Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Online Jersey Stores

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,558 ✭✭✭✭yabadabado

Juan8 wrote: »
    Anyone know if the United tracksuit tops are a loose fit?

I was wondering the same how do they compare to the real thing size wise ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

Juan8 wrote: »
    Anyone know if the United tracksuit tops are a loose fit?

Bought a couple of Bayern ones and a Juve training top in size 'S' and they were the same size as over here!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 575 ✭✭✭IrishKev

FixitFelix wrote: »
    Got my 2 A&F T shirts from shoot and have to say the quality i brilliant nice material and a perfect fit also the logo is done brilliantly

Any chance of a picture of those tops? How are the sizes?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,057 ✭✭✭FixitFelix

IrishKev wrote: »
    Got my 2 A&F T shirts from shoot and have to say the quality i brilliant nice material and a perfect fit also the logo is done brilliantly

Any chance of a picture of those tops? How are the sizes?
    Sizes are perfect will upload pics later

Pics of t shirts

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,104 ✭✭✭markc91

Haven't ordered in awhile looking for a United away Jersey with Memphis on the back for my nephew for christmas, what site are people using now?

markc91 wrote: »
    Haven't ordered in awhile looking for a United away Jersey with Memphis on the back for my nephew for christmas, what site are people using now?

Shootjerseys.top

Any body get a small mens jersy from shoot?
    Got the size 12-13 for a friend but says its too small just wanted to know how much bigger the small mens would be??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,449 ✭✭✭Ivefoundgod

Any body get a small mens jersy from shoot?
    Got the size 12-13 for a friend but says its too small just wanted to know how much bigger the small mens would be??

I've ordered small everything off them, don't know how it compares to a 12-13 but the small isn't as small as a proper jersey over here I don't think. I've ordered 2 roma jerseys, a PSG, Pumas UNAM and Dortmund training top. I'd say the PSG and Pumas ones are closest to the tight fit that most modern jerseys go far. Theres plenty of give in them anyway but neither of them are glued to me. I'm around 5' 9" and waist 32 if that helps at all.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,781 ✭✭✭clappyhappy

I have ordered many times from shoot with no problem. 2 days ago I ordered for a friend for her young lad for Christmas. Put the order through as normal but I've gotten no confirmation email and all it says on their website on my orders is "handling". Should I reorder or just wait, usually I get an email straight away. Any help would be appreciated, thank you.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭neacy69

I have ordered many times from shoot with no problem. 2 days ago I ordered for a friend for her young lad for Christmas. Put the order through as normal but I've gotten no confirmation email and all it says on their website on my orders is "handling". Should I reorder or just wait, usually I get an email straight away. Any help would be appreciated, thank you.

whatsapp and ask her is the order ok

Handling is fine, they are processing it but you can always whatsapp Sandy to confirm everything is ok!
    I've often not gotten a confirmation email for an order!

has anybody purchased any of the Arsenal training t shirts from shoot?
    just wondering if the crest is vinyl or stitched?

this one thanks
    1_5_137.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,598 ✭✭✭Saint_Mel

Saint_Mel wrote: »
    I had an order for a jersey that went on for weeks before they said they didn't actually have it in stock! Jersey was taken off the site and I got a refund after them trying several times to get me to pick something else.

According to her, (paraphrasing), their process is to take the order then go to the warehouse to check if anyone has made it!

Just noticed today the shirt is back online. Sent them a whatsapp to check so she said she'll have a look tomorrow!

Well that's me finished with Shoots.
    Jersey (West Ham home) was finally in stock ... lots of Whatsapps to make sure they actually had it and ready to ship.
    Finally arrived yesterday after a bit of wait and the flippen crest is wrong on it. Crest looks like a cheap fake (yeah, I know the irony). Pics on site look like the real deal.
    Spent all night/morning sending messages and they trying to get out of a refund. Eventually said they would but it'll take a month to process!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,068 ✭✭✭MarkY91

Any of these websites operating from Bangkok? I know someone there who wants to get some direct from the factory.

also: i want to get the ireland jersey from shoot jerseys..what is the name and number like? doubt it would look like the official ones so should i give the names a miss?

I got a few jerseys jackets and tshirts from Giuuu and found them excellent.Order was delivered within a week via Parcel Motel.All top notch stuff and they have a lot of US sports gear which I was most interested in.

• Registered Users Posts: 393 ✭✭LandonRicketts

Got my jersey from Parcel Wizard a few days ago. Was working night leading up to Christmas so only had time to post them up now. Again spot on quality. It took longer to get from Parcel Wizard's depot to my house than it did from China to their depot. Only tried Parcel Wizard due to the free deliveries before Xmas offer but think i'll stick with Parcel Motel in the future.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,000 ✭✭✭wonderboysam

How much do parcelmotel charge given the size of the package (ordered 3 jerseys)? Currently have €6.55 in my account

How much do parcelmotel charge given the size of the package (ordered 3 jerseys)? Currently have 6.55 in my account
    Add your reply here.
    That's enough its only 3.95

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,912 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

My Barca jersey arrived from Shoot. It was ok...kind of cuts into the neck at the front.
    The Barca jacket was much better though.

On a sidenote....they are very helpful...their staff (Vivian) or whoever are always ready to answer on Whatsapp.
    But to anyone else...do they come across a bit too friendly and eager sometimes ?
    I bought my jersey back in early Dec....but she still messages me all the time...asking if I remember her, they'll give me a present with my next order and now for my Facebook. Anyone else getting this ?

The jersey I bought was a Thai one (which they claim is the better quality)...but you can tell..only by wearing really...that it's deffo not the real thing. I'll probably get another few jackets or tracksuits though soon.
    yabadabado wrote: »
    I got a few jerseys jackets and tshirts from Giuuu and found them excellent.Order was delivered within a week via Parcel Motel.All top notch stuff and they have a lot of US sports gear which I was most interested in.

That Giuuu site you posted, well up the top on the very front page...it has Shootjersey , which is the site everyone here is talking about :P . I'm nearly positive it's the same people operating under a few different website titles and slightly different layouts. All their products are identical.
    Even the email for that Giuuuu site is given as shootjerseys@gmail.com :P

As for the question regarding location, I believe they are in China , not Thailand. (She told me they were in China)

I have the Ireland home jersey from shoot jerseys in XL but it's well too tight on me. Anyone want to buy it? Worn once when checking the fit.

Strange as any XL I order from macs seller fits fine and sometimes it's TOO big. Ill stick to macs seller next time just so I know it will definetely fit.

Received another order from giuuu.com (shootjerseys same company) and very happy with everything as usual, i ordered a Arsenal Polo, chelsea strip, Arsenal home and Ralph Lauren polo, i explained that the Arsenal polo should have a vinyl crest not stitiched and thats the way it came, so its exactly like original,ye cant really see the detail in the Ralph Lauren logo in the pic but its spot on
    VLSuHLC.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,359 ✭✭✭henke

FixitFelix wrote:
    Received another order from giuuu.com (shootjerseys same company) and very happy with everything as usual, i ordered a Arsenal Polo, chelsea strip, Arsenal home and Ralph Lauren polo, i explained that the Arsenal polo should have a vinyl crest not stitiched and thats the way it came, so its exactly like original,ye cant really see the detail in the Ralph Lauren logo in the pic but its spot on

What sizes did you order your stuff in and how did it fit?

Arsenal jersey was large, ralph lauren polo small, Arsenal polo medium and chelsea strip small all fit spot on

FixitFelix wrote:
    Arsenal jersey was large, ralph lauren polo small, Arsenal polo medium and chelsea strip small all fit spot on

For different people I presume yeah? Must order a few bits.

• Advertisement

henke wrote: »
    FixitFelix wrote:

For different people I presume yeah? Must order a few bits.
    Yeah for family and friends

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭nimbinsurfer

I ordered the Man Utd away and Borussia Dortmund kids kits for my son before Christmas off shootjerseys.top and there were perfect quality. Since then I have ordered an AC Milan jumper for myself which is excellent. I am going to order a basketball jersey off the site now and will let you know the quality once received.

XL ireland jersey from shoot jerseys for sale. Worn once to check size and it's a little bit small for me. I am 6"2. Tag still on it in 100% brand new condition. Im in kimmage or can post. E15

• Registered Users Posts: 393 ✭✭LandonRicketts

Got the Home and Away United CL training tops from ShootJerseys. Delighted as I couldn't find them anywhere in a brick and mortar shop. Got a message from Shoot saying because of Chinese New Year there off for the first two weeks in Febuary so if your getting an order in get it done for the New Year!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,331 ✭✭✭cullenswood

Anyone know where I can get a kids Man United goalkeeper jersey? Can't see them anywhere on shoot.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭ynwa_17

Anyone have any idea if/when Ireland will be releasing a new jersey for the Euros. Tempted to order the current one off shoot, but if they're going to release a new one soon, I might hold off.

On a side note, it seems shoot have changed the website address to http://www.shootjerseys.win/ now that they are back after the Chinese New Year holidays. Have the vast majority of Euro jerseys too, some absolute beauts in there as well. Tempted to get the Belgium away jersey for 5aside.

ynwa_17 wrote: »
    Anyone have any idea if/when Ireland will be releasing a new jersey for the Euros. Tempted to order the current one off shoot, but if they're going to release a new one soon, I might hold off.

On a side note, it seems shoot have changed the website address to http://www.shootjerseys.win/ now that they are back after the Chinese New Year holidays. Have the vast majority of Euro jerseys too, some absolute beauts in there as well. Tempted to get the Belgium away jersey for 5aside.

Early April, I'd say they'll be wearing it in the friendlies at the end of Match!
    I emailed them about it on Monday and that's the response I got!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭ynwa_17

kfallon wrote: »
    Early April, I'd say they'll be wearing it in the friendlies at the end of Match!
    I emailed them about it on Monday and that's the response I got!

Cheers. Might hold off so. Could be cutting it a bit tight for the Euros, but shoot tend to have it up quick enough, expect it'll go out of stock very quickly though

ynwa_17 wrote: »
    Cheers. Might hold off so. Could be cutting it a bit tight for the Euros, but shoot tend to have it up quick enough, expect it'll go out of stock very quickly though

It took them a long time to get the current one in stock!

The current Ireland jersey from ShootJersey is poor,the stripes are much darker and I wouldn't advise buying it.
    Hopefully the new home and away jersey's are on it soon after release and are better products.

kfallon wrote: »
    It took them a long time to get the current one in stock!

Im sure if we get onto them about it they'll get it in!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,393 ✭✭✭PM me nudes

FixitFelix wrote:
    Im sure if we get onto them about it they'll get it in!

Up to the factories, Ireland wouldn't exactly be top of the list

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,759 ✭✭✭gustafo

Up to the factories, Ireland wouldn't exactly be top of the list

well they already have northern ireland's euro jersey so they surely will have the republics when it's out as the demand would be a lot higher.

gustafo wrote: »
    well they already have northern ireland's euro jersey so they surely will have the republics when it's out as the demand would be a lot higher.

And Scotland's home & away is floating about too

MarkY91 wrote: »
    I have the Ireland home jersey from shoot jerseys in XL but it's well too tight on me. Anyone want to buy it? Worn once when checking the fit.

Strange as any XL I order from macs seller fits fine and sometimes it's TOO big. Ill stick to macs seller next time just so I know it will definetely fit.

Anyone? :cool:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,205 ✭✭✭Lucas Hood

gustafo wrote: »

Their jersey is made by Adidas.
    Ours by Umbro.

Not a lot of Umbro gear knocking about on these sites unfortunately.

Lucas Hood wrote: »
    Their jersey is made by Adidas.
    Ours by Umbro.

Not a lot of Umbro gear knocking about on these sites unfortunately.

Umbro make very few kits anymore but most of these site's do have the kits from some of the other teams Umbro produce.Everton,West Ham,PSV would be on all the sites.

It would make a huge difference though if we have a bigger brand producing the kit.The most we are likely to see is the kit whereas if we had Adidas,Nike or Puma we probably would have tops and polo's which would be great.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,536 ✭✭✭Dolph Starbeam

Does anyone know if the Ireland jersey from shootjerseys comes with the numbers on the front and back? Or is it just the number on the back?

Does anyone know if the Ireland jersey from shootjerseys comes with the numbers on the front and back? Or is it just the number on the back?
    Don't get the name/number on them,they dont use the proper font.
    I would actually advise not getting the jersey,new one's will be out in a few weeks.

Anyone noticed shoot are selling 16/17 jerseys if some clubs already?
    Will be interesting to see how accurate they are

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭14murphy

Is anyone still getting a problem with their cards being declined. A few months ago all my cards wouldn't work and I was sent a message from shoot asking to send money by Western Union which sounded ropey. Is this still happening for anyone ?

Has shoot changed their URL? shootjerseys.top not working.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 815 ✭✭✭Collibosher

henke wrote: »
    Has shoot changed their URL? shootjerseys.top not working.

Someone a few posts back said it'd changed to shootjerseys.win

Don't blame me if it's not them! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,759 ✭✭✭gustafo

14murphy wrote: »
    Is anyone still getting a problem with their cards being declined. A few months ago all my cards wouldn't work and I was sent a message from shoot asking to send money by Western Union which sounded ropey. Is this still happening for anyone ?

i did an order earlier had no problem using an AIB visa card

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭loudnoises89

Has anyone ever bought a rugby jersey from shoot? Are they good quality and what were the sizes like? Im looking to buy the all blacks and Argentina jerseys. Also i'm looking to get a number on each one. Does anyone know the story with the numbering on their rugby jerseys. Are they the same as the teams or some generic crappy numbering.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement