Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Online Jersey Stores

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,057 ✭✭✭FixitFelix

Rochey18 wrote: »
    Anyone else notice on the shop bought jersey there is no consistency with the green lines in the Jersey.

One small had a line straight through the crest, another it was above the same shade of green, another was half and half. My OCD was in over drive.

All them had a solid background to the crest.
    Yep they're all different noticed that when i was looking at them

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,369 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

Does anyone know when the boca third kit maybe on sale or seen it online for sale?

I ordered that from shoot for myself last week when I was ordering an Ireland & Swedish jersey for someone. I will probably have it in a week or two if you want me to post some pictures.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,104 ✭✭✭markc91

Right im gonna take the plunge after reading through here who is the best seller to buy the home ireland jersey with? and how do i order through parcelmotel?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,824 ✭✭✭ShooterSF

Thought mine had gone missing, just checked tracking there and it accidentally ended up in Ireland, Athlone to be precise. Then off to Dublin and now left Dublin I assume to Belfast to come back down :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,495 ✭✭✭Sono

Trying to order from shoot for the first time and it gets as far as the visa payment option then when I go to proceed it loads and doesn't go any further, anyone else experience issues when ordering before?

• Advertisement

If trying it on phone or tablet do it on pc instead

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,558 ✭✭✭✭yabadabado

Try a different browser I had problems with chrome but Firefox worked perfectly.

• Registered Users Posts: 360 ✭✭locked 1

lads can anyone tell me how i go about ordering ie who to order from do i use parcel motel etc thanks in advance PM if needs be

Anyone see what the font is like for names/numbers on Ireland away jersey?

locked 1 wrote: »
    lads can anyone tell me how i go about ordering ie who to order from do i use parcel motel etc thanks in advance PM if needs be

Set up a parcel motel account and they will give you an account number and address .

If you order from ShootJersey set up an account and put the parcel motel details in for your shipping address.

That's it basically. SHOOT will send the package to PM and they will then send it onto your nearest locker.
    Very quick and straightforward to set up and use.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭tvercetti

locked 1 wrote: »

Most people seem to order from shootjerseys. Google them and its the 2nd result down.

For the home jersey "Thai Version Ireland 16/17 Home Soccer Jersey (NEW233)" is the one alot have got and seem to be happy with. It has no 3 Logo and the Official Font Name and Numbering does look well. Fitment is slightly tight.

They will deliver to your home for free but the majority use parcel motel. Not certain why but reasons such as it delivers quicker via the UK and less likely to get stop by customs keep popping up.

The Away kit is still new to there site and since they work on feedback, there's a possibility certain aspects could be a but off but its a very basic jersey so you probably cant go too far wrong. You can now get the away jersey with the Official Font name and numbering but it looks like you are stuck with the 3 Logo.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,147 ✭✭✭JPNelsforearm

Just ordered a France away rugby jersey, only 15eu, but the quality is completely awful, the Barca thai third jersey I got for my brother was ok, good enough quality. Is there that variation in quality in everything they do?

Tried to order from shoot using two different cards and got this same error message anyone come across this before?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,699 ✭✭✭Glebee

Something ive been meaning to ask, whats the difference between Thai version and ordinary versions?

Thai version are supposed to be better quality but I've no idea if that is true.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,125 ✭✭✭timmyntc

Just ordered a France away rugby jersey, only 15eu, but the quality is completely awful, the Barca thai third jersey I got for my brother was ok, good enough quality. Is there that variation in quality in everything they do?

I think as general rule, the more popular the item, the higher the quality, as they'll get more feedback etc. That and Thai made jerseys are of a higher quality for some reason

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,207 ✭✭✭maximoose

It is indeed

Very noticable difference between Thai quality and Chinese AAA in terms of fit, stitching, badges, material etc

timmyntc wrote: »
    I think as general rule, the more popular the item, the higher the quality, as they'll get more feedback etc. That and Thai made jerseys are of a higher quality for some reason

Definitely more popular the jersey the better they seem to be made.

markc91 wrote: »
    Tried to order from shoot using two different cards and got this same error message anyone come across this before?

Anyone?

markc91 wrote: »
    Anyone?

Never had that problem maybe try a different browser or send them a WhatsApp message.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,292 ✭✭✭phobia2011

Shame the kids jersey is not right,
    I need to order for the kids. Buttons and everything else seemed spot on. Will you pm me your seller again please Mac.

Can anyone else access Macs sellers website? Just getting domain error,can someone PM me the url

Cheers

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,824 ✭✭✭ShooterSF

ShooterSF wrote: »
    Thought mine had gone missing, just checked tracking there and it accidentally ended up in Ireland, Athlone to be precise. Then off to Dublin and now left Dublin I assume to Belfast to come back down :D

So things got even weirder. Went and picked up the parcel and everything was fine. Got a united top and the Ireland home but the package was resealed by Irish customs! So they opened it and I guess let it through

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,699 ✭✭✭Glebee

ShooterSF wrote: »
    So things got even weirder. Went and picked up the parcel and everything was fine. Got a united top and the Ireland home but the package was resealed by Irish customs! So they opened it and I guess let it through

Same happened to me during the week, opened by customs and resealed.

So shoot just got back to me,the kids ireland jersey with the stripes barely visible is they way they'll all be sent, so i guess ill just wait for the away one and order that as its a more basic jersey and should be easier to match

• Registered Users Posts: 406 ✭✭DylanAFC

First time ordering on shoot, anyone that ordered the NEW223 Ireland home jersey on shoot, do you have to tell them you want it sponserless or do they know already?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭neacy69

DylanAFC wrote: »
    First time ordering on shoot, anyone that ordered the NEW223 Ireland home jersey on shoot, do you have to tell them you want it sponserless or do they know already?

Did you mean NEW233? cos that one is sponsorless...the rest look to have sponsors...you can whatsapp her to be sure

• Registered Users Posts: 406 ✭✭DylanAFC

neacy69 wrote: »
    Did you mean NEW233? cos that one is sponsorless...the rest look to have sponsors...you can whatsapp her to be sure

Yeah thats the one. Ordered 2 of those last night just wanted to make sure it was sponserless.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,257 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

Took delivery of Ireland and France shirts over the weekend.

The Ireland one (sponsorless with official font and patches) is excellent. I was aware of the issue with the diagonal stripes on the crest so it was the first thing I looked for. Couldn't find them.

Now, turns out they're there and I was see them in very particular light, but to the naked eye in regular light I couldn't see it!

Very happy with the quality, although I haven't compared it to the real deal.

The fit, I'm normally a Large but went for XL. It fits great. In fact, I've tried on the real deal in store and my one fits better. The real one is very tight.

The France one is spot on too. Again, XL rather than L.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭ollie1

Are shoot getting the Ireland away jersey sponsorless does anyone know?

• Registered Users Posts: 525 ✭✭✭fluff_daddy

MrStuffins wrote: »
    Took delivery of Ireland and France shirts over the weekend.

The Ireland one (sponsorless with official font and patches) is excellent. I was aware of the issue with the diagonal stripes on the crest so it was the first thing I looked for. Couldn't find them.

Now, turns out they're there and I was see them in very particular light, but to the naked eye in regular light I couldn't see it!

Very happy with the quality, although I haven't compared it to the real deal.

The fit, I'm normally a Large but went for XL. It fits great. In fact, I've tried on the real deal in store and my one fits better. The real one is very tight.

The France one is spot on too. Again, XL rather than L.

You done well, what site was this?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,359 ✭✭✭henke

Anyone use a Revolut card to order from Shootjerseys and get an insufficient funds message? Even though you have sufficient funds. Thanks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,257 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

You done well, what site was this?

Ordered from Shoot!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,369 ✭✭✭✭Liam O

Got my shoot delivery there. Ireland jerseys just like everyone else. Very good, slightly smaller than I'd have wanted but to be expected. Also got the shirt and short kit and the shirt is pretty crap. The shorts are grand. Was hoping to get lucky with the shirt but the lines are too dark and the crest is a mile off. Ah well.

In other news the Japan long sleeve one i got is great and the yellow and red united thing they have is also nice but obviously not in anyway like any actual United stuff, still i like it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,399 ✭✭✭xtal191

Liam O wrote: »
    Got my shoot delivery there. Ireland jerseys just like everyone else. Very good, slightly smaller than I'd have wanted but to be expected. Also got the shirt and short kit and the shirt is pretty crap. The shorts are grand. Was hoping to get lucky with the shirt but the lines are too dark and the crest is a mile off. Ah well.

In other news the Japan long sleeve one i got is great and the yellow and red united thing they have is also nice but obviously not in anyway like any actual United stuff, still i like it.

Any chance of a pic of the Japan jersey? What size did you get in it?

• Advertisement

xtal191 wrote: »
    Any chance of a pic of the Japan jersey? What size did you get in it?

Went for L as it's long sleeve and would be wearing it over things sometimes. Slightly smaller than the real L United jersey i have but not by much I'd say. Went for medium in everything else and only the sponsorless ireland jersey is smaller than what you'd normally get. There's a pic of the crap ireland jersey and the United thing here too for anyone interested. I figure everyone's seen the sponsorless ireland job enough by now :p

All here.

http://imgur.com/a/P45qA

Anyone order the ireland away from shoot?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,474 ✭✭✭deadybai

Would you recommend ordering a size up for the Irish jersey? Im kinda between a Large and X-L size and wear a Large t shirt normaly. X-L would be baggy for me. Thanks

henke wrote:
    Anyone use a Revolut card to order from Shootjerseys and get an insufficient funds message? Even though you have sufficient funds. Thanks.

henke wrote:

Discovered they tried to bill US 24.41 rather than the 22.99 listed in my cart. Anyone get billed extra?

deadybai wrote: »
    Would you recommend ordering a size up for the Irish jersey? Im kinda between a Large and X-L size and wear a Large t shirt normaly. X-L would be baggy for me. Thanks

How I am with M and L really. The M is a bit small but not outrageously so. It's definitely a risk. Probably best to be safe and go bigger.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭webpal

henke wrote: »
    Discovered they tried to bill US 24.41 rather than the 22.99 listed in my cart. Anyone get billed extra?

Yeah, thought I noticed a different amount hitting my cc alright. Just checked there and it's only a few cents more though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,495 ✭✭✭Sono

Ireland shirt on the home page of shoot as their best seller!!

I want to order but have to order from a desktop as the site doesn't allow you to purchase from a phone or tablet which is annoying.

Sono wrote: »
    Ireland shirt on the home page of shoot as their best seller!!

I want to order but have to order from a desktop as the site doesn't allow you to purchase from a phone or tablet which is annoying.

Yeah bit stupid,annoying after so it on pc all the time

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,734 ✭✭✭zarquon

henke wrote:

Yes, they charged 18.94 instead of 17.80 for me. Cheeky gits are minimally overcharging

zarquon wrote:
    Yes, they charged 18.94 instead of 17.80 for me. Cheeky gits are minimally overcharging

WhatsApped them about it because I had 22.99 exactly on my prepaid card for the order and apparently rejected because they tried billing 24.41. Cheeky is right.

any update from them about having Ireland away without the sponsor ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭webpal

yabadabado wrote: »
    any update from them about having Ireland away without the sponsor ?
    I asked them on Friday and got this response.

Sorry to tell you that we only have this away jersey with "3". And maybe we will have this one without 3, but i can't ensure when it will available.

For $18 I bought it anyway. I'm not a fan of wearing sponsors, unless they want to pay me of course :)

webpal wrote: »
    I asked them on Friday and got this response.

Sorry to tell you that we only have this away jersey with "3". And maybe we will have this one without 3, but i can't ensure when it will available.

For $18 I bought it anyway. I'm not a fan of wearing sponsors, unless they want to pay me of course :)

Cheers I will leave it another week or so to see do they start doing them before I order..

I reckon if enough people ask they will do them as no point missing out on sales especially as they are available on aliexpress without the sponsor.

• Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭DJ90

Could anybody lead me in the right direction to a good seller on Aliexpress that does the white ireland jersey with no sponsor. I'm not too familiar with using aliexpress and wouldn't know the difference between a good or bad seller. Cheers Guys!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,734 ✭✭✭zarquon

henke wrote: »
    WhatsApped them about it because I had 22.99 exactly on my prepaid card for the order and apparently rejected because they tried billing 24.41. Cheeky is right.

Interesting, the are overcharging cards by approximately 6%. Still reasonable value but sneaky and dishonest practice from shootjerseys

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement