Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Online Jersey Stores

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,759 ✭✭✭gustafo

What's d story if I order 5 or 6 jerseys will shoot send them all in the same package to parcel motel or will they be sent separately thus costing more with PM

• Registered Users Posts: 1,393 ✭✭✭PM me nudes

gustafo wrote: »
    What's d story if I order 5 or 6 jerseys will shoot send them all in the same package to parcel motel or will they be sent separately thus costing more with PM

All in one.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 531 ✭✭✭raddo

Shoot have the Ireland home shirt......worth a punt I wonder???

raddo wrote: »

Rugby? Didn't have it in stock last time I asked

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

Rugby? Didn't have it in stock last time I asked

Football!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭harpstilidie

Is shootjerseys the way to go now? Last time I ordered jerseys they were from Macs seller and they were quality. Still in great condition.

Is anyone still using Macs?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭neacy69

Is shootjerseys the way to go now? Last time I ordered jerseys they were from Macs seller and they were quality. Still in great condition.

Is anyone still using Macs?

Free shipping, lower prices and good quality seems to have swayed people to shootjerseys

raddo wrote: »

I'm going to order it, tis not the best Irish jersey umbro are pretty crap but at least it doesn't have the 3 sponsor

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,257 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

I'm gonna test out Shoot for my next order.

But Mac's seller is quality. for the record, i've received really quality stuff from him, at decent prices, and have had great customer service. I'd highly recommend Mac's seller!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

Yeah Mac's is very reliable.
    But he's $28 per kit.

I can nearly buy 2 kits from Shoot for that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭Danger781

My jerseys left HK on the 21st.. Still no sign

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Macs is pricey enough,have tried shoot yesterday so will wait to see what quality I get.

Macs is spot on but his prices are higher than most.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,088 ✭✭✭Nib

Nib wrote: »
    Just ordered 6 jerseys off AliExpress. 3 United, 1 Benfica, 1 Leicester City and 1 Inter Milan.

€81 total.
    I only got one jersey today. I ordered on the 9th of September.

I thought they sent them altogether?

Nib wrote: »
    I only got one jersey today. I ordered on the 9th of September.

I thought they sent them altogether?

Did you buy them all off one seller? :P

Have a Barca tracksuit top and a NZ away jersey at Heathrow, will post pics when they arrive

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,088 ✭✭✭Nib

Did you buy them all off one seller? :P
    I don't know to be honest.

Got the Bayern Munich home jersey today, it's very good quality and fits perfectly.

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭EoinAFC

Ordered a pair of Roshes from Ali. 24 Euro. Tempted by that Ireland shirt on Shoot

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,543 ✭✭✭Claude Burgundy

EoinAFC wrote: »
    Ordered a pair of Roshes from Ali. 24 Euro. Tempted by that Ireland shirt on Shoot

Fight it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 589 ✭✭✭Sync

Has anyone been hit with customs buying from aliexpress?

Sync wrote: »

Never to PM

Once or twice straight to Ireland

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,606 ✭✭✭sgarvan

Sync wrote: »

Never to PM. Had jerseys taken years ago by customs and destroyed when delivered to Ireland

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭EoinAFC

Fight it

I shall try:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 903 ✭✭✭da gamer

Hi lads,

Can someone explain shoot for me. Is the website shootjerseys.top? I presume the jerseys are fake/knockoffs? Is the quality any good? I'm looking at picking up some of the tracksuits and training gear, are they of good quality and also what are the sizes like? Sorry for all the questions!

da gamer wrote: »
    Hi lads,

Can someone explain shoot for me. Is the website shootjerseys.top? I presume the jerseys are fake/knockoffs? Is the quality any good? I'm looking at picking up some of the tracksuits and training gear, are they of good quality and also what are the sizes like? Sorry for all the questions!

Great quality.
    Sizes are very close to the real thing.

Put in my order on shoot and when I clicked the payment option just got the egg timer loading for about 5 minutes. Started over again and same thing happened. Now it says I have placed two orders that are unpaid. Anyone have similar problems or know how to cancel an order?

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭14murphy

Are you on your phone ?

14murphy wrote: »
    Are you on your phone ?

Yes I tried ordering from the phone browser. My main concern now is that I will have to pay for the same order twice the next time I try to purchase from them

da gamer wrote: »
    Yes I tried ordering from the phone browser. My main concern now is that I will have to pay for the same order twice the next time I try to purchase from them

People seem to have problems with ordering on your phone. I had an unpaid and it didn't take money from me. You should try it on a laptop/browser.

Have many people ordered stuff off ioffer. Bought stome stuff a couple of days ago and it still hasn't shipped ?

on shootjerseys website how do you change the billing address? when i try to change it it also changes delivery address, im getting it posted to pm uk address

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Anyone bought boots from shoot?

• Advertisement

MrMac84 wrote: »
    Anyone bought boots from shoot?

I looked into getting a pair from a jersey seller but got put off by reviews. Most said the sizing is very iffy and they tend to fall to pieces. Considering they're charging nearly €90 it's not really worth it. You could buy a mid tier boot on SportsDirect for that.. Or maybe even get last seasons top tier.

If they boots are anything like the kits then they all come from the same place.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Mr Blobby wrote: »
    I looked into getting a pair from a jersey seller but got put off by reviews. Most said the sizing is very iffy and they tend to fall to pieces. Considering they're charging nearly €90 it's not really worth it. You could buy a mid tier boot on SportsDirect for that.. Or maybe even get last seasons top tier.

If they boots are anything like the kits then they all come from the same place.

Hmm I really fancy the adidas Gloros. If they'll fall apart not much point picking them up really

• Registered Users Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭Hococop

Got my Dortmund, man united jackets and the nz away Jersey at pm a while ago, at work so I'll send on pics after but they look good

Have many people ordered stuff off ioffer. Bought stome stuff a couple of days ago and it still hasn't shipped ?

Yeah haven't had any trouble with it, same as each of these sites, go with highly rated sellers. The big advantage of I offer is they show the brand of the item unlike Ali

Anyone know what this means?

- Zhengzhou exchange bureau , has been exported to be opened

- Zhengzhou exchange bureau , has been exported straight seal

Ordered off of ioffer.

Anyone know what this means?

- Zhengzhou exchange bureau , has been exported to be opened

- Zhengzhou exchange bureau , has been exported straight seal

Ordered off of ioffer.

I get that on most of my orders, don't know what it means, but its normal!

Yeah haven't had any trouble with it, same as each of these sites, go with highly rated sellers. The big advantage of I offer is they show the brand of the item unlike Ali

I ordered some runners four days ago and it still hasn't shipped. Is that unusual ?

I ordered some runners four days ago and it still hasn't shipped. Is that unusual ?

I'd give it a week till I started worrying

For any gym goers, plenty of gymshark stuff on AliExpress, $5 for a tank top and $15 for pants

Took 6 days for mine to ship.

• Advertisement

Took 6 days for mine to ship.

Sound.How long did it take to deliver then. Quality ?
    Just got some United trackie bottoms from shoot. Quality is unreal. I'm 6'0 and ordered a large I probably should have ordered an XL as I've ordered everything else that size from them. I usually take a large in normal shops and thought bottoms would be the same.

Quality is top notch, have had mine for 4 or 5 months and theyre still great. The insoles are ****e though, probably better off getting new ones

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,291 ✭✭✭Simply Red

I ordered a pair of runners off ioffer too last weekend, will put some pics up when they arrive, ordered through PM UK.
    Took a bit of a chance on the size, i take 11 but chanced their biggest size 10.5, hopefully theyre ok

Hococop wrote: »
    Got my Dortmund, man united jackets and the nz away Jersey at pm a while ago, at work so I'll send on pics after but they look good

how are the sizes on the united jackets and the nz jersey, i usually take a large but thinking of ordering an xl just in case

Lads i've a Bayern Munich 3rd kit here for sale.
    Brand new with tags size XL €20..

It's to big so i may as well get rid.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭Hococop

gustafo wrote: »
    how are the sizes on the united jackets and the nz jersey, i usually take a large but thinking of ordering an xl just in case

i usually take medium and the nz jersey is a perfect fit, the jackets are spot on and a good fit.

quality is excellent, only difference i spot (not 100% certain) is the united jacket, mine has a black stripe at the back bottom and i think is meant to be a dark grey but not a major issue

jfjsf.jpg
    kn jknk.jpg
    kmlkmlkm.jpg
    kjnk.jpg

• Advertisement

Simply Red wrote: »
    I ordered a pair of runners off ioffer too last weekend, will put some pics up when they arrive, ordered through PM UK.
    Took a bit of a chance on the size, i take 11 but chanced their biggest size 10.5, hopefully theyre ok

Clown feet.

Clown feet.
    Its a medical condition

Simply Red wrote: »
    Its a medical condition
    Runs in the family I beleive.

Ordered the Ireland, all blacks and man utd women's jersey from shoot

• Registered Users Posts: 887 ✭✭✭steirishrover

Lads what the story with the Thai jerseys and the other normal ones? The Thai versions have a lot more choice and seen a few I want..

I think i seen someone said the thai version are tighter is that trur? I'm a medium so will I order large?

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement