Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Online Jersey Stores

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,185 ✭✭✭Tchaikovsky

aaronh007 wrote: »
    Little help...

Looking for a Catalonia jersey for a friend of mines birthday and can't find em anywhere at all, online or otherwise
    http://www.classicfootballshirts.co.uk/international-teams/european/other-european/2010-12-catalunya-away-shirt-bnib-m.html

and

http://www.soccer-spain.com/ssshop/catalunya.php has the home and away shirts

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,385 ✭✭✭✭D'Agger

Just put in an order for 3 pairs of Shorts - Liverpool Away, Chelsea home & Real Madrid home

Hopefully they'll be long enough, took just under 2weeks to get the jerseys I ordered last time so hopefully it'll be the same again with this :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,814 ✭✭✭Nemanja91

What are the sizes like on Adidas long sleeve jerseys or Puma long sleeve, I would normally get a L or XL with Nike long sleeve jerseys?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,581 ✭✭✭barryd09

Bought the man utd black away 1994 sharp viewcam jersey before xmas.
    Anyone know where i might get the proper (or as close as possible) letters & numbers (yellow) printed?
    Has anyone experience sending a shirt away for printing?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,236 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

The Ireland shirt on classicfootballshirts.co.uk without the 3 logo was looking promising until I saw the price.
    £99. Ouch. No thanks.

Why does our national shirt have a sponser plastered on the front of the replica's? I don't think I've seen any other national shirts with one.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 531 ✭✭✭raddo

barryd09 wrote: »
    Bought the man utd black away 1994 sharp viewcam jersey before xmas.
    Anyone know where i might get the proper (or as close as possible) letters & numbers (yellow) printed?
    Has anyone experience sending a shirt away for printing?

Haven't tried them but wiggysports.co.uk look good and have all the proper names/numbers.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,151 ✭✭✭ironictoaster

J. Marston wrote: »
    The Ireland shirt on classicfootballshirts.co.uk without the 3 logo was looking promising until I saw the price.
    £99. Ouch. No thanks.

Why does our national shirt have a sponser plastered on the front of the replica's? I don't think I've seen any other national shirts with one.

They are 70 euro in the fai shop in D'olier st.

Ordered 3 pairs of shorts for use in astroturf & the gym just got the email they've been shipped. Liverpool, Real Madrid and Chelsea so all Adidas.

I'll post up pics to show the quality when I get them hopefully it'll be as quick as last time - 10 days

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,836 ✭✭✭TanG411

My brother's Chelsea jersey arrived this morning from soccertriads. Ordered on Christmas day, was told it was dispatched on the 28th. But due to a problem, it was dispatched on the 13th of January. So arrived quickly.

Will upload pictures later.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,836 ✭✭✭TanG411

My brother's Chelsea jersey arrived this morning from soccertriads. Ordered on Christmas day, was told it was dispatched on the 28th. But due to a problem, it was dispatched on the 13th of January. So arrived quickly.

Will upload pictures later.

Here they are. This is the front of the jersey:

2heliis.jpg

There are more images on my photo album here.

Again, I'm very happy with the quality of the shirt even if I'm never going to wear it.
    My Arsenal jersey has taken a bit of a battering. The 'Authentic' Nike logo found on the bottom corner of the shirt has peeled a bit. The T on the 'Emirates' front has loosened, as has the letter R on the back for 'Rosicky'. Also there is a strange blue stain on the number 7 on the back which I can't get rid of. I have washed the jersey by hand only -- never have in the washing machine.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

I'm looking for a Ghana shirt lads, this one to be precise:

Ghana-2.png

Any recommendations? Cheers.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,894 ✭✭✭evad_lhorg

Just ordered Atletico Madrid home jersey with Aguero on the back from soccertriads. Hopefully it's top quality

• Registered Users Posts: 736 ✭✭✭Tom10

evad_lhorg wrote: »
    Just ordered Atletico Madrid home jersey with Aguero on the back from soccertriads. Hopefully it's top quality

Ah I bought one for the brother and I wasn't overly impressed with it. They don't really do the stripped ones that well I find. I bought a Juventus one a year ago and again I didn't like the stripes on it as well.

Got the 3 pairs of shorts I ordered - they were shipped a week ago so very happy with the speed of delivery

Will post pics when I get home to collect them this weekend

Tom10 wrote: »
    Ah I bought one for the brother and I wasn't overly impressed with it. They don't really do the stripped ones that well I find. I bought a Juventus one a year ago and again I didn't like the stripes on it as well.

Doh, probably should have asked before I did it. Is soccertriads the best site though? I did a half glance and it seems to be in this thread so far.

Sorry lads,i havent read all the thread but i have a question.... Are the jerseys from soccertriads...fake?and if so,how are they getting away with it??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,500 ✭✭✭ReacherCreature

Yes they're fake. Although I think the word 'knockoffs' or 'copy' would be more suitable as the stories and two I've got are fine. As for getting away with it I don't know. I think they're unsuitable for shop sale (due to a stich or number out of place for example) so maybe they sell them like that.

So,are they genuine merchandise but not suitable for sale at normal retail prices?Hardly?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,838 ✭✭✭✭3hn2givr7mx1sc

So,are they genuine merchandise but not suitable for sale at normal retail prices?Hardly?

Considering shops but them for fcuk all afaik, it's not all that unbelievable.
    Sure I bought the Celtic bumblebee t-shirt for €25 I think on the CFCSuperstore because the sponsor was out of date(it's last season's version).

• Advertisement

Well yeah 'genuine', not perfect like the stores but damn good. My brother doesn't know the condition and terms of the website. ;)
    They're less than €30 in most cases so why don't you try for yourself?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 584 ✭✭✭dizzywizlw

My Juventus away jersey came with the wrong Sponsor on it :D

Probably due to the fact that the club didn't have an away sponsor at the time, but still.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,535 ✭✭✭Raekwon

I never used this crowd before but thought I'd take a chance mainly because of the price. One question, I ordered 2 jerseys on the 21st of January (they got shipped on the 24th) but I've still had no sign of them, is this normal or can I expect another week or two for them to arrive?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,912 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

Yes they're fake. Although I think the word 'knockoffs' or 'copy' would be more suitable as the stories and two I've got are fine. As for getting away with it I don't know. I think they're unsuitable for shop sale (due to a stich or number out of place for example) so maybe they sell them like that.

They are the most perfect fakes you will ever come accross though.
    If you consider all jerseys sold are "replicas" ...these are just as good as the one's in the shop.
    All mine have been anyways, and I've bought a good 7 or 8, I'll post pics if needed.

Mind, I bought from maxxsoccer.com (but it actually is the same crowd as soccertriads.com , don't know why they trade under 2 names)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

I'm still having awful trouble trying to get a Ghana jersey lads, can anyone point me in the right direction please? I've tried Soccer Triads etc but I've had no luck.

This is the one I'm trying to find:

ghana_1011-away.jpg

Cheers :D

SeantheMan wrote: »
    They are the most perfect fakes you will ever come accross though.
    If you consider all jerseys sold are "replicas" ...these are just as good as the one's in the shop.
    All mine have been anyways, and I've bought a good 7 or 8, I'll post pics if needed.

Mind, I bought from maxxsoccer.com (but it actually is the same crowd as soccertriads.com , don't know why they trade under 2 names)

Whoa, I'm not disputing the fact that the jerseys are of great quality, just saying that 'fakes' is not the better word, that 'copies' or indeed, replicas would suit. :)

• Advertisement

Just the word fakes brings back bad memories of childhood, when you'd send your mam and dad out to get ye the latest Man U jersey..and they'd come back with the total knockoff ones :P

Just the word fakes brings back bad memories of childhood, when you'd send your mam and dad out to get ye the latest Man U jersey..and they'd come back with the total knockoff ones :P

thats the way i think of it too.

remember the united jerseys (the 96 shirt with the stadium on it) & the crest was the same material as the jersey and it said Red Devils FC lol

cant see how the they havent been shut down.

probably will buy a shirt from them,i like the athletico shirt alot.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,627 ✭✭✭Lawrence1895

Has anyone a clue, where I can order a Borussia Dortmund jersey for a child? Size S will do, I suppose.

The problem is, loads of online stores around, but nobody seems to accept payment my laser card...or am I blind?

Thanks for your help :)

• Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 3,584 Mod ✭✭✭✭St Senan

Any one know where i can get TSG Hoffenheim home jersey. Ordering from the club online shop is a no go. The only way to get the jersey from there is to have a name printed on it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,400 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

scaller wrote: »
    Any one know where i can get TSG Hoffenheim home jersey. Ordering from the club online shop is a no go. The only way to get the jersey from there is to have a name printed on it.

http://www.fanandmore.info/nocache/Fussball-Fanshop/Bundesliga/TSG-1899-Hoffenheim/TSG-1899-Hoffenheim-Trikot/index,nc1297043971.htm

Shipping is €9.90 to Ireland I think.

It's probably impossible to get a Hoffenheim jersey on one of the cheap sites. Going to have to pay full price.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 3,584 Mod ✭✭✭✭St Senan

Oatesy23 wrote: »
    http://www.fanandmore.info/nocache/Fussball-Fanshop/Bundesliga/TSG-1899-Hoffenheim/TSG-1899-Hoffenheim-Trikot/index,nc1297043971.htm

Shipping is €9.90 to Ireland I think.

It's probably impossible to get a Hoffenheim jersey on one of the cheap sites. Going to have to pay full price.

Thanks a million I don't mind paying full price. But I don't like the way I am been told to have a squad name put on the jersey from their on-line shop

Raekwon wrote: »
    I never used this crowd before but thought I'd take a chance mainly because of the price. One question, I ordered 2 jerseys on the 21st of January (they got shipped on the 24th) but I've still had no sign of them, is this normal or can I expect another week or two for them to arrive?

They arrived this morning, so 17 days shipping in total.

I got the Inter Milan and AC Milan home jerseys both long sleeves and both size medium. I have to say that the AC Milan jersey is amazing! It fits like a dream and very much looks like the real thing. I'm not as happy with the Inter Milan jersey as it's a bit big, it fits more like a large and the sleeves are too long. The stitching is also slightly raggy on it.

Also the sponsors lettering looks like it won't last a wet day on both jersey's, has anyone washed these and had 'lettering issues'? ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,711 ✭✭✭keano_afc

...Also the sponsors lettering looks like it won't last a wet day on both jersey's, has anyone washed these and had 'lettering issues'? ;)

Only after I mistakenly put the shirt in the dryer. Sucked off the sponsor and number mercilessly. Word of warning, dry them naturally.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,611 ✭✭✭carlop

Does anyone have experience using www.clubjerseys.com?

I want to get a Napoli home jersey but soccertriads don't appear to have them. The site mentioned above has them for $30 which seems reasonable, but I'm just curious as to whether they're trustworthy.

arrived today. really suprised by the quality. Medium is quite a large medium but its all good in the hood. Ill try get some photos up if I can get them off my iphone

arrived today. really suprised by the quality. Medium is quite a large medium but its all good in the hood. Ill try get some photos up if I can get them off my iphone

Got the away one myself - thought it was a good fit and love the quality of it

• Registered Users Posts: 760 ✭✭✭seafood dunleavy

To save me looking back,whats the best and cheapest place to buy jerseys?

maxxsoccer.com / soccertriads.com same company/site

these are "some" of the jerseys I've got from them, and yes that sheet has Barca crests on it :P

SDC11311.JPG
    SDC11314.JPG

• Registered Users Posts: 760 ✭✭✭seafood dunleavy

maxxsoccer.com / soccertriads.com same company/site

these are "some" of the jerseys I've got from them, and yes that sheet has Barca crests on it :P

SDC11311.JPG
    SDC11314.JPG

Savage collection!Was going to go for the Werder Bremen home top but the Barca away one is tempting me.

Higuain odd one out

• Advertisement

Higuain odd one out

Was for during the world cup, one of my fave players in the world.

• Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭S.R.F.C.

SeantheMan, have none of them gone bogey in the wash or anything yet? Still holding up all right?

All grand, none of my names/numbers have come off yet...oldest if probably the Messi jersey, maybe a year, and then the Spain/Argy ones..but all in perfect nick
    Only noticed the Messi one had a tear when i laid them out there, but thats not peelin off

I should mention that I normally do a seperate wash for the jerseys, 30c i think, and no softener or anything. And then they don't go in the dryer or get ironed either. It's the way your meant to do jerseys accordin to the tags anyways.

I have more than those, they were the ones that I could put in 1 pic, I also have a rakeload of shorts (argy/spain/3xBarca etc)...which are all quality aswell. Especially the Nike ones...Adidas can be a bit tight, so I'd get a large when gettin them.

IME the medium Nike jerseys are slightly bigger then the medium Adidas jerseys. My AC Milan one fits perfectly but my Inter Milan one is too big. My mates have Chelsea, Arsenal, Man Utd & Liverpool jerseys and all agree with me.
    I have more than those, they were the ones that I could put in 1 pic, I also have a rakeload of shorts (argy/spain/3xBarca etc)...which are all quality aswell. Especially the Nike ones...Adidas can be a bit tight, so I'd get a large when gettin them.

Did you get the "32-38" ones from SoccerTriads? I'm a 33 waist so I was nervous getting a pair just incase they were swimming on me. Btw what is the fit like in the Kappa jerseys? I see you have Valencia away, I was looking at getting the Roma jersey.

They have villareal at soccertriads now. :D

Did you get the "32-38" ones from SoccerTriads? I'm a 33 waist so I was nervous getting a pair just incase they were swimming on me. Btw what is the fit like in the Kappa jerseys? I see you have Valencia away, I was looking at getting the Roma jersey.

I bought 3pairs of Adidas shorts off soccertriads recently - would be around 33 inch waist aswell and they fit really, really well

PaulieC wrote: »
    they fit really, really well

Really REALLY well ? ..like Redknapps trousers ?

I prefer to have a decent bit of room in my shorts, I'll check the sizes when I get home

Also, Maxxsoccer.com IS soccertriads.com , they are the same people

PaulieC wrote: »
    I bought 3pairs of Adidas shorts off soccertriads recently - would be around 33 inch waist aswell and they fit really, really well

Nice one, cheers for that! I was just worried that they would be massive! Btw, are they a decent length? I'm not a fan of the GAA style shorts :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭dceire

Anyone know where I can get a genuine South Korea jersey, home or away, with 'JI Sung 7' on the back?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,420 ✭✭✭Doodee

How long do soccer triads normally take?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement