Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Online Jersey Stores

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 575 ✭✭✭IrishKev

NoelJ wrote: »
    Anyone have any idea if soccertriads are doing the Ireland jersey?

They are, should be available in the next week or 2

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,565 ✭✭✭✭yabadabado

I think the away shirt would be a better buy,not as much could be different as its a fairly plain shirt.The pic i posted earlier of my shirt compared to the hitjersey one ,there are a lot of mistakes in it.wrong crest,wrong colour gold stripes,no black stripes and only 1 shade of green.tbh its one of a the poorest fakes I have seen from these type sites and I have bought plenty of them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

Oatesy23 wrote: »
    NFL jerseys they have are wrong. The new ones are made from polyester, they are still using heavy mesh which is what the old Reebok ones were made from.

That doesn't bother me at all to be honest mate. I'd still buy some at that price.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

I don't know about you guys but I'd rather have a few minor differences in my 13 euro jersey (please be nice customs guys) than have the big awful 3 on the front. If it bothers you that much get the black one.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,565 ✭✭✭✭yabadabado

I don't know about you guys but I'd rather have a few minor differences in my 13 euro jersey (please be nice customs guys) than have the big awful 3 on the front. If it bothers you that much get the black one.

Look at the pic again,mine doesn't have 3 on the front.;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

yabadabado wrote: »
    Look at the pic again,mine doesn't have 3 on the front.;)

Never meant yours, the retail 3 sponsored Ireland jersey. I think the Hitjersey.net version is better.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,014 ✭✭✭✭Corholio

Thinking of ordering from hitjersey.net, is there any trick I should use with my address for customs, or do they arrive as normal?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,191 ✭✭✭The_Hustler

Mikeyt086 wrote: »
    I'm sorry but if anyone said something along the lines of "Oh my god, this guy's jersey has a coloured crest and everyone else's is white! lol!" in my local he would be laughed out of the place.

He would be laughed out of the place because everyone else's would not be white, unless they bought from hitjerseys (or have an old one)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭ollie1

Has anyones jersey's shipped yet? mine still says handling.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,763 ✭✭✭Jax Teller

ollie1 wrote: »
    Has anyones jersey's shipped yet? mine still says handling.

Mine have moved from Badong in china to Beijing .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,545 ✭✭✭A2LUE42

Mine have moved from Badong in china to Beijing .

When did you place that order? and was there printing to do on any of the Jerseys ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,763 ✭✭✭Jax Teller

A2LUE42 wrote: »
    When did you place that order? and was there printing to do on any of the Jerseys ?

Last Tuesday i ordered them . No printing on any of the jerseys .

SoccerTriads have added the home green Irish shirt to their collection, with the 3 logo optional. Any orders will be shipped late May/early June.
    http://www.soccertriads.com/pre-order-ireland-home-jersey-12/13.html

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,510 ✭✭✭recyclops

so my jerseys from hit are shipped so it seems ive got a tracking number from ems but not a verification code so cant track the darn thing, where is it would i get a verification code cant find it anywhere

recyclops wrote: »
    so my jerseys from hit are shipped so it seems ive got a tracking number from ems but not a verification code so cant track the darn thing, where is it would i get a verification code cant find it anywhere

The verification code is just to make sure you're human, you should see a picture when you click on the box and enter in the digits
    The tracking number probably won't work for the first few days it didn't for me - and the latest tracking is 'Despatched from Beijing' with the past 3 days

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,258 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

IrishKev wrote: »
    SoccerTriads have added the home green Irish shirt to their collection, with the 3 logo optional. Any orders will be shipped late May/early June.
    http://www.soccertriads.com/pre-order-ireland-home-jersey-12/13.html

In that case, the group stages will be well under way or even over by the time they arrive!

Will order anyway I guess.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭StickyMcGinty

Did an order there myself, how long did delivery take for you lot?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,362 ✭✭✭fox007

Corholio wrote: »
    Thinking of ordering from hitjersey.net, is there any trick I should use with my address for customs, or do they arrive as normal?

Was thinking of ordering the Ireland away jersey BUT $30.00 just for shipping!! Or free if you order 5 or more anyone interested in a shared order??

Or is anyone doing a shared order pm me please I'm in Dublin

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,836 ✭✭✭Vokes

recyclops wrote: »
    Mine got shipping this morning too. You should see a captcha image displaying the verification code (unless your browser is blocking it).

No tracking info is returned for mine yet. Suspect i'll see some change on it in a few days as per IrishKev's post above.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 31,954 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

dinneenp never PM'd back.
    I wanna get the LA Galaxy black kit.

I'm in Clondalkin, can be in Dublin city, Galway city or Tuam in Galway if anyone is doing an order from those areas?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,643 ✭✭✭Luap

I would be also interested in a shared delivery will also pay for postage down south.

If anyone needs a person then P'M me.

• Registered Users Posts: 598 ✭✭✭Whippersnapper

Anyone know if anywhere is stocking the German away jersey, youths? Have looked everywhere and can find home and away jerseys for most major European teams but only the home German one. So frustrating.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,949 ✭✭✭Samich

Hello peeps, I'm not sure if the companies would do this, but I know when I order stuff from America, I ask the sender to mark the package as a gift, so I don't have to pay customs or tax :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,086 ✭✭✭bren2001

I would be also interested in a shared delivery. I'm based in Dublin.

If anyone needs a person then P'M me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,207 ✭✭✭maximoose

Triads seem to be at their messing around again. Ordered on 27/04, got update from Google Checkout that triads had marked it as dispatched on 04/05. So I emailed yesterday to see if there were tracking details yet, and they say it hasn't been dispatched at all as one shirt was out of stock. Think this will be my last order from them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,101 ✭✭✭NUTZZ

My jerseys have finally shipped after ordering on May 7th! I did have problems with one of the jersey not being available in different sizes so that slowed it down. They said the would refund me the money for that particular shirt.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,545 ✭✭✭A2LUE42

NUTZZ wrote: »
    My jerseys have finally shipped after ordering on May 7th! I did have problems with one of the jersey not being available in different sizes so that slowed it down. They said the would refund me the money for that particular shirt.
    What Jersey was causing the problem?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,101 ✭✭✭NUTZZ

What Jersey was causing the problem?
    LA Galaxy home, it seems to be out of stock in lot of sizes even after they told me it was available, so that slowed up my order a lot.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,711 ✭✭✭keano_afc

Tiredness is affecting me today. Just read this thread title as "online Jersey Shore". That would be awful.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 250 ✭✭Funky G

Just ordered 5 jerseys from hit jersey.

Got 5% discount for paying with the visa and free shipping when you order 5 jerseys. They say that they are PayPal certified but there was no option to pay via PayPal - just visa and western union. They give 8% discount if you pay with western union.

Getting all 3 of the Ireland jerseys without the 3 logo, The missus wanted the Ireland jersey in white, and the green Germany away jersey.

Here's hoping they'll be here by June 10th.....

As soon as they arrive i'll put up some photos and pray that customs don't come begging.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,954 ✭✭✭counterlock

Funky G wrote: »
    As soon as they arrive i'll put up some photos and pray that customs don't come begging.....

Dont worry, they wont. They'll just "destroy" the jerseys

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,369 ✭✭✭UnitedIrishman

Funky G wrote: »

Dont worry, they wont. They'll just "destroy" the jerseys

Do they tell you they've been destroyed?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭StickyMcGinty

Do they tell you they've been destroyed?

you get a letter from them saying this afaik

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,954 ✭✭✭counterlock

Yea you just get a letter saying they have been seized and will be destroyed. I'd say the lads in customs must have a different jersey for everyday of the year at this stage :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,301 ✭✭✭blue-army

Lads I emailed the site and they confirmed that the crest is white on the home jersey, and not the green as shown in the actual image. :/

Has anyone got the away kit yet? I'm mad for a sponsorless jersey but not buying a home one with an old crest!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,366 ✭✭✭henke

blue-army wrote: »
    Lads I emailed the site and they confirmed that the crest is white on the home jersey, and not the green as shown in the actual image. :/

Has anyone got the away kit yet? I'm mad for a sponsorless jersey but not buying a home one with an old crest!

That is disappointing. I wonder will soccertriads by shipping it with a green crest. A good quality one with no 3 sponsor would look the part.

Starting to think the away jersey will have the wrong crest as well :(

I tweeted to SoccerTriads about the crest of their Irish shirt, no reply as of yet but they're usually good for answering questions. I'd say the away shirt is probably the same unfortunately :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,454 ✭✭✭✭Liam O

Starting to think the away jersey will have the wrong crest as well :(
    big freaking deal...

Liam O wrote: »
    big freaking deal...

It is when they have photos of the jersey with the right crest on the website.
    I wouldn't have bought it had I known.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,454 ✭✭✭✭Liam O

big freaking deal...

It is when they have photos of the jersey with the right crest on the website.
    I wouldn't have bought it had I known.
    you should return it so and pay the 40 or 50 euro extra for the proper coloured crest.

you should return it so and pay the 40 or 50 euro extra for the proper coloured crest.

It doesn't bother me having the wrong crest I am still going to wear it.

Just they should have mentioned it on the website saying it has the wrong crest.

Think I would rather keep my extra 50 Euro and have a few pints :D
    I got 5 jerseys for the price of 1 so I am not complaining.

I would say soccertriads will have the correct crest as they have this image on their site:

http://www.soccertriads.com/images/cache/ireland_badge.600.png

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,369 ✭✭✭UnitedIrishman

henke wrote: »
    I would say soccertriads will have the correct crest as they have this image on their site:

http://www.soccertriads.com/images/cache/ireland_badge.600.png

Dunno if anyone else has had the same experience with soccertriads but I never received any jersey from them after ordering. Ordered a clearance shirt to see would it arrive and after a couple of emails they stopped replying and jersey never came, PayPal were no use in resolving it either.

Dunno if anyone else has had the same experience with soccertriads but I never received any jersey from them after ordering. Ordered a clearance shirt to see would it arrive and after a couple of emails they stopped replying and jersey never came, PayPal were no use in resolving it either.

Same happened to me and I will never buy from them again.

I've had great experience with SoccerTriads. The jerseys I got a year or two ago were excellent quality, and the ones I didn't I got my money back - had to open a case with PayPal alright but just went through the motions and got it no bother.
    People giving out about not getting refunds obviously f!cked up their applications or waited too long

Also had good experience with them. Jerseys usually quality. I also know from opening PayPal disputes on ebay you have plenty of time to open a dispute and if you haven't got delivery by this date you should have no problem getting a refund providing you open the dispute.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,301 ✭✭✭blue-army

big freaking deal...

Ah in fairness it's bad form to sent out a jersey clearly different to what's in the picture!
    Given that you're being basically made buy 5 shirts, which could be seized by customs with potentially no refund... you'd expect it to match the picture!

Saying that, it's still worth a gamble.. hope the away one's good quality. :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,207 ✭✭✭maximoose

I've ordered loads over the years from them and have usually always been delighted with the service and quality of the jersey.

Had two jerseys seized by customs last summer but I was offerered replacements and had them posted to my address in NI no problems.

Lately though they are doing my head in.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,161 ✭✭✭dinneenp

Sorry for anyone who PM'ed me about getting a group delivery to Galway.
    After reading some more I'd be slow to do it in case they're seized and the bigger the shipment the more likely to get stopped I'd presume

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement