Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Online Jersey Stores

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭harpstilidie

Order Dortmund (3rd shirt) (small as the medium last time was too big) and Dortmund tracksuit bottoms from Shoot last Friday. Came today!

The tracksuit bottoms are class! Ordered a small and they are a bit short on the leg but quality is great!

• Registered Users Posts: 887 ✭✭✭steirishrover

Just received my order.. was about 8 different jerseys and training tips for xmas presents

The quality is fantastic... really top notch.

I got 3 different Arsenal training sweat tops. Baby Man U kit. Kids Arsenal kit, Juve kit and Real Madrid kit. And also treated myself to my fave jersey of all time which I always found hard and very expensive to get Pumas UNAM long sleeve.

But one mistake and I made it myself.. the arsenal kit I got only has the word AL on it with number 17.. obviously it was meant to be Alexis but I went into my order history and seen that I didn't somehow put his whole name on the details part.. is their anyway I could get this fixed in a lifestyle sports? Pic is attached

Won't let me attach photo file too big

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭14murphy

Ive order jerseys no problem from shoot for months but recently it wont accept my payment. Anyone have any ideas why ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,613 ✭✭✭Del007

Can anyone comment on the size of the rugby jerseys and the long pants? I take size 30" in leg for my jeans so not sure if that a small or medium from shoot

I got a small Utd jersey from shoot which fits grand but I'd probably go medium for my next soccer jersey.

Cheers

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,449 ✭✭✭Ivefoundgod

Anyone get the jerseys from the "soccer" section on shoot? Seem to be a bit cheaper but I'm wary if the quality would be as good?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,068 ✭✭✭MarkY91

Anyone doing non 3 logo ireland jerseys?

Need to stop up for France :cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,068 ✭✭✭MarkY91

MarkY91 wrote: »
    Anyone doing non 3 logo ireland jerseys?

Need to stop up for France :cool:

Actually shoot jerseys has it.

Will we be releasing a new lt for the euros? Probably better to hold off. I might just get this one also..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,359 ✭✭✭henke

MarkY91 wrote:
    Will we be releasing a new lt for the euros? Probably better to hold off. I might just get this one also..

Definitely. Current home shirt since 2014 so I think a new home kit will be debuted at the next international break.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,218 ✭✭✭POKERKING

sugarman wrote: »
    Did anyone get name/numbers on the Ireland shirt from Shoot? Are they the correct ones?

Got mine from AliExpress a couple months ago with patches and name/number. Font was slightly different.

I did, there just plain numbers and letters, not sure if official ones but looks fine. Depends how picky you are

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭kayevajo

Would ye trust western union on shootjerseys?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,057 ✭✭✭FixitFelix

kayevajo wrote: »
    Would ye trust western union on shootjerseys?
    Add your reply here.
    Get yourself the Revolut card/app works a treat

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,154 ✭✭✭dinneenp

Hi,
    Anyone know where I can order an old soccer kit (barcelona 2012/2013 away, orange blend to yellow) for a 5 year old please?
    Cheers,
    Pa

I ordered my dortmund training jacket on the 1st October and was shipped in the 5th

I am still waiting on it.. ordered nearly 8 weeks ago. I've been in touch on what's app and keep telling me which I already know that it's in transit.

Surely it should be well here by now shouldn't it? Would customs have stopped it and not got in touch with me?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

I ordered my dortmund training jacket on the 1st October and was shipped in the 5th

I am still waiting on it.. ordered nearly 8 weeks ago. I've been in touch on what's app and keep telling me which I already know that it's in transit.

Surely it should be well here by now shouldn't it? Would customs have stopped it and not got in touch with me?

What was the last update on the tracking site?

• Advertisement

Just telling me it's in transit

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Did you use parcel motel?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

MrMac84 wrote: »
    Did you use parcel motel?

Even if he didn't 8 weeks is way too long a wait.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Mr Blobby wrote: »
    Even if he didn't 8 weeks is way too long a wait.

I've waited 8 weeks before

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,255 ✭✭✭Yawns

Yeah if you had it sent to your door via An Post, then usual wait could be 4 - 6 weeks very easily and standard at that. 8 weeks waiting atm isn't uncommon cos at the time you ordered was a national holiday for a week or so. I ordered a few things around that time myself but was aware of the holiday so expected a delay. Some sellers marked the items as sent but the courier didn't actually send it until after the 8th or so. There would have been a back log of orders as well to process through so I wouldn't panic about it yet. IT could still arrive within the next week or two.

The reason we mainly use Parcel Motel, is that shipping times between the UK and Asia and very short so even with a backlog to process, you'll still have the items weeks before a standard delivery to R.O.I

• Advertisement

I'll give it another week or so then... it was the first time I ordered off them so didn't use parcel motel but I did on my other orders and have received them quickly. .

If anything I know not to order by normal post again but I just got worried cause it's been 8 weeks.. thanks for the replies guys

• Registered Users Posts: 1,393 ✭✭✭PM me nudes

What was the exact last update for your package on 17track?

Here's a screenshot I can't work it out

=

=

Strange, never had anything like that on any of my parcels.

Anyone think its strange it originated from HK?

So even tho you were told it was sent on the 5th, it wasn't actually dispatched to Ireland until the 20th. You're looking at between 3 - 6 weeks at that point nearly for it to arrive, so I'd defo give it another 2 weeks before worrying about it.

Yawns wrote: »
    So even tho you were told it was sent on the 5th, it wasn't actually dispatched to Ireland until the 20th. You're looking at between 3 - 6 weeks at that point nearly for it to arrive, so I'd defo give it another 2 weeks before worrying about it.

Great lads thanks I'll hold out so was just a bit worried

Ordered 2 t shirts and 7 jerseys from shoot last Saturday and they're waiting in parcel motel now.
    Very fast as usual, think it'll be my last until after the Xmas period

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,292 ✭✭✭phobia2011

anyone ever get held in customs in china?

phobia2011 wrote: »
    anyone ever get held in customs in china?
    Never went sent to PM up north

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

No not had anything held, have had stuff say they were there for up to 10 days though. They've always eventually benn released. What does tracking say?

my latest order says held by customs in china,

Held by Customs(GUANGZHOU)

How long?

since today, a split order, 1 in parcel motel waiting for collection, other saying that.

Give it at least a week. It can stay in customs for anything from 2 to 10 days.

Anyone have an instance where they didn't receive a package from Shoot? Had an order leave China on the 17th, it was sent by epacket (LX Tracking no.) but it hasn't arrived yet. Had 3 other epacket packages arrive in the meantime and they were sent after the one that is missing.

Usually arrive within 4-5 days, I'll wait til end of month anyway before I query it but not had this happen before!

The shoes on Shoot are crazy prices

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,488 ✭✭✭AdrianII

I received my jerseys today.
    Have to say I'm very impressed with them, got three. La Galaxy, Munich and the New Zealand rugby top. The only one I'm not too pushed on is the Munich top.

Size wise I got a large and it is a small bit bigger than a uk L. (Soccer tops) for the rugby top I got a large also and that is a bit tight. But it might well that it's meant to be a tight fit

Overall delivery took 20+ days but was worth the wait.

See attached

Got my 2 A&F T shirts from shoot and have to say the quality i brilliant nice material and a perfect fit also the logo is done brilliantly

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭Irishvillian

Mine just got nabbed by customs, how much would the import charges be on €50?

Mine just got nabbed by customs, how much would the import charges be on €50?

Ouch.

Did you get it sent to your door so it was Irish customs who nabbed it?

Or did ya send it to PM?

If Irish customs they could destroy the goods as they are counter-feit. If not, they'll want to see how much you paid so a screenshot of your order showing how much.

On a €50 customs bill, it's about €11.50 for vat, no duty due but there will be an admin fee. An Post was €6 admin fee last time for me. Another other courier can be upto €15.

So if An Post, you could be looking at paying about €17.50 vat and admin fee combined. The driver takes cash on delivery.

Until you get the customs letter looking for request or them telling ya it was destroyed, I wouldn't lose hope. I had 2 sent to customs last year and after a few days, they were sent on to my house. Now I use PM and not been stopped yet...

*touches wood**

Dirty feckers...........

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

They always clamp down around this time.

Mr Blobby wrote: »
    They always clamp down around this time.

Indeed, that's why I ordered a few weeks ago. Even then I was in two minds about it. Coming up to Halloween is when I wouldn't bother ordering really as it's not worth the risk.

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭Irishvillian

Yawns wrote: »
    Ouch.

Did you get it sent to your door so it was Irish customs who nabbed it?

Or did ya send it to PM?

If Irish customs they could destroy the goods as they are counter-feit. If not, they'll want to see how much you paid so a screenshot of your order showing how much.

On a €50 customs bill, it's about €11.50 for vat, no duty due but there will be an admin fee. An Post was €6 admin fee last time for me. Another other courier can be upto €15.

So if An Post, you could be looking at paying about €17.50 vat and admin fee combined. The driver takes cash on delivery.

Until you get the customs letter looking for request or them telling ya it was destroyed, I wouldn't lose hope. I had 2 sent to customs last year and after a few days, they were sent on to my house. Now I use PM and not been stopped yet...

*touches wood**

Dirty feckers...........

If I send them a copy of the invoice it will show that I have bought jerseys do you think this will make any difference?

The problem is these are fake, theyll destroy them if they know that.

• Advertisement

Has anyone on here ever been stopped by customs using parcel motel?

If I send them a copy of the invoice it will show that I have bought jerseys do you think this will make any difference?

Do nothing until they send you a letter. If customs has seized them, then they will destroy them, look for vat money or release them.

They will send a letter or send the package to your house with no charge.

Don't be too worried til you receive a letter. I've had items sent to customs and then sent on to my home a lot of times. If it's just tracking saying sent to customs, then don't worry.

What does your tracking info show?

• Registered Users Posts: 393 ✭✭LandonRicketts

Has anyone on here ever been stopped by customs using parcel motel?

Couple of orders ago. I got 5 jerseys from shoot.Think they sent it via EMS at the time. I think they switched as a lot of orders were getting stopped when sent by EMS.

There was a lot of confusion as the tracker said it was sent back to Newtownabbey PDO. A day later parcel motel sent me an email of the customs letter. Had to pay through the Royal Mail website. After payment it was resent from the Newtownabbey PDO to PM and sent down to me.

Couple of orders ago. I got 5 jerseys from shoot.Think they sent it via EMS at the time. I think they switched as a lot of orders were getting stopped when sent by EMS.

There was a lot of confusion as the tracker said it was sent back to Newtownabbey PDO. A day later parcel motel sent me an email of the customs letter. Had to pay through the Royal Mail website. After payment it was resent from the Newtownabbey PDO to PM and sent down to me.

Had the same with one package, had to pay £13 import duty! Hopefully it was a one off and at least they didn't confiscate them!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 372 ✭✭Juan8

Anyone know if the United tracksuit tops are a loose fit?

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement