Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Online Jersey Stores

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

Lads what the story with the Thai jerseys and the other normal ones? The Thai versions have a lot more choice and seen a few I want..

I think i seen someone said the thai version are tighter is that trur? I'm a medium so will I order large?

If you're a medium or a medium.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,393 ✭✭✭PM me nudes

NZ jersey and Barca jacket arrived, jersey is tts, jacket is a M on the label but fits in between a small and a medium imo

teaBQh4.jpg

sv1X0wS.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

Got the Man United black jersey from Shootjersey, it's spot on. Big relief as my Ali Express one was a bit off. I also ordered a pair of Trusox, those non-slip socks you see footballers wear (saw some rugby players wearing them too) to use at 5-a-side. They retail for about €40 but got a pair for €7 on AliExpress, great quality, will post pics if anyone wants.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭Danger781

I'm worried my parcel from shoot is lost.. or something

The item (RCXXXXXXXXXXX) left Hong Kong for its destination on 21-Sep-2015

Nothing else other than that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭neacy69

Danger781 wrote: »

Direct to house or parcel motel?

They seem to be taking about 4 weeks to get to ireland. mine was shipped on the 14th....i think it should be here the end of the week

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

I've had a couple of parcels from regular China Post take 4 weeks even to PM UK so don't worry just yet!

neacy69 wrote: »
    Direct to house or parcel motel?

They seem to be taking about 4 weeks to get to ireland. mine was shipped on the 14th....i think it should be here the end of the week
    kfallon wrote: »
    I've had a couple of parcels from regular China Post take 4 weeks even to PM UK so don't worry just yet!

PM UK, cheers lads was getting worried when I saw people getting their parcels in days as opposed to weeks.. I'll wait it out for another week before I get panicky again :)

Put in another order yesterday but got the priority shipping so hopefully that should arrive sooner..

PM UK, cheers lads was getting worried when I saw people getting their parcels in days as opposed to weeks.. I'll wait it out for another week before I get panicky again :)

Put in another order yesterday but got the priority shipping so hopefully that should arrive sooner..

I have one that was sent by Singapore Post that left on 21st and still no sign of it, will worry about it when a month passes by!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭harpstilidie

What payment do Shoot use?

I'm currently living in NI so I assume I can just post to my home address rather than use PM? Or does it tend to be quicker via PM?

I'm currently living in NI so I assume I can just post to my home address rather than use PM? Or does it tend to be quicker via PM?

Enter credit card details on the site.. sounds dodgy but we've all used it without issues..

We use PM because it's faster than An Post, so I assume you'd be okay.

• Advertisement

I used my debit card with shoot

from my reading of the previous posts it seems to be quicker to PM cos they are in the UK (address wise) and get quicker shipping routes versus Ireland

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭14murphy

Been over a week and my order with ioffer hasn't been shipped. Hmmmmm....

• Registered Users Posts: 649 ✭✭✭DuffleBag

14murphy wrote: »
    Been over a week and my order with ioffer hasn't been shipped. Hmmmmm....

There was a chinese holiday last week so technically it would be like u ordered it this week. Write off the last week.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Ordered with shoot last week, that explains a lot. Thought it was just last weekend that was the holiday.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,291 ✭✭✭Simply Red

Simply Red wrote: »
    Ordered the Ireland, all blacks and man utd women's jersey from shoot
    Got a tracking number this morning for this order, pretty good turnaround from ordering to shipment

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭14murphy

DuffleBag wrote: »
    There was a chinese holiday last week so technically it would be like u ordered it this week. Write off the last week.

Completely forgot about that. Sound will relax now for a bit.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,718 ✭✭✭upandcumming

DuffleBag wrote:

What were the dates of the holiday?

• Registered Users Posts: 649 ✭✭✭DuffleBag

What were the dates of the holiday?

Golden week. 1st to the 7th

DuffleBag wrote: »
    Golden week. 1st to the 7th

Great thanks! I have a bulb coming from China that was marked as shipped on the 29th and they said that the holiday messed them up. Taking ages now!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭united2k11

anyone know of any good sellers on dhgate besides yayun/yakuda? Most sellers with alot of sales sell for dearer but a much larger list of jerseys and sellers with fewer sales seem to sell for cheaper but have smaller lists.

Right lads, my Ireland Rugby World Cup jersey arrived, and it's class!

Cost me $20, and it's so much better than I expected. I don't have a real one to compare it to, and I have a suspicion that the colour is a bit off, but the details on the chest etc. look great. Really happy with it.

And this is the seller I used: http://www.aliexpress.com/store/product/New-Zealand-2016-All-Blacks-Rugby-Shirt-15-16-All-Blacks-Men-Rugby-Jersey-quality-rugby/1747135_32475372973.html

Ordered to Parcel Motel, took two weeks.

Pics:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,558 ✭✭✭✭yabadabado

Is Shoot the best place to buy an Ireland jersey ? Anywhere do the jersey with the flags of both teams and date ?

I wouldn't mind get Long-9 with the badges from the Germany game.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,759 ✭✭✭gustafo

i have ordered 5 jerseys with shoot does that mean i will get expedited postage? just wondering because on my orders page it says it's standard postage should i get onto them?

just got my stuff delivered today. No pictures yet cos Im at work

liverpool home kit size L with custom printing (not for me)
    Man united home kids kit with custom printing

both ordered 11th Septmber and shipped on 14th Sept direct to the door (no PM)
    ...I'll post some pics later

I'm going to order a Dortmund training top, a PRL jumper, and a PRL jacket from shoot/hit. Would that be too big for Parcel Motel or would it get into one of their larger boxes?

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,255 ✭✭✭Yawns

Picked up a couple of Jerseys and said I'd throw some pics up. Utd Home and Third kit. Pics came out a bit grainy but the quality is great. Ordered them off shootjerseys.top instead of Yayun and have to say will defo be ordering from them again. Handling time was about a week or so but once they were sent, they arrived in less than 2 weeks to PM.

67372723DFA74858994A4D7C9C02436D-0000384427-0003807564-00800L-0C449FF926204E98ADC003F87BB1F3EB.jpg

CCC26B3BCDA14806823B760B4C10055D-0000384427-0003807563-00800L-19DB36062AA64BD8B5D06E40D03154F4.jpg

EE251A06249345D0B58F49E4DBD02F98-0000384427-0003807562-00800L-26DB38163A3F4BD98FF329FCA123877C.jpg

Overall very happy with them. Put in another order for the AS Roma white jersey. It's great to actually be able to get a few jerseys from the likes of shoot as they are just so bloody expensive for the real thing in the shops here!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,558 ✭✭✭✭yabadabado

Hi folks,

Can i get a PM for Macs seller.

Or who is the best seller to go with now ?

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 346 ✭✭dibs101

Photos of sons arsenal Jersey. Very impressed with quality from shoot and delivery via parcel motel was flawless. Going to go again and get some Santa stuff and might treat myself to the Dortmund away strip too if the quality is anything like that!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,057 ✭✭✭FixitFelix

dibs101 wrote: »
    Photos of sons arsenal Jersey. Very impressed with quality from shoot and delivery via parcel motel was flawless. Going to go again and get some Santa stuff and might treat myself to the Dortmund away strip too if the quality is anything like that!

The only thing i dont like and have said it to shoot plenty of times is the fact the Arsenal crests are stitched and not vinyl

Just got an email from shoot asking me to write a recommendation article on their forum in exchange for a free 'Collectors edition' jersey chosen randomly from their stock.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭but1er

Arrived yesterday! Perfect sizing xl and medium

Delighted

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,017 ✭✭✭Leslie91

Mikeyt086 wrote: »

Cost me $20, and it's so much better than I expected. I don't have a real one to compare it to, and I have a suspicion that the colour is a bit off, but the details on the chest etc. look great. Really happy with it.

And this is the seller I used: http://www.aliexpress.com/store/product/New-Zealand-2016-All-Blacks-Rugby-Shirt-15-16-All-Blacks-Men-Rugby-Jersey-quality-rugby/1747135_32475372973.html

Pics:

How are the sizes compared to what we are used to? is XL really an XL as we know it?

Still have this Bayern kit if anyone is interested.

€20 posted - XL

12167801_10208214468505970_1654043661_n.jpg?oh=69c9fdadd1ba701ed4e47fac65fa0237&oe=56236774

Leslie91 wrote: »
    How are the sizes compared to what we are used to? is XL really an XL as we know it?

I ordered a L and it fits true to size, maybe a slight bit smaller as I would take a big medium or a smaller large and it fits me perfectly.

• Registered Users Posts: 393 ✭✭LandonRicketts

Just got my United training top from Shootjerseys.top last week. Excellent quality and super fast delivery too. Took only 10-12 days to PM.

PlQkUi.jpg

IxpQwv.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,289 ✭✭✭stryker mcqueen

Mr Blobby wrote:
    Still have this Bayern kit if anyone is interested.

How's the fit?

How's the fit?

Fits like a XL.
    I've just lost a shed load of weight so i'm down to Large/Medium these days.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,157 ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

Just got my United training top from Shootjerseys.top last week. Excellent quality and super fast delivery too. Took only 10-12 days to PM.

Has anything on that site changed of late? I noticed there's no security at all going through the checkout, no way would I enter a credit card in there. And I noticed a user spamming boards.ie in the last week just saying how great the jerseys were etc.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,781 ✭✭✭clappyhappy

I have bought a good few items from shoot and happy with them. Our sons birthday is coming up and all he wants is jerseys. How do I search for and find sellers on shoot, would prefer to get one delivery to PM rather thank 5.

Would appreciate if anyone can explain how to do this, thank you :)

I have bought a good few items from shoot and happy with them. Our sons birthday is coming up and all he wants is jerseys. How do I search for and find sellers on shoot, would prefer to get one delivery to PM rather thank 5.

Would appreciate if anyone can explain how to do this, thank you :)

Shootjerseys is one seller

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,291 ✭✭✭Simply Red

9 days from placing an order with shoot to it being delivered to my parcel motel tonight, seriously fast turnaround. Will post up some pics tomorrow when i collect, ordered the ireland football jersey, all blacks white jersey and a man utd womens jersey

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,781 ✭✭✭clappyhappy

Shootjerseys is one seller

But I have placed orders for 2-3 items before at the same time and they all came separately.??

But I have placed orders for 2-3 items before at the same time and they all came separately.??

Strange, maybe they came into stock at different times. You could ask them to post all jerseys in one package

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Ordered delivered to PM last night, its not showing up on my account yet. Hoping it'll get done this morning, really don't want to have to get in touch with them.

Simply Red wrote: »
    9 days from placing an order with shoot to it being delivered to my parcel motel tonight, seriously fast turnaround. Will post up some pics tomorrow when i collect, ordered the ireland football jersey, all blacks white jersey and a man utd womens jersey

Got my Ireland jersey last night, looks decent tho it doesn't have the little white circled holes and small white Shamrock on the sides but at least the sponsor isn't on it which is nice! There seems to be darker green lines running through it horizontally too, not sure if that's right but tis grand for $17!

EDIT: Looks like it should have the darker green judging by this pic (Pic is massive btw) http://i1.adis.ws/t/jpl/jd_product_list?plu=jd_136563_a&resmode=sharp

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,283 ✭✭✭gucci

Mikeyt086 wrote: »

Pics:

What size did you get? And how was the fit?
    Thinking about getting the All Blacks jersey and maybe the irish one also.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,759 ✭✭✭gustafo

i put in an order on 14th october for 5 jerseys, i was just looking at there website and the status is still at handling, should it take them this long to ship it?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,255 ✭✭✭Yawns

it can be hit & miss on the handling side of things. I've had items handled within 5 days and others that took 15 days to handle. Once they ship it tho, it's usually less than 10 days transporting.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,157 ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

gucci wrote: »
    What size did you get? And how was the fit?
    Thinking about getting the All Blacks jersey and maybe the irish one also.

Also interested in sizing, some are supposed to be larger, and some smaller, hard to know...

• Advertisement

My all blacks away jersey was bang on size wise. 5'11 and 12.5 stone, got a large

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement