Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Online Jersey Stores

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,543 ✭✭✭Claude Burgundy

DuffleBag wrote: »
    The advantage of Parcel Motel is that it doesn't deliver to your house. Handy for picking things up after work etc.

Or sex toys

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,369 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

DuffleBag wrote: »
    The advantage of Parcel Motel is that it doesn't deliver to your house. Handy for picking things up after work etc.

That isn't an advantage for the people who don't have a motel around them, which is who the post was for as I said in the first sentence.

• Registered Users Posts: 649 ✭✭✭DuffleBag

Or sex toys

Fact!;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭fanzhiyidan

Anyone receive kids irish kits from Shoot or Mac's Seller yet?
    Looking to see what the quality and sizing is like before I decide who to order from.

Mine just arrived in the UK so should have them some time this week:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 531 ✭✭✭raddo

Anyone receive kids irish kits from Shoot or Mac's Seller yet?
    Looking to see what the quality and sizing is like before I decide who to order from.

I have one coming from shoot, I should have it tomorrow I'd say.
    I'll post pictures when it arrives

Has anyone bought kids runners from shoot, some lovely New Balance that i'd love to try out for my 3.

thanks Claude and Raddo. What was the turn around time on these?

thanks Claude and Raddo. What was the turn around time on these?

Its normally 8 to 9 days but its been longer this time as they were held by customs in china for 5 days

• Registered Users Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭stryker mcqueen

Just collected my order from Parcel Motel, Ireland jersey without sponsor , kids ireland kit & LA Galaxy jersey with Keane on the back.

to my surprise there was also a M ireland jersey with the 3 sponsor & a Bayern Munich badge?? , I didnt order these but i wont say no!

Size wise they are all perfect, however the 2 adult ireland jerseys are so different from one another im actually disappointed overall, the one with the 3 logo(that i didnt order) is pretty flawless in fairness but the one with no sponsor is very poor, its a totally different colour and material to the other one , looks fake from a distance and worse up close. dont know how to put pictures up to compare.

The kids one is great, a bit off on colour and the buttons on the collar are wrong but my 2 year old wont mind that!!

Ordered from shoot btw

• Advertisement

can anyone tell me how to upload photos? keeps asking for the "URL of my photo"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

can anyone tell me how to upload photos? keeps asking for the "URL of my photo"

I use img.ie.Upload your photo to there then copy the URL from the uploaded image.When posting on Boards,click the little "landscape" icon beside the "quote" icon and post the URL there.Viola,you have your pic in the post.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭Depp

anyone ever order sunglasses off shootjerseys before? tempting!

Depp wrote: »
    anyone ever order sunglasses off shootjerseys before? tempting!

No but i have similar from elsewhere and they are fine. Ray Ban Wayfarer.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭Depp

No but i have similar from elsewhere and they are fine. Ray Ban Wayfarer.

same as what I'm after! any chance youd pm me the link?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,393 ✭✭✭PM me nudes

Depp wrote: »
    same as what I'm after! any chance youd pm me the link?

There's literally hundreds on Aliexpress

There's literally hundreds on Aliexpress

That is 100% correct !

Anyone receive kids irish kits from Shoot or Mac's Seller yet? Looking to see what the quality and sizing is like before I decide who to order from.

Got a kids Ireland kit today, good quality and size seems correct

raddo wrote: »
    Got a kids Ireland kit today, good quality and size seems correct

Same here, i got 3 of them and they are perfect.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

My jerseys are in parcel motel will post pics when I collect

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,699 ✭✭✭Glebee

How long does delivery usually take from shoot guys,
    ordered on the 3rd April.
    Posted on the 19th April.
    Should be nearly here I guess, if it gets through.

looking forward to seeing the pics Claude, Raddo & MrMac. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,495 ✭✭✭Sono

Umbro reps must be sick reading this thread!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Depends how you sent it glebee, PM or snail mail to Ireland?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,558 ✭✭✭✭yabadabado

Glebee wrote: »
    How long does delivery usually take from shoot guys,
    ordered on the 3rd April.
    Posted on the 19th April.
    Should be nearly here I guess, if it gets through.

Mine was posted on 22th and when I checked 26/4/16 it was in London. I used Parcel Motel and think I'll have it tomorrow .

Glebee wrote:
    How long does delivery usually take from shoot guys, ordered on the 3rd April. Posted on the 19th April. Should be nearly here I guess, if it gets through.

Took 2 weeks from order to delivery via PM

My latest order was held by Chinese customs for 5 days.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,057 ✭✭✭FixitFelix

My latest order was held by Chinese customs for 5 days.

Mine was in and out the same day according to the tracking

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,154 ✭✭✭dinneenp

Hi,
    I got an Argentina full home kit, Messi number 10 on the back, size 24. It's too big for my kid (6 years old), I reckon it'd fit an 8 or 9 year old. If anyone's interested I can post a picture, will sell it for face value (about €16 or thereabouts). PM me if interested.

Pa.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

Ireland away jersey is unveiled at 9am in the morning!

Should be available on most (ir)reputable sites to purchase by midday :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,558 ✭✭✭✭yabadabado

sugarman wrote: »
    Any other pics of the Ireland jerseys from shoot or Ali?

Want to order, but a lot of the crests seems to be way off so far.

I'll will post up pics of mine when it arrives.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

Sono wrote: »
    Umbro reps must be sick reading this thread!

€52 for a kids jersey is taking the piss.My young lads kit will be arriving today and cost a quarter of that.

I had lads get onto me in the United forum for buying United shirts from Asia "cos I wasn't supporting the club".It's a feckin' jersey that is overpriced here and I wear it when I travel to see United and support them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

zerks wrote: »
    €52 for a kids jersey is taking the piss.My young lads kit will be arriving today and cost a quarter of that.

I had lads get onto me in the United forum for buying United shirts from Asia "cos I wasn't supporting the club".It's a feckin' jersey that is overpriced here and I wear it when I travel to see United and support them.

Sure the money doesn't even go to the clubs. Any kits you buy the money goes to the manufacturer.

Mr Blobby wrote: »
    Sure the money doesn't even go to the clubs. Any kits you buy the money goes to the manufacturer.

I haven't bought a "proper" utd kit since the club was sold.

The Adidas deal is different and the club does earn more compared to Nike deal.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

I haven't bought a "proper" utd kit since the club was sold.

The Adidas deal is different and the club does earn more compared to Nike deal.

I guess each club would be different.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

zerks wrote: »

And the cúnts at every club are now bringing out 3 new kits a season :mad:

kfallon wrote: »
    And the cúnts at every club are now bringing out 3 new kits a season :mad:

I got my young lad all 3 for the price of one !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Haven't held it against a shop bought jersey yet but I'm very happy. Just gotta decide weather too get wezzer, long or Walters in the back now

MrMac84 wrote: »
    Haven't held it against a shop bought jersey yet but I'm very happy. Just gotta decide weather too get wezzer, long or Walters in the back now

Looks fantastic! Any chance of a pm of your seller? Thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,386 ✭✭✭✭DDC1990

Got my Ireland Jersey from Shoot.

Official Font with the patches.

Looks great, really happy. Can't see much difference. Material feels a little cheaper, but that's pretty much it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 589 ✭✭✭Sync

Looks fantastic! Any chance of a pm of your seller? Thanks
    Same MrMac if you can PM where you got that one. looks super.

MrMac84 wrote: »

Why cant they just do the crest properly,looks well otherwise the stripes look a bit light like the one i got

DDC1990 wrote: »
    Got my Ireland Jersey from Shoot.

Official Font with the patches.

Looks great, really happy. Can't see much difference. Material feels a little cheaper, but that's pretty much it.

Any chance of pics i got one from shoot and wasnt great juat wanna see how they are now

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,386 ✭✭✭✭DDC1990

Any chance of a quick photo or 2?

No problem. Will pop them up this evening after NCT. Took the photos but they are too big to embed here, so will reupload to imgur or something when I have the chance.

EDIT:
    http://imgur.com/a/beOzT

Tried uploading the photos individually, but they were massive.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,147 ✭✭✭ironictoaster

Ordered an Ireland Jersey from shoot on the 18th via parcel motel in which it arrived today. Delighted with the quality. Cannot complain about the price. I usually take a large on jerseys however it was bet onto me. Lads with a wide chest go up a size! I'm off to order an XL!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,369 ✭✭✭✭Liam O

Ordered an Ireland Jersey from shoot on the 18th via parcel motel in which it arrived today. Delighted with the quality. Cannot complain about the price. I usually take a large on jerseys however it was bet onto me. Lads with a wide chest go up a size! I'm off to order an XL!

Hmm doesn't bode well for me, I ordered a medium a couple of days back when I'd normally be on the bigger side of it :p Sure maybe I'll be lucky and it comes soon and I can reorder in time for the tournament if the fit is off. Also ordered the beaut that is the new Japan jersey in long sleeve L so should get something that fits :p

If you are selling this I would be very interested.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,369 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

Looks great.

Could you PM me the link from shoot? If im on the right site im seeing 2 listings, one looks a poor fake and the others of a stock image of the official jersey.

Pretty sure it's the one with NEW233 in the name.

They seem to be sourcing better quality fakes now compared to a month ago. I am placing an order in a few days so I might get one for someone.

Got one from shoot with Keane 10, looks identical to the ones posted here with long and coleman posted here. Great quality and usually a L but went for XL, very happy with that, jerseys are a bit tighter than normal. Ordered a jersey with the 3 on it too, quality not as good. Collar like a polo shirt as was mentioned previously in this thread. Got a kids as well, great no problems at all with it. Looking forward to travelling to France now!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,147 ✭✭✭ironictoaster

If you are selling this I would be very interested.

Ended up giving it the oul lad, sorry!

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement