Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Online Jersey Stores

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,136 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

Has anyone ordered and received new United home jersey on soccer triads yet?? Or are they not shipping them till same date as they ship the away jersey :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭chimpo85

Im not sure if anyone has posted this up, and i apologise if its a repeat, but, I buy a lot of jerseys off Ebay, and ive found a particular store on there that does everything from GAA to Aussie rules. They're based in Portugal and have an enormous array of jerseys. If your searching for a particular one on ebay and see some with the location as Portugal, click into it and go to theyre shop...canny place for some old school kits.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,500 ✭✭✭ReacherCreature

Do you have the link to that particular store?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,826 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

ShaneU wrote: »
    Pics

Pics look good ShaneU!:)
    Did you get a name on the back?
    I had Ivanovic on last season's away jersey, only ever hand washed it. Some of the letters are beginning to peel off, might try sticking some superglue on them and hope for the best!
    The quality of the jersey itself is pretty daycent.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,763 ✭✭✭Jax Teller

papagormo wrote: »
    Pics look good ShaneU!:)
    Did you get a name on the back?
    I had Ivanovic on last season's away jersey, only ever hand washed it. Some of the letters are beginning to peel off, might try sticking some superglue on them and hope for the best!
    The quality of the jersey itself is pretty daycent.

Would putting a towel over the jersey and ironing it not be a better option instead of superglue ? Prob need to be a low enough setting but it should work

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,826 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

Would putting a towel over the jersey and ironing it not be a better option instead of superglue ? Prob need to be a low enough setting but it should work

Didn't think of that, I shall give it a go over the weekend sometime (say a prayer I don't end up somehow burning down the house!:pac: )

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,130 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

I wouldn't advise a towel! I tried that method and the lettering ended up sticking to the towel!:(

I was told after that I should've used greaseproof paper to stop the transfer sticking to anything but the jersey!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,207 ✭✭✭maximoose

Heads up for everyone waiting on a jersey from soccertriads, just got an email from a friend:
    I'm awaiting the new Barcelona top, just got a letter today from the Revenue. "Notice of Detention. Customers & Excise (Miscellaneous Provisions Atc). 1988"

They've held my jersey on suspicion of it being counterfeit. They're contacting the 'rights holder' to deem whether it is or not, and if it is they'll destroy it! WTF?! Aren't there ACTUAL criminals to be catching?!

I got two tops from them 2 weeks ago no problem, maybe he just got unlucky!

FFS!! Better get my two........

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,581 ✭✭✭barryd09

Unfortunatley,customs have the right to destroy anything suspected if being fake.
    A fair amount of revenue being missed out on with soccertriads if theres as many people buying from them as it seems.

Feck it anyhow,i wanted a nice mexico shirt!! :/

• Advertisement

I emailed them about this see what they say. Be seriously pissed now if things go arse ways.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,399 ✭✭✭xtal191

I emailed them about this see what they say. Be seriously pissed now if things go arse ways.

Hopefully the two i ordered come. When did you order yours??

xtal191 wrote: »
    Hopefully the two i ordered come. When did you order yours??

May 19th

Both new United jerseys.

May 19th

Both new United jerseys.
    They were only for pre order to be sent early July , it said it on them .

They were only for pre order to be sent early July , it said it on them .

Yep i know that just hoping theres no feck up s now when there sent in next week or so.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,673 ✭✭✭s_carnage

They are usually very good if things go wrong and I'd imagine they would offer you a refund. Hopefully they won't be looking out for soccer triads stuff from now on.

Let us know how ya get on though.

s_carnage wrote: »
    They are usually very good if things go wrong and I'd imagine they would offer you a refund. Hopefully they won't be looking out for soccer triads stuff from now on.

Let us know how ya get on though.

Just got this reply from them.

Hi,
    It is very rare for customs to confiscate a shirt. In the unlikely event of that happening just email a copy of the customs letter and we will send a replacement order. If your friend has not already done so, please ask him to email a copy of the letter to me along with the order number.
    Best regards

Thats a nice reply off them .

Thats a nice reply off them .

Yep quick reply to hopefully be no problems so.

I wouldn't email them just yet... He could have just been unlucky and his was taken, as I said I've received 2 over the last few weeks no bother.

Edit: just saw their response. not a problem then :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

Rooney10 wrote: »
    Next on my list: http://www.dhgate.com/p_ff8080812a45e246012a466290b274bd.html

Ozil 8 German home. The guy is another seller I've never ordered from, but he has nearly 2,000 positive pieces of feedback, so I'm hopeful this will turn out ok.

Arrived today, only had a quick look at it, but like the Chicharito Mexican jersey, this looks absolutely faultless.

I'll throw up front & back pics when I'm home if anyone is interested.

You get shorts with it ? How much altogether ?

Rooney10 wrote: »
    Arrived today, only had a quick look at it, but like the Chicharito Mexican jersey, this looks absolutely faultless.

I'll throw up front & back pics when I'm home if anyone is interested.

Probably a stupid question, but where on DHgate do you choose sizes? Is it in the "add remark" box?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

You get shorts with it ? How much altogether ?

€24.67 including the shorts. ($35.81)
    Probably a stupid question, but where on DHgate do you choose sizes? Is it in the "add remark" box?

Yep, when you add to cart, you can add remarks. I always add in the name of the item, size & printing (ust to be on the safe side).

Forgot to post the pictures. I'll do it this evening.

Sound , they have that new Lyon white jersey might get that

• Registered Users Posts: 524 ✭✭✭Jordonvito

Sound , they have that new Lyon white jersey might get that

order it straight away they will fly out

Got an email this morning off soccertriads to say my United jersey has been posted :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,789 ✭✭✭nicklauski

Got an email this morning off soccertriads to say my United jersey has been posted :D

Good stuff. Let us know when it arrives. Pics etc. I remember a few lads being burned last year when getting the new one, so hopefully the first batch this year is spot on.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

Out of interest, when did you order?

• Advertisement

A week ago I ordered

nicklauski wrote: »
    Good stuff. Let us know when it arrives. Pics etc. I remember a few lads being burned last year when getting the new one, so hopefully the first batch this year is spot on.

I was one of them :(

Yeah it seems all the 'pre order' stuff went out today, my Real Madrid and AC Milan tops posted this morning :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,957 ✭✭✭The Volt

got the new Everton away kit from bestway4ou.com in the post this morning. If it's not official then it's a very, very good imitation and for only £8 + p&p

Weird i aint gotten any emails from them...... I ordered both United jerseys in May.

Weird i aint gotten any emails from them...... I ordered both United jerseys in May.

i didnt ask for any name or number on my one maybe thats why it was quicker to be posted out ?

i didnt ask for any name or number on my one maybe thats why it was quicker to be posted out ?

Maybe.... lol i asked for name and number on the away shirt so i guess that could be the reason. Hope so cause pain arse waiting :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,889 ✭✭✭tolosenc

Got a letter from customs saying they've seized my Argentina shirt for inspection...

tolosenc wrote: »
    Got a letter from customs saying they've seized my Argentina shirt for inspection...

Boo urns. Send a copy to soccertriads with your order details and they should send you another!

Ffs hope u get it sorted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,889 ✭✭✭tolosenc

From the letter it sounded like they had to investigate. They didn't say I wouldn't be getting it... Strange one.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

Flee the country immediately.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

Did it have Maradona printed on it? That would cause suspicion amongst drugs squad:D:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

I ordered a United jersey last Weds from soccer triads. Heard good things from a few people so I hope they come good.

I paid on the day and my order is down as processing. Anybody got a rough guidelines as to what is a reasonable time to expect delivery and when is the time to panic ?

Also, anybody have any problems with them ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,399 ✭✭✭xtal191

My Mexican and French jerseys arrived this morning, delivery only took 16 days.

Still waiting on a new Away Barcelona jersey that Was shipped on June 16th. Just hoping it hasn't been seized by customs. Will probably give it another week then I'll get on to Soccer Triads. Never had to wait this long.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,942 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

If it hasn't been delivered by 15 days you can email them and ask for a tracking number

Still waiting on a new Away Barcelona jersey that Was shipped on June 16th. Just hoping it hasn't been seized by customs. Will probably give it another week then I'll get on to Soccer Triads. Never had to wait this long.

Why would customs seize it ? You can buy clothes online without any problems!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,536 ✭✭✭Dolph Starbeam

Drumpot wrote: »
    Why would customs seize it ? You can buy clothes online without any problems!

If they think its a copy they can seize it.

• Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭MonTheBiffy

Ordered the new United jersey with Cantona on the back and a plain new AC Milan jersey. Just checked my account on Soccer Triads and I ordered the United in a small rather than a medium :o I've heard they sometimes fit bigger than you think should I be ok? Also, in the order summary the jerseys are listed with all the details but the Milan jersey section is kinda highlighted in a light blue. What does this mean? Ordered June 19th, it says order complete and dispatched when should I expect delivery?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,009 ✭✭✭kronsington

been searching for a replica of the france 1986 jersey for weeks- can't find it ANYWHERE for a reasonable price. have tried dozens of sites, nothing

Mark! wrote: »
    If they think its a copy they can seize it.

But is this not a legitimate/legal business ?

If so I dont see how customs can hold onto the goods whether they are copies or not!

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement