Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Online Jersey Stores

Comments

Woohoo! :D:):D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

Woohoo! :D:):D

Hope this pays off

Payment sent to soccertriads

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,959 ✭✭✭Jesus Shaves

Payment sent to soccertriads

Whooo Hoooo, Cheers to you for doing this
    Hopefully it's the first of many

darokane wrote: »
    Whooo Hoooo, Cheers to you for doing this
    Hopefully it's the first of many

Hope il be getting a big box of jerseys in the post and not a letter from Dublin

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,763 ✭✭✭Jax Teller

We should be grand :)

We should be grand :)

Hopefully, Gotta think positive :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,345 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

Thanks again Copper_pipe

ajcurry123 wrote: »

Thanks again Copper_pipe

No prob

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭eoin99

PAYMENT RECEIVED FROM EVERYONE. Thanks

Cheers for organising it man!

eoin99 wrote: »
    Cheers for organising it man!

No probs guys only trying to help out

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭Vertigo100

Cheers copper. Just noticed your in limerick too. I can meet you somewhere round the city to collect it off you instead of posting it of its handier?

Vertigo100 wrote: »
    Cheers copper. Just noticed your in limerick too. I can meet you somewhere round the city to collect it off you instead of posting it of its handier?

Ya id have no problem with that, Im usually in the city most weekends anyway,

I live in the city so I can meet whenever and wherever. Just handier than posting it across the city

Vertigo100 wrote: »
    I live in the city so I can meet whenever and wherever. Just handier than posting it across the city

Ya no probs , you may be in for a suprise tho when i give you your jerseys :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,207 ✭✭✭maximoose

So my Bayern Munich top that I ordered from soccertriads, and we may just have a way around customs.

I ordered it in the middle of Oct, and gave Kevin my home address in NI to post it to. It was posted to my Dublin address by accident, but as such:

mr awesome maxwell
    XXXX
    XXXX
    Dublin
    Ireland

UNITED KINGDOM

So the parcel went to UK, Royal Mail then forwarded it on to Ireland and it made it through to me no problem. Maybe customs aren't looking out for them coming in from the UK....

Also, delighted with the quality of it. It's the first adidas jersey I've got from them this year and it seems the sizing is much better than before, and it looks top class :)

Ya no probs , you may be in for a suprise tho when i give you your jerseys :)

What kind of surprise would that be haha

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,369 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

maximoose wrote: »
    So my Bayern Munich top that I ordered from soccertriads, and we may just have a way around customs.

I ordered it in the middle of Oct, and gave Kevin my home address in NI to post it to. It was posted to my Dublin address by accident, but as such:

mr awesome maxwell
    XXXX
    XXXX
    Dublin
    Ireland

UNITED KINGDOM

So the parcel went to UK, Royal Mail then forwarded it on to Ireland and it made it through to me no problem. Maybe customs aren't looking out for them coming in from the UK....

Also, delighted with the quality of it. It's the first adidas jersey I've got from them this year and it seems the sizing is much better than before, and it looks top class :)

Oatesy23 wrote: »
    I wonder what would happen if someone put down NI, UK as the country but a Republic county in the address?

xxx Drive
    Co. Galway
    Northern Ireland

Maybe Royal Mail would throw it over to An Post in the republic and avoid Dublin customs...Or maybe they would return to sender frown.gif.

:pac:

Haha so your plan would have worked it seems! I'll be ordering a few more in december and I'm going to try that, will see if it works again.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 481 ✭✭cherrytaz

So my jersey from talesofsoccer got stopped by customs and got the letter in the post.

What is the normal procedure for this? Do you just accept it and try again or try get a refund from talesofsoccer (which I'm guessing they won't give)

Cheers

• Advertisement

cherrytaz wrote: »
    So my jersey from talesofsoccer got stopped by customs and got the letter in the post.

What is the normal procedure for this? Do you just accept it and try again or try get a refund from talesofsoccer (which I'm guessing they won't give)

Cheers

if you payed by paypal and they do not refund you start a dispute

sugarman wrote: »
    Has anyone seen the black away Ireland jersey anywhere on the cheap? Online or instore. Cheers.

What exactly does the letter from customs say?

Exactly. Ask them for a refund, if they don't play ball then go onto paypal and open up a dispute. Can take some time but you'll get your money back.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 481 ✭✭cherrytaz

Exactly. Ask them for a refund, if they don't play ball then go onto paypal and open up a dispute. Can take some time but you'll get your money back.

They have refunded the whole amount so happy days. Pity they can't get through customs though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,658 ✭✭✭✭Peyton Manning

Anyone ever use http://www.thesoccershirtstore.com/ ?

Seems to be the exact same design as Soccer Triads. Just wondering what the quality/delivery time is like.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,000 ✭✭✭wonderboysam

Cam Newton wrote: »

Seems to be the exact same design as Soccer Triads. Just wondering what the quality/delivery time is like.

looks decent, someone buy something and tell me if they get it first though please :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,836 ✭✭✭TanG411

Cam Newton wrote: »

I think it's safe to say that it's the same crowd as Soccer Triads.

The page is identical, and the logo says "Soccer Shirts" instead of "Soccer Triads".

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,979 ✭✭✭Vurnon San Benito

Anyone fancy buying a Brazil away jersey? World Cup 2010 blue one.
    Brand news in packet, will send it to yer door for €15.
    Just clearing a bit of auld stock!

Cheers.
    Dooce.

PM sent to everyone that sent me an order

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,359 ✭✭✭henke

Unfortunate that this hasn't worked out. Cheers for all your efforts Copper_pipe.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,000 ✭✭✭wonderboysam

yeesh who do you have to bribe to get a jersey around here!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,218 ✭✭✭POKERKING

I didn't get a pm but I got a refund,what happened?

• Registered Users Posts: 460 ✭✭Old_-_School

I tried buying off soccertriads and Footballkitstore (aka Bestway4you) and both refunded payments within 48 hours saying they don't deliver to Ireland due to issues with customs.

Anyone else want to try and organise an order for soccertriads? I have the order form if you like, Il ask Kevin what other forms of payment they accept?

I'm probably going to seem like Mr Scrooge here but I paid €24 and was refunded €23! :D What happened my Euro? The curiosity is bugging the life out of me!

I'm probably going to seem like Mr Scrooge here but I paid €24 and was refunded €23! :D What happened my Euro? The curiosity is bugging the life out of me!

Fees perhaps? The balance on the account is zero, so not really sure what happened to your euro?

I can post it onto you if you like

Fees perhaps? The balance on the account is zero, so not really sure what happened to your euro?

I can post it onto you if you like
    No there's no need. Like I said I was just curious.

Okey doke :/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,218 ✭✭✭POKERKING

Anyone else want to try and organise an order for soccertriads? I have the order form if you like, Il ask Kevin what other forms of payment they accept?

Why didnt it work out? what went wrong?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,009 ✭✭✭kronsington

Ive asked this before on this thread but does anyone, know ANYWHERE, i can find a replica france 1986 jersey. i cant find anyone anywhere online. it's, imo, the best jersey ever. cheers

i should clarify, i cant my size anywhere. it's this jersey im looking for in a large,

http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p4069.m570.l1313&_nkw=adidas+france+1986&_sacat=See-All-Categories#ptm220892319340

Any word on why we couldn't get the jersey's?

The pm said PayPal didn't like what Copper Pipe was doing and thought there was "pre-selling" going. Apparently they locked Copper's PayPal account before cancelling the payment.

The pm said PayPal didn't like what Copper Pipe was doing and thought there was "pre-selling" going. Apparently they locked Copper's PayPal account before cancelling the payment.

ah I see, the only way around that is bank transfers and it all put into 1 paypal account at the same time

Payment was sent and Courier was ordered and paypal reversed both payments and locked the account , so i was forced to refund

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

Slightly off topic but does anyone know if the new Germany jerseys are on sale in the sports shops over here (particularly Dublin) yet?

• Advertisement

kfallon wrote: »
    Slightly off topic but does anyone know if the new Germany jerseys are on sale in the sports shops over here (particularly Dublin) yet?

Haven't seen them anywhere and have been keeping an eye out. Don't get your hopes up!

Definitely ordering myself the home kit when payday arrives!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

Haven't seen them anywhere and have been keeping an eye out. Don't get your hopes up!

Definitely ordering myself the home kit when payday arrives!

Ordered the home one myself yesterday, must try and find the away one, would like that in longsleeve!

Got the 5 Marseille jerseys I ordered from dhgate this morning, delighted with them :)

Shirt and shorts (both with personalised name and number) worked out at 15e each.

My 5-a-side team are gonna look sh*t hot :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,763 ✭✭✭Jax Teller

Got the 5 Marseille jerseys I ordered from dhgate this morning, delighted with them :)

Shirt and shorts (both with personalised name and number) worked out at 15e each.

My 5-a-side team are gonna look sh*t hot :pac:
    How were they delivered?

How were they delivered?

Dublin address, with UK as the country. That's 2/2 orders have arrived now doing it this way so either I'm just getting lucky or customs arent all over the mail coming from Royal Mail!

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement