Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Online Jersey Stores

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,543 ✭✭✭Claude Burgundy

MrMac84 wrote: »
    I have two on the way from my seller

With sponser and without will post pics when they arrive

You make it sound like an episode of Seinfield..........."i have a shirt man"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭fanzhiyidan

I have two on the way from my seller

With sponser and without will post pics when they arrive

I asked your guy to send me photos of the actual shirts he has. He's sent me kids (before the umbro logo was stitched on), adult with sponsor and adult without sponsor. They look pretty good.

Any time I try to attach a photo here it asks for the photo URL, so I've no idea how to post them here :confused:

I'll post them if someone can tell me how

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,359 ✭✭✭henke

Mikeyt086 wrote: »
    Someone has probably posted photos before but it can't hurt to have more, here is my order from Shootjerseys.

I got onto them on Whatsapp, the best way to deal with them imo, and told them exactly what I wanted, they then sent me a link to pay, which I did by visa. 4 Ireland jerseys and 2 other items took almost exactly 2 weeks, shipped to Parcel Motel.

Absolutely delighted with them.

And yes I bought three for myself. One for each group game! :pac:

Hi, what size did you get and how do you find the sizing compared to any other Nike/Adidas jerseys you may have bought? Did you have to request the Irish style font? Thanks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,558 ✭✭✭✭yabadabado

I was told by a fella who buys a lot of jerseys to send as much feedback as possible to Shoot etc as they usually do take the advice on board.He got a Ireland jersey when they first went on sale and reckons they were poor enough but he sent them on all the faults,pic of real one etc and said the one he got yesterday was much better.

Im gonna order some today and will let ye know how I get on.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,057 ✭✭✭FixitFelix

yabadabado wrote: »
    I was told by a fella who buys a lot of jerseys to send as much feedback as possible to Shoot etc as they usually do take the advice on board.He got a Ireland jersey when they first went on sale and reckons they were poor enough but he sent them on all the faults,pic of real one etc and said the one he got yesterday was much better.

Im gonna order some today and will let ye know how I get on.

They do in fairness,got an arsenal polo with a stitched crest which isn't right sent them a pic and info of the real one and next one i got was right with vinyl crest and spot on to original

• Registered Users Posts: 589 ✭✭✭Steel Dog

What country do ye use for Parcel Motel address? Ireland / Northern Ireland / UK ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

Steel Dog wrote: »
    What country do ye use for Parcel Motel address? Ireland / Northern Ireland / UK ?

UK or NI.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

henke wrote: »
    Hi, what size did you get and how do you find the sizing compared to any other Nike/Adidas jerseys you may have bought? Did you have to request the Irish style font? Thanks.

Ordered size L and they fit perfectly for me, probably a bit tighter than the usual size L, bigger than a M which is what I was hoping for.

I think 'official font' is what you want to select if the option is available.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,359 ✭✭✭henke

Mikeyt086 wrote:
    Ordered size L and they fit perfectly for me, probably a bit tighter than the usual size L, bigger than a M which is what I was hoping for.

Mikeyt086 wrote:
    I think 'official font' is what you want to select if the option is available.

Cheers. Will chance an L too. Now to decide what name and number to get on it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,699 ✭✭✭Glebee

Waiting on Porto, Spurs and Bocca juniors for the young lad from Shoot.
    Posted during the week the tell me. How guess how long approx before I receive??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,558 ✭✭✭✭yabadabado

Glebee wrote: »
    Waiting on Porto, Spurs and Bocca juniors for the young lad from Shoot.
    Posted during the week the tell me. How guess how long approx before I receive??

If posted using PM then you will have them before Friday.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

I'd be wary of the kids Ireland jerseys without the '3' on them. Another seller sent me a pic this morn warning me that the colours are darker than the kits they have with the '3' on them (apparently they are manufactured in another factory). Also the buttons are green which is wrong and they come out thru the jersey when fastened whereas on the '3' version the buttons should not be seen when fastened up

http://www.shootjerseys.win/cheap-kids-jerseys/cheap-soccer-kids-jerseys/ireland-16-17-kids-home-soccer-jersey-and-short-kit-002.html

kfallon wrote: »
    I'd be wary of the kids Ireland jerseys without the '3' on them. Another seller sent me a pic this morn warning me that the colours are darker than the kits they have with the '3' on them (apparently they are manufactured in another factory). Also the buttons are green which is wrong and they come out thru the jersey when fastened whereas on the '3' version the buttons should not be seen when fastened up

http://www.shootjerseys.win/cheap-kids-jerseys/cheap-soccer-kids-jerseys/ireland-16-17-kids-home-soccer-jersey-and-short-kit-002.html

My young fella will spend his summer running around and getting covered in muck etc, i don't think he'll be too bothered about the above:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,331 ✭✭✭cullenswood

Slightly off topic, but where's the best place to get official name and numbering done in Dublin?
    Have a Spain jersey that I want done.

Thanks

Not good.......................

2016-04-19 14:00:00 GUANGZHOU Handed over to Customs
    2016-04-19 14:10:00 GUANGZHOU Held by Customs

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 531 ✭✭✭raddo

Mine must have been posted at the same time by shoot:

2016-04-19 13:59:00 GUANGZHOU Handed over to Customs
    2016-04-19 14:09:00 GUANGZHOU Held by Customs

Seems so:(

That's Chinese Customs, it's grand, they'll release it later! I had one like this a couple of days ago and it's been delivered!

2016-04-12 18:38:00GuangDongShengFoShanShi Posting 2016-04-13 00:45:00GUANGZHOU Handed over to Customs 2016-04-13 00:56:00GUANGZHOU Held by Customs 2016-04-13 06:14:00GuangDongShengGuangZhouShi GUANGZHOU Despatch from Sorting Center 2016-04-16 00:30:00UNITED KINGDOM GBGBLALA Arrival at Sorting Center 2016-04-16 08:04:00UNITED KINGDOM GBGBLALA Arrival at Sorting Center 2016-04-18 05:05:00UNITED KINGDOM GBGBBELC Arrival at Sorting Center 2016-04-18 06:38:00UNITED KINGDOM GBBT 37 Delivery

Got 2 ireland jerseys today one from aliexpress one from dhgate
    The one from dhgate looks far too dark and the one from aliexpress the stripes a very light but it is by far the better one as the orange os also a better match pics below

Dhgate
    20160421_163010_zps00dh6ovi.jpg
    Aliexpress 20160421_163023_zpsigszql3z.jpg
    Dhgate
    20160421_163014_zpswpunmktk.jpg
    Aliexpress
    20160421_163031_zpspzo6oqd5.jpg

Side by side 20160421_163059_zps2yjbfurd.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,257 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

That's a hell of a difference!

MrStuffins wrote: »
    That's a hell of a difference!

Tell me about it the aliexpress one is much better

Which seller did you use on Aliexpress?

kfallon wrote: »
    Which seller did you use on Aliexpress?

http://s.aliexpress.com/yMfmQRn2

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,399 ✭✭✭xtal191

The Dhgate one looks pretty bad

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭ynwa_17

FixitFelix wrote: »

Happy with the quality? I'm tempted to get the LA Galaxy jersey from them

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,125 ✭✭✭timmyntc

Got 3 Ireland jerseys and a France away from Shoot earlier today, will try post pics when I get back from work.
    Ireland jerseys are good though, stripes are bit darker than they should be, and the word 'umbro' is stitched a bit funny.

Still with customs !

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

FixitFelix wrote: »

That link doesnt seem to be working! :(

timmyntc wrote: »
    Got 3 Ireland jerseys and a France away earlier today, will try post pics when I get back from work.
    Ireland jerseys are good though, stripes are bit darker than they should be, and the word 'umbro' is stitched a bit funny.

Who did you order from?

MrStuffins wrote: »
    Who did you order from?

Shoot, sorry I should've mentioned, will try edit post now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,481 ✭✭✭brick tamland

timmyntc wrote: »
    Shoot, sorry I should've mentioned, will try edit post now.

How's the France away? Was going to get that for myself

How's the France away? Was going to get that for myself

Same question here. I ordered some Ireland shirts and the new France away this afternoon.

Didn't get a good look at France before I left, one of my housemates mentioned that the shorts that came with were poor - however I don't know if that's the quality or just the style he's on about. Will post later with details.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

I placed an order on the 15th Included are the Irish jerseys with and without the sponser... I posted too parcel motel so hopefully not long left

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,734 ✭✭✭zarquon

That link doesnt seem to be working! :(

Ali shops posted here get taken down quickly. This thread is probably being observed by umbro rep who reports the links. This also happened on foot.ie thread where umbro rep posts regularly.

• Registered Users Posts: 525 ✭✭✭fluff_daddy

Hey lads. Been a while since I was on this thread. What is the latest with ordering these?!

I see mentions of alixpress and umbro rep reporting sellers and a site called shoot.

Few queries to bring me up to speed :)

Is shoot the best one lately?

Any rough idea on delivery times? I see parcel motel UK mentioned so I guess that's the best route

Still slightly smaller than the official sizes?

And pick thai-version for best quality?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

zarquon wrote: »
    Ali shops posted here get taken down quickly. This thread is probably being observed by umbro rep who reports the links. This also happened on foot.ie thread where umbro rep posts regularly.

Can you pm me a link too that thread on foot.ie please

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,495 ✭✭✭Sono

It would be great if people stopped posting the links on a public forum, Umbro are all over this thread!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

Sono wrote: »
    It would be great if people stopped posting the links on a public forum, Umbro are all over this thread!
    Add your reply here.

Yup!
    We had a rule before to keep things to pm's.

They'll be nobody to blame but yourselves if any of the sites are taken down.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,369 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

zarquon wrote: »

The link works on mobile when I open it using the Aliexpress app, but he is not selling anything on Ali.

There is info listed though, which is:

http://kevin1993.v.yupoo.com/
    WhatsApp: +86 131 6076 0275
    Email: 545020250@qq.com

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,734 ✭✭✭zarquon

Can you pm me a link too that thread on foot.ie please

It's been a long time since i was there. I can't find the thread now but i remember an umbro rep posting and bragging about shutting down chinese sellers and saying that customs referred the shirts to umbro when caught asking for their confirmation on counterfeit status. He posted pics of seized Ireland shirt.

They can easily get aliexpress shops suit down. I would suggest keeping recommendations to PM and checking history of posters asking for info. Every Ali shop posted here selling the Ireland shirt has now been shut down, it's no coincidence. I got a shirt from an Ali shop and the shop was closed 2 days after i ordered but shirt still came through without issues and quality was excellent, better than a lot of the examples posted here. It's unfortunate i never got the sellers details before the shop was closed.

It is important to note that only sellers selling umbro shirts will be shut down as umbro cannot verify other brands and so cannot shut down sellers not selling umbro gear.

Any umbro sellers should be kept to PM

Edit: Old threads seem to be gone from foot.ie. They probably are locking and deleting posts. The current ireland kit thread over there links to this thread for people wanting to buy jerseys and umbro are very active on that forum so i believe they are also monitoring this one closely since it is linked in their main ireland 2016/17 kit thread.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,068 ✭✭✭MarkY91

Do any of the websites sell replica ufc jerseys? As in the ones the fighters wear for their walk out? They're like €80 lol

• Registered Users Posts: 1,393 ✭✭✭PM me nudes

MarkY91 wrote: »
    Do any of the websites sell replica ufc jerseys? As in the ones the fighters wear for their walk out? They're like €80 lol

Haven't seen any unfortunately

If you find some, you better PM me :p (not nudes)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,068 ✭✭✭MarkY91

Haven't seen any unfortunately

If you find some, you better PM me :p (not nudes)

Haha!

I did find someone selling them for like $40 on ebay. They're the ones the factories deemed not fit for selling. They make it clear that they could have any random minor problem like a button missing etc

• Registered Users Posts: 406 ✭✭DylanAFC

Hi lads,

Gonna order a few bits off shoot for the first time in a few days and wanna use Parcel Motel but have no idea how the whole thing works, any advice/help would be appreciated.

Cheers.

DylanAFC wrote: »
    Hi lads,

Gonna order a few bits off shoot for the first time in a few days and wanna use Parcel Motel but have no idea how the whole thing works, any advice/help would be appreciated.

Cheers.

first register on the parcel motel website, and check that there are locker's near you.
    Next, for your delivery details on shoot website, fill in the parcel motel NI address that parcel motel give you once you've registered.

Finally wait a few weeks/months and hope for the best!

**Make sure you have money in your Parcel Motel account!**

PS: apologies for not providing pics of jerseys like I promised earlier in the week, things came up, will try get pics taken + uploaded in next few days

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭ollie1

If you put your credit card details in the Parcel Motel website do they just take the money out of your account when the package arrives?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,862 ✭✭✭statto25

ollie1 wrote: »
    If you put your credit card details in the Parcel Motel website do they just take the money out of your account when the package arrives?

Yep. They will just charge the card.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,369 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

For anyone that does not have a parcel motel near them, there is also Parcel Wizard from DPD. You can get the package delivered to their depot in NI like with Parcel Motel, but instead of putting it in a locker DPD deliver it directly to you at your home address.

The fee is 10c cheaper than Parcel Motel.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 649 ✭✭✭DuffleBag

Oat23 wrote: »
    For anyone that does not have a parcel motel near them, there is also Parcel Wizard from DPD. You can get the package delivered to their depot in NI like with Parcel Motel, but instead of putting it in a locker DPD deliver it directly to you at your home address.

The fee is 10c cheaper than Parcel Motel.

The advantage of Parcel Motel is that it doesn't deliver to your house. Handy for picking things up after work etc.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement