Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Online Jersey Stores

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 575 ✭✭✭IrishKev

maximoose wrote: »
    Dublin address, with UK as the country. That's 2/2 orders have arrived now doing it this way so either I'm just getting lucky or customs arent all over the mail coming from Royal Mail!

What website did you use? Don't think SoccerTriads are that cheap :confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,207 ✭✭✭maximoose

IrishKev wrote: »
    What website did you use? Don't think SoccerTriads are that cheap :confused:

That was through www.dhgate.com, its a wholesale website so the more items the cheaper the unit cost.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 531 ✭✭✭raddo

How long did they take to arrive?
    Christmas coming soon!!

• Registered Users Posts: 460 ✭✭Old_-_School

That was through www.dhgate.com, its a wholesale website so the more items the cheaper the unit cost.

Who's store was it within dhgate and was the quality OK?

this is the store, delivery took 10 days from date of order.

As for quality, I'm very happy with them. The stitching on the logo maybe isn't quite as good as the few adidas jerseys from soccertriads, but still look good. I'll put up a few pics later if I get a chance.

(also, in all the pics of jerseys there are no logos on the shirts but that's just cuz DHGate dont allow it, jerseys DO come with full nike/adidas/whatever logos on them)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭but1er

this is the store, delivery took 10 days from date of order.

As for quality, I'm very happy with them. The stitching on the logo maybe isn't quite as good as the few adidas jerseys from soccertriads, but still look good. I'll put up a few pics later if I get a chance.

(also, in all the pics of jerseys there are no logos on the shirts but that's just cuz DHGate dont allow it, jerseys DO come with full nike/adidas/whatever logos on them)

what address did you use?

dublin ireland
    uk

or

dublin
    uk

but1er wrote: »
    what address did you use?

dublin ireland
    uk

or

dublin
    uk

dublin, ireland
    UK

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

dublin, ireland
    UK

Got refunded my money from Talesofsoccer but re-ordered the jerseys and gonna try the above address and see if it works!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

Just ordered juventus away from talesofsoccer using the above address.

Will keep you posted

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,773 ✭✭✭madma

finally got my 2 jerseys from triads, they were originally seized over summer but i got them re-sent to a uk address were they were delivered quick enough.
    the uk person was over this weekend so got them, man united away and argentinas top got names on both badges too, impressed with the quality.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,101 ✭✭✭NUTZZ

Just a quick tip to people buying fake shirts, always hand wash them instead of using washing machines to avoid player lettering and sponsorship logos cracking or coming off! I know it's a bit ghey talking about it (:P), but they really will last much longer!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,773 ✭✭✭madma

never actually thought of that

does anyone on here have jerseys from triads and would you wash as normal or handwash??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 296 ✭✭Hawk Wing 2

madma wrote: »
    never actually thought of that

does anyone on here have jerseys from triads and would you wash as normal or handwash??
    washed my Argentina one this morning in the machine, no problem

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,101 ✭✭✭NUTZZ

washed my Argentina one this morning in the machine, no problem

I meant after many cycles, obviously one wash doesn't mean all your badges and numbering will come off!

How long does delivery usually take from talesofsoccer

How long does delivery usually take from talesofsoccer

It's been quick recently since they switched to shipping with DHL, about 4 days once they have been shipped. Been using the 'Dublin, Ireland, United Kingdom' address and it's been working so far! :)

Got about 6 jerseys before Xmas and happy with them tho the CL Patch did come off one of them as soon as I took it out of the bag!

They are starting to stock the Euro 2012 kits on there now!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,912 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

I put them on a coldwash, and wash them by themselves, with little or no detergent, and no softeners.

All my jerseys, up to 2yrs are still in top shape, all lettering and badges....except the one my mam ironed 1 week after moving home and peeled half the Messi numbering and lettering off the back !!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,359 ✭✭✭henke

Anyone tried the Ireland, United Kingdom trick with SoccerTriads recently and can say if it has worked?

Would nearly be tempted to try it.

henke wrote: »
    Anyone tried the Ireland, United Kingdom trick with SoccerTriads recently and can say if it has worked?

Would nearly be tempted to try it.

had no problem with talesofsoccer.com with the address. Going to order France Away from Soccertriads and use that address again.

• Advertisement

had no problem with talesofsoccer.com with the address. Going to order France Away from Soccertriads and use that address again.

Yeah, might try it too with just one jersey worst case scenario only lose around €20 or so.

Talesofsoccer are £15 delivery ?

may use cnsoccerjersey and test the quality , 3-7 days shipping via ems or dhl

EDIT: Pay via western union, no thanks

had a quick chat to a seller on dhgate and he sent me a picture of this

http://image.dhgate.com/albu_216315880_00/1.0x0.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 531 ✭✭✭raddo

Has anyone seen the Irish jerseys on dhgate or similar?

had a quick chat to a seller on dhgate and he sent me a picture of this

http://image.dhgate.com/albu_216315880_00/1.0x0.jpg

I got that from triads at the start of last summer, I've never had so many compliments for a football shirt :pac:

• Advertisement

Just placing order with triads now

Got a quick reply from soccertriads:
    Soccer Triads has cancelled your order. You won't be charged.
    Reason: Other (describe below)
    Comments from Soccer Triads: "Cant ship to Ireland"

SeantheMan wrote: »
    Talesofsoccer are £15 delivery ?

I usually buy in batches of 4, so it costs about €15 - €17 per jersey and €25 for DHL shipping. Total cost of about €90 which isn't bad for 4 jerseys tbh!

Got a quick reply from soccertriads:
    Soccer Triads has cancelled your order. You won't be charged.
    Reason: Other (describe below)
    Comments from Soccer Triads: "Cant ship to Ireland"

If you use the Ireland, United Kingdom method would it not ship to UK first? Wonder would it be worth dropping them an email maybe.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,954 ✭✭✭counterlock

Bestway changed recently to cant ship to ireland too.

I ordered the home and away kit and the home kit was v small so I ordered another in a larger size. Got a letter from customs saying that the item was counterfeit and would be destroyed :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,014 ✭✭✭✭Corholio

Anyone know where I might get the long sleeved red Real Madrid 3rd kit? Seems tough to get online.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,959 ✭✭✭Jesus Shaves

Anyone ever use jersey777
    Have been emailing them and they say they haven't encountered any problems shipping to Ireland.
    They seem to be very cheap, Anyone used and what's the quality like?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,718 ✭✭✭upandcumming

Be wary darokane... the only accept Western Union and Moneygram. Stick with Paypal is my idea!

DHGate.com seems to be cracking down on what can be listed, quite hard to find jerseys on it now. Shame :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭Double C

I placed an order with soccertriads in October for 5 jerseys and it came to 101 pounds sterling. I paid with Google Checkout and havent got anything! I've emailed a few times and got a reply from a chap called Kevin who asked for an order number so I sent this on and have heard nothing back. Ive emailed numerous times since and got no response. Any ideas what to do next? I want my money back!!

Double C wrote: »
    I placed an order with soccertriads in October for 5 jerseys and it came to 101 pounds sterling. I paid with Google Checkout and havent got anything! I've emailed a few times and got a reply from a chap called Kevin who asked for an order number so I sent this on and have heard nothing back. Ive emailed numerous times since and got no response. Any ideas what to do next? I want my money back!!

I think you may have waited too long to file a dispute with google checkout. Soccertriads seem to have gone to ****e and I'd say they'll probably just offer you a voucher if they ever come back to you.

Contact google checkout though and see what they can do, if you have a copy of all the emails you've sent it might help.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,846 ✭✭✭discombobulate

Double C wrote: »
    Ring your credit card company. They might be able to do a chargeback. It has been a long time you waited though so it would depend on your card issuers policies

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,969 ✭✭✭antomorro-sei

Would I have any problem ordering off Soccertriads and getting the delivery to Spain? Seems pretty cheap!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,942 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

ShaneU wrote: »

All Liverpool adidas gear will be flogged off cheap now as they switch manufacturers to Warrior at the end of the season!

• Advertisement

Ebay looks good at the moment for jerseys

• Registered Users Posts: 369 ✭✭Luis21

Manchester United home and away name and number on back of the away.

Your own fault so.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,959 ✭✭✭Jesus Shaves

sportsdirect looking good for jersey's now

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,037 ✭✭✭youcancallmeal

Anyone know where I'd get the new LA Galaxy jersey with Keane on the back? Does it take long for the likes of talesofsoccer to get them?

Has anyone used any of the sites lately or know their current status ?
    Last time I ordered they were getting stopped by customs, I know there was workaround (some company up north gave you an address etc)
    But as of late, has anyone tried to buy any jerseys anywhere successfully...maybe in preperation for the Euros ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,379 ✭✭✭hefferboi

SeantheMan wrote: »
    Has anyone used any of the sites lately or know their current status ?
    Last time I ordered they were getting stopped by customs, I know there was workaround (some company up north gave you an address etc)
    But as of late, has anyone tried to buy any jerseys anywhere successfully...maybe in preperation for the Euros ?

Ordered from soccertriads at the start of the week to be delivered to NI. Will see how that goes.

On a side note, I was in Lifestyle on Henry Street at the weekend looking at the new jerseys for the Euros.. €75 a pop. Is it any flipping wonder so many people are going down the route of fakes.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 575 ✭✭✭IrishKev

Any updates on this? Anybody used the NI trick for getting stuff delivered from SoccerTriads recently at all? Hoping to try it soon enough if it worked for some

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

Been following Soccertriads on twitter and they say they are experimenting on getting shirts into Ireland, they have had a few successful test runs, and they expect to be able to tell us for sure if they can start posting to Ireland again next week.

Also, they said there was an 80% chance of getting Ireland jerseys for the Euros!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

I bought the German away jersey and the Dortmund home jersey from this site

http://www.hitjerseys.net

Really good quality and you even get matching shorts with every jersey. Recommended.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement