Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Online Jersey Stores

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,614 ✭✭✭The Sparrow

Right the jerseys look good so I'm gonna try and get an order sorted for Dublin and surrounds. If anyone is interested, drop me a PM over the next day or so and I'll try and organise it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,369 ✭✭✭UnitedIrishman

Ordered 4 Irish jerseys for meself and mates and that away German jersey just there now so I'm hoping it goes better than SoccerTriads where they decided to take my money and run.. or just hide.

Will post pics and info if and when they arrive. Anyone that's got them, how long did they usually take?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,979 ✭✭✭Vurnon San Benito

I'm quite experienced in the aul' importing jersey business, so I might clear a few things up for ye.

There are usually two different types of jerseys you can acquire; Chinese, and Thai.

1. Chinese are cheaper, and good quality - usually come with shorts as well.
    2. Thai jerseys are of the highest quality, usually a little bit more expensive & come without shorts. As close to the original as you can get, literally identical to the official.

Sizes cause a lot of confusion for people, and I can see why.

When it's marked as "Small" - it's a small mens. A Small mens of US measurements.
    So for a Small Germany jersey - the inch size is about 20.5 inches.: 41 in total.

For young lads, who are used to wearing Small mens, this will be a bit bigger than your norm.
    From that, you hopefully can work out what size fits you aptly.

As for customs, if you're ordering a single jersey, they'll get through no problem. I've brought in quantities in double figures and they've flown through. Although, that was a year ago mind.

All in all, either Chinese or Thai type jerseys - they're excellent quality, and value for money. The printing isn't bad either, but it's thin and has to be hand washed.

Hopefully cleared up a few things for ye!
    On a final note - might pick up that Germany one myself - it's unbelievable Jeff!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 575 ✭✭✭IrishKev

Doocey wrote: »
    I'm quite experienced in the aul' importing jersey business, so I might clear a few things up for ye.

There are usually two different types of jerseys you can acquire; Chinese, and Thai.

2. Thai jerseys are of the highest quality, usually a little bit more expensive & come without shorts. As close to the original as you can get, literally identical to the official.

When it's marked as "Small" - it's a small mens. A Small mens of US measurements.
    So for a Small Germany jersey - the inch size is about 20.5 inches.: 41 in total.

For young lads, who are used to wearing Small mens, this will be a bit bigger than your norm.

As for customs, if you're ordering a single jersey, they'll get through no problem. I've brought in quantities in double figures and they've flown through. Although, that was a year ago mind.

All in all, either Chinese or Thai type jerseys - they're excellent quality, and value for money. The printing isn't bad either, but it's thin and has to be hand washed.

On a final note - might pick up that Germany one myself - it's unbelievable Jeff!

Cheers for that, one thing though - the jerseys on HitJerseys are advertised as Thai versions but come with shorts... which one are they?

• Registered Users Posts: 525 ✭✭✭fluff_daddy

To Doocey :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

This is another general question for people who have done this before. In your experience have you ever had your jerseys taken by customs and if so how often does it happen?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Moneymaker

Definitely getting the German shirt. Wish adidas made the Irish shirts. Classy looking.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,359 ✭✭✭henke

It is just this point I would be worried about. Ordered loads myself in the past and they all got through but like you its been at least a year ago. I'd be concerned though that in the past year customs have hit harder on these jerseys judging by the problems people have had with jerseys from soccertriads.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,979 ✭✭✭Vurnon San Benito

IrishKev wrote: »
    Cheers for that, one thing though - the jerseys on HitJerseys are advertised as Thai versions but come with shorts... which one are they?

Well on most occasions, they just sell the jersey - however, in cases they can throw in the shorts too. If it says Thai, it should be Thai :)

There's not a lot of difference between the Chinese version and the Thai, but get the Thai if you can - it's the best of the best.

Well on most occasions, they just sell the jersey - however, in cases they can throw in the shorts too. If it says Thai, it should be Thai :)

There's not a lot of difference between the Chinese version and the Thai, but get the Thai if you can - it's the best of the best.

Cool, sound for that! Seems like they're pretty damn good quality, all I need now is a speedy trip through customs and we're home and dry! Need those cheap Irish tops before the plane to Poland and theres not a whole lot of time left

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 525 ✭✭✭fluff_daddy

now that thats all cleared up ...

'We are a leading OEM manufacturer in China mainly dealing with sports jerseys,'

http://www.hitjerseys.net/about-us.html

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,543 ✭✭✭A2LUE42

PM from facetofacebanff recieved this morning.
    As the soccer forum requires 50+ posts in order to register I am unable to post to this thread. I bought some jerseys from that hitjerseys website about two weeks ago. They arrived yesterday. No issues with customs and the jerseys came as described, they look the real deal :)

Here's a photo I took, feel free to share it with the other boards members on this thread.

http://tinypic.com/r/24felvr/6

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

A2LUE42 wrote: »

They look quality, is the order you sent in, still showing as handling?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

1ef99f03ed01150c8bd4b107aa432798.png

1ef99f03ed01150c8bd4b107aa432798.png

With abitta luck we won't need SoccerTriads anymore :D
    Great to have a choice regardless. Wonder how they're getting past customs?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,543 ✭✭✭A2LUE42

A2LUE42 wrote: »

Yep

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,037 ✭✭✭youcancallmeal

Mine is still showing as 'handling' and I ordered on Wednesday. Paid via western union and the money has been 'collected'

• Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭harpstilidie

I'd love to get the black Ireland 3rd jersey if someone wants to let me in on their order. I'm in Donegal though. Let me know if anyone can help :) thanks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,433 ✭✭✭Ant11

Alright Lads, only found this thread this morning, jerseys look good. Hope you all get your orders soon. Sent The Sparrow a PM about a Dublin order.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 871 ✭✭✭DULLAHAN2

I'd love to get the black Ireland 3rd jersey if someone wants to let me in on their order. I'm in Donegal though. Let me know if anyone can help :) thanks.

Where in donegal?

DULLAHAN2 wrote: »
    Where in donegal?

Ballybofey.

Ballybofey.

Sound will be heading up to letterkenny at the start of june. What size u want?

Sound will be heading up to letterkenny at the start of june. What size u want?

I can get it off you in Letterkenny no problem. Usually take a medium but sizing seems to be on the big side so probably a small. Is printing extra? Thanks man.

Also in Donegal, Would be interested in getting one jersey also? :)

I'm in Letterkenny most of the time.

I can get it off you in Letterkenny no problem. Usually take a medium but sizing seems to be on the big side so probably a small. Is printing extra? Thanks man.

Yeah it looks like a dollar extra per name and number
    henke wrote: »
    Also in Donegal, Would be interested in getting one jersey also? :)

I'm in Letterkenny most of the time.

Ok i can get both of you if you pass on the info to me what jersey etc. That will take me to 5 jerseys and free shipping

• Advertisement

Sounds good for us hitjerseys.net users

I'd say they're rerouting them somewhere or something? Or maybe customs think they've gotten rid of any counterfeit jerseys and aren't checking packages anymore

Ok i can get both of you if you pass on the info to me what jersey etc. That will take me to 5 jerseys and free shipping

Sent you a PM there. Thanks.

Thanks. PM sent.

Originally Posted by facetofacebanff

As the soccer forum requires 50+ posts in order to register I am unable to post to this thread. I bought some jerseys from that hitjerseys website about two weeks ago. They arrived yesterday. No issues with customs and the jerseys came as described, they look the real deal

Here's a photo I took, feel free to share it with the other boards members on this thread.

http://tinypic.com/r/24felvr/6

Anyone spot the difference in the Ireland jersey here and the real ones for sale? Minor difference though wouldn't put me off it.

Anyone spot the difference in the Ireland jersey here and the real ones for sale? Minor difference though wouldn't put me off it.

Gold stripes?

• Advertisement

Gold stripes?
    Nope think the gold stripes are on the real ones. You are on the right lines though it is colour related.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,718 ✭✭✭upandcumming

Nope think the gold stripes are on the real ones. You are on the right lines though it is colour related.

What is this? 20 questions? Does the winner get a big lollipop?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,614 ✭✭✭The Sparrow

What is it?

There's no difference I can tell. Maybe the fabric is different?

There are no dark green shades? Even that makes it look better than the real jersey IMO.

The difference is the crest. The one in the image has a white surround like the Ireland jerseys from a few years back. The ones out now have a green surround. Like I said small difference just wanted to see if anyone else noticed. Item still looks good quality though :).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,369 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

Thanks for that Doocey. Looking forward to the shorts as much as the kit I think! :D

Have you ever come across any J-League jerseys on any sites? The official price with shipping is too much. Over €150!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,558 ✭✭✭✭yabadabado

The difference is the crest. The one in the image has a white surround like the Ireland jerseys from a few years back. The ones out now have a green surround. Like I said small difference just wanted to see if anyone else noticed. Item still looks good quality though :).
    Sorry about the sizes of the images ,not the best at posting images.
    Ireland should be in white on a green surround.Also there is 2 different shades of green with one shade having dark lines running through it.
    This is what it should look like on the left and the pic from the previous page(post 1917) on the right:
    IMAG0040-3.jpg24felvr1.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,449 ✭✭✭wolfyboy555

Just placed my order there! 5 irish jerseys for heading to the euros. I've spent enough making sure i get to poland so didnt wanna fork out more for jerseys:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,563 ✭✭✭connundrum

Placed the order there, was brought to payment page, then it stalled.

Don't want to reprocess for fear of being charged twice.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

connundrum wrote: »
    Placed the order there, was brought to payment page, then it stalled.

Don't want to reprocess for fear of being charged twice.

No your fine. It says processing but it doesn't actually update, you just leave the page and then the seller will confirm the payment later tonight.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,558 ✭✭✭✭yabadabado

Lads I wouldnt be rushing to buy the Ireland home jersey from that site,looks a fairly poor copy tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭LETS BE AVN IT

Could someone post up pic of away Ireland shirt when they get it please ! Im a bit disappointed with home shirt tbh , the crest being wrong color will be fair noticeable standing next to people in the summer.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

Is anyone ordering any NBA/NFL jerseys off this hitjerseys website lads? I'd be very interested in seeing pictures of them when you get them if possible. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,369 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

NFL jerseys they have are wrong. The new ones are made from polyester, they are still using heavy mesh which is what the old Reebok ones were made from.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,563 ✭✭✭connundrum

Could someone post up pic of away Ireland shirt when they get it please ! Im a bit disappointed with home shirt tbh , the crest being wrong color will be fair noticeable standing next to people in the summer.

On the other hand, the extra €50 in my pocket will be noticeable too.

Win some/lose some.

I'm sending a jersey out to my brother in South Africa - he doesn't give a crap what the jersey is. Gonna give one to another lad for the €15 and keeping a green, white and black one for myself. If the trip goes the way I'm thinking, the jersey's might take a bit of a battering so I'm happy to leave em there as souvenirs for the Poles :)

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭LETS BE AVN IT

connundrum wrote: »
    On the other hand, the extra €50 in my pocket will be noticeable too.

Win some/lose some.

I'm sending a jersey out to my brother in South Africa - he doesn't give a crap what the jersey is. Gonna give one to another lad for the €15 and keeping a green, white and black one for myself. If the trip goes the way I'm thinking, the jersey's might take a bit of a battering so I'm happy to leave em there as souvenirs for the Poles :)

Ye but think of how ridiculous you will look at the bar with this white crest haha, ye I know there so cheap but all the other counties seem to be perfect , I sent them email pointing out there mistakes on home top maybe they will fix them , I know the white shirt has green crest too on official top to match vertical line so its important they have it correct.

If I get these in the post and they're not great, hopefully there'll be enough time to get some off SoccerTriads as I'd say they'd be pretty thorough in their accuracy with the real article. Probably offload those on the cheap then - assuming they get through customs in the first place that is

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

Ye but think of how ridiculous you will look at the bar with this white crest haha, ye I know there so cheap but all the other counties seem to be perfect , I sent them email pointing out there mistakes on home top maybe they will fix them , I know the white shirt has green crest too on official top to match vertical line so its important they have it correct.

I'm sorry but if anyone said something along the lines of "Oh my god, this guy's jersey has a coloured crest and everyone else's is white! lol!" in my local he would be laughed out of the place.

It matters sweet FA when a) You paid €15 and, b) You dont have a permanent advert for "3" on your chest.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 616 ✭✭✭NoelJ

Anyone have any idea if soccertriads are doing the Ireland jersey?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement