Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Online Jersey Stores

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

Steel Dog wrote: »
    Ya i mailed a few sellers on Aliexpress for a link to their Yupoo site.

I was going for a pair of Adidas just wanted to know what the quality would be like.

Have a look at these vids -
    These guys review boots and really know their stuff.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,454 ✭✭✭Ivefoundgod

There's no way the quality matches the real version and anyone who tells you otherwise is simply wrong. As videos above show the fakes are very poor quality and won't last. Crazy to buy them IMO.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,292 ✭✭✭phobia2011

I'm looking for a few lacoste polo tops, anyone have any recommendations?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,057 ✭✭✭FixitFelix

anyone else get their jersey from shoot? interested to see how the collar on it is? shouldn't it be the same material as the jersey?, mine was like something off a polo shirt..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

Looks like the leaked United shirts may be the real deal,

http://thefaithfulmufc.com/confirmed-leaked-adidas-email-confirms-new-united-kits/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭neacy69

zerks wrote: »

http://thefaithfulmufc.com/confirmed-leaked-adidas-email-confirms-new-united-kits/

They have a version of that on shoot

• Site Banned Posts: 806 ✭✭✭Martypants1

zerks wrote: »

Already got it from a different site a few weeks ago. It's actually a quality jersey. Really grown on me and looks better in the flesh than in pics.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 255 ✭✭mooonpie

FixitFelix wrote: »
    anyone else get their jersey from shoot? interested to see how the collar on it is? shouldn't it be the same material as the jersey?, mine was like something off a polo shirt..

Are you talking about the Ireland jersey? I sent the attached pics to shootjerseys with some feedback:
    It is difficult to see in pictures, but the green of Thai Version looks little bit darker in person ... more towards olive green
    The orange is brighter in the Official Replica ... it is almost like neon or high-viz
    The Thai Version collar is bigger and made of stiffer material but the orange stripe on the collar is thinner
    The buttons and button down area of the collar are larger on the Thai Version
    The Umbro logo and FAI crest are higher in the Thai Version
    The FAI crest is skinnier in the Thai Version
    The 3 logo is larger and higher on the Thai Version

Got a few adidas and nike jerseys as well, which were much better ... but I can't recommend their version of Ireland jersey

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭POKERKING

mooonpie wrote: »
    Are you talking about the Ireland jersey? I sent the attached pics to shootjerseys with some feedback:

Got a few adidas and nike jerseys as well, which were much better ... but I can't recommend their version of Ireland jersey

Looks a completly different jersey! Not sure its worth it with that level of quality, the three symbol too high up too.

• Advertisement

mooonpie wrote: »

Did shoot get back to you? Last time I complained about a jersey she played dumb for a few days and then offered me a free pair of socks with the next order...still pretty disappointing

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 255 ✭✭mooonpie

neacy69 wrote: »
    Did shoot get back to you? Last time I complained about a jersey she played dumb for a few days and then offered me a free pair of socks with the next order...still pretty disappointing

I got a reply that night alright:
    Thanks for your kindly suggestion.
    we will pay more attention to this respect

I bought 10 other jerseys and the Ireland one was the "free euro jersey", so it's not as bad as if I paid for it ... said I'd give people here the heads up though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 531 ✭✭✭raddo

Did anyone get the Ireland jersey without the 3? If so is the quality better or worse?
    Did anyone get the official font from shoot or another seller, what's it like?
    About to buy an unsponsored one from shoot, price is excellent

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭fanzhiyidan

has anyone bought the Ireland Jersey from Mac's seller.
    The images on the website for the kids kit look good, just want to know if they live up to this in the flesh.
    Thinking of getting them for the nephews and nieces so don't want to be left with 9 crappy kits.
    Also, anyone order kids kits from Mac's seller recently, how does his size/age chart compare to average Irish kids?

Cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,536 ✭✭✭Dolph Starbeam

raddo wrote: »
    Did anyone get the Ireland jersey without the 3? If so is the quality better or worse?
    Did anyone get the official font from shoot or another seller, what's it like?
    About to buy an unsponsored one from shoot, price is excellent

I got the one without the sponsor and was very happy with the quality. I put a photo up a couple pages back.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

The images on the website for the kids kit look good, just want to know if they live up to this in the flesh.
    Thinking of getting them for the nephews and nieces so don't want to be left with 9 crappy kits.
    Also, anyone order kids kits from Mac's seller recently, how does his size/age chart compare to average Irish kids?

Cheers.
    I'm ordering one without the sponser and will report back then

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭Umaro

Received from Shoot today

Umaro wrote: »

What do you think of them?

That def looks different to the one i got,the colour looks better on your one,is the collar similar material to the jersey??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,528 ✭✭✭Sono

Few sellers on aliexpress have the new Ireland shirt for sale, anyone off here pick one up, if so what's the quality like?

Also I've found getting name and numbers from these boys is a waste of time, you have to take too much care(it eventually peels off in my experience anyway) with it especially for a cheap shirt it's hardly worth it!

Cheers.

I got a few kids kits from shoot before xmas...All dead on....one had some red dye run into the white detail on the sleeve but she refunded it...kids happy out!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,598 ✭✭✭Saint_Mel

I thought Shoot did the sponsorless one

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,543 ✭✭✭Claude Burgundy

Shoot have the kids now with no logo, going to order a few a lunch and the thai utd training shirt as well for myself.

Saint_Mel wrote: »
    I thought Shoot did the sponsorless one

Yeah they do both.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,531 ✭✭✭magnumbud

had issues ordering from shootjerseys seems to be they didnt accept my visa debit cause i got my new mastercard and retried and that worked

magnumbud wrote: »
    had issues ordering from shootjerseys seems to be they didnt accept my visa debit cause i got my new mastercard and retried and that worked

Interesting i'm going to be using a different card today ( no charges ).

• Registered Users Posts: 346 ✭✭dibs101

Can anyone who has gotten new kids Ireland euro jerseys off aliexpress seller send PM or link as shoot don't have home jersey in kids sizes?

dibs101 wrote: »
    Can anyone who has gotten new kids Ireland euro jerseys off aliexpress seller send PM or link as shoot don't have home jersey in kids sizes?

Yes shoot do, its on their site now. I'm ordering today

• Registered Users Posts: 346 ✭✭dibs101

Yes shoot do, its on their site now. I'm ordering today

Just seen it now!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 680 ✭✭✭Salmon

Damn! Just waiting on an order of 3 kids sets (Old Irish Jersey unfortunately!!!)

Ah well! Still good value!

Anyone find paying with skrill a nightmare?

• Advertisement

Order done and payment sorted in seconds.

Used my new Revolut card, no charges or fees and i get the live exchange rate !

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

MrMac84 wrote: »
    Anyone find paying with skrill a nightmare?

Do you use it to pay with Shoot or just your old seller?

kfallon wrote: »
    Do you use it to pay with Shoot or just your old seller?

My normal seller, I'll stick too what I know

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,386 ✭✭✭✭DDC1990

Does Shoot do the numbers on the front for the sponsorless Irish jersey?

DDC1990 wrote: »
    Does Shoot do the numbers on the front for the sponsorless Irish jersey?

Yes there was a photo posted earlier i think

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

Someone has probably posted photos before but it can't hurt to have more, here is my order from Shootjerseys.

I got onto them on Whatsapp, the best way to deal with them imo, and told them exactly what I wanted, they then sent me a link to pay, which I did by visa. 4 Ireland jerseys and 2 other items took almost exactly 2 weeks, shipped to Parcel Motel.

Absolutely delighted with them.

4opSLaX.jpg
    8ddSuRA.jpg
    PNPkD7H.jpg
    aftITpZ.jpg
    Jhrdd7n.jpg
    OzHWLTz.jpg

And yes I bought three for myself. One for each group game! :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 218 ✭✭IsMiseJoe

Just seen Shoot Jerseys now have the new kids Ireland jerseys.
    They look good
    http://www.shootjerseys.win/catalogsearch/result/?q=ireland

Anyone bought one yet?

IsMiseJoe wrote: »
    Just seen Shoot Jerseys now have the new kids Ireland jerseys.
    They look good
    http://www.shootjerseys.win/catalogsearch/result/?q=ireland

Anyone bought one yet?

I have 3 on order.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Liam O

What's the sizing like on the jerseys?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,991 ✭✭✭wawaman

i have a few jerseys that i got from shoot that are a bit "snug"!! They are Germany home (Large), Spain home (large), Sweden away (Large) & Denmark away (large). if anyone wants them they can have them for €15 each

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

wawaman wrote: »
    i have a few jerseys that i got from shoot that are a bit "snug"!! They are Germany home (Large), Spain home (large), Sweden away (Large) & Denmark away (large). if anyone wants them they can have them for €15 each

I'd be interested in the Germany one.

Mr Blobby wrote: »
    I'd be interested in the Germany one.

Your name suggests it will be a tight fit:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,400 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

wawaman wrote: »

Can you check the chest size (armpit to armpit) on the Swedish one for me?

Kids Ireland kit ordered from shoot will post pics when it arrives

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,528 ✭✭✭Sono

Mikeyt086 wrote: »
    Someone has probably posted photos before but it can't hurt to have more, here is my order from Shootjerseys.

I got onto them on Whatsapp, the best way to deal with them imo, and told them exactly what I wanted, they then sent me a link to pay, which I did by visa. 4 Ireland jerseys and 2 other items took almost exactly 2 weeks, shipped to Parcel Motel.

Absolutely delighted with them.

4opSLaX.jpg
    8ddSuRA.jpg
    PNPkD7H.jpg
    aftITpZ.jpg
    Jhrdd7n.jpg
    OzHWLTz.jpg

And yes I bought three for myself. One for each group game! :pac:

Is it me or are they a darker green than the original? Or maybe just the light when the photos were taken?

Look great though I'll probably order some myself!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,565 ✭✭✭✭yabadabado

The crest is positioned wrong in all the jersey's I have seen from Aliexpress/Shoot.
    There is a line running through it whereas the real one is on a solid dark line.

yabadabado wrote: »
    The crest is positioned wrong in all the jersey's I have seen from Aliexpress/Shoot.
    There is a line running through it whereas the real one is on a solid dark line.

I'm open too correction but I think the real crest is stiched on a solid dark background whereas the fakes are stiched on the jersey... Again I think

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,565 ✭✭✭✭yabadabado

I'm open too correction but I think the real crest is stiched on a solid dark background whereas the fakes are stiched on the jersey... Again I think

I think you are right but it still looks to be positioned wrong if you look at the lines around it.

The one i got from shoot had a solid background

I have two on the way from my seller

With sponser and without will post pics when they arrive

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement