Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Online Jersey Stores

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

neacy69 wrote: »
    Same here...tried my debit (which I have used before) and my credit card...I used chrome and IE and still the same error....They asked me to pay by western union but i ends up costing about €4 more with the WU fee..

Anyone else use western union?

Tried to use WU this morn but they want me to verify my ID so I couldn't pay! It's annoying me now cos I want to purchase a Juve jacket but can't :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭harpstilidie

For the guys who have ordered stuff from Shoot, does it arrive via courier or post?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,393 ✭✭✭PM me nudes

Depends, first parcel I over received was from Parcel force because I ordered enough for express post. Its been normal post since

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,613 ✭✭✭Del007

I got my jersey yesterday from shootjerseys, I ordered the small Man Utd home one.

I'm 5ft 7 and slim enough, it fits fairly well. Next time I'm going to go for a medium size to see how that fits.

The quality itself is perfect, I don't have a real one to compare it to but I'd imagine it's more or less the same.

Will def be buying more. It'll be handy for a few Christmas presents

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,598 ✭✭✭Saint_Mel

Further update of the payment issue.
    Even though my final attempt processed and I eventually got order confirmation email...and money taken off the credit card ...
    I just had email from Sandy last night saying they can't supply the item and to pick something else!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,154 ✭✭✭dinneenp

Hi,
    Any sites/sellers that sell the Manchester City goalie jersey please?
    Thanks,
    pa.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,257 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

Ordered from Shoot 9 days ago.

Picked up from Parcel Motel today. Very quick!!

I'm an L in regular clothing, went for an XL with the jersey from Shoot. Fits grand. it's slightly long so i'm not sure if that's the jersey's style or not, but it fits like an L.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,292 ✭✭✭phobia2011

Are we agreed that shoot is the best quality? Gonna buy 6-10 kids for Xmas?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

Little heads up for people.
    If you're planning on ordering kits for Xmas gifts then do it now.

Customs tend to up their game this time of year.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,543 ✭✭✭Claude Burgundy

Mr Blobby wrote: »
    Little heads up for people.
    If you're planning on ordering kits for Xmas gifts then do it now.

Customs tend to up their game this time of year.

That's why i ordered last week !

Tried to order from Shoot again this morn, payment issue again :(
    Never happened in about ten previous orders

kfallon wrote: »
    Tried to order from Shoot again this morn, payment issue again :(
    Never happened in about ten previous orders

Check if the item is still available on the site.
    The one I was trying to order is now showing up as "There are no products matching the selection."
    Although they still took the money before removing the listing! Still waiting for them to get back to me about a refund

Saint_Mel wrote: »
    Check if the item is still available on the site.
    The one I was trying to order is now showing up as "There are no products matching the selection."
    Although they still took the money before removing the listing! Still waiting for them to get back to me about a refund

Na the products are there tho I found a seller on Aliexpress selling the jacket I want, $5 more expensive. Prefer the quicker delivery with Shoot but if I cant order it there's no point in waiting.

Macs guy said he would have it in stock tomorrow but he wanted $60 for it :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,292 ✭✭✭phobia2011

whats the best option lads, shoot, cheapsport or yayun?

phobia2011 wrote: »
    whats the best option lads, shoot, cheapsport or yayun?

Whichevers cheaper because pretty much every seller has the same quality stuff

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,218 ✭✭✭POKERKING

Shoot also own giuuu.com and bestjersey.top

Bestjersey have the real madrid home jersey on special for 9.99, thats incredible:

http://bestjersey.top/thai-version-real-madrid-15-16-home-soccer-jersey-409.html

Discount code for giuuu.com:

S5G09 5 dollars off order over 50

Disappointed with Shoot. Been messaging over and back all morning where they want me to pick something else as they are trying to avoid refunding.

When I asked why they had advertised a particular jersey, sent me an order confirmation and took money and then said it wasn't available, they said that I misunderstood their process. They advertise and then check for stock later and then advise.

They glossed over the part of them actually taking the money before checking.
    :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 575 ✭✭✭IrishKev

POKERKING wrote: »
    Shoot also own giuuu.com and bestjersey.top

Bestjersey have the real madrid home jersey on special for 9.99, thats incredible:

http://bestjersey.top/thai-version-real-madrid-15-16-home-soccer-jersey-409.html

It's really good, but you need to get 10 jerseys or else shipping is $30

• Registered Users Posts: 1,989 ✭✭✭wawaman

I know its a long shot but in buying from all these sellers has anyone ever come across an SD Eibar jersey for sale?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭neacy69

Saint_Mel wrote: »
    Disappointed with Shoot. Been messaging over and back all morning where they want me to pick something else as they are trying to avoid refunding.

When I asked why they had advertised a particular jersey, sent me an order confirmation and took money and then said it wasn't available, they said that I misunderstood their process. They advertise and then check for stock later and then advise.

They glossed over the part of them actually taking the money before checking.
    :(
    Same here been messaging about payment issues and they keep telling me to try again

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,613 ✭✭✭Del007

I've been onto shootjerseys and they said that you can pay through their aliexpress site

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,558 ✭✭✭✭yabadabado

Del007 wrote: »
    I've been onto shootjerseys and they said that you can pay through their aliexpress site

Have you a link to their aliexpress site ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,759 ✭✭✭gustafo

Here's a few pictures of the tops i got from shoot yesterday, have to say the quality is unreal, delighted with the ireland football jersey, all were ordered large size as that is my usual size and they are a perfect fit

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 575 ✭✭✭IrishKev

Got NZ away top delivered today, 9 days after ordering to parcel motel. Jersey is feckin wicked. Fantastic quality, defiitely gonna order again

• Registered Users Posts: 346 ✭✭dibs101

Got some shirts for the son for Santa from shootjerseys.top and quality is spot on. The Athletico Madrid one is slightly too big for my 8 year old so I'm going to order the next size down if anyone is interested in it. Excellent service though, Door to door with p.m. In 8 days.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,057 ✭✭✭FixitFelix

Tried 3 different browsers and still wont except payment so the easiest thing to do is go through the ordering process and just send them the order number and ask for aliexpress payment link, prob safer for your card details as well

• Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭harpstilidie

Ordered from Shoot last Friday and the stuff arrived today (to NI address). Very quick!

Stuff seems pretty good quality. Ordered small Roma (away), small Bayern (3rd) and medium Dortmund (3rd). The medium Dortmund shirt is too big for me so I may be selling it if anyone wants it. I wouldn't order a size up. I tend to be a small but even the small are slightly big.

Not sure about the Roma away kit. The map design on the front seems too visible compared to pictures I've seen online but I don't have a real one to compare it too. Has anyone else got a Roma away from Shoot?

I'll try and post a pic when I can.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,391 ✭✭✭PGE1970

Hi,

I might order a kid's kit from shoot. Anyone know if kid's sizes are same as here?

My son fits a Extra Large Boys for a liverpool jersey. Would the 12/13 years old on shoot fit?

Also does the jersey come with the premier league badge as I see that only name/number is an option?

Thanks!!!

PGE1970 wrote: »
    Hi,

I might order a kid's kit from shoot. Anyone know if kid's sizes are same as here?

My son fits a Extra Large Boys for a liverpool jersey. Would the 12/13 years old on shoot fit?

Also does the jersey come with the premier league badge as I see that only name/number is an option?

Thanks!!!

Leave a message in the box when you are finishing your order that you want the patches on both sleeves for the kids kit. Make sure you say both sleeves as I made this mistake on my first order and they only put the patch on one sleeve!

Sizes are grand, I get 10-11 size for my nephew and he's 10

Quick question folks.Made an order from ShootJersey and it has been dispatched,this is the list of events,
    2015-10-28 19:09:00 City of Guangzhou Posting
    2015-10-28 19:18:42 City of Guangzhou Despatch from Sorting Center
    2015-10-28 20:16:00 GUANGZHOU Arrival at Sorting Center
    2015-10-28 21:32:00 GUANGZHOU Despatch from Sorting Center

Am I right saying that it has left China and I wont get anymore tracking on it ?Next I will get is a notification that it has been delivered to Parcel Motel ?

• Advertisement

17track shows every step until its delivered

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭Matt_Trakker

Any of you lads bought from myvipss.co.uk before?

Cheap as chips, but you can only pay with Visa/MAstercard, there's no Paypal option.
    Also the website doesn't have the http in front of it, so it's probably not safe?

What say you?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,255 ✭✭✭Yawns

Just put another order in for Shoot yesterday and no trouble with PTSB Visa debit card on my desktop. Just read a good few more people were having payment issues.

Cheap as chips, but you can only pay with Visa/MAstercard, there's no Paypal option.
    Also the website doesn't have the http in front of it, so it's probably not safe?

What say you?

That's £18 which is about €25 so not cheap for knock offs. They ship with HK post according to their website so it's the same stuff we get from Shoot etc but at massive price increase.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,257 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

Anyone know if there's a site with Leeds or Hull jerseys?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭Matt_Trakker

Yawns wrote: »

What say you?

That's £18 which is about €25 so not cheap for knock offs. They ship with HK post according to their website so it's the same stuff we get from Shoot etc but at massive price increase.
    Thanks, cool, I'll go with shoot then, cheers

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

MrStuffins wrote: »
    Anyone know if there's a site with Leeds or Hull jerseys?

Don't think you'll find any. I tried hunting down a Leeds shirt on Aliexpress and DhGate and found nothing.

Another delivery from Shoot Jerseys today. Top quality again and fast delivery.

www.shootjerseys.top

VERY happy !!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,288 ✭✭✭✭rob316

Ordered a liverpool away kit from shoot for a 6 year old, took about 10 days to parcel motel. So pleased and the size is perfect.

Are the adult jersey sizes true to size or what? Gunna sort a few xmas presents

• Advertisement

Arsenal are a tight fit.
    Liverpool seem spot on.
    Man Utd are large sizes. So a medium is almost like a large etc.

Kids seem spot on for both LFC and Utd

Everton was spot on and roma was a bit tight in chest but length was spot on.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭Hococop

Can't see it on shoot or the man united store but anyone have a rough idea who might sell the blue gk jersey de gea was wearing tonight it looks brilliant

Just put in my final order with shoot, want all sorted before the customs blitz begins !!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,391 ✭✭✭PGE1970

Just put another order in for Shoot yesterday and no trouble with PTSB Visa debit card on my desktop. Just read a good few more people were having payment issues.

Same as me; ordered on Monday but with PTSB visa card. No problem.

PGE1970 wrote: »
    Same as me; ordered on Monday but with PTSB visa card. No problem.

Ya all my orders have been with PTSB visa debit no problems !

What's PTSB Visa debit card??? Is that just the standard thing AIB send you out?

• Advertisement

yabadabado wrote: »
    Quick question folks.Made an order from ShootJersey and it has been dispatched,this is the list of events,
    2015-10-28 19:09:00 City of Guangzhou Posting
    2015-10-28 19:18:42 City of Guangzhou Despatch from Sorting Center
    2015-10-28 20:16:00 GUANGZHOU Arrival at Sorting Center
    2015-10-28 21:32:00 GUANGZHOU Despatch from Sorting Center

Am I right saying that it has left China and I wont get anymore tracking on it ?Next I will get is a notification that it has been delivered to Parcel Motel ?

Arrived into my Parcel Motel this morning, very impressed with the delivery time.

• Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭gillamandango

Arsenal are a tight fit.
    Liverpool seem spot on.
    Man Utd are large sizes. So a medium is almost like a large etc.

Kids seem spot on for both LFC and Utd

Everton was spot on and roma was a bit tight in chest but length was spot on.

Re: Man Utd - Got the away (small Mens) - actually fitted same as (large mens). Got home (XL Mens) - but was tight

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

kfallon wrote: »
    What's PTSB Visa debit card??? Is that just the standard thing AIB send you out?

PTSB= Permanent TSB

And yeah it's the same as the cards gig get of AIB

MrMac84 wrote: »
    PTSB= Permanent TSB

And yeah it's the same as the cards gig get of AIB

The AIB card still isn't working anyway, have to pay thru Aliexpress now!

Anyone got the link to their Aliexpress site/store?

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement