Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Online Jersey Stores

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,191 ✭✭✭The_Hustler

I am disappointed by the look of the Ireland jerseys, especially the home one. I have the proper ones but wouldn't have minded these to wear while over there too, plus the Poland one.

For the price, most people would be happy.

At least they're not these:

20120517113655455.jpg

20120517113654625.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,369 ✭✭✭✭Liam O

hmm, was thinking of ordering based on reviews in here, might hold off on the Ireland ones, already have a proper home one but wanted a couple of others to wear in Poland. May wait to see if they get the new United jersey in soon and if they get a thai version of the new Milan one which looks the business. The black Ireland one doesn't seem too bad and I'll probably pick up one of the German ones.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,543 ✭✭✭A2LUE42

Got a reply overnight..

"Hi xxxx,

Really sorry for the long delay. We run out of the black Ireland jerseys and it will take about 2-3 days to sihp the order.

Regards,
    JULIE"

Which is a pain.. as the reason for ordering was to have something for the game on the 26th.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 575 ✭✭✭IrishKev

'ON ROUTE TO CUSTOMER' :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

So the few who have ordered early so far have cleared customs?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,222 ✭✭✭✭Will I Amnt

Anyone know how/if soccertriads are getting through customs now they are delivering here again??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,763 ✭✭✭Jax Teller

cambo2008 wrote: »
    Anyone know how/if soccertriads are getting through customs now they are delivering here again??

They say they are and even if they get taken by customs they'll give you a refund .

I'm gonna get United Jersey off them in few weeks .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,369 ✭✭✭UnitedIrishman

Finally my tracking code is working:

2012-05-17 09:00:00 BAODING Posting
    2012-05-17 17:05:27 BAODING Despatch from Sorting Center
    2012-05-18 09:02:40 BEIJING Arrival at Sorting Center
    2012-05-18 16:27:20 BEIJING Despatch from Sorting Center

So I'm guessing about a week or so til it arrives?

They say they are and even if they get taken by customs they'll give you a refund .

I'm gonna get United Jersey off them in few weeks .
    I might just give them a go myself.They must have some method of doing it as they would be wasting their time otherwise.
    I often get electrical equipment from a music store in the USA and they always label it as a gift which gets it through customs every time :D
    Even if it did get caught the VAT wouldn't bring it near the cost of the stuff in this rip off shìthole anyway.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,207 ✭✭✭maximoose

I have an order from them due to be posted this week, unless Kevin is talking out of his hole again. Will let you know how it goes

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,386 ✭✭✭✭DDC1990

I might just give them a go myself.They must have some method of doing it as they would be wasting their time otherwise.
    I often get electrical equipment from a music store in the USA and they always label it as a gift which gets it through customs every time :D
    Even if it did get caught the VAT wouldn't bring it near the cost of the stuff in this rip off shìthole anyway.
    I'd be weary of getting the United one lads.

Its design is shíte enough anyway (in my opinion), and has serious potential to be fúcked up, if it isn't done right.

You could end up with something like this :/

DSC_0826_%E5%89%AF%E6%9C%AC.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 250 ✭✭Funky G

Dont worry, they wont. They'll just "destroy" the jerseys

Thanks for that :mad:

Just checked my account - order is now "handling"

They have already billed my credit card.

Fingers crossed now.....

DDC1990 wrote: »
    I'd be weary of getting the United one lads.

Its design is shíte enough anyway (in my opinion), and has serious potential to be fúcked up, if it isn't done right.

You could end up with something like this
    I've no intention of getting the United one,legit or fake.
    It will probably end up being bought for me by the missus anyway,it invariably does,no matter how shìte I think they look.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,386 ✭✭✭✭DDC1990

I've no intention of getting the United one,legit or fake.
    It will probably end up being bought for me by the missus anyway,it invariably does,no matter how shìte I think they look.
    Sorry, thought that was what ye were on about. My bad.

Germany Away is unreal it has to be said.

Real or Fake.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,449 ✭✭✭wolfyboy555

Finally my tracking code is working:

2012-05-17 09:00:00 BAODING Posting
    2012-05-17 17:05:27 BAODING Despatch from Sorting Center
    2012-05-18 09:02:40 BEIJING Arrival at Sorting Center
    2012-05-18 16:27:20 BEIJING Despatch from Sorting Center

So I'm guessing about a week or so til it arrives?

Got the same today myself! Fingers crossed they will get by customs

• Registered Users Posts: 487 ✭✭Juxtapose

bit unsure how to track your order number.

says mine has shipped but unable to find it on the an post site.

Also im usually a medium to small in jersey size, i ordered 8 jerseys, will they all be quite large on me?

Enter your tracking number here http://www.ems-tracking.net/

Juxtapose wrote: »
    bit unsure how to track your order number.

says mine has shipped but unable to find it on the an post site.

Also im usually a medium to small in jersey size, i ordered 8 jerseys, will they all be quite large on me?
    They most likely haven't received it yet .

i seem to just get an error when i put it in.

can you see if it works? EE681407181CN

They most likely haven't received it yet .

ah maybe thats it. though on the 14th May it said it had shipped.

• Advertisement

Website doesnt recognise that number . Get onto hit Jerseys maybe they have the wrong tracking number

okay, cheers guys

I put into ems site and its been shipped from bejing on 16th. An post should havebit early next week i guess

Website doesnt recognise that number . Get onto hit Jerseys maybe they have the wrong tracking number

That number works when I put it in? Says dispatched from sorting centre in Beijing 16/05

alright sweet wolfy, cheers for that.

definately regret ordering medium size jerseys, i hear they are on the larger size and im usually a medium to small size anyways.. will they be hanging off me? :D

maximoose wrote: »
    That number works when I put it in? Says dispatched from sorting centre in Beijing 16/05

Thats mad, it works now for me too.. Maybe it just started working :cool:

cheers!

alright sweet wolfy, cheers for that.

definately regret ordering medium size jerseys, i hear they are on the larger size and im usually a medium to small size anyways.. will they be hanging off me? :D

I think they will be yeah :pac: Their medium is more like a large

If you know anyone who is good with a sowing machine it can be easily altered to make them a better fit, delighted my housemate is!

hah ah nice one.

yeah im half hoping they get stopped at customs now as i could get a refund!

damn international sizing differences. i went by my west ham jersey which is a medium in thailand so presumed it would be similar size.

Guys... small point here.. if customs look at this thread you are giving them the identifiers for your orders.. you might want to keep the tracking numbers to pm or blank them out in the posts.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭rickyjb

Got the same today myself! Fingers crossed they will get by customs

When did you order? I ordered last Sunday and it still says handling, 5 days is a long time.

rickyjb wrote: »
    When did you order? I ordered last Sunday and it still says handling, 5 days is a long time.

I ordered sunday too but was shipped tuesday! What jerseys did you order? Maybe one is out of stock?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,427 ✭✭✭Felexicon

Does anyone know a good place to get retro jerseys? I'd love a Holland Euro 88 one

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,957 ✭✭✭The Volt

A week after ordering from hitjerseys it's finally displayed as being shipped!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭rickyjb

I ordered sunday too but was shipped tuesday! What jerseys did you order? Maybe one is out of stock?

I ordered all 3 kinds of Ireland jerseys and got printing on a couple, looking back at a previous post the black away jersey looks to be out of stock, maybe that's holding things up. I emailed Julie asking her how long til they get more of them, I might just get a different jersey if that's holding things up.

A2LUE42 wrote: »
    Got a reply overnight..

"Hi xxxx,

Really sorry for the long delay. We run out of the black Ireland jerseys and it will take about 2-3 days to sihp the order.

Regards,
    JULIE"

Which is a pain.. as the reason for ordering was to have something for the game on the 26th.

51 mins ago, got this

"Hi xxxxxx,

We have shipped your order and tracking number is xxxxxxxxxxxxx by Singapore EMS. Package of 12 jerseys is relatively larger, so we use Singapore EMS to decrease the possibility of seizure. However, it will take 2-3 days for the number to be valid online until the package arrives Singapore.

Tracking link is www.speedpost.com.sg/TrackAndTrace.asp , after package has arrived in Ireland, you can track on track.anpost.ie/track/trackone.html

Regards,
    JULIE"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭StickyMcGinty

I emailed them twice to cancel, yesterday and today, and today I got my tracking number regardless :mad:

Wanted to order the Thai versions instead, are the non-thai versions of the Ireland jerseys really that bad?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

I emailed them twice to cancel, yesterday and today, and today I got my tracking number regardless :mad:

Wanted to order the Thai versions instead, are the non-thai versions of the Ireland jerseys really that bad?

They don't have Thai versions of the Ireland jersey. Not yet anyway.

Mikeyt086 wrote: »
    They don't have Thai versions of the Ireland jersey. Not yet anyway.

Well at least that's some comfort, cheers

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,384 ✭✭✭baldshin

Got my letter from customs today, but they're not destroying them, just looking for a receipt so they can charge vat!

baldshin wrote: »
    Got my letter from customs today, but they're not destroying them, just looking for a receipt so they can charge vat!

Awesome .

• Advertisement

Unreal! How much they charging? Kinda weird how yours got stopped and the rest didn't. At least that's some comfort that customs are lenient enough now

IrishKev wrote: »
    Unreal! How much they charging? Kinda weird how yours got stopped and the rest didn't. At least that's some comfort that customs are lenient enough now

I think they add 12% on to the total cost of the goods including shipping for customs fee's

Then they add 21% on top of that

http://www.clothing.ie/customs-duties-clothing-imports.html

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,606 ✭✭✭sgarvan

IrishKev wrote: »

http://www.dutycalculator.com/new-import-duty-and-tax-calculation/

Calculate it here

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,954 ✭✭✭counterlock

Was it all Thai versions you oreder by any chance?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,384 ✭✭✭baldshin

Was it all Thai versions you oreder by any chance?
    Nope just the standard ones from hitjerseys, not sure how much I've to pay yet but it won't be a huge amount, especially considering its either that or they get destroyed!

• Registered Users Posts: 262 ✭✭Bartyman

Nope just the standard ones from hitjerseys, not sure how much I've to pay yet but it won't be a huge amount, especially considering its either that or they get destroyed!

I think An Post put on €6.00 euro handling charge as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 629 ✭✭✭The Radiator

Those who got medium size on hitjerseys, what size do ye normally take. I'm usually a small mens, would be medium be too big?
    I hate when a jersey is baggy so not sure whether to order or not

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,369 ✭✭✭UnitedIrishman

Those who got medium size on hitjerseys, what size do ye normally take. I'm usually a small mens, would be medium be too big?
    I hate when a jersey is baggy so not sure whether to order or not

Apparently they're a bit bigger than the size says. Dunno if there's any XL Youths on there or that, that's usually a handy enough size for NFL jerseys.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,721 ✭✭✭Al Capwned

SO i just found this thread earlier today, and I was getting excited about the possibility of an Ireland away jersey without that blasted 3 on the front.

From what i'm reading, there's little point in ordering from hitjerseys, would that be fair?

DOes anyone know where I could get this??? Thanks.

Mine came today, here's some pics:
    1040891.th.jpg1040884.th.jpg 1040895.th.jpg1040896.th.jpg 1040897.th.jpg 1040889.th.jpg

1040890.th.jpg
    Click on the pics to see larger versions. Love the Barca jacket, top notch for 20 quid. French jersey is good too but there's these holes on each waist side, they're purposefully there but look a bit weird. The Irish jerseys are grand, The pic of the white one shows genuine version to the left. I'll probably be selling the green and maybe the white one though if anybody is interested. They're not bad copies but I'll probably shell out for a real one for Poland.
    Edit: Pic of shorts isn't working, http://img839.imageshack.us/img839/5912/1040895.jpg

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement