Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Online Jersey Stores

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,393 ✭✭✭PM me nudes

Mr Blobby wrote:
    Yeah $86 for delivery is a rip off. I'm 99% sure Shoot and Yayun have free delivery.

But are what, 10$ dearer per jersey, postage built into the price.

You can buy these exact jerseys in Cambodia/Vietnam for about $4

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,359 ✭✭✭henke

yabadabado wrote:
    Shoot told me they will only do the Ireland jersey with 3 logo.I wouldn't bother with it if that's the case,hoping they change their mind.

Seen some advertised on Aliexpress without the 3 logo I might chance one of those sellers.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,558 ✭✭✭✭yabadabado

henke wrote: »
    Seen some advertised on Aliexpress without the 3 logo I might chance one of those sellers.

I know a few who have ordered from Aliexpress.I will wait and see how they get on before ordering:D

• Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭united2k11

yabadabado wrote: »
    Shoot told me they will only do the Ireland jersey with 3 logo.I wouldn't bother with it if that's the case,hoping they change their mind.

Just curious - why would you want it without the 3 logo?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Because it looks much better without the logo.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

united2k11 wrote: »

Much nicer. I'm looking for one aswell

• Site Banned Posts: 806 ✭✭✭Martypants1

RossieMan wrote: »
    7.50 each for delivery? Are they being wrapped in gold? Great value none the less, that delivery is ridiculous though.

It's express delivery and arrives in 6/7 days.

Mr Blobby wrote: »
    Yeah $86 for delivery is a rip off.
    I'm 99% sure Shoot and Yayun have free delivery.

You're paying 18 euro for the jersey on shoot I think.

As my invoice above shows it works out about 13 euro per item. You do need to order 10 items at least though. Just works out better if you want to buy a bunch of stuff, hoodies, polo shirts, training tops, socks etc.

I go on price per jersey, not price of jersey and price of delivery.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 53,262 ✭✭✭✭GavRedKing

I'd be with the majority, I've not bought an Irish jersey since probably 2002, I really cant stand the logos on the fan versions.

Now, if they sold an official one without the 3 logo, I'd be one instantly, until then, it'll be Aliexpress or the like.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭united2k11

RossieMan wrote: »
    Because it looks much better without the logo.
    MrMac84 wrote: »
    Much nicer. I'm looking for one aswell

Yeah for sure it definitely looks better without! Does the irish team always play without the sponsor (including in the upcoming Euro's)? I never took notice of it before but I seen some pics online of them playing without it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,759 ✭✭✭gustafo

Yeah for sure it definitely looks better without! Does the irish team always play without the sponsor (including in the upcoming Euro's)? I never took notice of it before but I seen some pics online of them playing without it.

The irish team never play with the sponsor on the jersey, but they only sell the jersey with the sponsor on it can't be bought in the shops without it, ireland must be the only country that do this most other country's sell there's without the sponsor

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,606 ✭✭✭sgarvan

Kids away Ireland kit added to Shoot

Got a whatsapp from shoot the new Irish jersey WILL be in stock without the logo soon.

sgarvan wrote: »
    Kids away Ireland kit added to Shoot

I think the guys I buy wholesale from are the same people. Ireland away kids also added today.

ib15hla.png

They are all the same, a couple of people in a house. They never even see the jerseys they are sending.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,174 ✭✭✭ItsHoggie

Absolutely beautiful kit. Subsequently brought it into the shop and couldn't tell the difference.

Did you get the Thai version?
    When I ordered my home PSG jersey they told me on WhatsApp the Thai version would be better quality but when I got the jersey it wasn't the best, like idk what's you'd call them air vents in the jersey? Are only one layered so you can see my skin through them and the overall material just doesn't seem the best compared to an away United jersey I got on AlieExpress which I couldn't even tell the difference from the real one

You got the player version. I actually have that exact one and love it.

Ask for fan style next time.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,558 ✭✭✭✭yabadabado

IThe looks much better and I don't want one with a huge poxy looking sponsor on it.I used to be able to get sponsorless jersey's but can't get them anymore so I haven't bothered buying the 2 releases

• Registered Users Posts: 474 ✭✭theroomisonfire

I heard that there is a way to get a 20% discount code from Mc elvery sports of you are a three customer which can be used when buying the new Ireland jersey. Can anyone please pm me one of those codes if they have one which they don't need. Many thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,205 ✭✭✭Lucas Hood

I heard that there is a way to get a 20% discount code from Mc elvery sports of you are a three customer which can be used when buying the new Ireland jersey. Can anyone please pm me one of those codes if they have one which they don't need. Many thanks

Try elv3plus27

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 474 ✭✭theroomisonfire

Lucas Hood wrote: »
    Try elv3plus27

Many thanks! That worked!

ItsHoggie wrote: »
    Did you get the Thai version?
    When I ordered my home PSG jersey they told me on WhatsApp the Thai version would be better quality but when I got the jersey it wasn't the best, like idk what's you'd call them air vents in the jersey? Are only one layered so you can see my skin through them and the overall material just doesn't seem the best compared to an away United jersey I got on AlieExpress which I couldn't even tell the difference from the real one

That's the player jersey. You're probably talking 170 euro for an authentic players jersey.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 250 ✭✭mydogjack

I've ordered twice now including adults and kids jerseys. My kids loved them and I've ordered more. They have the New Ireland Jersey, with and without the sponsor . The one without the 3 takes 7 days they said and the one with the 3 is in this week. Takes about a couple weeks to receive them . The last time I orderd customs had opnened them , checked them and still sent them on. The bags and tags alone are ship quality.
    Theyve changes the website to http://www.shootjerseys.win/ . It used to be .cc I think Make sure you download whatsapp for messaging about your order. Also my Christmas order was parceled in a few bags dunno why but they all arrived the same time. Sports shop prices here are ridiculous I have kids who love jerseys but I ain't paying crazy money for small sizes ever again.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

They have the current/old Ireland jersey in kids sizes on Shoot now!

• Registered Users Posts: 346 ✭✭dibs101

kfallon wrote: »
    They have the current/old Ireland jersey in kids sizes on Shoot now!

They are last years, the ones for the euros have white/orange trim and collar.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 847 ✭✭✭WildCardDoW

I was onto ShootJerseys on What's App and they've said they'll now be getting the Euro 2016 jerseys without the sponsor in about 10 days time. This was a few days ago, so should hopefully appear on the website soon!

I'll be ordering a few for a few mates and myself!

I was onto ShootJerseys on What's App and they've said they'll now be getting the Euro 2016 jerseys without the sponsor in about 10 days time. This was a few days ago, so should hopefully appear on the website soon!

I'll be ordering a few for a few mates and myself!

As will I as soon as they reply too tell me they are in stock. I'll prob order 10. Will shift them on fairly fast with the euros approching I'd say

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,205 ✭✭✭Lucas Hood

I'd wait till we see what they're like first of all before ordering loads.
    I got Ireland jerseys off shoots old website hitjerseys years ago and they were crap quality.

As will I as soon as they reply too tell me they are in stock. I'll prob order 10. Will shift them on fairly fast with the euros approching I'd say

If you're ordering 10 you should order from these.

Works out about 13 or 15 euro per jersey and the jerseys are top class.

DHL express delivery with tracking number also - arrives in about 6 or 7 calendar days.

http://sojie.en.alibaba.com/?spm=a2700.7803228.0.0.Ktpq22

http://harris-picture2.v.yupoo.com/

If you're ordering 10 you should order from these.

Works out about 13 or 15 euro per jersey and the jerseys are top class.

DHL express delivery with tracking number also - arrives in about 6 or 7 calendar days.

http://sojie.en.alibaba.com/?spm=a2700.7803228.0.0.Ktpq22

http://harris-picture2.v.yupoo.com/

Do they have the Irish jersey?

• Advertisement

Do they have the Irish jersey?

They will do this week, same as Shoot.

They will do this week, same as Shoot.

Post when they have it if you don't mind

Post when they have it if you don't mind

Will do. They're on whatsapp. Left my phone in the car this morning though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭fanzhiyidan

anyone know of a place that does Leeds shirts? I really don't want to give any money to Massimo Cellino

• Registered Users Posts: 1,804 ✭✭✭Rezident

Shootjerseys says it has moved to: http://www.shootjerseys.win/. I used these guys to order the new Barcelona away (Night Rising) top - what a beautiful top. It was over €100 on Nike. Great value here. It took a couple of weeks to arrive but if you don't mind the wait it is well worth it for the price. Highly recommended.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,057 ✭✭✭FixitFelix

Rezident wrote: »
    Shootjerseys says it has moved to: http://www.shootjerseys.win/. I used these guys to order the new Barcelona away (Night Rising) top - what a beautiful top. It was over €100 on Nike. Great value here. It took a couple of weeks to arrive but if you don't mind the wait it is well worth it for the price. Highly recommended.

A couple of weeks? I always get mine within 8 days

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

FixitFelix wrote: »
    A couple of weeks? I always get mine within 8 days

Probably not using PM.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,057 ✭✭✭FixitFelix

Mr Blobby wrote: »
    Probably not using PM.

Ah yeah

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,257 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

Looks like Shootjerseys have it too............ what are the chances that they're actually decent replicas?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,989 ✭✭✭wawaman

anybody that has been unlucky enough to have had stuff stopped by customs, have you recieved anything from customs to say they have been seized? I have stuff with customs since last tuesday and havent heard a thing

wawaman wrote: »
    anybody that has been unlucky enough to have had stuff stopped by customs, have you recieved anything from customs to say they have been seized? I have stuff with customs since last tuesday and havent heard a thing

As I mentioned earlier in the thread, I bring in at least 10 jerseys per time and they've been inspected by customs before. Only time they were held was a week when they were being sent to Shannon. Dublin came through straight away.

• Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭Capajoma

Can anyone explain how to use Parcel Motel if I'm ordering from shoot? Cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,536 ✭✭✭Dolph Starbeam

MrStuffins wrote: »
    Looks like Shootjerseys have it too............ what are the chances that they're actually decent replicas?

I bought last years kit a few weeks ago and was impressed with the quality. I know being a new version it might not be as good but for $18 it's worth the risk. I've just ordered so I'll post photos when I receive.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 372 ✭✭Nidot

Ordered a few items for myself and a few buddies a few weeks ago, order arrived perfectly from Shoot.

Ordered:

http://www.shootjerseys.win/barcelona-n98-track-jacket-2015-16-48581.html

for myself and it's great, wearing it most days, good fit.

Everyone is very happy with what we ordered.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭fergpie

Ordered the PSG and the Cruz Azul jerseys from Shootjerseys and am delighted with them. Quality is very good and the sizes are spot on.

I'm already considering my next purchase :pac:

What way do he normally pay shoot lads? Wana order the Irish top

The picture that shoot sent of the Irish jersey lads does anyone think the strips are too dark?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,449 ✭✭✭Ivefoundgod

It doesn't look great in the pictures to me but then you'd really have to see it up close to be sure.

MaGuswI.jpg

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement