Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Online Jersey Stores

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

Just as a bit of confidence booster for anybody ordering I asked for a refund a week ago on a order I wanted to change. They said they'd let me add to the order but I told them I'd rather get a refund (just to see if it was dodgy) and today it was fully refunded.

Hope that calms ye a bit as they do refunds so I'm a lot more confident should you not receive an order you'll get money back.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,384 ✭✭✭baldshin

My An Post tracking says "Item sent to customs." :( Lucky buggers who managed to get through!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,207 ✭✭✭maximoose

baldshin wrote: »
    My An Post tracking says "Item sent to customs." :( Lucky buggers who managed to get through!

I wouldn't worry about that yet, that happens with everything IIRC. If there's no change after a day or so, THEN you can write that package off

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,614 ✭✭✭The Sparrow

Ah no... that sucks man!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 575 ✭✭✭IrishKev

:( Unlucky man, at least you should get a refund no problems. Was that an order from HitJerseys yeah? Any chance of your order tracking number just to have a look at the An Post log?

IrishKev wrote: »
    :( Unlucky man, at least you should get a refund no problems. Was that an order from HitJerseys yeah? Any chance of your order tracking number just to have a look at the An Post log?

Yup 5 Ireland shirts from Hitjerseys. Fingers crossed they sort me out but not holding my breath!
    Tracking no. is EE686488275CN if ye wanna have a look yerselves!

Cheers for that, mine says the first part about the Portlaoise Ovr but that's it as of yet, just crossing my fingers now that it doesn't get sent over to customs.
    Hopefully you might be ok and they might just want the €20 tax or whatever!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

From my experience it'll be curtains for the jerseys! Had a few confiscated when ordering from Talesofsoccer but now when I order I put 'United Kingdom' as the country and Ireland in the part of the address you type in. They get sent by DHL and I've not had any stopped sinced I changed.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭rickyjb

Genuinely hadn't even noticed the crests were misaligned.
    I guess it depends individually on how important something like that is, and as you say, €14.50

Are the sizes bigger than expected or standard?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,763 ✭✭✭Jax Teller

My jerseys were delivered :) I'll throw pics up later on .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,771 ✭✭✭✭Paul Tergat

How long it take from order to delivery?

Did you just use your standard address (i.e. no mention of UK anywhere?)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,369 ✭✭✭UnitedIrishman

3-4 days now and tracking number showing as not available or unknown. Take this long for many others?

Sorry bout all the questions but if and when the jerseys arrive I'll throw up pics and give full details of order dates etc!

Nice one, what jerseys did you get? still annoyed that yours got delivered faster than mine even though I ordered two days earlier! :p Hope I don't pay the price now with customs

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,543 ✭✭✭A2LUE42

my order from the 9th is still at a status of 'Handling' and they are not replying to emails.. not impressed at all.

How long it take from order to delivery?

Did you just use your standard address (i.e. no mention of UK anywhere?)

Just normal

Dublin
    Ireland .

9 days From order to delivery

I got Ireland home and away (white one ) Germany home and away and a Holland away .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,771 ✭✭✭✭Paul Tergat

Just normal

Dublin
    Ireland .

9 days From order to delivery

I got Ireland home and away (white one ) Germany home and away and a Holland away .

Finding the sizing ok?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,037 ✭✭✭youcancallmeal

A2LUE42 wrote: »
    my order from the 9th is still at a status of 'Handling' and they are not replying to emails.. not impressed at all.

What email address are you using? I've been in touch with them multiple times and they have answered all my questions with a day

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 710 ✭✭✭Victor McDade

IrishKev wrote: »
    Hey Victor, cheers for the pics, appreciate them. Can I ask about your tracking number on EMS though - mines stuck on having left Beijing since the 11th, and nothing else has registered. What did it say on yours?
    Cheers

Kev, I see your stuff is in customs now, I had the same but got released 7 hours later. I wouldn't worry about it for a while, if there's no update after a couple of days you can contact them and at least then you'll know
    Victor did you get shorts ?

hitjerseys have 2 sections on their site. Normal & Thai. Normal you get jersey & shorts. Thai you get Better quality jersey but no shorts.

Yep, shorts came with both. Quality isn't great, just plain green shorts / black shorts with the logo and umbro printed on the legs. About 45 cm long
    rickyjb wrote: »
    Are the sizes bigger than expected or standard?

I ordered mediums, the black is 106cm under the arms, the white is 108, a little smaller than their own size chart. But they are loose fitting IMO, I usually wear medium anyway, and these are probably a bit looser fitting than normal

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Moneymaker

A2LUE42 wrote: »

I've had all my emails replied to in under a day. Check your spam folder or that you reg'd with the same email?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 710 ✭✭✭Victor McDade

The shorts for those interested. Meant to say yesterday, the umbro logo is embroidered onto the white top and green shorts, but on the black it's printed on, seems a bit cheaper

Eophp.jpg
    npdlZ.jpg
    AdguY.jpg
    evTWP.jpg

Have to say, the logos look pretty pants quality...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,449 ✭✭✭wolfyboy555

What are people expecting for 15 quid? An actual full quality replica? A jersey and shorts for 15 bills are not gonne be brilliant but the quality of pics so far shows they aren't terrible either

What are people expecting for 15 quid? An actual full quality replica? A jersey and shorts for 15 bills are not gonne be brilliant but the quality of pics so far shows they aren't terrible either

Not full quality nope, but I've bought plenty over the years including 7 so far this year for €15-18 quid each and they look substantially better than the pictures posted of jerseys from hitjerseys so far

Have you placed an order off hitjerseys? I waiting on white and black irish!

Haven't used them yet no, was waiting to see what other people's experiences were like. Pics so far don't look great. I'll wait until Coletrickle throws up his photos up before ordering/avoiding!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,399 ✭✭✭xtal191

Anyone going to order the Ireland jersey from soccertriads??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

xtal191 wrote: »
    Anyone going to order the Ireland jersey from soccertriads??

Maybe. If I'm not happy with the jerseys from HitJersey I'll be ordering the Ireland shirt and the United shirt from SoccerTriads. I trust them to have only the best quality.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,732 ✭✭✭Reganio 2

But they aren't delivering it till the start of June so you will be quite lucky to get it for the Euro's groups.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,399 ✭✭✭xtal191

Reganio 2 wrote: »
    But they aren't delivering it till the start of June so you will be quite lucky to get it for the Euro's groups.

Might have it for the second and third games though and soccertriads seem to have the best quality jerseys. And you can order just one jersey instead of having to get 5.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,543 ✭✭✭A2LUE42

What email address are you using? I've been in touch with them multiple times and they have answered all my questions with a day

Using the livezilla tool and the hitjerseys@gmail.com. I have also now mailed the shootjerseys@gmail.com.

I had replies before I placed the orders in relation to delivery times, but not now since it seems to still be sitting there at a 'handling' status.

• Advertisement

Try this email address cs@e-comservice.com

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭Ste-

How are they getting jerseys in now. they have been caught by customs for a while now.

I'll have the pics up in a few mins .

Ireland home and away are just like the others have got so far . White crest and ain't great quality at all .

Other 3 jerseys look grand though the shorts are awesome aswell .

Ordered all medium 2 x Ireland &1 holland are perfect fit . 2 Germany are more like a large but no big deal . Better to be too big than too small

My tracking status has changed from "sent to customs" to "held by customs", am I the only one who got caught!? So annoying!

My tracking status has changed from "sent to customs" to "held by customs", am I the only one who got caught!? So annoying!

That sucks! I've a feeling the same will happen mine. I never have any luck with customs for some reason

70be2356.jpg

854ec006.jpg

55037363.jpg

8733b1ef.jpg

38340ac0.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,369 ✭✭✭UnitedIrishman

That Ireland home looks shocking to be fair.

It's not as good as the other international fakes but still worth the 15 euro.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

@Coletrickle88 are the shorts looking ok?

@Coletrickle88 are the shorts looking ok?

Shorts are Quality Yeah real comfy .

• Advertisement

Got the following PM from celtic_elmo
    hey, i cant post on the soccer forum, so hoping you can pass on my experience. I got my 5 jerseys today. Ireland away, Germany away, Real Madrid new home, LA Galaxy home and utd home. All except the Ireland jersey are the thai version and the quality is way better. Irish one just doesnt look or feel great. All the thai version ones i got are excellent, esp the Madrid home and Germany away. You dont get shorts with the thai ones but really are top notch. I have gotten jerseys off other sites over the years and to be honest i think this Madrid top is best ever.

Your germany tops look decent up there, Ireland... not so sure :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Moneymaker

Yeah my order is all Thai versions. I've heard they're far better.

• Registered Users Posts: 629 ✭✭✭The Radiator

Those who got medium size on hitjerseys, what size do ye normally take. I'm usually a small mens, would be medium be too big?
    I hate when a jersey is baggy so not sure whether to order or not

The Ireland home and Netherlands away jerseys above don't look great. The Germany ones look excellent tbf

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

Cheers for the pics Cole, I ordered on the same day as you so I'm hoping for my jerseys tomorrow, although I got printing on all of mine which I'm sure will delay them, I lost my tracking code too which is annoying.

The Ireland home looks poor, this isnt a problem for me as I actually got the real one free from Boyle Sports thanks to Bargain Alerts a while back, I just wanted a sponsorless and printed one, I'll probably give it to a mate. The away one does look good however, happy enough. I reckon I'll email Soccer Triads and ask them what their new method of getting shirts delivered to Ireland is, and maybe for pics of the Ireland shirt, I trust their quality and I still want a decent sponsorless Ireland shirt!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭ollie1

I got a email from Julie saying it would be another 2-3 days before my jerseys are to ship as they did not have some of them in stock yet.

Shorts are Quality Yeah real comfy .

Did you have to pay any vat when your order arrived?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,359 ✭✭✭henke

Hey does anyone know is the United jersey available to ship right now on soccertriads?

I know they are saying they can ship to Ireland again but I am thinking of trying out the Ireland, United Kindgom trick to see how it goes and just want to order the one jersey.

Did you have to pay any vat when your order arrived?

No never have an any jerseys I've ordered

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

No never have an any jerseys I've ordered

Just curious but what did they put on the customs declaration? :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 189 ✭✭Maddylicious

Thanks for the photos coletrickle. Germany home and away really do look great :-) the rest not so much.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement