Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Online Jersey Stores

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,101 ✭✭✭NUTZZ

baldshin wrote: »
    Stuck in an order for 5 there, will report back when I get them! Still waiting on my email order confirmation though??

It takes a while to get the confirmation email, could be the day after you ordered it, don't worry!

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭LETS BE AVN IT

Waiting to see what that guys pics are like before ordering 10:cool: ! Hope Customs don't seize anyone's

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,366 ✭✭✭henke

Think I am going to wait until I see That_Guy's pics or here how others fare out here. Would be great to get a sponsorless Ireland jersey for the Euros :).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,545 ✭✭✭A2LUE42

Just waiting on a response from Soulcrew09 before I place the order. I'll give it until the end of the Liverpool v Chelsea game

A2lue42 Ireland 11/13 Home Soccer Jersey and Short Kit With 3 Logo SizeS $20.99
    A2lue42 Ireland 11/13 Away Soccer Jersey and Short Kit SizeL $18.99
    A2lue42 2011-2013 Spain Customized Home Adidas Soccer Kids Jerseys & Short Kit Size28(12-13Y) $18.99
    CR 7 Ireland 11/13 Away Soccer Jersey and Short Kit SizeXL $18.99
    CR 7 Ireland 11/13 Home Soccer Jersey and Short Kit SizeXL $18.99
    CR 7 Poland 11/13 Away Soccer Jersey and Short Kit SizeXL $18.99
    Copper_pipe Thailand Version Germany 12/13 Away Soccer Jerseys SizeS $20.99
    s_carnage Ireland 11/13 Away Soccer Jersey and Short Kit SizeXL $18.99
    s_carnage Ireland 11/13 Away Soccer Jersey and Short KitSizeXL $18.99
    Soulcrew09 tbc

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,400 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

Would you mind if I ordered with you and posting on to Sligo A2Lue42? I was going to order 5 for me and some others but they pulled out! I am looking for a Santos home (white) and Ireland home without the logo. Both XL.
    I can Paypal you the money right away plus whatever it will be to post it on to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,510 ✭✭✭population

You have to bulk order yeah? If thatguy's shirt looks the part then I am up for ordering one

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

population wrote: »
    You have to bulk order yeah? If thatguy's shirt looks the part then I am up for ordering one

No you dont have to bulk order. But I think shipping to Ireland is $30, so in my head it makes sense to buy 5 :pac: As shipping is free if you buy 5. Any excuse! I play 5-a-side 3 times a week these days, but I reckon I could wear a different jersey each time and it would be at least a month before I wore the same one twice.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭CR 7

A2LUE42 wrote: »
    Just waiting on a response from Soulcrew09 before I place the order. I'll give it until the end of the Liverpool v Chelsea game

A2lue42 Ireland 11/13 Away Soccer Jersey and Short Kit SizeL $18.99
    A2lue42 2011-2013 Spain Customized Home Adidas Soccer Kids Jerseys & Short Kit Size28(12-13Y) $18.99
    CR 7 Ireland 11/13 Away Soccer Jersey and Short Kit SizeXL $18.99
    CR 7 Ireland 11/13 Home Soccer Jersey and Short Kit SizeXL $18.99
    Copper_pipe Thailand Version Germany 12/13 Away Soccer Jerseys SizeS $20.99
    s_carnage Ireland 11/13 Away Soccer Jersey and Short Kit SizeXL $18.99
    s_carnage Ireland 11/13 Away Soccer Jersey and Short KitSizeXL $18.99
    Soulcrew09 tbc

Just to make sure, that should be two Ireland away jerseys for me. The 3rd one is down as an away on the site too.
    This one and this one.

CR 7 wrote: »
    Just to make sure, that should be two Ireland away jerseys for me. The 3rd one is down as an away on the site too.
    This one and this one.

@ CR 7 - Yep, its one of the white ones and one of the black with green stripe.

@ Oatsey23 - added the IE & santos jerseys.

@ Soulcrew09 - can you let me know what you want asap. I want to get this order in tonight.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭but1er

customs will have a field day with your order

hope it comes through for you

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,400 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

but1er wrote: »
    customs will have a field day with your order

hope it comes through for you

It should be fine as it is express. I have never had a package taken by customs that was sent express. Only when I ordered standard delivery from soccertriads.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,983 ✭✭✭Degag

^^^^^^

Are these authentic jerseys and polo's guys? I was looking at the FAI website earlier and this for example wasn't available. Would definately go in any group order but no sizes in xxl unfortunately:o

• Registered Users Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭CR 7

Anyone else watching 3e?:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,787 ✭✭✭Jayob10

has anyone actually received the Ireland shirt yet from this site? are they as good as soccertriads?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,825 ✭✭✭Fart

Received from Soccer Triads last Saturday... living in Wales btw.

Man Utd jersey with name, number and premier league patches on the sleeves.

One sleeve patch had a bit that wasn't fully glued on, but I solved it. Name and number is good but the AON sponsor has a small bit of patchy glue around the edges.

Looks great for £22 though.

Customer service is also pretty good, guy I corresponded with always got back to me.

Degag wrote: »
    ^^^^^^

Are these authentic jerseys and polo's guys? I was looking at the FAI website earlier and this for example wasn't available. Would definately go in any group order but no sizes in xxl unfortunately:o

Robbie+Keane+Republic+Ireland+v+Scotland+Carling+ZAh8Qguvn-Dl.jpg

"Wha' ye sayin'!"

Nothing! Just that it's not on the FAI website!

A2lue42 "Ireland 11/13 Home Soccer Jersey and Short Kit With 3 Logo SizeS" $20.99
    A2lue42 "Ireland 11/13 Away Soccer Jersey and Short Kit (black) SizeL " $18.99
    CR 7 "Ireland 11/13 Away Soccer Jersey and Short Kit(white) SizeXL " $18.99
    CR 7 "Ireland 11/13 Away Soccer Jersey and Short Kit(black) SizeXL " $18.99
    CR 7 "Poland 11/13 Away Soccer Jersey and Short Kit SizeXL " $18.99
    Copper_pipe "2011-12 Juventus Customized Away Soccer Jerseys & Short Kit SizeS " $20.99
    s_carnage "Ireland 11/13 Away Soccer Jersey and Short Kit (white) SizeXL " $18.99
    s_carnage "Ireland 11/13 home Soccer Jersey and Short Kit SizeXL " $18.99
    Oatsey23 "11-12 Santos FC Home Soccer Jerseys & Short Kit SizeXL " $18.99
    Oatsey23 "Ireland 11/13 Home Soccer Jersey and Short Kit SizeXL " $18.99

Soulcrew09 tbc

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,959 ✭✭✭Jesus Shaves

payment through paypal?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 544 ✭✭✭Name Changed

darokane wrote: »
    payment through paypal?

Nope, unfortunately.

I wouldn't mind buying a few of these, but I am worried about giving them my Visa details.

I wouldn't mind buying a few of these, but I am worried about giving them my Visa details.

Get an 02 visa debit card and just top it up with how much you're going to use on the site

darokane wrote: »

Get an 02 visa debit card and just top it up with how much you're going to use on the site

I never even heard of those. Cheers.

A2lue42 Ireland 11/13 Away Soccer Jersey and Short Kit (black) SizeL $18.99
    CR 7 Ireland 11/13 Away Soccer Jersey and Short Kit(white) SizeXL $18.99
    CR 7 Ireland 11/13 Away Soccer Jersey and Short Kit(black) SizeXL $18.99
    Copper_pipe 2011-12 Juventus Customized Away Soccer Jerseys & Short Kit SizeS $20.99
    s_carnage Ireland 11/13 Away Soccer Jersey and Short Kit (white) SizeXL $18.99
    s_carnage Ireland 11/13 home Soccer Jersey and Short Kit SizeXL $18.99
    Oatsey23 11-12 Santos FC Home Soccer Jerseys & Short Kit SizeXL $18.99
    Oatsey23 Ireland 11/13 Home Soccer Jersey and Short Kit SizeXL $18.99
    Soulcrew09 Ireland 11/13 Home Soccer Jersey and Short Kit SizeL $18.99

Subtotal $231.88
    Discount (5% OFF, Credit Card 5% Discount) $22.60
    Shipping & Handling (Shipping Fee - Standard )
    Total $209.28

Ordered overnight. Status is still showing as unpaid on hitjerseys.net and confirmation mail says it can take up to 24 hours to process.

Received another mail from ECOM SERVICE to say the status is approved, that the description on the statement will be ECOM SERVICE, but due to exchange rates the amount on the statement 'may be different from the real price.'

Good news is that there seems to be an additional volume discount which brings the total down. (Calculated as 5% and then 5% of that figure)

Still not showing on credit card as processed.

Just over €15 per jersey!!!

Anyone in the midlands want to do this :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,390 ✭✭✭baldshin

My payment was confirmed overnight and also got a confirmation from hitjersey, now we wait!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

Any luck with the camera that guy?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭StickyMcGinty

Lads - does it have to be Visa? Mastercard not taken?

Visa or Western Union

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,614 ✭✭✭The Sparrow

Any luck with the camera that guy?

He must be working on the lighting. Gonna be a hell of a photo!

• Advertisement

What exactly are these customized jerseys and how do they differ from the normal ones?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,207 ✭✭✭maximoose

What exactly are these customized jerseys and how do they differ from the normal ones?

shirt printing

I am thinking they are grand, as it turns out, I sent payment twice by mistake, instead of ordering the 5 jerseys I wanted, I ordered 2 of each, 10 in total as I sent payment through twice by mistake.

They emailed me asking if I meant to do it, then refunded my second payment.

They posted my jerseys out today and gave me a tracking number for the package.

Have to say, I've sent them about 10 questions, the customer service has been excellent which is normally a feature these sites don't offer.

I hoping to get them in a week, will post pictures when I do. Also praying for decent quality, but if not, 5 jerseys cost me €75, hardly something to lose sleep over.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

I'm the same. Made a bollocks of my order and realized I could get 5 jerseys for just a little over what I'd have paid for one Ireland jersey. Sent them a load of questions about cancelling it and they said they would have no problem cancelling. Still waiting on the refund to go back into the account though before I order although I wouldn't worry seeing as I was sent a credit memo.

maximoose wrote: »

shirt printing

what I meant to ask was what are these Thai jerseys and how do they differ?

I got mixed up!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 575 ✭✭✭IrishKev

I was given a Tracking Number for EMS there yesterday by them, but it's still not returning any results on the tracking website. Anyone else with the same problem?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭ollie1

IrishKev wrote: »
    I was given a Tracking Number for EMS there yesterday by them, but it's still not returning any results on the tracking website. Anyone else with the same problem?

They send out tracking number before its picked up from them so will take a bit longer before shows up on website.

what I meant to ask was what are these Thai jerseys and how do they differ?

I got mixed up!

They look the same and feel the same

But handwash them only! The colours tend to fade into each other after a few washes

• Registered Users Posts: 1,191 ✭✭✭The_Hustler

Nothing! Just that it's not on the FAI website!

Not sure where you've been looking

http://www.faishop.com/product/2011RANGE2011/2011Range/IRELANDADULTAWAYSHORTSLEEVEJERSEY

Want to get a polo without that horrible sponsor sign in the middle. A few of them have them on the sleeve, which i could put up with.

• Advertisement

Want to get a polo without that horrible sponsor sign in the middle. A few of them have them on the sleeve, which i could put up with.
    Saw this one on Elvery's website which is very nice anyway IMO.

• Registered Users Posts: 525 ✭✭✭fluff_daddy

any ideas about sizes lads for that hitjerseys site

From the bits of info we have, it seems the sizings are slightly bigger than the usual, i.e the small size shirts from HitJersey are fitting as comfortably as normal medium size ones.

I can let you know for definite when my shirts arrive as I have ordered large, medium and small shirts!

From what one of posters said, the sizes are biggish. I'd usually wear between medium and large depending on the make, medium will be plenty for me in these.

• Registered Users Posts: 525 ✭✭✭fluff_daddy

cheers - when did u order nutzz

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 575 ✭✭✭IrishKev

I'd usually wear medium so bit the bullet a few days back and ordered everything in medium - better not be miles too big now... I'll let ye know if and when they arrive anyway

cheers - when did u order nutzz

A good few lol! Ireland home & away, Holland, Milan, Spain and a few others, myself and my mates just stuck in an order together.

EDIT: Thought you said 'what did I order', I ordered over the weekend!

Payment now processed and order showing as 'Handling'

Price wise to get the Jerseys to me, it works out as follows.
    Total was €166.95, so that equates to;

1 x Jersey @ $20.99 = €15.11
    1 x Jersey @ $18.99 = €13.67

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,491 ✭✭✭brick tamland

Just wondering

Has everyone ordered jerseys on the strenght of one poster, who said his wasn’t captured by customs but hasn’t posted any pics yet or have I missed something?

Seems odd, I wouldn’t be risking money like that

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,207 ✭✭✭maximoose

Just wondering

Has everyone ordered jerseys on the strenght of one poster, who said his wasn’t captured by customs but hasn’t posted any pics yet or have I missed something?

Seems odd, I wouldn’t be risking money like that

It appears that way yeah, I'm watching on intently :pac:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement