Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Online Jersey Stores

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,057 ✭✭✭FixitFelix

yabadabado wrote: »
    Anyone got the link to their Aliexpress site/store?

It's just a payment link through the order process then just send them the order number and ask for aliexpress payment link

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭neacy69

FixitFelix wrote: »
    It's just a payment link through the order process then just send them the order number and ask for aliexpress payment link

Same as me yesterday

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 531 ✭✭✭raddo

Ordered 2 Ireland shirts about 2 weeks ago on Shoot. Have been informed that they don't have them in stock and would I pick 2 different shirts instead.
    Bit annoying after paying for them.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,255 ✭✭✭Yawns

Football or rugby jerseys? Have 1 rugby jersey ordered for a friend and not heard anything from Shoot about it yet.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 531 ✭✭✭raddo

Yawns wrote: »
    Football or rugby jerseys? Have 1 rugby jersey ordered for a friend and not heard anything from Shoot about it yet.

Football

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,558 ✭✭✭✭yabadabado

raddo wrote: »
    Ordered 2 Ireland shirts about 2 weeks ago on Shoot. Have been informed that they don't have them in stock and would I pick 2 different shirts instead.
    Bit annoying after paying for them.

I ordered one on the 21st and received it yesterday. I'm not too sure about the quality, they seem a little off with the colour but will confirm when I have compared with a real one.They also made a balls of name/number. They have used different fonts and didn't put the number on the chest and I had asked if they did that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭ynwa_17

Ordered an away Liverpool Jersey and the Ireland RWC jersey - both in medium. Size is absolutely spot on, as are the name and numbering on the Liverpool jersey. Compared both to the real jerseys and the difference is minimal at best. Have a bit of dirt on the inside of the Liverpool jersey but that's me nitpicking.

Top notch quality from Shoot - 2 weeks from order to PM delivery.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,543 ✭✭✭Claude Burgundy

ynwa_17 wrote: »
    Ordered an away Liverpool Jersey and the Ireland RWC jersey - both in medium. Size is absolutely spot on, as are the name and numbering on the Liverpool jersey. Compared both to the real jerseys and the difference is minimal at best. Have a bit of dirt on the inside of the Liverpool jersey but that's me nitpicking.

There's a lot of dirt inside liverwho jerseys;):D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,218 ✭✭✭POKERKING

yabadabado wrote: »
    I ordered one on the 21st and received it yesterday. I'm not too sure about the quality, they seem a little off with the colour but will confirm when I have compared with a real one.They also made a balls of name/number. They have used different fonts and didn't put the number on the chest and I had asked if they did that.

I got an ireland football shirt with name and number off shoot, only difference i can tell is crest is slightly different when compared to real one, hardly noticeable at all. I have two side by side in my fon(pics not the best quality) but unsure how to upload here.

Everything else is top notch.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,759 ✭✭✭gustafo

Got this email below from shootjerseys about a free shirt how do i get it?

Dear xxxxxx xxxxxx .

Thanks for your support and help in the past time,we have good offer for you now.

If you can publish an article to recommend our site http://www.shootjerseys.top/ in famous forum(boards.ie), some Collector's Edition free jerseys will be sent to
    you, we will choose them from our stock randomly.

Best Wishes
    Sandy

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Youll be getting a ban from boards if you do anything like that here. It's called shilling and very against the charter.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,449 ✭✭✭Ivefoundgod

Ordered from Shoot last Friday and the stuff arrived today (to NI address). Very quick!

Stuff seems pretty good quality. Ordered small Roma (away), small Bayern (3rd) and medium Dortmund (3rd). The medium Dortmund shirt is too big for me so I may be selling it if anyone wants it. I wouldn't order a size up. I tend to be a small but even the small are slightly big.

Not sure about the Roma away kit. The map design on the front seems too visible compared to pictures I've seen online but I don't have a real one to compare it too. Has anyone else got a Roma away from Shoot?

I'll try and post a pic when I can.

Just got a Roma away as well, spot on about the map, it's far too visible compared to the real thing. The grey is much lighter on an official one. Saying that it's a tough enough design to replicate well. I've the Roma home jersey and it's flawless, same with PSG. My last order was missing a jersey, Pumas UNAM, have what sapped them and they're looking into it but I think they just don't have it in stock. Did you get the Dortmund home? Good quality? I've got the black training zip up top and it's great so thinking of getting the jersey too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,989 ✭✭✭wawaman

what was the quality of the rugby jersey like?

wawaman wrote: »
    what was the quality of the rugby jersey like?

Top notch, couldn't tell the difference really as the housemate has the real one.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,292 ✭✭✭phobia2011

has anyone got an order from shoots other site? they offer cheaper prices but would the quality be less.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

phobia2011 wrote: »
    has anyone got an order from shoots other site? they offer cheaper prices but would the quality be less.

Isn't postage really expensive?

Think its $30 for delivery unless you order 10 shirts. The selection is limited enough last time I looked. Shoot have added a lot of new teams and jerseys recently. Rayo Vallecano have been added anyway and the new Under Amour Sao Paolo shirts. The jersey I didn't get is being posted again, seems there was a mix up as they were updating that teams jerseys for the year. Anyone know when customs are likely to start clamping down on these? Am tempted to try get another order in before christmas but paydays not til the 23rd and I think that could be dodgy.

planning on 10 kids, prob be best to stick with shoot?

I just had a look there again and they've changed the website a good bit, much bigger range there now. Looks more or less the same range as on shoot with more things like Ralph Lauren tshirts and football boots. The prices are the same as the normal shoot website at a quick look, don't see any jerseys for 9.99. I'd say its much of a muchness to be honest, its the same factories making all the same kit i'd imagine, as long as you get the Thai version I think you'll be safe enough regardless of where you order from.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 372 ✭✭brian2614

Lads is anyone putting an order in that I could possibly add 1 Jersey to from shoot(it's for a friend)

I tried ordering but the payment ain't working no matter what card or browser I use.Tried their Ali site but they want me to buy a min of 10.Thats what I was told via whatsapp

Will pay the shipping onwards and cost of Jersey.
    PM me if you can help,hopefully someone can.

Just put in an order not sure if it went through or not - the status says 'on hold'. Anyone seen this before or have any ideas?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,283 ✭✭✭gucci

planning on 10 kids, prob be best to stick with shoot?

Sounds like you have a pretty good shot yourself!!! :D

gucci wrote: »
    Sounds like you have a pretty good shot yourself!!! :D

LOL, only the 2, so double of everything!!!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,830 ✭✭✭✭Nalz

anyone else having payment trouble with shootjerseys.top? Tried two cards :-/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 575 ✭✭✭IrishKev

Nalz wrote: »
    anyone else having payment trouble with shootjerseys.top? Tried two cards :-/

Yep won't work for me there, used the same card like a month ago and worked fine

• Advertisement

IrishKev wrote: »
    Yep won't work for me there, used the same card like a month ago and worked fine

Been like that a while just ask for aliexpress payment link

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,154 ✭✭✭dinneenp

Add your reply here.How can I ask for the Aliexpress payment link? it doesn't come up as an option for payment.

Asking on whatsapp but she's very hesitant to give me the Ali express link... Very annoying

Another order gone in and just shipped with no payment problems thankfully.

Did you order today?

• Advertisement

Did you order today?

No ordered on Friday, there was a slight delay as they were sorting something for me !

Asking on whatsapp but she's very hesitant to give me the Ali express link... Very annoying

What gets her to send it on, are they in competition or what?

Also it's a "she" :) ?

dinneenp wrote: »
    Add your reply here.How can I ask for the Aliexpress payment link? it doesn't come up as an option for payment.

Just whatsapp her with your order number and she will give you one

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,393 ✭✭✭Technique

She requested that I pay by Western Union and get a 5% discount.

Is there any catch?

Eventually she gave me an aliexpress link after a lot of persuasion... Weird as I used my card with no problems less than a month ago.
    Yep it's a bird, got a Facebook request off her too, these Chinese are very clingy haha

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,359 ✭✭✭henke

Anyone buy fashion clothes from shoot. Also, is it bother paying on Ali? Would rather pay there as its a reputable website.

Eventually she gave me an aliexpress link after a lot of persuasion... Weird as I used my card with no problems less than a month ago.
    Yep it's a bird, got a Facebook request off her too, these Chinese are very clingy haha

Haha really! She on msn?

I've asked her for the link. Fingers crossed

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,218 ✭✭✭POKERKING

Ha me too. Even got a happy birthday the other day from her, now that customer service!

henke wrote: »
    Anyone buy fashion clothes from shoot. Also, is it bother paying on Ali? Would rather pay there as its a reputable website.

Just ordered 2 t shirts to test the quality

what time does "she" come online, my order is on hold?!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Is she single lads? A few free jerseys might be interesting.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,154 ✭✭✭dinneenp

I emailed them and they replied saying try a credit card (I used visa debit). Would you trust this or insist on aliexpress?

dinneenp wrote: »
    I emailed them and they replied saying try a credit card (I used visa debit). Would you trust this or insist on aliexpress?

Ive ordered through there site woth a card before and never had any problems

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,393 ✭✭✭Technique

My Visa credit card wouldn't work, but my Mastercard did.

Got some Roshes off Ali express, sweet as f@ck
    very fast delivery, ordered midnight last Tuesday picked them up this evening.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,359 ✭✭✭henke

Got some Roshes off Ali express, sweet as f@ck👌🽠very fast delivery, ordered midnight last Tuesday picked them up this evening.

Nice. How much did you pay? Would you able to give a link to the seller?

Paid about 70 quid all in with parcel motel. Got them here: http://m.aliexpress.com/store/storeHome.htm?storeNo=808369&tracelog=store2mobilestore
    Price actually gone down since I got them too

Paid about 70 quid all in with parcel motel. Got them here: http://m.aliexpress.com/store/storeHome.htm?storeNo=808369&tracelog=store2mobilestore
    Price actually gone down since I got them too

The navy with the blue base are class - no sign of them on the seller anymore though, is there?

The navy with the blue base are class - no sign of them on the seller anymore though, is there?

Yeah I'm delighted with them, quality is perfect. Should be no bother getting them I'd say, give yer man a message sometimes the item can get removed and put up again a few days later

• Advertisement

Really pushing hard for me to pay by WU. So much so, that I'm a bit paranoid about it.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement