Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Online Jersey Stores

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 605 ✭✭✭Leroy Lita

Doocey wrote: »
    Just a couple of things lads - have sold the Argentina & the Brazil (L) jersey to two members on here - appreciate it guys!

Anyway - I still have a Brazil (L) to move on and two Inter Milan Away (Dragon) Medium if anyone is interested.
    All jerseys are €20 each - delivered to your door pretty much the next day.

Also, one more thing.
    Lyon-Away-Shirt-10-11.jpg

If I brought in a few of these - would anyone be interetsed in snapping them up?
    I can talk to me supplier and see if I can get them on a discounted price.
    Although - I'd need to make sure I'd have definite customers.

Handier getting them delivered from Ireland than from Thailand - but in fairness those jerseys posted above are top notch!

id defiantly get that jersey off you, if you were to order them.
    how would i go about paying you though?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,979 ✭✭✭Vurnon San Benito

Leroy Lita wrote: »
    id defiantly get that jersey off you, if you were to order them.
    how would i go about paying you though?

PayPal would be the easiest :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,384 ✭✭✭baldshin

I'd take one of them Lyon shirts too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,814 ✭✭✭Nemanja91

I'd take one too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

Names on the back by any chance? I would like one with Lisandro 9 on it. Not sure if I would want a plain one though.

• Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭S.R.F.C.

How much will they be do you know? And a range of sizes?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,207 ✭✭✭maximoose

I'm in for a Lyon Jersey too, paypal at the ready :)

Although as said above, get the white one aswell!

I'll be getting a full update by the end of this week regards pricing, available sizes etc.
    The likely price will be around €25-30; perhaps something inbetween.
    Most likely sizing would the usual Medium to Large, but I'll try and work on getting some smaller sizes if I can.

I'm just looking to bring in about five of the purple ones to get the ball rolling but I would need the money up front just so I don't get caught out and left high and dry! :pac:
    I know that might sound dodgy to some of you, but I've sold jerseys on here to guys very lately that I'm sure would give you feedback on me :)

Good to see there's interest anyway - I'll keep ye updated.

Cash up front is fine, understandable sir. Work on the smaller sizes and we're in business :)

• Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭S.R.F.C.

maximoose wrote: »
    Cash up front is fine, understandable sir. Work on the smaller sizes and we're in business :)

Agreed, nice one Doocey.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

xtal191 wrote: »
    How long was the delivery?

7 days for the Mexican one (that was with EMS).

The Forlan one is 14 days today (with Hong Kong post), they attempted delivery today, but no one was there to answer.

Looks like the smallest they will do is Medium here.
    I could obviously bring in kids jerseys but the quality would be nowhere near good enough for me, or ye lot.

It amuses me why they wouldn't produce small sizes as there is a huge market for them however I'll continue to work on it.

Guessing there wouldn't be a huge amount of interest in Medium sized above Lyon jersey?

Regards numbering and lettering, it can be done but I'd probably advise getting it done locally as I haven't tried their customizing services. I'm sure it would be like the rest of them though!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,763 ✭✭✭Jax Teller

I could obviously bring in kids jerseys but the quality would be nowhere near good enough for me, or ye lot.

It amuses me why they wouldn't produce small sizes as there is a huge market for them however I'll continue to work on it.

Guessing there wouldn't be a huge amount of interest in Medium sized above Lyon jersey?

Regards numbering and lettering, it can be done but I'd probably advise getting it done locally as I haven't tried their customizing services. I'm sure it would be like the rest of them though!
    Getting it done here would double the cost of the jersey .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,369 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

I bought the new Barcelona home jersey on iOffer for €20.50 shipped with name/number and badges. The seller had it shipped and had sent me the tracking code in under 24 hours so now I'm just waiting for it to arrive :). It left China on Monday so it shouldn't take too long. I'll try to post pics when it arrives.

It was this seller but he doesn't seem to have any up for sale right now.

Couple more I'll be looking out for in the next few weeks. I love the new Benfica one so I'll have to pick that up.

What kinda chest size would that have do you know?

What kinda chest size would that have do you know?

Around 38-40 inches, dependant on the jersey producer. Nike has tigher fits, Adidas are farily regular.

So - out of interest would I have 5 guys interested in buying the Lyon purple one above, paid via PayPal. Price would probably be around €27 or so..

As for the writing, it can be done if you like, but it'd cost a bit extra and I wouldn't be sure of the quality :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,220 ✭✭✭20 Times 20 Times

so guyswhere is the best place to order the united jersey ??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,763 ✭✭✭Jax Teller

Soccertriads wait a few weeks though till they start sending them out and we find out the quality of it .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,942 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Don't know if this has been mentioned before but the code triads999 gets you 10% off at soccertriads.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,500 ✭✭✭ReacherCreature

Have you tried that recently? The owner of ST has put up various discount codes in the past all differing.

Have you tried that recently? The owner of ST has put up various discount codes in the past all differing.

I just tried it today and it works a treat

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,789 ✭✭✭nicklauski

Quick question lads. Has anyone ordered the new United jersey from Soccer Triads yet? I got last years home one from them and it was perfect. Only thing was I was waiting 2 months because the 1st batch they got in was bad quality.

Any idea what this years quality is like?

nicklauski wrote: »
    Quick question lads. Has anyone ordered the new United jersey from Soccer Triads yet? I got last years home one from them and it was perfect. Only thing was I was waiting 2 months because the 1st batch they got in was bad quality.

Any idea what this years quality is like?

I don't think the new ones are being shipped out 'till July.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,136 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

I don't think the new ones are being shipped out 'till July.

Ya thats what i was told to i pre ordered both new jerseys last month and was told wont be shipped till early July.

So then I doubt we'll know what the quality of the kits are like until then nicklauski. As they come around, no doubt some boardsies will throw up reviews.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

Attached two pictures of the Forlan jersey I got. Again, the quality is decent, very authentic looking but the LFP patch at the side is on slightly crooked which is a bit disappointing. I'd prefer if it wasn't on there at all rather than crooked. I ordered a small, and its quite big. It's like a "big" medium here.

One other thing, it did arrive very battered looking, creases all over the place. I suppose to be expected coming from China, but the Mexican shirt (from a different seller) arrived fine. Happy enough though. Hong Kong post took twice as long to deliver as EMS.

Next on my list: http://www.dhgate.com/p_ff8080812a45e246012a466290b274bd.html

Ozil 8 German home. The guy is another seller I've never ordered from, but he has nearly 2,000 positive pieces of feedback, so I'm hopeful this will turn out ok.

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭Rojiblancos

Is the general rule with soccer triads still order a size smaller from them than what you are? E.g small from them if your a medium uk

Quick guide:

Small = Medium.
    Medium = Large
    Large = X Large.

For some reason the Asian market base it on the American "Small" size.
    So if you looking for an actual small jersey you're out of luck usually!

First SoccerTriads purchase of the summer arrived today, France away top with Nasri on it. Very pleased with it all in all, a little bit of dodgy stitching around the Nike logo but easily fixed.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,711 ✭✭✭keano_afc

First SoccerTriads purchase of the summer arrived today, France away top with Nasri on it. Very pleased with it all in all, a little bit of dodgy stitching around the Nike logo but easily fixed.

Maximoose in his French away top:

416j9mnsJ7L.jpg

• Advertisement

Bought a jersey on June 6th but it's not in order history? I got an email saying it was sent though.

ShaneU wrote: »
    Bought a jersey on June 6th but it's not in order history? I got an email saying it was sent though.

Did you pay through google checkout? It seems orders through there aren't going on to the order history on the site, for me anyway. But no problems.

Quick guide:

Small = Medium.
    Medium = Large
    Large = X Large.

Ah that figures. I was positive that my XL jersey wasn't an XL. Bloody Large.

Like maximoose said, did you order it through Google checkout? It doesn't appear in the order history. I was worried too but 9 days later it came. I bet you might have it before Friday?

I bought another jersey for the brother. I'm finding it hard to fault this site. It was an Athletico Madrid jersey (away) in blue. It was a grand total of €9 (clearence) and it's flawless. It's a gorgeous jersey. The only downside is that I ordered the home but I think they sold out, so he shipped the away. Brother's very happy regardless. Only other niggle is the lack of XL. But all in all a criminally underrated site.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,136 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

Ordered the United home and away for this season back in May there feels like forever until July at this stage :pac:

Hopefully when i get them ill be happy as i even had a dream there week ago that i got me jerseys and they were all mad colors lol :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,661 ✭✭✭✭Helix

Quick guide:

Small = Medium.
    Medium = Large
    Large = X Large.

thank you!

i asked about a million times if there was anywhere that bigger than an xl, and this post would have sorted it out

so xl is bigger than xl

woo

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭Ste-

Anyone get the Liverpool Away strip yet ?
    Ordered mine a few weeks ago when it was only in pre-order state, thought i'd have it by now.

Helix wrote: »
    thank you!

i asked about a million times if there was anywhere that bigger than an xl, and this post would have sorted it out

so xl is bigger than xl

woo

:confused:

I had it that XL = L on the Soccer Triads website?

:confused:

I had it that XL = L on the Soccer Triads website?

no, he said that their small is our medium, since they base it off the american sizes. thats why he said he youre looking for an actual small, youre out of luck

• Registered Users Posts: 3,787 ✭✭✭Jayob10

Ste- wrote: »
    Anyone get the Liverpool Away strip yet ?
    Ordered mine a few weeks ago when it was only in pre-order state, thought i'd have it by now.

ditto mate, haven't received mine yet either

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,384 ✭✭✭baldshin

Been buying shirts off the various asian sites for the last few years. In my experience, Adidas and Kappa shirts fit on the small side, while Nike can be either perfect or too big fitting.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,535 ✭✭✭Raekwon

Helix wrote: »
    no, he said that their small is our medium, since they base it off the american sizes. thats why he said he youre looking for an actual small, youre out of luck

Nike jerseys are bigger, I got the Villa away medium and it's too big for me even though all of my past 'authentic' Nike jerseys are medium and fit fine. Adidas & Puma fit the same but I'm not sure about Kappa as they are usually fairly tight fitting and I'd like the Roma top for astroturf kick-abouts.

aye i avoided kappa since theyre small fitting, got 3 nikes and an adidas. ordered the 2 villa kits from this year a while back in 2xl and i reckon a regular xl would fit, but im not positive. this is a cheap way to find out anyway

i shall update when they arrive

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,369 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

Would anyone have the chest measurements of a Nike jersey from soccertriads? I got caught out by a Chinese seller. He sold me a Euro XL 11/12 Barca jersey for €20. Got it a few days ago and it's more like a Euro S!. I gave it to someone who it fitted perfectly so it wasn't a complete loss! I've got a Holland XL I bought at elverys for €22 here, it has a 46 chest and fits a bit big but fine to wear.

I'd like to buy the Away Barca one from ST. It says XL approx 46 inches but I don't want to risk it, if it was 44 inches I'd have to pass it on to someone else again!

Sorry if this has been answered before. I had a quick scan through the last few pages but I didn't see anything with sizes.

Right guys, just have two jerseys left to sell.
    Brazil Away (Blue) - Large.
    Inter Milan Away (Dragon) - Large.

Each are €20 delivered.
    Would love to clear the stock and could look at bringing those Lyon jerseys in.

Cheers lads!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,016 ✭✭✭Hulk Hands

Any idea if a place to find a west ham jersey?

Has any one seen the 2011 Italy Keeper top around cheap(ish) anywhere? Would love to get my hands on one

This one

buffon-italy-goalkeeper-jersey-puma-world-cup-2010.jpg

New Chelsea jersey arrived this morning from soccer triads, looks perfect to me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,399 ✭✭✭xtal191

New Chelsea jersey arrived this morning from soccer triads, looks perfect to me.

How long did it take?

It shipped on June 6th, arrived today.

• Advertisement

Pics

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement