Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Online Jersey Stores

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,104 ✭✭✭markc91

I'd be intrested in the black and white ireland jerseys if someone wants to order to make up 5 and ill send the money? based in Dublin?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

So after I emailed HitJersey about the 3 sponsor on the Ireland home shirt, they said it was on the jersey, so I asked if they can do them without it and they said "We will see if we can get one without the logo and get back to you." There is hope!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

If there is an order going ahead could, I could give the person sending the order the price of the jersey and cost of postage to Limerick.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 481 ✭✭cherrytaz

Ok I'm definately ordering 2jerseys this week off the above website so please pm me if interested in getting ye order up to 5. Again in the Dublin area

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 544 ✭✭✭Name Changed

cherrytaz wrote: »
    Ok I'm definately ordering 2jerseys this week off the above website so please pm me if interested in getting ye order up to 5. Again in the Dublin area

PM sent.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,101 ✭✭✭NUTZZ

Ordered 8 jerseys over the weekend on Hitjerseys, will let you know how it goes!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,718 ✭✭✭upandcumming

Anyone know a website with a decent selection of MLS teams? I'd like a Houston Dynamo's jersey!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,510 ✭✭✭population

So is there actually a green Ireland jersey from one of these sites without the sponsor or no? I would be very interested if they could get them shipped before the euros if so. Man I hate the big feckin' 3 on the front of the shirt!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭POKERKING

population wrote: »
    So is there actually a green Ireland jersey from one of these sites without the sponsor or no? I would be very interested if they could get them shipped before the euros if so. Man I hate the big feckin' 3 on the front of the shirt!

Im not sure, as they have both up now and specifically say "with logo" for one with three.

I might just gamble on it myself.

Any sign of the pics That Guy?

• Advertisement

Confirmed(over chat to rep) they have both the three logo and no logo on the green home jersey, delivery to ireland takes 10 days.

Going to chance it and order 5 and see how i get on.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,545 ✭✭✭A2LUE42

If there is an order going ahead could, I could give the person sending the order the price of the jersey and cost of postage to Limerick.

I'm looking at placing an order today or tomorrow, as I want it for bringing the kids to the match in the Aviva at the end of the month. Let me know if you want me to add something for you. I'm in Limerick.

Over 5 items is free delivery, below that's its $30. Anyone in Limerick area interested in ordering together? I'm only looking for 2 jerseys myself?

change of plan, they only accept visa(you do get 5% off) so will have to hold off a while. There payment section/options doesn't give me much confidence in them to be honest, but there live chat is excellent

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,763 ✭✭✭Jax Teller

I wonder who delivers the package ? Must be Ups/Dhl someone like that if it's costs 30 .

Ordered 5 myself see how we get on

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,563 ✭✭✭connundrum

Any sign of feedback from hitjerseys.net?

I'm holding off buying anything till I hear back.

Google gives zero opinion except that the site is between 40% - 60% 'safe' :confused:

I wonder who delivers the package ? Must be Ups/Dhl someone like that if it's costs 30 .

Ordered 5 myself see how we get on

EMS apparently, whoever they are? must be someone like that alright, did you pay with visa yeah?id keep an eye on your credit card account to be on the safe side make sure no unauthorized transactions come up.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,207 ✭✭✭maximoose

POKERKING wrote: »
    EMS apparently, whoever they are? must be someone like that alright, did you pay with visa yeah?id keep an eye on your credit card account to be on the safe side make sure no unauthorized transactions come up.

EMS is just the chinese/thai courier for the first legs of the delivery.. when it gets over here it just comes via an Post in my experience.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,044 ✭✭✭youcancallmeal

Mikeyt086 wrote: »
    So after I emailed HitJersey about the 3 sponsor on the Ireland home shirt, they said it was on the jersey, so I asked if they can do them without it and they said "We will see if we can get one without the logo and get back to you." There is hope!

Looks like the home shirt has been added now without the sponsorship: http://www.hitjerseys.net/ireland-11-13-home-soccer-jersey-and-short-kit-14537.html

Here it is with the sponsorship: http://www.hitjerseys.net/ireland-11-13-home-soccer-jersey-and-short-kit.html

• Registered Users Posts: 2,643 ✭✭✭Luap

Anyone order boots off hitjersey?

Or is that out of the question all together?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭CR 7

Would it be worth the risk of using Western Union? Only have a Mastercard, which they don't take, and I'd want to order the jerseys today to have them before starting the road trip at the end of the month. Haven't seen another of these sites with Ireland jerseys before.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,969 ✭✭✭antomorro-sei

CR 7 wrote: »
    Would it be worth the risk of using Western Union? Only have a Mastercard, which they don't take, and I'd want to order the jerseys today to have them before starting the road trip at the end of the month. Haven't seen another of these sites with Ireland jerseys before.

You could try that 3V thing maybe. I think that counts as using a VISA card anyway!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,673 ✭✭✭s_carnage

A2LUE42 wrote: »
    I'm looking at placing an order today or tomorrow, as I want it for bringing the kids to the match in the Aviva at the end of the month. Let me know if you want me to add something for you. I'm in Limerick.

Over 5 items is free delivery, below that's its $30. Anyone in Limerick area interested in ordering together? I'm only looking for 2 jerseys myself?

I'd be interested but I'm in the Galway area. I could give you the extra to cover postage to Galway if that was ok.

Yeah, I got email saying they have it now! Seriously good customer service. I'm emailing again to see if they can do printing on the shirts, as soon as I hear back I'm ordering 5.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,545 ✭✭✭A2LUE42

s_carnage wrote: »
    I'd be interested but I'm in the Galway area. I could give you the extra to cover postage to Galway if that was ok.

Seems OK. If you want to pm me the details of what you want, or reply to this post, I'll add it to the cart. I'll place the order tonight. If the other two guys from Limerick want in, let me know this evening.

Has anyone in Ireland actually received an order from www.hitjerseys.net ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 575 ✭✭✭IrishKev

POKERKING wrote: »
    Confirmed(over chat to rep) they have both the three logo and no logo on the green home jersey, delivery to ireland takes 10 days.

Going to chance it and order 5 and see how i get on.

When you say over chat to rep, was that live chat or email? Whenever I click on live chat it redirects me to send an email instead.
    CR 7 wrote: »

I don't have a Visa Card either so just used a 3V card, handy out as you don't have to worry about losing your whole bank if something ever went wrong.
    My order was shipped this morning, given a tracking number but it's not working with EMS yet.
    Any sign of those pics That Guy? Bit the bullet and ordered medium, hope they're not miles too big now.

Yeah, I got email saying they have it now! Seriously good customer service. I'm emailing again to see if they can do printing on the shirts, as soon as I hear back I'm ordering 5.

If you mean Name and Number printing you can write it in when you're ordering. But if you mean Euro 2012 patches I dunno if they do them or not.

IrishKev wrote: »
    If you mean Name and Number printing you can write it in when you're ordering. But if you mean Euro 2012 patches I dunno if they do them or not.

Yeah but normally they charge $1 extra for names and $1 extra for numbers, so it could be awkward if they expect an extra $2.

Also it seems the white away jersey is out of stock. :( I've emailed asking when they will have more.

Yeah but normally they charge $1 extra for names and $1 extra for numbers, so it could be awkward if they expect an extra $2.

Also it seems the white away jersey is out of stock. :( I've emailed asking when they will have more.

I don't follow...? Are you saying you don't want to pay for printing?

I don't follow...? Are you saying you don't want to pay for printing?

No, I'm saying on the ordering page there is no option to pay for printing, only to choose the size. I thought you suggested leaving a note with the order, but then I said they would expect $2 more for the printing.

When you say over chat to rep, was that live chat or email? Whenever I click on live chat it redirects me to send an email instead.

I don't have a Visa Card either so just used a 3V card, handy out as you don't have to worry about losing your whole bank if something ever went wrong.
    My order was shipped this morning, given a tracking number but it's not working with EMS yet.
    Any sign of those pics That Guy? Bit the bullet and ordered medium, hope they're not miles too big now.

Yes, just click on send and dont fill in the email box and the chat will start.

No, I'm saying on the ordering page there is no option to pay for printing, only to choose the size. I thought you suggested leaving a note with the order, but then I said they would expect $2 more for the printing.

Ah right, but when you're choosing the size and that there are two boxes that you can fill in with Name and Number, and the $2 is automatically added on then. At least it shows up for me anyway, just under where you choose the size.

• Advertisement

Oh yeah there it is. Wasnt there earlier... I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 467 ✭✭pbowenroe

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 481 ✭✭cherrytaz

I'm a bit hesitant to order until I see that_guys pics? Any luck with them pics?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

It just tells me Thank you! We will get in touch with you soon. What are ye guys doing for the chat thing (apologies if I'm missing something basic)?

A2LUE42 wrote: »

Id be interested in one or two jerseys, Im not in limerick city though thats the only problem. Im in dromcollogher ( 2 miles from cork border)

Ok, I've found the solution to some weird problems I've been having.

All morning there was no printing options for the home jersey, then all of a sudden there was... So I log in to order... I dont have an account any more???

Turns out there are 2 identical websites. www.hitjersey.com and www.shootjersey.com I had signed up to shootjersey as the email I got as a reply linked me there. They had no printing options for the home shirt, and the away was out of stock. So I signed up to hitjersey and ordered Ireland home (O'Shea 4), Ireland away (Keane 10), Holland home (Robben 11), UNAM Pumas (Martin 10, one of my favourite jerseys ever, couldnt believe they had it, random Mexican Primera team) and Brazil home (Neymar 11). It came to about €77 altogether.

Will report back with pics when I get them.

It just tells me Thank you! We will get in touch with you soon. What are ye guys doing for the chat thing (apologies if I'm missing something basic)?

Yeah same here, all it says is 'Thank you! We will get in touch with you soon.' and that's it :/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

Yeah same here, all it says is 'Thank you! We will get in touch with you soon.' and that's it :/

Now I've sent too many messages apparently.

how are these so cheap?

• Advertisement

pbowenroe wrote: »
    how are these so cheap?

China is desperate for cash these days :pac:

They are fake shirts

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭malcolmplex

Im wondering about sizes as well.According to the size chart Small would be a 40" chest,which is Large going by what I'd usually wear.

if i were to resell a jersey on ebay would i be breaking the law?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,207 ✭✭✭maximoose

Im wondering about sizes as well.According to the size chart Small would be a 40" chest,which is Large going by what I'd usually wear.

I'd be a small/medium in most things, small jerseys from these sites fit me grand. Used to find a few years ago that they were a perfect fit bar the actual length of the jersey which could be a bit short, but think it's really been corrected over the last year or two and they are perfect now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,044 ✭✭✭youcancallmeal

Would the shrink a little after a few washes? I'm normally a large in football shirts so hopefully its about right?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,763 ✭✭✭Jax Teller

pbowenroe wrote: »
    if i were to resell a jersey on ebay would i be breaking the law?

I'm sure buying counterfeit shirts is illegal and selling is probably a more serious offence .

I'll still ordered 5 shirts though :)

• Advertisement

Not even sean sherlock can stop you now :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Moneymaker

That_Guy has about half the Internet waiting on him. :D

I'm sure buying counterfeit shirts is illegal and selling is probably a more serious offence .

but i don't 'know' that they are counterfeit:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,390 ✭✭✭baldshin

Stuck in an order for 5 there, will report back when I get them! Still waiting on my email order confirmation though??

Moneymaker wrote: »
    That_Guy has about half the Internet waiting on him. :D
    That_Guy wrote: »
    I'll post pics up in a bit lads. Just waiting on camera to charge.

Must be some camera :pac:

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement