Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Online Jersey Stores

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,096 ✭✭✭andrew1977

Are a lot of of the football jersey stores on a Aliexpress gone ?
    Any search I used to do would bring up tonnes of options and results,not so much anymore??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 717 ✭✭✭Phoenix Wright

Mr Blobby wrote: »
    I've 2 Leicester shirts at PM and they were pretty quick.
    Only 7 days from postage.

I've been a huge supporter since April all my life so i had to get the kits.

How is the quality? Any chance you could post pictures? :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

I've a Brand new Leicester City Home 15/16 with Mahrez Size Small for sale. €15 posted.

Pics - http://i.imgur.com/1nBtTMc.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/dP964lU.jpg

How is the quality? Any chance you could post pictures? :D

Great quality.
    I ended up with 2 Mahrez shirts so i'm selling one.

Some Pics of the away shirt - http://i.imgur.com/XS51B7z.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/LrBHb4O.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/ETMiH8n.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,592 ✭✭✭davehey79

Received www.shootjerseys.win/cheap-soccer-jerseys/manchester-united-football-club/manchester-united-15-16-jacket-red.html this morning to my parcel motel size XL it's a about half a size snugger than the real McCoy (have the legit hooded version) but brilliant quality literally would not tell the difference only I know

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,369 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

Just a note to anyone ordering the Irish jersey - The size chart on the site does not apply to the Irish home one. The L has a 41 inch chest, not 44 inches like the chart says.

Two people have mentioned the boca kit - I think it is one of those slim fit ones, so be aware of that. It has the holes in the side. L = 41 inch chest. A previous L nike jersey (Roma away) I bought from them has a 44 inch chest.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,847 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

I've a Brand new Leicester City Home 15/16 with Mahrez Size Small for sale. €15 posted.

Now THAT is proper bandwagon stuff.

That jersey looks awful in fairness.

callaway92 wrote: »
    Now THAT is proper bandwagon stuff.

That jersey looks awful in fairness.

Piece of history.

• Registered Users Posts: 406 ✭✭DylanAFC

Sponserless Ireland away shirt up on shoot now!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,257 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

dibs101 wrote: »
    So a Ireland kit artived today, bar the White and blue socks I can't really have any complaints...

Am I imagining it, or does the sponsor logo look a tad small?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,104 ✭✭✭markc91

Is there any way other than 17track.net to track the jersey to PM because it hasnt updated once since been sent last monday?

markc91 wrote: »
    Is there any way other than 17track.net to track the jersey to PM because it hasnt updated once since been sent last monday?

Did you get it posted to Parcel Motel or straight to your house? If its straight to your house that's probably normal.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,057 ✭✭✭FixitFelix

Sometimes that just happens it'll just show up in PM then,mine hasn't updated in 4 days

Did you get it posted to Parcel Motel or straight to your house? If its straight to your house that's probably normal.

Parcel Motel it was sent to can i check it on their website or will nothing come up?

Does this look right?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,207 ✭✭✭maximoose

Looks fine. Hasn't left HK yet, but should do in the next day or so.

maximoose wrote: »
    Looks fine. Hasn't left HK yet, but should do in the next day or so.

I got the shipping email 5 days ago and ordered it 9 days ago. I thought it only took 7 days to get to PM?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭neacy69

Does this look right?

That RC number is the tracking number for Royalmail you can track it on their website but its seems to be giving an error at the minute

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,369 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

neacy69 wrote: »
    That RC number is the tracking number for Royalmail you can track it on their website but its seems to be giving an error at the minute

The tracking doesn't work on royal mail's website until the package is accepted by them in London. At least that is the way it was when I used to check on there.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭DJ90

has anybody bought any of those training top and pants bundles on shoot. They look great but just wondering what the quality is like. These are the kinda things I'm talking about:

http://www.shootjerseys.win/cheap-soccer-jerseys/real-madrid-football-club/real-madrid-15-16-training-top-and-pants-white-001.html

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,495 ✭✭✭Sono

DylanAFC wrote: »
    Sponserless Ireland away shirt up on shoot now!

Ordered! Will post pics when it arrives

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,218 ✭✭✭POKERKING

They have added a tenner$ onto my order aswell for no reason, pretty sh^tty thing to do i would just prefer the costs of the jerseys to be a dollar extra across the board to cover this so its transparent.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,393 ✭✭✭PM me nudes

Ordered from a random Ali seller, $15

gAdb1aB.jpg

xtvQN5N.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

He threw in some carpet too, nice! :p

kfallon wrote: »
    He threw in some carpet too, nice! :p

RbvTPBW.gif

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭kayevajo

DJ90 wrote: »
    has anybody bought any of those training top and pants bundles on shoot. They look great but just wondering what the quality is like. These are the kinda things I'm talking about:

http://www.shootjerseys.win/cheap-soccer-jerseys/real-madrid-football-club/real-madrid-15-16-training-top-and-pants-white-001.html

yep ive bought them , i got the united ones

excellent quality

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,474 ✭✭✭deadybai

kayevajo wrote: »
    yep ive bought them , i got the united ones

excellent quality

when you say excellent quality do you mean excatly like the real thing or excellent for what your paying? :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,205 ✭✭✭Lucas Hood

I got Germany tracksuit off them before and it was perfect.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,150 ✭✭✭cavan4sam

Usually buy my jerseys off aliexpress but need one before mid june so has anyone a link for shoot the one on google is down. Need a barcelona kids kit . pm a link if possible please

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,558 ✭✭✭✭yabadabado

shootjerseys.win

• Advertisement

Thanks got the site but its still saying 15_30 days to uk is it any faster than ali

You'll get them well before 30 days with Parcel Motel

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭kayevajo

Both!

cavan4sam wrote: »
    Thanks got the site but its still saying 15_30 days to uk is it any faster than ali

Use Parcel Motel and its usually less than 2 weeks.I think the most I ever waited was 13 days.

Few days to prepare the order and then it takes 7-8 days to arrive via China post and PM.

Ok thanks a million

• Closed Accounts Posts: 717 ✭✭✭Phoenix Wright

What's the quality of the name and number like on the back of these? Better than Yayun's? I left my jerseys folded for a month or so and the number started to wrinkle and eventually started to peel. Thanks for posting the pictures btw :)

Just received a delivery from shoot to my Parcel Motel, but noticed another delivery that says location:with sender? Anyone ever get this before?

20160518_173459_zpsircaezbc.jpg

^^^ possibly has duty to be paid on it so stil with Royal Mail? Happened me once before. I'd email Parcel Motel, if it is for duty they should have some sort of documentation confirming the amount.

^^^ possibly has duty to be paid on it so stil with Royal Mail? Happened me once before. I'd email Parcel Motel, if it is for duty they should have some sort of documentation confirming the amount.

Cheers just emailed them there,shouldn't be any duty involved.im thinking it might be the 1st parcel ive ever had pinched by customs???

FixitFelix wrote: »
    Cheers just emailed them there,shouldn't be any duty involved.im thinking it might be the 1st parcel ive ever had pinched by customs???

Do you have the tracking number handy?

• Advertisement

Do you have the tracking number handy?

Yeah have it here mate

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,292 ✭✭✭phobia2011

Lads anyone have the kids Ireland Jersey from shoot? The one with the sponsor, the last I seen the stripes were barely visible, anyone received one since?

phobia2011 wrote: »
    Lads anyone have the kids Ireland Jersey from shoot? The one with the sponsor, the last I seen the stripes were barely visible, anyone received one since?

They are all the same that's the only one they will ship

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,292 ✭✭✭phobia2011

The stripes or lack of are a deal breaker really, how are macs sellers?

• Registered Users Posts: 649 ✭✭✭DuffleBag

phobia2011 wrote: »
    The stripes or lack of are a deal breaker really, how are macs sellers?

Lol go way and buy the real one for yourself if you're that pedantic.

My god man. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,495 ✭✭✭Sono

A jersey that was supposed to cost $16 ended up costing me nearly €17. Cowboys Ted!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭neacy69

be handy if that 17track site would email ya when the status changed rather than having to check it every so often...

neacy69 wrote: »
    be handy if that 17track site would email ya when the status changed rather than having to check it every so often...

You can set alerts through the app

• Closed Accounts Posts: 218 ✭✭IsMiseJoe

What is the sizing like with the Ireland home kit?
    I tried on a Large in an Elverys store yesterday which fitted me. Just wondering if the size is similar to the shootjerseys Large.

• Advertisement

IsMiseJoe wrote: »
    What is the sizing like with the Ireland home kit?
    I tried on a Large in an Elverys store yesterday which fitted me. Just wondering if the size is similar to the shootjerseys Large.

Seem to be slightly smaller.I got an XL and it's 42 inch chest.Probably best to go a size up .

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement