Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Online Jersey Stores

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,957 ✭✭✭The Volt

Order from hitjerseys is still showing as 'Handling' having ordered last Friday

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭ollie1

Voltwad wrote: »
    Order from hitjerseys is still showing as 'Handling' having ordered last Friday

I ordered last Wednesday night and still showing up as handling as well.

Its probably all of us ordering they can't keep up with the demand :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,037 ✭✭✭youcancallmeal

ollie1 wrote: »
    I ordered last Wednesday night and still showing up as handling as well.

Its probably all of us ordering they can't keep up with the demand :pac:

You need to get on to them because one of the jerseys you ordered probably isn't in stock and it seems they don't bother to tell you? I ordered 8 jerseys last Wednesday as well and it turns one of them wasn't in stock so it is holding it up. I only found this out by emailing them yesterday to see why its still 'handling'. I'm going to email them again today and if they can't give me an estimate as to when the jersey is in stock I'm just going to change my order.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,959 ✭✭✭Jesus Shaves

Been following this thread with interest the last few weeks
    Is there a reason why it's harder for these jersey's to get through customs in Ireland than say England, France etc.

The reason i ask is because i'll be in Majorca in June and if it's easier to get the jersey's shipped there that's where i'll order them too
    Any threads on the customs matter?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 575 ✭✭✭IrishKev

darokane wrote: »
    Been following this thread with interest the last few weeks
    Is there a reason why it's harder for these jersey's to get through customs in Ireland than say England, France etc.

The reason i ask is because i'll be in Majorca in June and if it's easier to get the jersey's shipped there that's where i'll order them too
    Any threads on the customs matter?

The reason it's harder to get into Ireland is just because customs decided to be pricks sometime last year, and started to seize everybody's jerseys. One way to bypass customs taking your tops is by giving your. order a Belfast postcode. That'll send package to the North, where a sound sorting guy should hopefully redirect out down south, which will then completely bypass Dublin. Your way would work aswell though.
    My tracking number still just shows 'Left Beijing' with 4 or 5 days... Anyone else with the same problem?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,543 ✭✭✭A2LUE42

I mailed them yesterday and haven't received a reply. Just mailed again now.

Order 100818xxx placed on 5/9/12 is still showing as 'handling', Can you please advise if there is some delay or issue with this order or when I can expect delivery? Regards, xxxxxxxx

• Registered Users Posts: 525 ✭✭✭fluff_daddy

My order was placed on Sat - Its says 'Shipped' now. so dont know how long it will take now. Anyone at all get jerseys apart from that_guy

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭rickyjb

My order was placed on Sat - Its says 'Shipped' now. so dont know how long it will take now. Anyone at all get jerseys apart from that_guy

I placed an order on Sunday, hopefully it won't be too much longer so. Does it have an estimated delivery date once it's been shipped? Is it with UPS? Thanks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,543 ✭✭✭A2LUE42

rickyjb wrote: »
    I placed an order on Sunday, hopefully it won't be too much longer so. Does it have an estimated delivery date once it's been shipped? Is it with UPS? Thanks.

What did you order ?

Just wondering if its a specific jersey on the order that is holding mine up.

• Advertisement

rickyjb wrote: »

No sign of a date or delivery menthod from what i can see

No sign of a date or delivery menthod from what i can see

Is it EMS shipping it? if so they can be quick about 3/4 days.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭rickyjb

A2LUE42 wrote: »
    What did you order ?

Just wondering if its a specific jersey on the order that is holding mine up.

I ordered 7 Ireland jerseys in total for a group of lads, 5 home, the white away and the black 3rd one. 2 of the home ones had names or numbers on them, not sure how much time that adds to the handling part of the process.

I did get a query back almost straight away from "me Julie" about the number I'd requested on one of them (was I sure I wanted JOHN 3:7 and not john 37:pac:) so they've definitely looked at the order and all that.

Not too optimistic now about customs, has anyone else successfully gotten stuff delivered to Ireland from hitjersey recently (bar that-guy)? Used my work address so it includes the company name, not sure if that'll help or not.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,563 ✭✭✭connundrum

Received this email yesterday:
    Order # Date Ship To Order Total Order Status
    1008***** 5/13/12 connundrum US$90.20 Shipped

When I checked on ems-tracking.net:
    No information of your tracking number (EE68166******) has been received yet. Please try again later or contact EMS China.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,369 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

Give it time to register in the EMS system. It has taken 2-3 days after receiving the tracking code for it to show up for me sometimes.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,449 ✭✭✭wolfyboy555

Ordered mine sunday and it was shipped y.day! No ems tracking yet! Just hoping customs dont destroy them! I wont mind if it is stopped and I have to pay vat!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,836 ✭✭✭Vokes

IrishKev wrote: »
    My tracking number still just shows 'Left Beijing' with 4 or 5 days... Anyone else with the same problem?
    My tracking number has a 'Dispatched from Beijing' status for some time earlier this morning.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Moneymaker

Placed an order last night.

Pretty big sweat til they arrive now(if they ever do).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,101 ✭✭✭NUTZZ

Moneymaker wrote: »
    Pretty big sweat til they arrive now(if they ever do).

Will you really worry that much?? I think you should stick with buying legit shirts, these Thai ones will blow your blood pressure through the roof!

If the worst happens you can get them to send the shirts again and try a Belfast address or look for a refund.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 710 ✭✭✭Victor McDade

Just received my order of the following from hitjerseys, in case anyone was wondering about quality/consistency:

Ireland away white - white background in the logo rather than green, same as their home tops, very minor issue imo
    Ireland away navy - correct green background in this logo, looks perfect
    Fiorentina home - last years top, looks identical
    LA Galaxy home - Logo missing 2 stars at top, lettering on the name (KEANE) isn't the same as official but the number looks good. Everything else is OK
    USA away thailand version - for a mate, didn't open it but looks identical in the bag

You know by the fabric they're not legit, but quality isn't bad. Not going to risk a machine wash though. They all have the odd loose thread but even originals have those!
    Overall, good experience with the site, gonna order again :D

LA Galaxy home - Logo missing 2 stars at top, lettering on the name (KEANE) isn't the same as official but the number looks good. Everything originals have

The two stars aren't missing, there are two versions of the LA Galaxy shirt, the 'authentic one', $110, comes with the MLS Cup winners badge and 2 stars over the crest, and then there's the 'replica one', $80, which comes without the two mentioned!
    Hitjerseys are selling the replica one, like all of the other Chinese/Thai stores.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,763 ✭✭✭Jax Teller

When did you order Victor ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭harpstilidie

Just received my order of the following from hitjerseys, in case anyone was wondering about quality/consistency:

Ireland away white - white background in the logo rather than green, same as their home tops, very minor issue imo
    LA Galaxy home - Logo missing 2 stars at top, lettering on the name (KEANE) isn't the same as official but the number looks good. Everything else is OK
    USA away thailand version - for a mate, didn't open it but looks identical in the bag

You know by the fabric they're not legit, but quality isn't bad. Not going to risk a machine wash though. They all have the odd loose thread but even originals have those!

Do you mean the Ireland black away jersey and not navy?

Wonder why they have the right logo for the black shirts and not for the white and green tops? They'd have to be the one Irish version I'm not getting!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,558 ✭✭✭✭yabadabado

Will you post up pictures of the Irish shirts you got?

Wonder why they have the right logo for the black shirts and not for the white and green tops? They'd have to be the one Irish version I'm not getting!

The black shirts have been around for a long time on the Chinese scene so they have been perfected. The home and away shirts are new to it as they have become more in demand for the Euro's.

Glad to hear Victor - yea how long did it take since you ordered and are sizes slightly bigger than should be as weve been told

NUTZZ wrote: »

The black shirts have been around for a long time on the Chinese scene so they have been perfected. The home and away shirts are new to it as they have become more in demand for the Euro's.

I know yeah but it's a no brainer to use to same crest on the white and green as on the navy I would've thought? I mean they obviously have them available if they have them on one of the jerseys, you'd think turns have common sense and use them for the others too :/

This is the away shirt with white crest that hitjerseys are selling;

Free-shipping-Newest-Ireland-National-team-away-white-and-green-stripes-soccer-jersey-mix-order-size.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

This is the away shirt with white crest that hitjerseys are selling;

Free-shipping-Newest-Ireland-National-team-away-white-and-green-stripes-soccer-jersey-mix-order-size.jpg

Shorts look the biz aswell. :cool:

Do you get the shorts as well as the jersey?

• Advertisement

ollie1 wrote: »
    Do you get the shorts as well as the jersey?

Yup!

Ordered on the 8th, but I'm in the states, should be similar delivery times though
    Do you mean the Ireland black away jersey and not navy?

Crap, yeah, sorry, it is black. I was looking at the USA top when I was typing.
    yabadabado wrote: »
    Will you post up pictures of the Irish shirts you got?

Pics to follow when I get the camera battery charged up a bit
    Glad to hear Victor - yea how long did it take since you ordered and are sizes slightly bigger than should be as weve been told

Sizes are a bit bigger than normal IMO, I ordered mediums. The black is 106cm under the arms, the white is 108

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,369 ✭✭✭UnitedIrishman

Pics to follow when I get the camera battery charged up a bit

2 weeks time then so? :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Moneymaker

Will you really worry that much?? I think you should stick with buying legit shirts, these Thai ones will blow your blood pressure through the roof!

If the worst happens you can get them to send the shirts again and try a Belfast address or look for a refund.

At 70+ euro a pop? **** that. I'm out of work and I don't have the money to be buying them at that price. I'll take my chances and i'm sure thats a pov shared by many others.

My photography skills are not the best but here ye go!

HcQOc.jpg
    Dvazl.jpg
    gt2ZP.jpg
    SNKQN.jpg
    V086H.jpg
    omF3E.jpg

As far as fakes go, those Irish shirts don't look the best. The crests look quite poor and are completely misaligned.

I know you cant really give out about €14.50 though!

Genuinely hadn't even noticed the crests were misaligned.
    I guess it depends individually on how important something like that is, and as you say, €14.50

I guess it depends individually on how important something like that is, and as you say, €14.50

Hey Victor, cheers for the pics, appreciate them. Can I ask about your tracking number on EMS though - mines stuck on having left Beijing since the 11th, and nothing else has registered. What did it say on yours?
    Cheers

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,592 ✭✭✭davehey79

the younger brother got a delivery yesterday from www.topreplicajerseys.com hadn't heard of them myself. But the delivery was posted out from China via EMS on the 10th of May and arrived in Longford on the 16th so can't complain about the delivery speed. He got the new Arsenal jersey and the new Holland away. I'vE attached a few pics of the Holland as he collected them before i could snap the Arsenal one.
    IMG_1025.jpg
    IMG_1024.jpg
    4c2588cc.jpg
    IMG_1027.jpg
    IMG_1026.jpg
    b32b2c34.jpg
    IMG_1028.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭harpstilidie

Thanks for the pictures. The black one looks good so can't complain. It seems to be the best.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 189 ✭✭Maddylicious

I've been following this thread for a while to see feedback from people who've purchased and received their jerseys. Wasn't interested in an Irish jersey as I think both the home and away jerseys are muck in general (authentic or not). I was thinking of getting one or two international jerseys, namely holland and Germany away... Have to say that I'm a bit disappointed with the holland away jersey as the number 9 and the crest is a different colour orange from the orange part with the Nike swoosh. Call me fussy but that'd annoy the h'll out of me. Think I'd rather save my money and buy a t shirt.. Thanks for posting the photo davehey. If anyone gets this jersey off hit jerseys and could post a photo that'd be great :-)

Victor did you get shorts ?

hitjerseys have 2 sections on their site. Normal & Thai. Normal you get jersey & shorts. Thai you get Better quality jersey but no shorts.

My shipment is in Ireland .

Track it here you need to select your country as Ireland or wherver you live ?

Capture.PNG

My shipment is in Ireland .

Track it here you need to select your country as Ireland or wherver you live ?

Capture.PNG

Nice looks like its past customs then :) When did you order

8th of may . Pretty good delivery times .

• Advertisement

8th of may . Pretty good delivery times .

Sweet, mine are down as ' Item Received' in Portlaoise Ovr, whatever that means. I presume customs are in Dublin and not Portlaoise?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭StickyMcGinty

Victor did you get shorts ?

hitjerseys have 2 sections on their site. Normal & Thai. Normal you get jersey & shorts. Thai you get Better quality jersey but no shorts.

Would deffo prefer the better quality shirts. Is it worth cancelling my order and getting the Thai version instead?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,954 ✭✭✭counterlock

Have to say that I'm a bit disappointed with the holland away jersey as the number 9 and the crest is a different colour orange from the orange part with the Nike swoosh. Call me fussy but that'd annoy the h'll out of me. Think I'd rather save my money and buy a t shirt.. Thanks for posting the photo davehey. If anyone gets this jersey off hit jerseys and could post a photo that'd be great :-)

Im sure Lifestyle will be delighted to take sixty quid off you for the real deal and they'll even relieve you of another 20 for printing.

On the last page there are some pics of the ireland jerseys from hitjerseys and a few pages back, that_guy put up some of the germany away and dortmund home. Both look amazing - same cannot be said for his choice of bed sheets :pac:

Would deffo prefer the better quality shirts. Is it worth cancelling my order and getting the Thai version instead?

I would contact them and ask can ya cancel if your thinkin of doing that. Im putting in another order this week now that the feedback is good and im gonna go for the Thai ones this time [Havent got my initial order yet]

Sweet, mine are down as ' Item Received' in Portlaoise Ovr, whatever that means. I presume customs are in Dublin and not Portlaoise?

Just looked it up and realised customs are based in Portlaoise. Am I screwed?
    2j3kwhj.png

EDIT: Wait, entered Coletrickle88's code into An Post and looked up history, yours was at that stage yesterday. Should be fine (fingers crossed). Kind of weird though as I ordered my stuff like 2 days before you!

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement