Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Online Jersey Stores

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭ynwa_17

Has anyone ever bought a rugby jersey from shoot? Are they good quality and what were the sizes like? Im looking to buy the all blacks and Argentina jerseys. Also i'm looking to get a number on each one. Does anyone know the story with the numbering on their rugby jerseys. Are they the same as the teams or some generic crappy numbering.

Got the Ireland WC jersey, was spot on for size and quality - even compared it to the real thing that one of the lads had and couldn't really tell them apart. Can't help with regards to numbers though, id say drop them a whatsapp/email.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

14murphy wrote: »
    Is anyone still getting a problem with their cards being declined. A few months ago all my cards wouldn't work and I was sent a message from shoot asking to send money by Western Union which sounded ropey. Is this still happening for anyone ?

Yip - still having problems, that's prob the end of me and Shoot, I'll just use the Aliexpress seller I've bought from, same shipping method so not much in the difference!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,057 ✭✭✭FixitFelix

kfallon wrote: »
    Yip - still having problems, that's prob the end of me and Shoot, I'll just use the Aliexpress seller I've bought from, same shipping method so not much in the difference!

I had probems using my visa debit but i just got one of those free revolut pre paid cards and works a treat, made a order last night.

FixitFelix wrote: »
    I had probems using my visa debit but i just got one of those free revolut pre paid cards and works a treat, made a order last night.

A what now???

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭ynwa_17

Yeah I used a revolut card for my offer before Christmas See here: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057481488 for more info.

Was having issues with my UB Visa Debit but this worked a charm. Even saved a couple of euro as it didn't charge transaction fees and I got a better exchange rate.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,393 ✭✭✭PM me nudes

kfallon wrote:
    A what now???

There's a giant thread on bargain alerts about it

• Registered Users Posts: 4,536 ✭✭✭Dolph Starbeam

Both Visa Debit Card and Mastercard Credit Card have worked fine for me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,017 ✭✭✭sReq | uTeK

shootjerseys.top down for anyone else?

Regards

shootjerseys.top down for anyone else?

Regards

.win now

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,068 ✭✭✭MarkY91

Where is the best place to get an ireland rugby jersey within 2 weeks?

• Advertisement

Ireland away jersey is on Shoot now

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,558 ✭✭✭✭yabadabado

Ireland away jersey is on Shoot now

New Home and Away jersey's coming out in March. I think both are going to be released on 10/3/16.
    That currentaway jersey will most likely be made the 3rd strip and never be worn again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 966 ✭✭✭Mourinho

Anyone else use Macs seller lately? I hadn't ordered in ages and used the regular email and no reply.

If anyone has an email that worked recently can you please PM it.

You can preorder the new ireland jersey from the failure website for release on the 10th. Will it be out in shops then too? I'd like to buy it and have it that day

• Registered Users Posts: 1,150 ✭✭✭cavan4sam

Do any of ye know a site that will be doing ireland kits in kids sizes . I usually buy all my stuff off ali but they dont have kids in irish kit. Pm me site and info if needs be ..thanks

MarkY91 wrote: »
    You can preorder the new ireland jersey from the failure website for release on the 10th. Will it be out in shops then too? I'd like to buy it and have it that day

failure website?

• Registered Users Posts: 647 ✭✭✭simonw

Just got an Ireland rugby shirt off shootjerseys and it's awful - wrong shade of green, way oversized, cheap fabric and poor stitching. Has anyone got a refund off them or is that just the risk with ordering off them?

simonw wrote: »
    Just got an Ireland rugby shirt off shootjerseys and it's awful - wrong shade of green, way oversized, cheap fabric and poor stitching. Has anyone got a refund off them or is that just the risk with ordering off them?

Thats the risk you take really, i kept away fr9m the rugby stuff as i had a feeling the quality wouldn't be as good, any pics of the jersey?

• Registered Users Posts: 647 ✭✭✭simonw

FixitFelix wrote: »
    Thats the risk you take really, i kept away fr9m the rugby stuff as i had a feeling the quality wouldn't be as good, any pics of the jersey?

I'll post one later, I left it in the car.
    Someone else a few pages back said they had gotten a good quality rugby shirt off shoot so I guess it's luck of the draw

failure website?

FAI* stupid autocorrect.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 474 ✭✭theroomisonfire

Anyone know where I can buy the new Ireland umbro jersey for a good price with shipping to Germany. The FAi website and elvery sports offer it but it is about 85 euro then including postage which I find too high.

Thanks!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Anyone know where I can buy the new Ireland umbro jersey for a good price with shipping to Germany. The FAi website and elvery sports offer it but it is about 85 euro then including postage which I find too high.

Thanks!
    New Jersey out soon they'll slash that

• Registered Users Posts: 474 ✭✭theroomisonfire

It's actually the new jersey that I'm looking for

MrMac84 wrote: »
    New Jersey out soon they'll slash that

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Don't think you'll get it cheaper anytime soon.

Can't see any of the Christmas need sellers stocking it for a couple of months, the old one hasn't been available there that long.

New Ireland jersey is on Aliexpress.

yabadabado wrote: »
    New Ireland jersey is on Aliexpress.

Really? Surely it will be a horrible copy when they haven't even had their hands on it yet..or do they?

Not from reliable sellers from what I seen.

I'd wait and not be the first, I can only imagine what it'd look like.

This is the pic i they have up i think ill wait for shoot to get it, haven't seen any pic of the real one so don't know how close it is to the original
    UCDzRM4.jpg

Yeah I wouldn't touch it yet .Better off leaving it for a few weeks

• Advertisement
  • Site Banned Posts: 806 ✭✭✭Martypants1

Well folks, first post here but I assure you I am a big Man U fan. I used to sell these jerseys on facebook as I bought them in bulk but too many idiots mean I don't sell anymore. I have 6 left over that I'll sell for 15 collection (PM if you want to know where I am) or 20 sent in the post. I have some jerseys for myself and the quality is perfect.

Barca Home - S (Long Sleeve)
    Barca Home - M
    Man City Home - M
    Man City 3rd - M
    Man Utd Home - Kids Age 8-9. This includes shorts also.
    Chelsea Home - Age 10-11 (Diego Costa 19 printed) This includes shorts also.

Added some pics just to show they are good quality and I have bought a rugby jersey and Utd training gear for myself.

Minimum order quantity is 10 with this seller and it costs 15 euro a jersey including delivery through DHL express so it arrives in a week or 6 days. PM if you want the details, they are on whatsapp and very quick to answer questions. I got around 7 or 8 shipments and only once did I have to pay customs of 32 euro for about 15 jerseys.

RZYlGx8.jpg

lXj2bHV.png

m1DBpiY.png

If anyone here wanted to pool in together, they sell training gear and hoodies and all kinds of stuff so pretty good. As I said I'm not selling anymore, just trying to get rid of these excess I have.

• Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭united2k11

Just after getting the Ireland classic rugby jersey from shootjerseys (.win). The quality is perfect and they told me they will have the Republic of Ireland euro 16 jersey in stock from next week, just a heads up!

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭nimbinsurfer

I will also be ordering the new Irish soccer jersey before my trip to France next summer from shootjerseys.win! Have ordered jerseys, jumpers and other sporting items from them in the past and they have always been top quality. A tip is to get them delivered through Parcel Motel or one of it's competitors and you should receive the item in a week or so. They deliver much faster through the UK.

How long does it take shootjersey to arrive?

If anyone wants to see the gear the supplier I mentioned above, here is the list of stock. Ireland jersey coming later this week/early next week.

http://harris-picture2.v.yupoo.com/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 589 ✭✭✭Sync

What's the story with shoot - the Thai Versions?

Also, the sizes - generally I would buy Medium here - would it be the same from them? Cheers.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,205 ✭✭✭Lucas Hood

Sync wrote: »
    What's the story with shoot - the Thai Versions?

Also, the sizes - generally I would buy Medium here - would it be the same from them? Cheers.

If only there was a big thread you could read up about these things .

Oh wait.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,017 ✭✭✭sReq | uTeK

Got my Jersey via shootjerseys.win using parcel motel and UK delivery address.
    Took about 7 days, got the PSG black kit and with number 10 Zlatan on the back and shorts.

Absolutely beautiful kit. Subsequently brought it into the shop and couldn't tell the difference.

€18 euro well spent, will defo be buying a host of kit from them in the near future.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,543 ✭✭✭Claude Burgundy

Got my Jersey via shootjerseys.win using parcel motel and UK delivery address.
    Took about 7 days, got the PSG black kit and with number 10 Zlatan on the back and shorts.

Absolutely beautiful kit. Subsequently brought it into the shop and couldn't tell the difference.

€18 euro well spent, will defo be buying a host of kit from them in the near future.

Worth it to be out of date in 2 months:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭harpstilidie

I wouldn't buy anything other than jerseys from Shoot again. Got Dortmund tracksuit bottoms and they ripped after having them on for about 10 minutes!

Jerseys are top notch though for the price.

I wouldn't buy anything other than jerseys from Shoot again. Got Dortmund tracksuit bottoms and they ripped after having them on for about 10 minutes!

Jerseys are top notch though for the price.

Time to cut back on the pies:D;)

• Advertisement

united2k11 wrote: »
    Just after getting the Ireland classic rugby jersey from shootjerseys (.win). The quality is perfect and they told me they will have the Republic of Ireland euro 16 jersey in stock from next week, just a heads up!

Shoot told me they will only do the Ireland jersey with 3 logo.I wouldn't bother with it if that's the case,hoping they change their mind.

If anyone wants to see the gear the supplier I mentioned above, here is the list of stock. Ireland jersey coming later this week/early next week.

Will you post pics/info when they have the new Ireland kit.
    Cheers

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 589 ✭✭✭Sync

Lucas Hood wrote: »
    If only there was a big thread you could read up about these things .

Oh wait.

Snarky and as helpful as a chocolate teapot. God bless boards.ie :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 346 ✭✭dibs101

re new Ireland jersey, they said to me via wattsap that they would only get the kids jersey if enough people contacted them. Id encourage anyone who wants the Ireland shirt for their kids for the euros to drop them a message on wattsap or e mail.

dibs101 wrote: »
    re new Ireland jersey, they said to me via wattsap that they would only get the kids jersey if enough people contacted them. Id encourage anyone who wants the Ireland shirt for their kids for the euros to drop them a message on wattsap or e mail.

will do i'd be ordering a few

• Registered Users Posts: 393 ✭✭LandonRicketts

Ordered the home jersey last night. Getting dispatched next week. Not surprised hey are getting it as a lot of their buyers are from Ireland i'd say

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,613 ✭✭✭Del007

Is there any price list?

Del007 wrote: »
    Is there any price list?

These are bulk sellers so you need to buy at least 10.

Adult jerseys are like...$7.50 and kids are like $6.50 and they include team shorts. Delivery is about $7.50 for each which is DHL express which comes in about 6 or 7 days and there's tracking numbers.

The irish rugby jersey I got I think cost something like $11? And the hoodies I think cost me $13. These are excl delivery price for these.

Ah, got a print of the invoice.

JaleXdF.jpg

157 euro for 12 items including rugby jersey and adidas hoodie with delivery in 6 or 7 days...can't go wrong. The quality of the jerseys is exceptional aswell.

7.50 each for delivery? Are they being wrapped in gold? Great value none the less, that delivery is ridiculous though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

Yeah $86 for delivery is a rip off.
    I'm 99% sure Shoot and Yayun have free delivery.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement