Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Online Jersey Stores

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 189 ✭✭Maddylicious

Ayone looking for others to go in on their order? I'd love that Germany away shirt! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭ollie1

That Barca jacket looks class and not bad at all for 20 quid :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,359 ✭✭✭henke

baldshin wrote: »
    Got my letter from customs today, but they're not destroying them, just looking for a receipt so they can charge vat!

This is strange given they must know they are counterfeit. Maybe they have stopped caring and they can't get no duty if they destroy them. Anyway hope its not too much and well worth a few euro for a few cheap jerseys :).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,217 ✭✭✭Justin10

On the ireland jersey, the collar looks crap? Is that the case?

Im really thinking of getting some, love the germen and french jerseys.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,014 ✭✭✭✭Corholio

Whats the summary of the latest with hitjerseys etc?

Are some orders getting stopped by customs and others are getting through? or is there a slight tweak with the address you have to do to get them through?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,359 ✭✭✭henke

IrishKev wrote: »
    Mine came today, here's some pics:
    Barca jacket looks class. What are the sizings like for the jackets? Are they bigger fitting or how would you find them compared to the jerseys?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,563 ✭✭✭connundrum

Date/Time Location Activity
    2012-05-17 09:00:00 BAODING Posting
    2012-05-17 17:10:23 BAODING Despatch from Sorting Center
    2012-05-18 09:07:07 BEIJING Arrival at Sorting Center
    2012-05-18 16:27:20 BEIJING Despatch from Sorting Center

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 575 ✭✭✭IrishKev

henke wrote: »
    Barca jacket looks class. What are the sizings like for the jackets? Are they bigger fitting or how would you find them compared to the jerseys?

I got everything in medium - the jerseys are a little big but they're grand, and the jacket fits perfectly. The jacket is more of am Irish medium I would say.
    For anyone who hasn't ordered, I'm selling 3 home Irish Medium jerseys, face value. They're not bad fakes by any means but we've decided to pay the full price for the official thing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,222 ✭✭✭✭Will I Amnt

They're not bad fakes by any means but we've decided to pay the full price for the official thing.
    So............they are bad fakes :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,160 ✭✭✭tok9

Lads where is the cheapest place to get the official kit? Saw it for £40 on sportsdirect and €62 in lifestyle sports

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,222 ✭✭✭✭Will I Amnt

tok9 wrote: »
    Lads where is the cheapest place to get the official kit? Saw it for £40 on sportsdirect and €62 in lifestyle sports
    Sportsdirect will be another £7 delivery on top of that so it would work out close to €58 when converted.
    Hardly worthwhile unless you're buying a few.

cambo2008 wrote: »
    Sportsdirect will be another £7 delivery on top of that so it would work out close to €58 when converted.
    Hardly worthwhile unless you're buying a few.

I'll head into town so to see if they're any cheaper.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭ollie1

I think you can get the Ireland jersey without the 3 logo in the Umbro Store on Westmoreland Street in Dublin.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,399 ✭✭✭xtal191

tok9 wrote: »
    I'll head into town so to see if they're any cheaper.

Pretty sure its around €60 everywhere, would be surprised if you could find it under €60 anywhere in Dublin.

Get someone with an O2 account to buy a load of jerseys from Elverys i.e. O2 customers get 20% off orders.

Home is €62 - 20% = €49.60*

Away is €68 - 20% = €54.40*

*figures may not be correct as I'm very slow today

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

Well, considering I ordered on the same day as Coletrickle, this is as good as a Dear John letter from Me Julie...

Hi Michael,

We have not shipped the order yet. Sorry the brazil jersey is not ready for shipment. I will send you update later today.

Regards,
    JULIE

:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,101 ✭✭✭NUTZZ

Mikeyt086 wrote: »
    Well, considering I ordered on the same day as Coletrickle, this is as good as a Dear John letter from Me Julie...

Hi Michael,

We have not shipped the order yet. Sorry the brazil jersey is not ready for shipment. I will send you update later today.

Regards,
    JULIE

:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

I know how you feel! I ordered mine on May 7th and they didn't get posted until May 17th due to one of the shirts not being available in a certain size.

I'm not really looking forward to them coming now since the Ireland shirts are such poor replica's. I can get/have gotten excellent shirts from numerous sites but I was very excited about HitJerseys as it was one of the first to do the Ireland shirts.

connundrum wrote: »

Looks like yours and mine will be coming on the same shipment!

Just bought the official home jersey for €59 in Heatons in Killarney. Bloody Demand and Supply! :D

On the Jersey, who's idea was it to put that material on the collar? Would have been so much nicer without it. Makes it look cheap.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Moneymaker

Order was shipped today, fingers crossed!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,273 ✭✭✭batistuta9

Click on the pics to see larger versions. Love the Barca jacket, top notch for 20 quid. French jersey is good too but there's these holes on each waist side, they're purposefully there but look a bit weird. The Irish jerseys are grand, The pic of the white one shows genuine version to the left. I'll probably be selling the green and maybe the white one though if anybody is interested. They're not bad copies but I'll probably shell out for a real one for Poland.
    Edit: Pic of shorts isn't working,
    Rochey18 wrote: »
    On the ireland jersey, the collar looks crap? Is that the case?

Im really thinking of getting some, love the germen and french jerseys.
    For anyone who hasn't ordered, I'm selling 3 home Irish Medium jerseys, face value. They're not bad fakes by any means but we've decided to pay the full price for the official thing.

the white ireland jerseys are bad fakes, the badge isn't the proper colour & the bit from the collar going down the front isn't the same either, it's far shorter.

the french jersey's a bit off too the number of stripes in it's wrong

and fúck knows what the material in these jerseys looks like next to the real ones

that's the reason i don't use these sites when things are too good to be true they are, used a cheap jersey site only once 1 jersey was grand but not the size it was supposed to be & the other was well just a fake

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

Has anyone heard about Soccertraids posting to Ireland ?

I'm looking to order but not sure about customs.

batistuta9 wrote: »
    that's the reason i don't use these sites when things are too good to be true they are, used a cheap jersey site only once 1 jersey was grand but not the size it was supposed to be & the other was well just a fake

Hitjersey's don't seem to be the best granted, however I have used various sites over the years and the shirts were excellent, you couldn't tell the difference with real shirts beside it, and believe me, I tried to see if there was!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,543 ✭✭✭A2LUE42

A2LUE42 wrote: »
    51 mins ago, got this

"Hi xxxxxx,

We have shipped your order and tracking number is xxxxxxxxxxxxx by Singapore EMS. Package of 12 jerseys is relatively larger, so we use Singapore EMS to decrease the possibility of seizure. However, it will take 2-3 days for the number to be valid online until the package arrives Singapore.

Tracking link is www.speedpost.com.sg/TrackAndTrace.asp , after package has arrived in Ireland, you can track on track.anpost.ie/track/trackone.html

Regards,
    JULIE"

latest update..

"Hi xxxxxxxx,

Tracking number is changed to EExxxxxxxxxCN which is processed by China EMS. Sorry Singapore EMS do not deliver to Ireland.

Tracking link is www.ems.com.cn/english.html
    Regards,
    JULIE"

latest update..

"Hi xxxxxxxx,

Tracking number is changed to EExxxxxxxxxCN which is processed by China EMS. Sorry Singapore EMS do not deliver to Ireland.

Tracking link is www.ems.com.cn/english.html
    Regards,
    JULIE"

There's probably a much greater chance of it being inspected by customs now unfortunately.

Well I got another email from Julie tonight, she said if the Brazil jersey is not ready to ship tonight I can pick another and she will send it out :) Picked Germany home instead. Love her.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,954 ✭✭✭counterlock

Put my order through yesterday afternoon and its gone to 'handling' already. I put a note for them to label it as 'gift' so hopefully Julie will take notice of it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,763 ✭✭✭Jax Teller

Put my order through yesterday afternoon and its gone to 'handling' already. I put a note for them to label it as 'gift' so hopefully Julie will take notice of it
    Mine came marked as a gift with $20 value without asking them . Most places usually mark it as a gift .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭rickyjb

Moneymaker wrote: »
    Order was shipped today, fingers crossed!

Mine was shipped on Saturday as well, Julie sent me an email to tell me the black away jersey was back in stock. Can't figure out where to put to tracking number in though,it's coming up as not recognised?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,497 ✭✭✭jarvis

Ordered extra large jerseys just last night and emailed asking to change to large based on size feedback here. Got a reply within the hour from Julie saying that it will be changed. My Oder is in 'handling'

• Advertisement

'Julie' is some horse of a woman.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

Can somebody link me to the tracker for ems that works? Nothing has worked for me so far.

Just got an update there:

2012-05-21 09:35:00 IRELAND P'LAOISE SDS Arrival at Sorting Center

:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,957 ✭✭✭The Volt

Can somebody link me to the tracker for ems that works? Nothing has worked for me so far.

http://www.ems-tracking.net/?utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=searchemstracking

worked for me

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭rickyjb

Voltwad wrote: »

Still says not found. Might just need to wait longer before it can be tracked.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,449 ✭✭✭wolfyboy555

Mine has just arrived in portlaoise too! Fingers crossed customs lads wont stop it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,954 ✭✭✭counterlock

Mine has just arrived in portlaoise too! Fingers crossed customs lads wont stop it
    Thats a really good turn around, were you getting any printing done or was it just standard jerseys?

Yeah it is! I got 5 jersey with printing done on 3 of them

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,734 ✭✭✭Fowler87

Is this with soccertriads or hitjersey?

• Advertisement

Hit jerseys! I ordered on the 13th

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,734 ✭✭✭Fowler87

Hit jerseys! I ordered on the 13th

Cheers think il chance an order from both of them. Good to know customs are bypassing the packages

Fowler87 wrote: »
    Cheers think il chance an order from both of them. Good to know customs are bypassing the packages

Well i think it still has to be properly cleared because customs is in portlaosie i think so i'l know in the next day or two i guess

Mine shipped out today. Ordered on the 8th but the feckin Brazil jersey delayed it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,104 ✭✭✭markc91

Tried to order with hitjerseys there but wen i went to pay with mastercard it said that it was unavailable and i have to use visa which i dont have? any1 else have this problem?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,217 ✭✭✭Justin10

Ye you need a Visa, I think you can use them money cards from O2 etc but not sure.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,384 ✭✭✭baldshin

Sent my receipt to customs on Friday, and tracking is now showing as released from customs so should have them tomorrow! Still no idea how much extra I'll have to pay though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,104 ✭✭✭markc91

Right then is any1 in the dublin area ordering that i could order with that has a visa?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

3V Cards too. Might be easier to ask in this thread if anybody wants to add your orders to theirs and pay them the amount.

connundrum wrote: »

Our jerseys are in Portlaoise at last mate!
    2012-05-21 10:58:00 IRELAND P'LAOISE SDS Arrival at Sorting Center

• Registered Users Posts: 525 ✭✭✭fluff_daddy

NUTZZ wrote: »
    Our jerseys are in Portlaoise at last mate!

same here - cant seem to check the tracking now - have the tracking code but not the verification code. anyone know what this is

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement