Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Online Jersey Stores

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,359 ✭✭✭henke

Anyone successfully order with a Revolut card? Have funds now just getting error failed message. Tried Chrome and FF. This is a disaster of a website.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭fanzhiyidan

Hi again, anyone know how the sizing for kids Irish jerseys from Mac's Seller are?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭neacy69

zarquon wrote: »
    Yes, they charged 18.94 instead of 17.80 for me. Cheeky gits are minimally overcharging

Hmm looks like it happened to me too....invoice for $41.98 and my account shows the charge was $44.46

would it be for currency exchange rates or something?
    overcharged 5.9%

neacy69 wrote: »
    Yes, they charged 18.94 instead of 17.80 for me. Cheeky gits are minimally overcharging

Hmm looks like it happened to me too....invoice for $41.98 and my account shows the charge was $44.46

would it be for currency exchange rates or something?
    overcharged 5.9%
    That is what they claimed when I asked them about it, although I had the balance in US Dollars on my Revolut card.

Has anyone successfully paid with a Revolut card or Master card?

• Registered Users Posts: 649 ✭✭✭DuffleBag

henke wrote: »
    That is what they claimed when I asked them about it, although I had the balance in US Dollars on my Revolut card.

Used MasterCard on Chrome yesterday. No hassle.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,734 ✭✭✭zarquon

That's a lie, I paid with a USD balance on my revolut card so there was no exchange. They just seem to be charging an extra 6%, it's small enough not to draw too much attention and very little complaints.

That's a lie, I paid with a USD balance on my revolut card so there was no exchange. They just seem to be charging an extra 6%, it's small enough not to draw too much attention and very little complaints.
    Definitely a lie. If I had used my regular bank card the charge would have went through and only because I had the exact balance on my Revolut card that the transaction failed. Just on a note to anyone using their cards on this site there is poor security on the payment page so in theory I don't think there is anything stopping them charging any figure they like to your card despite what balance your shopping cart price is.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,393 ✭✭✭PM me nudes

A lot of Chinese rep sites have a 6% charge.

Not saying its right, but that's the way it is

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,147 ✭✭✭ironictoaster

Ordered an Ireland Jersey from shoot on the 18th via parcel motel in which it arrived today. Delighted with the quality. Cannot complain about the price. I usually take a large on jerseys however it was bet onto me. Lads with a wide chest go up a size! I'm off to order an XL!

I ended up getting double charged by shoot. I have a xl Ireland jersey with coleman 2 with patches. Just want to make my money back as the effort of sending it back. Based in Dublin 15. PM if interested.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭neacy69

this is the response i got
    later in the day i talked to my bank , and got feedback it was because of the difference of exchange rates
    this problem seems not able to avoid, could you kindly search it on google? Because i do not know how to explain it clearly to you my friend
    The bank told me, they charge the transfer fee from us, but never charge from you(our customers)

By the way, as you know we are in china, the final currency we received is CNY , if you paid with US dollars, it still needs to be exchanged to CN
    the process :
    1,our bank transfer your moeny to CNY according to the current exchange rates
    2,your bank transfer the CNY bill into US dollars
    3,you get the final bill (actually the extra loss from the exchange rates is existed)

Has anyone bought off classicfootballshirts.co.uk before?

Are they reliable?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,558 ✭✭✭✭yabadabado

They never give proper answers to anything I have asked although they did forward on screen shots of conversations she had with other buyers to show they were happy with their purchase.

Couple of lads from Dundalks names were given to me

Has anyone bought off classicfootballshirts.co.uk before?

Are they reliable?

Reliable but usually very expensive.

• Registered Users Posts: 531 ✭✭✭xredmanlfcx

How long has delivery taken for people who have already got one? Are they noticeably different to in appearance or feel to the real thing? Has anyone ordered with the 3 logo and what is the quality of that like?

Thanks

2 weeks from Shoot if you use PM.
    Quality is good probably not as good compared to the jersey's they sell for the big club teams but no huge problems with it.Crest is slightly off but that seems to be it .

Why would you buy one with the 3 logo on it ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,481 ✭✭✭brick tamland

Anyone who received a kids ireland shirt on Shoot....how's the sizing?

Is it small like the adults ones?

Cheers

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,369 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

This thread would have half as many posts if people could use the search. Every question you could possibly ask has been asked at some point already.

At some point within the last 2 pages 99% of the time

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 282 ✭✭bleach94

Can anyone who has used Macs seller to a country outside Ireland tell me how postage and packing works? He sent me the amount to pay, I'm living in France at the moment but don't remember what the story with him is as regards P&P.

Ordered the current Leicester home shirt (with PL patches) and the new France away shirt for the Euros. Will post pics when they arrive if anyone is interested.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

Walked past the new Liverpool jersey on display outside the Liverpool shop in Ilac Centre. It would appear there are new, circular Premier League Patches on the sleeves for next year

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,205 ✭✭✭Lucas Hood

kfallon wrote: »
    Walked past the new Liverpool jersey on display outside the Liverpool shop in Ilac Centre. It would appear there are new, circular Premier League Patches on the sleeves for next year

They had to change them because Barclay's are no longer sponsoring the league.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,388 ✭✭✭macslash

Lads, just wondering with shoot. How do you order through parcel motel? Thanks

Oat23 wrote:
    This thread would have half as many posts if people could use the search. Every question you could possibly ask has been asked at some point already.

At some point within the last 2 pages 99% of the time

macslash wrote:
    Lads, just wondering with shoot. How do you order through parcel motel? Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,388 ✭✭✭macslash

I've been searching for pages and pages sorry. I know you can, I've just never ordered through parcel motel before and was wondering how. Thanks for the reply all the same..

I figured the way I was doing it was correct! ie, setting up parcel account and using as billing address.

Set up a pm account. Use their northern address as your shipping address, include your PMID. When its delivered they'll bring it down to your local parcel motel depot and you'll have 48 hours to collect

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

In fairness the how to use PM question has been asked at least 3 times in the past couple of days.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

Why do people come to Boards to find out how Parcel Motel works, surely you should head to their website? :confused:

sugarman wrote: »
    It'd be fantasy of the boards search function actually worked itself, absolutely rubbish!

Searching threads is simple. Searching the whole site is what is a pain.

All they have to do is click 'search this thread' at the top and type in parcel motel. Job done.
    http://www.boards.ie/search/submit/?thread=2055921170&query=parcel+motel
    6 days ago yabadabado explained, not the first time, how to use PM.

I'm going to write a guide and ask a mod to put it in the OP so I don't have to keep clicking on this bloody thread to see someone ask a question asked a million times.

Have the German home & the new Boca jersey arriving tomorrow, along with an Irish jersey for someone. Someone asked about the Boca kit last week so I'll post a pic of it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,862 ✭✭✭statto25

I've always wondered, as more and more of these Chinese orders pass by customs and postal workers over the past and next month, do they not get suspicious as hell. Judging by demand here you would think that customs would be all over this like a shot. Does demand not increase the likelyhood of something being seized?

They're going through the UK, a tiny drop in a very large ocean

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,057 ✭✭✭FixitFelix

statto25 wrote: »
    I've always wondered, as more and more of these Chinese orders pass by customs and postal workers over the past and next month, do they not get suspicious as hell. Judging by demand here you would think that customs would be all over this like a shot. Does demand not increase the likelyhood of something being seized?

I think they have bigger fish to fry,like the lads bringing container loads of stuff.That said if they come across a small package they will obviously stop it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,174 ✭✭✭ItsHoggie

Tbf it would be handy if there was a FAQ section for this thread or even if the first page was made into one where people could head there and get the answers to questions that are asked constantly.

On another note, is the new United blue jersey for 16/17 on Alie or Shoot yet?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 717 ✭✭✭Phoenix Wright

Mr Blobby wrote: »
    Ordered the Home and Away today. Will let you know how they are in week or so.

Any sign of those jerseys yet?

Anyone get delivery of the Ireland away jersey yet?
    How are they size wise ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,205 ✭✭✭Lucas Hood

Got my home ireland jersey with 9 Long on it yesterday. Happy with it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,624 ✭✭✭Dancor

Could someone PM me Macs seller's website, please? Thanks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

kfallon wrote: »
    Why do people come to Boards to find out how Parcel Motel works, surely you should head to their website? :confused:

It's a thing now,just look at Facebook and people asking the stupidest questions such as "What time does Penneys open at?" FFS people,just google it.

Anyhow,back on topic- I ordered the new Manchester United away shirt from Ali for €13.50.It is €62 on Sports Direct.

***** are too lazy to even Google something now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,174 ✭✭✭ItsHoggie

zerks wrote: »
    IAnyhow,back on topic- I ordered the new Manchester United away shirt from Ali for €13.50.It is €62 on Sports Direct.

Will you post pics when you get it? thinking 'bout getting it myself.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

I've 2 Leicester shirts at PM and they were pretty quick.
    Only 7 days from postage.

I've been a huge supporter since April all my life so i had to get the kits.

Mr Blobby wrote: »
    I've 2 Leicester shirts at PM and they were pretty quick.
    Only 7 days from postage.

I've been a huge supporter since April all my life so i had to get the kits.

Did you get Ireland jersey's yet? What's the away like size wise ?

yabadabado wrote: »
    Did you get Ireland jersey's yet? What's the away like size wise ?

No i didn't.
    But it'll most likely be the same material as the home one so I'd imagine it'll be similarly sized.

Boca 3rd from shoot. Really happy with it.
    http://i.imgur.com/uK6x1yf.jpg

The crest on the Irish one is fine. My friend wanted the official lettering, which looks great on it as well.

Also got the German home one. Seems fine too.

I need to stop buying jerseys because I never wear them

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭webpal

I need to stop buying jerseys because I never wear them

Quote of the day

• Advertisement

Oat23 wrote: »
    Boca 3rd from shoot. Really happy with it.
    http://i.imgur.com/uK6x1yf.jpg

Shoot have the Boca kit now??
    Will need to order it then.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

ItsHoggie wrote: »
    Will you post pics when you get it? thinking 'bout getting it myself.

Apparently the jersey looks better than the pics.I'm terrible at posting pics.I meant to post a pic of the kids Ireland kit and never got round to it.My lad has been wearing it and nobody can tell that it wasn't bought in the local sports shop.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

Parcel Motel has messaged me saying that the Kids Ireland Kit and the Kids French Kit I ordered for my son have landed in Dublin and will be available to collect soon. I'll try and put a piccie of them up when I pick them up. I'll have to wait until he's not around they are for his birthday next month.

• Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭DJ90

Sponsorless Home ireland shirt arrived from shoot. Like others have said the quality is fantastic. My next mission is ordering the away one. If anyone has received theirs a few pics would be great. I'd probably prefer to get a Sponsoless one but may just go with the one on shoot. Just out of interest can you get the sponsor less ones with the number on front on aliexpress and if so could anybody pm me a link. I find aliexpress a bit confusing as I don't know which seller to go for

• Registered Users Posts: 346 ✭✭dibs101

So a Ireland kit artived today, bar the White and blue socks I can't really have any complaints...

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement