Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Online Jersey Stores

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭kayevajo

i have an order on the way from shoot
    im tracking it and it says its in heathrow since october 17th , would it normally take this long to get from there?
    im using parcel motel

thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,393 ✭✭✭PM me nudes

kayevajo wrote: »
    i have an order on the way from shoot
    im tracking it and it says its in heathrow since october 17th , would it normally take this long to get from there?
    im using parcel motel

thanks
    Its very much hit and miss. Ive had stuff stay there for over 3 weeks, other items for less than a day

• Closed Accounts Posts: 678 ✭✭✭kevovek

I wonder what the chances of the online jersey stores replicating these would be? Id love to pick up two or three of the items in the collection but not at those prices...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭harpstilidie

I'm going to order a few things from Shoot tonight if I get a chance.

Payment is just with debit card then? Can't use PayPal?

And sizing seems to be the same as here?

Planning on ordering 5 or 6 jerseys. Is this OK for 1 order or should I place 2 orders?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭neacy69

should the sponsor and crest be printed (kinda rubbery print) on the Liverpool home kit?

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,255 ✭✭✭Yawns

I'm going to order a few things from Shoot tonight if I get a chance.

Payment is just with debit card then? Can't use PayPal?

And sizing seems to be the same as here?

Planning on ordering 5 or 6 jerseys. Is this OK for 1 order or should I place 2 orders?

5 or 6 jerseys is fine. Previous years I would normally have gone a size up but this year the sizing seems to be the same as over here. Man Utd kits seem to be larger sizes if anything. So a medium would fit a medium to large if ya get me.

Pay with debit card is fine, I've ordered a few now at this stage with no hassle. Don't use the mobile site as others seem to have issues with payment on it but desktop has worked fine for myself and most others.

Yawns wrote: »
    5 or 6 jerseys is fine. Previous years I would normally have gone a size up but this year the sizing seems to be the same as over here. Man Utd kits seem to be larger sizes if anything. So a medium would fit a medium to large if ya get me.

Pay with debit card is fine, I've ordered a few now at this stage with no hassle. Don't use the mobile site as others seem to have issues with payment on it but desktop has worked fine for myself and most others.

Thanks. I tried to pay with my BOI Visa Debit card and I don't think it went through.

Some pics of my order. Ordered on the 14th September. Direct to the house delivered on the 14th October.

I ordered the Liverpool home kit (for a friend) with custom printing and the man united kids kit (age 2-3 years) with custom printing.

Liverpool home kit is perfect as far as i can tell and the sizing is grand. The Large fits me (6ft4 100Kg) so it seems to be similar sizing to the XL Adidas ones from shoot. The shorts are good as well and they have the same number as the jersey printed on them.
    I havent compared to a real one but it looks the same as any pictures that I have seen.

Kids home kit: size 2-3 years. My little one is 18 months and probably big for her age. The 2-3 years is a good fit and she will get loads of time from it. The custom printing is good and all the stitching and printing looks exactly like it should. The logo and crest are stiched on both the jersey and the shorts.

Overall I would recomend shootjerseys again (i previosly posted about the united 3rd jersey I got a few weeks back) but i would probably pay for parcel motel in order to save on delivery time

Some pics: http://imgur.com/a/0NMiA

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,218 ✭✭✭POKERKING

Do shootjerseys send orders in two packages? i have one waiting for me in PM but i ordered 7 kids kits, 1 adult jersey and a pair of bottoms, would of thought it would be two parcels.

I tried to re-order from Shootjersey and it still didn't work. I assume it's because my card is a debit card and not a credit card?

Can anyone confirm this?

• Advertisement

I tried to re-order from Shootjersey and it still didn't work. I assume it's because my card is a debit card and not a credit card?

Can anyone confirm this?

I order with a debit card all the time

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,291 ✭✭✭Simply Red

Can anyone confirm this?
    Never had a problem using a debit card

I order with a debit card all the time

It wouldn't work with my ROI debit card but it worked with my NI debit card. Work that one out!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,255 ✭✭✭Yawns

weird. My PTSB debit card works fine

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,543 ✭✭✭Claude Burgundy

Yawns wrote: »
    weird. My PTSB debit card works fine

+1

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,068 ✭✭✭MarkY91

is it possible to get non three logo ireland jerseys anywhere? depending on the games v bosnia, i will be going to france and want to pick up a few

MarkY91 wrote: »
    is it possible to get non three logo ireland jerseys anywhere? depending on the games v bosnia, i will be going to france and want to pick up a few

http://www.shootjerseys.top/thai-version/ireland/thai-version-ireland-15-16-home-soccer-jersey.html

MarkY91 wrote: »
    neacy69 wrote: »
    In the flesh
    image3.jpg
    image2.jpg
    image1.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,488 ✭✭✭AdrianII

The card didn't work for me either. I tried MasterCard and visa, in the end I created a western union account and sent the money that way.

i had an order shipped last saturday and i collected it today from parcel motel, the quality of the items was unreal.

question , whats the max amount ye think would be acceptable to order in any one go?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 487 ✭✭Thatsfootball

Just got my United training top from Shootjerseys.top last week. Excellent quality and super fast delivery too. Took only 10-12 days to PM.

PlQkUi.jpg

IxpQwv.jpg

How did the sizing compare to what you'd get in store?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,096 ✭✭✭andrew1977

Simply Red wrote: »
    In the flesh

How is that Ireland shirt in terms of sizing and quality compared to the one in the shops? Thanks

In the flesh

How is that Ireland shirt in terms of sizing and quality compared to the one in the shops? Thanks

andrew1977 wrote: »
    In the flesh

I was very impressed with it, the crest and umbro logo are perfect, Im normally a large but i ordered xtra large as anything ive ordered myself so far seems to be a bit smaller than we're used to. This jersey turned out to be an exception though, it fits like an xtra large, so id go with whatever size you wear normally. I think the colour is slightly different to the real jersey, but youd have to have them side by side and look closely to even notice

sugarman wrote: »
    As above, those Ireland jerseys are great quality but if side by side theres a small difference in quality.

I ordered one from Aliexpress a couple of months ago with Euro 2016 patches and name/numbers but I recently swapped it for a Polish jersey whilst pissed over in Warsaw the other week:p

Did you buy yours from the same seller ? If so,can you link or pm me your Ali express seller please?
    Thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,558 ✭✭✭✭yabadabado

andrew1977 wrote: »
    I was very impressed with it, the crest and umbro logo are perfect, Im normally a large but i ordered xtra large as anything ive ordered myself so far seems to be a bit smaller than we're used to. This jersey turned out to be an exception though, it fits like an xtra large, so id go with whatever size you wear normally. I think the colour is slightly different to the real jersey, but youd have to have them side by side and look closely to even notice

Did you order from Shoot ? How long did it take to arrive ?

I ordered one on the 14th seems to be still processing.I plan on comparing it side by side with a real one when it comes,will post pics if I can .

yabadabado wrote: »

Did you order from Shoot ? How long did it take to arrive ?

I ordered one on the 14th seems to be still processing.I plan on comparing it side by side with a real one when it comes,will post pics if I can .
    Yep from shoot, ordered on the 10th Oct and picked it up from PM on the 19th, was very quick, the last time i ordered from them was slower than that though

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 531 ✭✭✭raddo

Ordered two of the ireland home jerseys last night from shoot. Asked about numbers but they don't have the proper ireland ones.
    Search is on now for name and number (long 9) plus the match details print from the Germany game!!!

What's the max amount that would be safe enough to order from shoot?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

No amount is guaranteed, its hoping they get by.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,558 ✭✭✭✭yabadabado

raddo wrote: »
    Ordered two of the ireland home jerseys last night from shoot. Asked about numbers but they don't have the proper ireland ones.
    Search is on now for name and number (long 9) plus the match details print from the Germany game!!!
    I didnt realise they weren't the proper numbers/letters when I ordered my one.Might ruin the look off it.
    Where would the proper name/numbers be bought ?

Any have a link to an Irish football jersey other than shoot?

Shoot only have small and medium.

• Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭blacknight83

http://www.gogoalshop.hk/ireland-jersey-201516-home-soccer-shirt-p-4258.html

this guy can also put the country logos on the front of jerseys like the players wear.. not got a ireland jersey from him but did get united black away.. quality is good however cost price is dearer than shoot

11425233_1611712335733909_7776606679725744458_n.jpg?oh=ba1d4aac4d22a75e4e56f62c232d2df6&oe=56CD40AA&__gda__=1455858635_f937a92f2151c27359a3d2a100dd15b2 (from his facebook page)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,283 ✭✭✭gucci

gucci wrote: »
    Just took a punt on 2 long sleeve comm du garcon t-shirts. One S and One M. I just went with the people with the best reviews. £25 for 2 instead of something eye watering like £125 each for the genuine article!!!

I will report back here re the quality when they come if anyone cares.

These came last week and are pretty decent quality! I dont obviously have the genuine article to compare them to, but for what they are (a cotton tshirt with a stitched on logo!) they are pretty much bang on quality!! One of them has went through the washing machine and lived to tell the tale too!!

My wife was very happy with them anyway, which of course means everybody is happy :-)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,598 ✭✭✭Saint_Mel

Anyone had problems with Shoot recently? I just had payment processing failed

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

Saint_Mel wrote: »
    Anyone had problems with Shoot recently? I just had payment processing failed

Same, just tried to place an order and got a payment fail

kfallon wrote:
    Same, just tried to place an order and got a payment fail

Cool. Glad its not just me so. I send WhatsApp message and they said they would organise another payment method

Ordered on friday and shipped already, fingers crossed they hit with no snags !

Ordered on friday and shipped already, fingers crossed they hit with no snags !

Same here. Got a tracking number email this morning but it doesn't work yet.

Ya snap !

I have to put in another order this evening and then i'll be done until 2016

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,734 ✭✭✭zarquon

Shoot have just offered me a free jersey to post a review here. Happy to do so when it arrives. Has anyone else received a similiar offer?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

Ordered an All Blacks Maori jersey from Aliexpress,first time ordering a rugby jersey and went with my process for football shirts of going a size up.Hopefully it'll fit ok.

zarquon wrote: »
    Shoot have just offered me a free jersey to post a review here. Happy to do so when it arrives. Has anyone else received a similiar offer?

Yeah i must look through my mail for the offer and take it up as i've been very happy with their goods.

just tried to place another order and my payment has failed....tried twice and called the bank (they said they have not rejected the payment)....i whatapped shoot to see whats happening....

neacy69 wrote:
    just tried to place another order and my payment has failed....tried twice and called the bank (they said they have not rejected the payment)....i whatapped shoot to see whats happening....

I tried again today and it processed. Still down as status Handling but I haven't got a confirmation email yet. Other failed orders cancelled

• Registered Users Posts: 652 ✭✭✭Hayezer

Anybody ordered any shoes on shoot/have experience buying fake shoes?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

Saint_Mel wrote: »
    I tried again today and it processed. Still down as status Handling but I haven't got a confirmation email yet. Other failed orders cancelled

How did you get it to work? Still wont accept payment from me the last few days, tried on firefox and IE. Never had a problem with it previously :(

kfallon wrote: »
    How did you get it to work? Still wont accept payment from me the last few days, tried on firefox and IE. Never had a problem with it previously :(

Same here...tried my debit (which I have used before) and my credit card...I used chrome and IE and still the same error....They asked me to pay by western union but i ends up costing about €4 more with the WU fee..

Anyone else use western union?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,218 ✭✭✭POKERKING

I made a big order with shoot(also giuuu.com), but the utd kids keeper kit was out of stock(and is for the forseeable for anyone ordering) so it held up the second part of my order being sent. I got the first half within about 10 days using PM in NI.

A quick whatsapp to sandy and all sorted, have to say the customer service is excellent, better than any retailer i have ever dealt with.

• Registered Users Posts: 346 ✭✭dibs101

POKERKING wrote: »
    I made a big order with shoot(also giuuu.com), but the utd kids keeper kit was out of stock(and is for the forseeable for anyone ordering) so it held up the second part of my order being sent. I got the first half within about 10 days using PM in NI.

A quick whatsapp to sandy and all sorted, have to say the customer service is excellent, better than any retailer i have ever dealt with.

+1 on the customer service from Sandy. Just sorted a problem with my order with zero fuss.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement