Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Online Jersey Stores

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,495 ✭✭✭Sono

Arsenal home jersey for sale, brand new with tags size medium, €15 collected or €20 posted, PM if anyone is interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭ch20

Is anyone else getting a privacy error for http://www.17track.net ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 678 ✭✭✭kevovek

Got it a few times dont get it at all when you enter the address without the http

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

Mr Blobby wrote: »
    Picked up my 2nd order from Shoot and I'm a little disappointed. Don't get me wrong the quality is great. But the sizes are a little dodgy.

I ordered the Bayern 3rd kit and it's a bit big for me and I ordered the Arsenal away kit and it fits like a poncho.
    It's really my own fault since I'm actually a large in jerseys. But the last Bayern top I bought from Shoot was a XL and fitted perfectly.

Edit: I put the away Bayern kit under the one I order a few weeks back. They're both the same size.
    http://i.imgur.com/GIObnWg.jpg

I'm selling the Arsenal kit so if anyone wants it I'll post it for €20. (size XL)

I got the Bayern 3rd kit from Macs guy and, like the Shoot one you have, it's wrong. It's black with orange trim and it should be more of a navy with neon pink trim. I ordered it from Shoot last week so now it looks like I'll have 2 wrong jerseys ffs :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭Hococop

Ordered 2 jackets and the nz away jersey off shoot, now to play the waiting game

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 959 ✭✭✭4real

Ordered three united third kits and one training pants from shoot
    order placed on 11 sep received in PM on 25 Sep

Quality is great, ordered 2 x XL and 1 x L, all sizes perfect fits, training pants should be XL but is a bit short length wise but still wearable.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

MrMac84 wrote: »
    Has anyone found the new United goalies top online?

Kids version

http://www.shootjerseys.top/manchester-united-15-16-kids-keeper-soccer-jersey-and-short-kit.html

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

4real wrote: »
    Ordered three united third kits and one training pants from shoot
    order placed on 11 sep received in PM on 25 Sep

Quality is great, ordered 2 x XL and 1 x L, all sizes perfect fits, training pants should be XL but is a bit short length wise but still wearable.

The black United jersey doesn't have those red dots around the sleeves on the real version. I ordered one from Ali Express and it came with those, was hoping ShootJerseys would be different.

It's nit-picking I know, but does anyone have a seller who has the correct design on the sleeves?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,205 ✭✭✭Lucas Hood

Mikeyt086 wrote: »
    The black United jersey doesn't have those red dots around the sleeves on the real version. I ordered one from Ali Express and it came with those, was hoping ShootJerseys would be different.

It's nit-picking I know, but does anyone have a seller who has the correct design on the sleeves?
    Could it be the players style?

Lucas Hood wrote: »
    Could it be the players style?

No, I've seen it on pitch and it's not there either. It's an early design that did the rounds on the internet before the official release, these sites always jump the gun and I reckon that's what happened here.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

Anyone ordered the non thai versions from ShootJersey?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,369 ✭✭✭✭Liam O

Anyone ordered the non thai versions from ShootJersey?

The United jersey above is a non-thai version I think as it came with the shorts, maybe the OP can confirm? I used to mix and match them, what I'll say is get the Thai version of the jerseys you care about being perfect quality because they can be quite hit and miss with sponsors and such things but the shorts are normally quite good, maybe it's changed in the 2 years since I last used them though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 959 ✭✭✭4real

dont think it bothers me infact it looks better than the original, i am not sure if its non thai or not, there was no mention anywhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭EoinAFC

Got an Arsenal Home shirt from Shoot: Sizing is a bit odd, usually wear a M so ordered a L. That too fits a little small, ordered a Bayern Top a few weeks back and that was a perfect M fit.

Will throw up pics when I get home.

• Registered Users Posts: 649 ✭✭✭DuffleBag

EoinAFC wrote: »
    Got an Arsenal Home shirt from Shoot: Sizing is a bit odd, usually wear a M so ordered a L. That too fits a little small, ordered a Bayern Top a few weeks back and that was a perfect M fit.

Was that the Thai version or normal? I order thai medium yesterday. I'm normally a medium in the real version.

DuffleBag wrote: »
    Was that the Thai version or normal? I order thai medium yesterday. I'm normally a medium in the real version.

Thai Version, i think the sizing in general is a bit hit and miss. I asked them on WhatsApp before ordering, they said can be error.

Thai Version, i think the sizing in general is a bit hit and miss. I asked them on WhatsApp before ordering, they said can be error.

Funny you say that because i ordered a Arsenal away kit from Shoot and the sizing was way off... Fitted like a XXL.

Now i'm normally a Large but i was worried about it not fitting so i went up a size. I had previously ordered the Bayern jersey from shoot in XL and it was a perfect fit.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,495 ✭✭✭Sono

I have a medium home arsenal Thai version BNWT if you are interested, can post pics, €15 collected or €20 posted.

Only issue I had was the lettering is a little low. 10 days shipping, best shipping time from any asian site.

http://imgur.com/a/DWGrk

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭14murphy

Saying that I received my United third kit on Sunday and the dots weren't there just the orange band. They must change designs occasionally.

• Registered Users Posts: 887 ✭✭✭steirishrover

Any you guys know what the man utd and other clubs training jackets be like fitting wise? I'm a medium so would it be ok to buy that?

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭14murphy

Any you guys know what the man utd and other clubs training jackets be like fitting wise? I'm a medium so would it be ok to buy that?

I ordered the navy one and the red one. Red was a L but fits like a M and the navy is XL and fits like a L. I have the red one for sale if your interested.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 531 ✭✭✭raddo

14murphy wrote: »
    I have the red one for sale if your interested.

Any pics of it?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

I ordered the navy one and the red one. Red was a L but fits like a M and the navy is XL and fits like a L. I have the red one for sale if your interested.

Which one?

Yea man cool I'll buy that off you and meet up with ya... Just sent you a pm

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,804 ✭✭✭Sirsok

Recieved my jerseys yesterday from Ali express, two as requested however the third jersey was supposed to be a ladies medium man united jersey with a name on it, they did input the name on the jersey but it's a male large..... With her name on the back it's not much use to anyone......

Any one have something similar happen? Ever sent a jersey back for instance?

Saying that I received my United third kit on Sunday and the dots weren't there just the orange band. They must change designs occasionally.

Yes, they get the design right when the jersey has officially been released for a while. Black was the last to be released so fair enough it's wrong. Very good news that yours was correct did you order from Shootjersey yeah?

The training tops fit true to size, but the tracksuit bottoms are a size smaller, I ordered an L and it fits like a M, I'm guessing tracky tops are the same.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,912 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

Anyone else getting errors when trying to buy off shootjerseys ?

Says my Credit card failed or whatever, but it's definitely correct and valid

I contacted them and told them I could pay via paypal, they don't have a paypal account, and asked for Western Union (which I don't have)

• Advertisement

SeantheMan wrote: »
    Anyone else getting errors when trying to buy off shootjerseys ?

Says my Credit card failed or whatever, but it's definitely correct and valid

I contacted them and told them I could pay via paypal, they don't have a paypal account, and asked for Western Union (which I don't have)

Yea I'm getting the same.. When I forwarded onto the payment screen its just loading for ages and not going any further..

Shame they don't have PayPal be a lot easier for everyone

• Registered Users Posts: 1,393 ✭✭✭PM me nudes

Yea I'm getting the same.. When I forwarded onto the payment screen its just loading for ages and not going any further..

PayPal is too dodgy for them as they're selling counterfeit goods, they'd lose every single dispute and their account would be closed

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 372 ✭✭Nidot

Same here, my screen is on the constant loading screen when I proceed.

I messaged them on WhatsApp about it, so will see what comes back.

I'll update if I hear anything, if anyone has any luck getting their orders processed could they put it up also.

Thanks

Nidot wrote: »

I'll update if I hear anything, if anyone has any luck getting their orders processed could they put it up also.

Thanks

Just made an order 5mins ago with no issues. Done it through Chrome on my PC.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 372 ✭✭Nidot

Thanks

Ok just got the order through there, must of been short term IT issue.

Anyway order placed, roll on delivery.

Ok just got the order through there, must of been short term IT issue.

Anyway order placed, roll on delivery.

Orders are going to be delayed from the tomorrow until the 4th.
    National holiday i think.

Have a NZ away jersey and a Barca jacket on the way. Posted today, so avoided the national holiday

Just made an order 5mins ago with no issues. Done it through Chrome on my PC.

I'm still getting it at the processing stage and not going any further.. I even tried it on chrome also..

Any clue lads I wanted to get a order in before their holidays?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Clear your browser cache and try again?

RossieMan wrote: »
    Clear your browser cache and try again?

Yep tried it still the same

Also just tried it on my wife's phone and its the same.. Am I doing something wrong?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭Danger781

Yep tried it still the same

Also just tried it on my wife's phone and its the same.. Am I doing something wrong?

Are you paying from mobile? Heard from other people that it doesn't play nice with mobile.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,613 ✭✭✭Del007

Have a NZ away jersey and a Barca jacket on the way. Posted today, so avoided the national holiday

Any idea what the sizing is like on a rugby jersey? That white NZ jersey is lovely looking

I still can't get an order through :confused:

Lads, would anyone who has it working be kind enough to help me out, I'd paypal you the money straight away and also let you pick a jersey for yourself for free for your trouble.

I'd really appreciate it. You can see I've been on boards a while, I'm not going anywhere (in case you think I'd try scam you)

I've tried all methods and can't get it working...

Give me a PM anyways, if you are able to help a brother out :o:) , would be much appreciated

364319.png

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,466 ✭✭✭corcaigh07

I still can't get an order through :confused:

Lads, would anyone who has it working be kind enough to help me out, I'd paypal you the money straight away and also let you pick a jersey for yourself for free for your trouble.

I'd really appreciate it. You can see I've been on boards a while, I'm not going anywhere (in case you think I'd try scam you)

I've tried all methods and can't get it working...

Give me a PM anyways, if you are able to help a brother out :o:) , would be much appreciated

364319.png

It's a lot of orders and money. Maybe your bank has pulled your card for safety reasons?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭Danger781

corcaigh07 wrote: »
    It's a lot of orders and money. Maybe your bank has pulled your card for safety reasons?

Yeah I'd contact the bank to ask them why the payment is failing. I assume you are paying from desktop rather than mobile.

They are all the same order, basically repeated by trying the different methods available on that site.
    I am paying from desktop yeah.
    I cleared my credit card the other week, so it's not a balance issue at all, I have also used the card for other purchases recently

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,613 ✭✭✭Del007

Are you using the mobile version on your desktop?

Nope.
    I've also contacted them but they're not sure what it is.
    I'm just hopin now for a kind soul here to take me up on the offer of a free jersey for helping me (or the equivalent in cash, whatever) :P

Nope.
    I've also contacted them but they're not sure what it is.
    I'm just hopin now for a kind soul here to take me up on the offer of a free jersey for helping me (or the equivalent in cash, whatever) :P
    Why not just order them elsewhere?

• Advertisement

Del007 wrote: »
    Any idea what the sizing is like on a rugby jersey? That white NZ jersey is lovely looking

Went with a large, I'll report back when I get it

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement