey. Everything was perfect except the bpl logo was on the right arm only. Didnt ask for the logo at all. Anyone else experience this.

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭kayevajo

14murphy wrote: »
    Got a united home jersey. Everything was perfect except the bpl logo was on the right arm only. Didnt ask for the logo at all. Anyone else experience this.

was that from aliexpress?

the same happened me on ali express. looks terrible!

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭14murphy

kayevajo wrote: »
    was that from aliexpress?

the same happened me on ali express. looks terrible!

No from Shoot. Ordered more stuff but only half has arrived. Do shoot split orders much only got one tracking number

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭U.P.O.

Got a Man Utd Home jersey from Shootjerseys yesterday. Quality is great.

Only problem is i took peoples advice from a few pages back when i was ordering and went a size up, so ordered a L instead of M, and now the jersey is too big. Its definitely a L.

Anyone have a M that they would like to swap for a L ? Tags still on it, brand new and still in plastic.

Or else i could sell it, posted for €20, so i can order a M

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,017 ✭✭✭sReq | uTeK

U.P.O. wrote: »

Only problem is i took peoples advice from a few pages back when i was ordering and went a size up, so ordered a L instead of M, and now the jersey is too big. Its definitely a L.

Anyone have a M that they would like to swap for a L ? Tags still on it, brand new and still in plastic.

How long did it take to come, did you use parcel motel via the UK, was there a customs charge?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

Anything I've got from Shoot so far has been the correct European size!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

Anyone get a Utd 3rd kit for Kids off Shoot? Is it the same as in the normal shops? I only ask because the Chelsea 3rd kids kit was totally wrong!

How long did it take to come, did you use parcel motel via the UK, was there a customs charge?

Got it sent straight to my home. Was no customs charge but it took just short of 3 weeks. So if anyone wants to buy a brand new one still in the plastic and save themselves a 3 week wait can have mine (ideally id prefer a swap for a M though)
    kfallon wrote: »
    Anything I've got from Shoot so far has been the correct European size!

Yeah, i tried on a M in the shops and it was perfect on me. About a month ago on here there was loads saying go a size up so i ordered a L. Turns out i should have got a M

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,017 ✭✭✭sReq | uTeK

Got it sent straight to my home. Was no customs charge but it took just short of 3 weeks. So if anyone wants to buy a brand new one still in the plastic and save themselves a 3 week wait can have mine (ideally id prefer a swap for a M though)

Yeah, i tried on a M in the shops and it was perfect on me. About a month ago on here there was loads saying go a size up so i ordered a L. Turns out i should have got a M

Sadly, I'd be a medium also. @(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭Danger781

Red one? Long sleeve by any chance?

Sadly, I'd be a medium also. @(

:(
    Danger781 wrote: »
    Red one? Long sleeve by any chance?

Its the red one but its short sleeve

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭fish fingers

MrMac84 wrote: »
    Has anyone found the new United goalies top online?

Anyone have any luck with this, kids size I'm looking for?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭Vertigo100

Anyone having problems trying to pay on shootjerseys.top? Getting a certificate error and it's not getting to the payment screen.

Just wondering how trust worthy these Chinese/Thai websites are.

Shootjerseys and websites similar.

• Advertisement

Just wondering how trust worthy these Chinese/Thai websites are.

Shootjerseys and websites similar.

Never had any problems and have been buying for a few years

Vertigo100 wrote: »
    Anyone having problems trying to pay on shootjerseys.top? Getting a certificate error and it's not getting to the payment screen.

You paying via mobile by any chance?

I should stop...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,085 ✭✭✭markc1184

Received my United 3rd jersey from a seller on Aliexpress last night. Everything looks perfect bar a couple of threads out of place here and there. It's a little tighter than a regular shop bought jersey but nothing major. Ordered on the 9th, dispatched on 11th and in my local Parcel Motel locker yesterday evening.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭Vertigo100

Danger781 wrote: »
    You paying via mobile by any chance?

Yeah. Should I use the desktop?

Vertigo100 wrote: »
    Yeah. Should I use the desktop?

I've heard of people experiencing the same issue as you with mobile. Should work on desktop!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

I should stop...

Rehab is for quitters!!!

Besides you got all of those for the price of one "real" jersey

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,068 ✭✭✭MarkY91

Slightly off topic to jerseys but parcel motel is talked about here alot.

A guy in England I'd to post me an item tomorrow. Would I receive the item in my pm box via their UK address before receiving it straight to my house?

Thanks

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,255 ✭✭✭Yawns

If he sends an item to your PM account it depends on some things. If sent to the Northern Ireland address, it will go to Belfast, then down to Dublin, then to your local locker.

If sent to Ireland address it will go to dub, then your local locker. In neither case will it go direct to your house. If it's oversized, it will stay in Dublin depot where you have to collect it and pay extra for it.

Yawns wrote: »
    If he sends an item to your PM account it depends on some things. If sent to the Northern Ireland address, it will go to Belfast, then down to Dublin, then to your local locker.

If sent to Ireland address it will go to dub, then your local locker. In neither case will it go direct to your house. If it's oversized, it will stay in Dublin depot where you have to collect it and pay extra for it.

Sorry I meant that the second option is to post directly to me using my home address. It's a small item too.

I guess it makes sense that it'd be quicker to deliver to my house as stuff from England usually only takes 4-5 days anyway.m and it'd take up about a day to receive it in Belfast, then to bring it down to my dublin pm box. Thought I'd make sure though

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,255 ✭✭✭Yawns

Yeah for a small item, just have it sent direct to house. Going North will add about 24 hours to the delivery anyway as it'll have to clear the warehouse up there, then Dub. It all depends on how fast it gets from mainland UK to NI. I've generally found anything posted from UK to house is quick enough to bother trying to find if PM in NI was quicker. 4 days is average wait time to my door.

Yawns wrote: »
    Yeah for a small item, just have it sent direct to house. Going North will add about 24 hours to the delivery anyway as it'll have to clear the warehouse up there, then Dub. It all depends on how fast it gets from mainland UK to NI. I've generally found anything posted from UK to house is quick enough to bother trying to find if PM in NI was quicker. 4 days is average wait time to my door.

Thanks I'll do the direct route. I'll receive it by Thursday week I bet. I appreciate the advice.

Right lads, just had a big order in. 5 jerseys, two pieces of training gear.

Ordered to Parcel Motel, took just over two weeks. Two seperate parcels from two sites, one with 4 the other with 3, no issues from customs at all.

From Ali Express I ordered:

Man United away (white)
    Man United third (black)
    Borussia Dortmund home
    AS Roma home

From Shootjerseys I ordered:

Man United blue training top
    Bayern Munich red training bottoms
    Lazio home jersey from last season.

Here is a gallery of everything I ordered: http://imgur.com/a/3RrBA

Summary:
    The Ali Express jerseys were mostly great, but the black United one, of course the one I wanted the most, is wrong. There's a holed design on the sleeves which is all wrong and looks ridiculous.

Everything from Shootjerseys was top notch, the quality of both training items is absolutely brilliant. Will 100% be ordering there from now on.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,504 ✭✭✭✭MEGA BRO WOLF 5000

Anyone buy a rugby jersey off shoot? Thinking of getting the Ireland RWC jersey.

Anyone buy a rugby jersey off shoot? Thinking of getting the Ireland RWC jersey.

Pretty sure I came when I saw that All Blacks away jersey!

If anyone is ordering Rugby jerseys off shoot, they don't have the Irish jersey in stock and dont know when they're getting them. They're waiting on an update from the factory

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,625 ✭✭✭✭Johner

I just ordered Chelsea home and away, a tracksuit top and the All Blacks home rugby jersey from shoot. Will upload some pics of the rugby jersey when it arrives, have ordered to Parcel Motel so hopefully won't be that long a wait. I was going to order the Ireland rugby jersey but the message about not having them in stock put me off and thought it might delay my order.

Has anyone had any of their jerseys taken by customs when not using parcel motel?

I ordered a few jerseys from shoot but didn't use parcel motel

Has anyone had any of their jerseys taken by customs when not using parcel motel?

I ordered a few jerseys from shoot but didn't use parcel motel

Yeah about 18 months ago from Yayun

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭Hococop

Mikeyt086 wrote: »
    Right lads, just had a big order in. 5 jerseys, two pieces of training gear.

Ordered to Parcel Motel, took just over two weeks. Two seperate parcels from two sites, one with 4 the other with 3, no issues from customs at all.

From Ali Express I ordered:

Man United away (white)
    Man United third (black)
    Borussia Dortmund home
    AS Roma home

From Shootjerseys I ordered:

Man United blue training top
    Bayern Munich red training bottoms
    Lazio home jersey from last season.

Here is a gallery of everything I ordered: http://imgur.com/a/3RrBA

Summary:
    The Ali Express jerseys were mostly great, but the black United one, of course the one I wanted the most, is wrong. There's a holed design on the sleeves which is all wrong and looks ridiculous.

Everything from Shootjerseys was top notch, the quality of both training items is absolutely brilliant. Will 100% be ordering there from now on.

With shoot jersey what is the size like?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,804 ✭✭✭Sirsok

Ordered three united jerseys in 23rd of august(home , away and a ladies jersey(, regular shipping thought they would be here by now as I'm off to manchester tonight but unfortunately haven't arrived :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Should have ordered via PM. Regular post to an Irish address is always very chancy.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,399 ✭✭✭xtal191

Hococop wrote: »

Would also like to know this, I'd usually wear medium.

Sirsok wrote: »
    Ordered three united jerseys in 23rd of august(home , away and a ladies jersey(, regular shipping thought they would be here by now as I'm off to manchester tonight but unfortunately haven't arrived :(

When I ordered mine from shoot directly to my house it took exactly 3 weeks. They shipped it 3 days after I ordered it and then it took 2 weeks and 4 days to arrive
    xtal191 wrote: »

I usually wear a Medium. I went a size up and it was too big so have ordered a Medium now. Just waiting for it to arrive so hopefully it will be ok. Id just go with whatever size you'd buy in a shop here

• Registered Users Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭Hococop

Seen 2 nice jackets on shoot Jersey ( Dortmund And man united jackets $60 total), is USD the only way to pay?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 53,262 ✭✭✭✭GavRedKing

Took the plunge myself with shootjersey a minute ago. Will post up if they deliver them. :o

Hococop wrote: »
    xtal191 wrote: »

Go with medium. I only ordered one jersey and it was Macron, but I'd take a big medium/large and I ordered L and it's too big for me. The training top is an L and fits true too so I'd say go with what you usually go with.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Moneymaker

So I made an order on the 9th for 4 shirts, Thai quality. Total cost around 60 euros into Parcel Motel from ShootJerseys.

Picked them up tonight, class shirts. You honestly wouldn't tell them apart from the real thing.

Just over 2 weeks delivery time is very good too.

Highly recommended.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

Picked up my 2nd order from Shoot and I'm a little disappointed. Don't get me wrong the quality is great. But the sizes are a little dodgy.

I ordered the Bayern 3rd kit and it's a bit big for me and I ordered the Arsenal away kit and it fits like a poncho.
    It's really my own fault since I'm actually a large in jerseys. But the last Bayern top I bought from Shoot was a XL and fitted perfectly.

Edit: I put the away Bayern kit under the one I order a few weeks back. They're both the same size.
    http://i.imgur.com/GIObnWg.jpg

I'm selling the Arsenal kit so if anyone wants it I'll post it for €20. (size XL)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,759 ✭✭✭gustafo

Anybody taking a punt on the ireland world cup rugby jersey? looks like shoot will have it available on the 30th

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement