Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Online Jersey Stores

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Shoot are becoming more trouble than they're worth. Overcharging, lying, quality is gone to the dogs. I got the new Dortmund shirt, it's peeling after 1 wash. I have the one from last year still and it's nearly perfect, aubameyang just starting to peel.

I'll be going to aliexpress now, shoot were good when they had the quality. But not worth the extra money for the crap they're sending now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Hococop wrote: »
    Had to argue for a bit to get a 50% discount to reorder the united jersey

When was this? I'd reorder for 50% off not 10%

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭neacy69

MrMac84 wrote: »

would the difference be cos of thai version v the other versions?

edit ie item code
    Manchester United 16/17 Home Soccer Jersey and Short Kit (NEW718)
    versus
    Thai Version Manchester United 16/17 Home Soccer Jersey (MCST01)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,207 ✭✭✭maximoose

RossieMan wrote: »

I'll be going to aliexpress now, shoot were good when they had the quality. But not worth the extra money for the crap they're sending now.

Aliexpress seem to be cleaning house, much harder to find jerseys now.

DHgate is still good for it though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 343 ✭✭aidz

Have bought the following on shootjerseys:

Ireland Home - Mens (15/16)
    Ireland Away - Mens (16/17)
    Athletico M Home - Kids (15/16)
    Real M Away - Kids (16/17)

All have names/numbers on back and are still ok. Usually grand with a 30deg wash!!

Happy with the quality and very happy with speed of delivery. They overcharged each time by 5-10% which is sh1tty
    Have bought others on Ali Express, but delivery can be up to 2 months and quality was hit and miss.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,400 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

Oat23 wrote: »
    Appreciate that! Hopefully when I get up in the morning I will have a reply from them.

After 40 minutes of haggling I managed to get my replacement. First offer was 50% off a replacement and it would be shipped free (isn't shipping always free? :confused:) as part of my next order. I declined as I wouldn't be ordering again soon and why should I pay anything..

Second offer was a 'free replacement' but I had to pay a $10 shipping fee! If I try to buy the HSV jersey on their site right now shipping is free!!

3rd offer was a promotional message on boards for a free replacement. Declined because I'm not shilling.
    4th was promotional message on facebook/instagram. Declined as I don't have either.

We settled on a promotional tweet to the 60 or so bots that follow me on twitter.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

maximoose wrote: »
    Aliexpress seem to be cleaning house, much harder to find jerseys now.

DHgate is still good for it though.

Rather than searching on Ali,do a search on google.For example 2017 Manchester United Jersey Aliexpress. Many more results appear.

https://www.aliexpress.com/cheap/cheap-manchester-united-jerseys.html

• Registered Users Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭Hococop

Last week with the home united jersey, sent emails back and fort ,first they offered a free gift, then offered 2 free gifts but I kept highlighting all the issues with it and they offered me the united jersey 50% off with my next order, so got the Roma and Dortmund home jerseys and then they added the utd Jersey at half price

neacy69 wrote: »
    would the difference be cos of thai version v the other versions?

edit ie item code
    Manchester United 16/17 Home Soccer Jersey and Short Kit (NEW718)
    versus
    Thai Version Manchester United 16/17 Home Soccer Jersey (MCST01)

Well my gripe with the Red one is the mess up with the badge been crooked and the addidas logo been all bunched together. No issues other then that it seems spot on. I wouldn't expect those mistakes on ANY shirt for any price. I mean the shorts that came with the shirt are perfect also, just not the shirt

Hococop wrote: »
    Last week with the home united jersey, sent emails back and fort ,first they offered a free gift, then offered 2 free gifts but I kept highlighting all the issues with it and they offered me the united jersey 50% off with my next order, so got the Roma and Dortmund home jerseys and then they added the utd Jersey at half price

I'd take a replacement home at 50% off no problem and just order something else for the sake of it but so far they are chancing the ol 10% loyalty discount! I mentioned I'm friends with oat above so if they offered him 50% I'm sure they'll come to me with 50% off. Just trying to think of someone now to give the United shirt to who'll be grateful flaws or no flaws.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,174 ✭✭✭ItsHoggie

Yup! They asked me to order all 3 again from them for a whopping 10% discount of the price

Should of said you wanted a refund or else a replacement jersey. I complained about my United away which was too tight, had a few loose threads and a tear in the collar. She offered me a free bobble head toy with my next I offer I said no, she then said she'll give me a free jersey with my next order, I said no and that I won't be making a new order so she said she'll me a New Jersey but by regular China post.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

Ugh, another complaint for Shootjerseys here, my first bad dealing with them in over a year and a hell of a lot of orders.

Ordered Man Utd home x3 and awayx2, United retro, Holland retro, Liverpool home and away, and Juve away.

The United shirts are all wrong. On the home, the design down the middle is a good two inches out of centre and looks ridiculous, the blue away has the colour wrong massive neck holes (for lack of the proper term). The Holland and Juve jerseys just didn't arrive at all.

Have just sent a message, expecting to be offered a bobble head (these are utter ****e by the way I got one as a free gift before), then 10%, then 50% etc etc.

Kind of gutted as I loved the simplicity of ordering all from the same site in one go with reliable quality. A shame.

This is the end for shoot here in afraid

Mikeyt086 wrote: »
    Ugh, another complaint for Shootjerseys here, my first bad dealing with them in over a year and a hell of a lot of orders.

Ordered Man Utd home x3 and awayx2, United retro, Holland retro, Liverpool home and away, and Juve away.

The United shirts are all wrong. On the home, the design down the middle is a good two inches out of centre and looks ridiculous, the blue away has the colour wrong massive neck holes (for lack of the proper term). The Holland and Juve jerseys just didn't arrive at all.

Have just sent a message, expecting to be offered a bobble head (these are utter ****e by the way I got one as a free gift before), then 10%, then 50% etc etc.

Kind of gutted as I loved the simplicity of ordering all from the same site in one go with reliable quality. A shame.

Were they the thai versions?

This is the end for shoot here in afraid

Did she offer a replacement?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,207 ✭✭✭maximoose

I never really used shoot, but after I saw lads in here asking them about doing match day version of Ireland kits with the flags and Ire v Xxx I asked them about an NI top with similar matchday printing.

I got this:
    gxIsoSx.jpg

Text is in a green box that's a completely different colour to the jersey and looks ridiculous :pac:

In the same order I had a liverpool away kit for a friend, arrived missing the NB logo :rolleyes:
    vQw10PD.jpg

Didn't get anywhere with complaints, have requested chargeback through revolut.

They used to have a decent rep for quality but judging by all the complaints in here alone they've gone to the dogs lately

maximoose wrote: »
    I never really used shoot, but after I saw lads in here asking them about doing match day version of Ireland kits with the flags and Ire v Xxx I asked them about an NI top with similar matchday printing.

I got this:
    gxIsoSx.jpg

Text is in a green box that's a completely different colour to the jersey and looks ridiculous :pac:

In the same order I had a liverpool away kit for a friend, arrived missing the NB logo :rolleyes:
    vQw10PD.jpg

Didn't get anywhere with complaints, have requested chargeback through revolut.

They used to have a decent rep for quality but judging by all the complaints in here alone they've gone to the dogs lately

I'd be demanding a refund on the Liverpool jersey...I know someone inquired with shoot about matchday printing before and they couldn't guarantee the quality so decided against ordering one.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,598 ✭✭✭Saint_Mel

1st order I ever had with them was perfect, Dortmund away jersey, but since then I've bought 3 or 4 jerseys and had nothing but hassle regarding dodgy crests and incorrect sizes.

I eventually got partial refunded for everything but it was a pain the the aras from start to finish whatsapping over and back to get anywhere with them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,205 ✭✭✭Lucas Hood

I've never had a problem with them. Vivian looks after me .

Lucas Hood wrote: »
    I've never had a problem with them. Vivian looks after me .

OOOHH Friend,Jersey Friend,OOOHHH Vivian,Friend.:p:p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 393 ✭✭LandonRicketts

Never had a problem with shoot in the past. Have an order on the way so I'll keep judgement until the package comes. Sandy was excellent for the whats app customer service but I think she is gone now so its Vivian managing everything these days it seems

I've normally had good experiences and been happy with the quality of the jerseys...

In saying that I was about to order some united jerseys so i might hold off til i see a few more reviews

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,281 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

Just got my first ever order off shoot a couple of days ago. Very happy with the quality of the jerseys. Saw the real Barcelona jersey in the shop today and literally could find no difference between my own and the real one.

9linoz.jpg
    kniw6.jpg
    5cj5sz.jpg
    2450jk5.jpg
    5xmwt1.jpg
    157j6dd.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,734 ✭✭✭zarquon

It's hard to take some of the posts here promoting the greatness of shoot as shoot are such aggressive shills. I'm sure many on this thread include myself have been offered several freebies to post positive feedback whether it's true or not.

Posts providing pics are fair imo as one cannot contest the authenticity but posts such as Vivian looks after me reaks of shilling. Apologies if that is not the case, it's just how it appears.

With this sort of under handedness, i cannot trust shoot and i'm making future purchases from Aliexpress or DHgate.

When you google search jerseys and put Ali express after it you get hundreds of hits. How do you know which is good quaility and which is bad?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,057 ✭✭✭FixitFelix

When you google search jerseys and put Ali express after it you get hundreds of hits. How do you know which is good quaility and which is bad?

You don't it's pot luck I'm afraid

• Registered Users Posts: 1,101 ✭✭✭Antibac

Have you given up on your old seller? Was just about to put in an order

• Registered Users Posts: 158 ✭✭ch20

It's a pity shoot's quality has gone along with getting charged extra from listed prices. My last order with them colour of Jersey was off. I got no satisfaction from them. Aliexpress is minefield, lots of fake reviews and terrible customer service. Does anyone still use macs seller?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,404 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

ch20 wrote: »
    It's a pity shoot's quality has gone along with getting charged extra from listed prices. My last order with them colour of Jersey was off. I got no satisfaction from them. Aliexpress is minefield, lots of fake reviews and terrible customer service. Does anyone still use macs seller?

Was using them until recently but he only Accepts payment via skrill who are an absolute sham of a company, do not go near skrill, had no problems in the past but they started asking for id recently, even though the amount was for less than what their website stated and I gave them positive id, they wanted more, sounded a bit scammy, and their "customer service" is a complete mess/couldn't give a damn type, so no more gear from macs seller until he changes payment method unfortunately.

Always received good service from him. Just not skrill. Useless to deal with and charge you every time you don't use your account.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,991 ✭✭✭wawaman

There is a seller I use on Ali and the quality is excellent. Good communication through what's app aswell. You have to treble check the details with him, that's the only drawback! Feel free to PM if u want the details

I usually go with sellers that have a few orders.I only ever had a problem once when I was left short a jersey but Ali refunded me.

Antibac wrote: »
    Have you given up on your old seller? Was just about to put in an order

Nope... I've just ordered 5 shirts from him today. Just curious about options tho

I've an order in now

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

My issues with shoot still ongoing.

I ordered 10 jerseys in total, Liverpool home and away both excellent, literally perfect. Holland 88 and weird United retro jersey, both absolutely perfect. Juve away was perfect, Man United home and away were bad.

I've been on to Vivian and she's asked me for photos to send to the supplier, then asked for photos in better lighting.. Waiting to hear back.

Honestly I would use the site again. It seems to me that ordering in the summer is a bad idea. A) The designs are not always 100% as they made a lot of jerseys off of rumoured leaks it seems. B) Absolutely everyone and their nieces and nephews are ordering at this time, which if they are like every other business ever, means a strain on demand can reduce quality.

In future I'll be waiting an extra few weeks and get some solid reviews from people I'd trust on here. As for the shills, no pics = not a review for me. That plus being able to see a poster's history makes it easy to spot, and I haven't seen many.

There have been a lot of rises and falls in this thread, anyone else remember Jomzajung? To put that into perspective I bought my Euro 08 jerseys from there... I don't think Shoot are done with, they still have the best selection on one site without using multiple AliExpress sellers. Just have to be smart with choices, be very clear with them on whatsapp,

My order is in the main PM depot last night so should have it in my locker for tomorrow morning so will post up pics tomorrow evening if I get the chance. got 1x United Polo, 1x Retro Holland, 1x Retro Germany 1x United GK Shirt. Dunno what to expect of the United gear. From what I read here the quailty on the retro jerseys are good

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,604 ✭✭✭lassykk

Must admit in my innocence I didn't realise that any of the reviews in here where shills but it is possible.

I can assure you that my review of my recent purchase from shoot is genuine and I'll happily post pics if people want them.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=100477885

I previously posted pics of jerseys I bought from yayun but got called a porker in the pics which resulted in a load of people getting offended on my behalf! (I personally didn't take the slightest offence!) The post has since been deleted.

I'm not a shill and I've put up reviews in the past. Shoot did contact my last week and asked my to post but I told her I wouldnt post anything positive as I hadnt anything to reivew and that she should sort out the issues with one of the posters liverpool kit missing the logo, the dodgy printing on the hamburg jersey and poor quality man united jersey. I also told her that my next order would be delayed cos of the problems with the united jerseys

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

Just put in a Order for my Man Utd /Pogba 6 jersey from Shoot. Will post when it arrives

Just put in a Order for my Man Utd /Pogba 6 jersey from Shoot. Will post when it arrives

I've ordered same from my old seller

• Registered Users Posts: 1,153 ✭✭✭cavan4sam

Been looking at shoot and finding it hard to find kids adidas tracksuits ....any of ye order any from it ....sorry if its a little off topic

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 372 ✭✭Nidot

cavan4sam wrote: »
    Been looking at shoot and finding it hard to find kids adidas tracksuits ....any of ye order any from it ....sorry if its a little off topic

There isn't much of a selection but here's what's available:

http://giuuu.top/kid-s.html?p=4

I've ordered a few before for my young fella and found them to be quite good.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

I'm impressed

Good day Xxxxx,

Thanks for your new order #xxxxx on our website. For faster shipping, would you mind providing one UK address to us? It will only take about 7 working days to arrive UK, and it will take about 1 month to arrive Ireland, please kindly noted it.

Normally our Irish customers will provide one Parcel Motel address to us. Waiting for your early reply.
    For better and faster communication, you can add my whatsapp : +86 18274834613 .

Best Regards

Vivian

What payment method did you use? Am having issues with Skrill

Antibac wrote: »
    What payment method did you use? Am having issues with Skrill

Western union... No way I'm uploading drivers licenses etc to skrill

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

I've been ordering large bundles from that same seller for my mates since I first came across the seller. Everyone has been delighted with their kits.

I unfortunately am having trouble with sizes. Last few XL's I've got where more like mediums, so I've knocked jersey buying from him on the head for the moment. But all the lads love the kits they get.

Last batch was 32 kits for the Euros :D

Western union... No way I'm uploading drivers licenses etc to skrill

Grand he advised Western Union. I'll go ahead and order using it. Cheers!!

Recieved my order from shoot yesterday morning. Only got a chance to post here now. I got 1x Spurs Home, 1x Holland 88, 1x Germany 90, 1x United GK, 1x United Polo. Most of them were for my mates

So the retro jerseys Holland and Germany I got are excellent replicas as too was the Spurs home jersey in particular. Its hard to notice the difference between shoot version and the real deal.

The united polo was an XL but i thought the crest and adidas logo was a bit small. They would look grand on a Medium and Large polo but they probably didnt have any crests bigger for the XL polo. Apart from that its a very good replica.

The united GK shirt is a lot greener than the pics I uploaded. I ordered a large but it seems like the player style as opposed to the fan style. The back of the collar has "The Red Devils". The 3rd jerseys have "MUFC" on the back. Not sure what is suppose to be on the back of the collar as its hard to make out on the United Store website. Apart from that its very good replica.

Still holding out on pulling the trigger for the Home and Away United shirts until I see if shoot can finalise their versions.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,249 ✭✭✭GY A1

Ordered an xl Arsenal jersey from shoot and it's just about large.
    Won't fit an xl guy at all.
    Anywhere else with bigger sizes
    Appreciated
    Cheers
    TheDoc wrote: »
    I've been ordering large bundles from that same seller for my mates since I first came across the seller. Everyone has been delighted with their kits.

I unfortunately am having trouble with sizes. Last few XL's I've got where more like mediums, so I've knocked jersey buying from him on the head for the moment. But all the lads love the kits they get.

Last batch was 32 kits for the Euros :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 531 ✭✭✭raddo

The united polo was an XL but i thought the crest and adidas logo was a bit small. They would look grand on a Medium and Large polo but they probably didnt have any crests bigger for the XL polo. Apart from that its a very good replica.

Hi, just wondering about the United polo, I can see that the crest is stitched but are the adidas logo and Aon stiched or printed on?
    I got a polo last year and the adidas logo, champions league logo and united crest were all printed on and they now have started to come off.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭richieffff

14 jerseys just arrived in parcel motel, the whole lot in one package, how the hell did that escape customs?

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement