Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Online Jersey Stores

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,563 ✭✭✭connundrum

NUTZZ wrote: »
    Our jerseys are in Portlaoise at last mate!

2012-05-21 09:35:00 IRELAND P'LAOISE SDS Arrival at Sorting Center

Boooooom!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,763 ✭✭✭Jax Teller

same here - cant seem to check the tracking now - have the tracking code but not the verification code. anyone know what this is

The tracking website gives you the verification code when you put in your tracking number .

• Registered Users Posts: 525 ✭✭✭fluff_daddy

The tracking website gives you the verification code when you put in your tracking number .

My Bad - Clicked in the box for verification num and it came up then beneath the box. cheers lad

2012-05-21 10:12:00 IRELAND P'LAOISE SDS :)

not out of the woods yet tho

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,836 ✭✭✭Vokes

It appears my hitjerseys order arrived into customs last night too.

2012-05-20 20:05:00 UNITED KINGDOM COVENTRY PARCELFORCE Handed over to Customs

Hmmm.

Vokes wrote: »

Hmmm.

:O I thought it was only ireland where the customs were strict. there goes the plan to send to a northern address for me i guess

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,586 ✭✭✭bassy

Hey all is there somebody on here from northern Ireland and using there address to get the jerseys for fellow boardies on here?.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,379 ✭✭✭hefferboi

Hi, I ordered a jersey online in april. Heard nothing and opened a dispute. I got a tracking number and this is what it says.

Consignment number CH:

Date Time Event Processed by Notes
    Tue 08.05.2012 14:37 Mailed Swiss Post SINGAPORE
    Tue 08.05.2012 14:37 Arrival at border point of origin country Swiss Post SINGAPORE
    Tue 08.05.2012 18:38 Departed transit country Swiss Post SINGAPORE
    Tue 08.05.2012 18:38 Departure from border point of origin country Swiss Post SINGAPORE
    Thu 10.05.2012 15:25 Mailed Swiss Post SINGAPORE
    Thu 10.05.2012 15:26 Departure from border point of origin country Swiss Post SINGAPORE
    Tue 15.05.2012 07:39 Arrival at border point of destination country IEDUBA
    Tue 15.05.2012 10:25 Released by customs IE
    Tue 15.05.2012 23:41 Released by customs IE
    Thu 17.05.2012 07:32 Released by customs IE
    Sat 19.05.2012 00:00 Released by customs IE
    Sat 19.05.2012 06:09 Delivery attempt DUBLIN MA
    Sat 19.05.2012 17:29 Arrival at border point of destination country CH-8010 Zürich 1
    Sat 19.05.2012 17:29 Arrived in transit country CH-8010 Zürich 1
    Sat 19.05.2012 17:29 Completion of postal customs clearance CH-8010 Zürich 1
    Mon 21.05.2012 23:38 Arrival at border point of origin country CH-8010 Zürich 1
    Tue 22.05.2012 00:37 Departure from border point of origin country CH-8010 Zürich 1
    Tue 22.05.2012 00:38 Departure from border point of origin country CH-8010 Zürich 1
    Tue 22.05.2012 00:45 Departure from border point of origin country CH-8010 Zürich 1
    Tue 22.05.2012 04:03 Departure from border point of origin country

what does this mean??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,510 ✭✭✭recyclops

Mine got delivered to a mates yesterday so i will post a review once i collect them from him later

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,207 ✭✭✭maximoose

Hmmm.

This is normal, don't worry about it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,044 ✭✭✭youcancallmeal

hefferboi wrote: »
    Hi, I ordered a jersey online in april. Heard nothing and opened a dispute. I got a tracking number and this is what it says.

Consignment number CH:

Date Time Event Processed by Notes
    Tue 08.05.2012 14:37 Mailed Swiss Post SINGAPORE
    Tue 08.05.2012 14:37 Arrival at border point of origin country Swiss Post SINGAPORE
    Tue 08.05.2012 18:38 Departed transit country Swiss Post SINGAPORE
    Tue 08.05.2012 18:38 Departure from border point of origin country Swiss Post SINGAPORE
    Thu 10.05.2012 15:25 Mailed Swiss Post SINGAPORE
    Thu 10.05.2012 15:26 Departure from border point of origin country Swiss Post SINGAPORE
    Tue 15.05.2012 07:39 Arrival at border point of destination country IEDUBA
    Tue 15.05.2012 10:25 Released by customs IE
    Tue 15.05.2012 23:41 Released by customs IE
    Thu 17.05.2012 07:32 Released by customs IE
    Sat 19.05.2012 00:00 Released by customs IE
    Sat 19.05.2012 06:09 Delivery attempt DUBLIN MA
    Sat 19.05.2012 17:29 Arrival at border point of destination country CH-8010 Zürich 1
    Sat 19.05.2012 17:29 Arrived in transit country CH-8010 Zürich 1
    Sat 19.05.2012 17:29 Completion of postal customs clearance CH-8010 Zürich 1
    Mon 21.05.2012 23:38 Arrival at border point of origin country CH-8010 Zürich 1
    Tue 22.05.2012 00:37 Departure from border point of origin country CH-8010 Zürich 1
    Tue 22.05.2012 00:38 Departure from border point of origin country CH-8010 Zürich 1
    Tue 22.05.2012 00:45 Departure from border point of origin country CH-8010 Zürich 1
    Tue 22.05.2012 04:03 Departure from border point of origin country

what does this mean??

Looks all over the place!? Almost like you have the wrong tacking number or something went wrong in the tracking system?

• Advertisement

My order has finally been shipped, ordered almost 2 weeks ago on May 9th. Delay was due to them not having some of the jerseys I ordered in stock. I also tried last minute to get them to change the size of the jerseys. I'm normally a large, I'm 6'4", but all the talk of them being larger than normal worried me. In the end they changed 2 of the jerseys I ordered to medium size and the rest remained the same. Hopefully if I just put the large ones in a really hot wash they'll shrink a bit?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,450 ✭✭✭wolfyboy555

'on route to customer' from an post tracking! Maybe i'l get it by the end of the day

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭ollie1

Some of you are lucky mine still says handling and I ordered ages ago.
    Waiting for the Denmark home/away jersey to come into stock.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭StickyMcGinty

How long from getting the tracking number from HitJerseys to it actually showing up on the EMS website?

How long from getting the tracking number from HitJerseys to it actually showing up on the EMS website?

About 2/3 days!

6 jerseys received - No Printing. 10 days from ordering to delivery :) Didnt get a look at them yet cause im at work

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,101 ✭✭✭NUTZZ

connundrum wrote: »
    2012-05-21 09:35:00 IRELAND P'LAOISE SDS Arrival at Sorting Center

Boooooom!

I guess this is where we part ways...:(, my shirts are in Tullamore!

It's been a fun journey! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 544 ✭✭✭Name Changed

Lads, I've too many jerseys at this stage. If anyone has bought and wishes to sell their shorts (medium), I'll give you a few bob for them. Most people won't even wear them, but I'll use them for training.

6 jerseys received - No Printing. 10 days from ordering to delivery :) Didnt get a look at them yet cause im at work

The germany home is very good. Ireland black & white arent bad. No buttons on any of jerseys. The ireland home is all one colour when it should be 2. Sizes are not that far off the actual as I tried on some in the shop b4 ordering..

Anyone actually get/order the Thai ones yet?

• Advertisement

just got mine delivered. I am quite happy with them. Got printing done on a few for a few friends and turned out good. I ordered on the 13th so delivery time pretty good. They marked it as a gift so no customs (unless I receive a letter). I'm also 6ft 2 and usually take an XL but ordered L. It fits grand, a little snug but ok. The XL would have fitted fine too i'd imagine. Anyways here is some pics.

also some printing on the black one

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,207 ✭✭✭maximoose

just got mine delivered. I am quite happy with them. Got printing done on a few for a few friends and turned out good. I ordered on the 13th so delivery time pretty good. They marked it as a gift so no customs (unless I receive a letter). I'm also 6ft 2 and usually take an XL but ordered L. It fits grand, a little snug but ok. The XL would have fitted fine too i'd imagine. Anyways here is some pics.

Nice duvet/wallpaper set! :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,954 ✭✭✭counterlock

The germany home is very good. Ireland black & white arent bad. No buttons on any of jerseys. The ireland home is all one colour when it should be 2. Sizes are not that far off the actual as I tried on some in the shop b4 ordering..

I've ordered the thai united one and also a german polo shirt still in handling at the moment

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,836 ✭✭✭Vokes

Hmmm.

:O I thought it was only ireland where the customs were strict. there goes the plan to send to a northern address for me i guess
    Could be ok...

2012-05-22 09:23:00 UNITED KINGDOM COVENTRY PARCELFORCE Released from Customs

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,390 ✭✭✭baldshin

Wrong font on the printing on the black Ireland jersey, that'll annoy me if my white one is wrong too!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,545 ✭✭✭A2LUE42

baldshin wrote: »
    Wrong font on the printing on the black Ireland jersey, that'll annoy me if my white one is wrong too!

It's not like you can get the proper font anyway..

I bought a jersey in lifestyle at the start of the month, on the basis that they would have the lettering in stock a couple of days later. They still don't have it for the required letters.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,104 ✭✭✭markc91

Lads has anyone yet to order in the dublin area that i could order with since i have no visa to get them myself looking for 3 white ireland jerseys and the black 1 could you pm me if you can help.

I love to see a photo of one of the hitjersey jerseys along side an official one!? Can anyone do this? And maybe don't tell us which is which?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,409 ✭✭✭xtal191

I love to see a photo of one of the hitjersey jerseys along side an official one!? Can anyone do this? And maybe don't tell us which is which?

Think somebody already did this earlier in the thread

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 575 ✭✭✭IrishKev

I did that with the white away one a few pages back of you want a look at them

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 575 ✭✭✭IrishKev

Any chance of a pic of the Germany home if you could?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

Really disappointed they used Premiership lettering and numbers for the Ireland shirts. I wasn't expecting the actual proper font, but something at least similar would have been nice. I'll be selling on both my Ireland jerseys if they arrive, Home with O'Shea 4 and Away with Keane 10 both XL if anyone is interested. I'll sell both for €25. Gonna order the one from Soccer Traids after I ask a few questions on twitter.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,104 ✭✭✭markc91

Let us know how you get on with them Mikey might order from them myself if they get through customs and do the irish jerseys without the '3'

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,563 ✭✭✭connundrum

Hmmm..

Just tried em all on, and on a scale of 1-10 I'd give Home 5/10, Away 6/10, Black 8/10. I think I'll get a real Home one too.

I don't give two hoots about destroying the fakes whilst out there (camping for 7 nights) so I'm still pleased overall.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,900 ✭✭✭Eire-Dearg

Where are ye getting the Irish kit?

You can pre order the home one (there's an option to get it without the '3') on SoccerTriads.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

This might be of interest to ye ordering from triads

http://gyazo.com/e4e0cceb8110f6abcd83b02676c2d64d

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,366 ✭✭✭henke

This might be of interest to ye ordering from triads

http://gyazo.com/e4e0cceb8110f6abcd83b02676c2d64d

Cheers Copper_pipe. Ordered new United jersey and got the 10% off :).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,222 ✭✭✭✭Will I Amnt

What are the sizes like on soccertriads??
    They don't seem to have a large in any of the jerseys I want.
    I would get away with a medium in legit Nike jerseys but I like the room in a large.
    What way do they compare to Nike does anybody know??

Mine came today, won't bother posting the Ireland shirts as they are the same as everyone else. The Milan and Boca ones are quite good though!

scaled.php?server=832&filename=img0153hb.jpg&res=landingscaled.php?server=341&filename=img0154u.jpg&res=landing

scaled.php?server=88&filename=img0155oe.jpg&res=landingscaled.php?server=716&filename=img0156ia.jpg&res=landing

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,014 ✭✭✭✭Corholio

Mine came today, won't bother posting the Ireland shirts as they are the same as everyone else. The Milan and Boca ones are quite good though!

scaled.php?server=832&filename=img0153hb.jpg&res=landingscaled.php?server=341&filename=img0154u.jpg&res=landing

scaled.php?server=88&filename=img0155oe.jpg&res=landingscaled.php?server=716&filename=img0156ia.jpg&res=landing

Nice jersies there!

May I ask if they were from hitjerseys? and if there was any trick with the address to get them delivered?

• Advertisement

Corholio wrote: »
    Nice jersies there!

May I ask if they were from hitjerseys? and if there was any trick with the address to get them delivered?

Yeh they're from HitJerseys, and nope there wasn't any trick, just my normal address! Most people seem to be getting theirs through no problem.

Yeh they're from HitJerseys, and nope there wasn't any trick, just my normal address! Most people seem to be getting theirs through no problem.

Boca Jersey looks quite big, what size is that? Are you happy with the sizing?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Liam O

Are the Thailand ones significantly bigger than the regular ones, making an order with both in it and need to know...

Boca Jersey looks quite big, what size is that? Are you happy with the sizing?

The Boca and Milan shirts are both medium and fit really well, pretty much the same as legit mediums.

The Ireland shirts however are definatley bigger than they would normally be, and they're mediums too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭POKERKING

got mine yesterday, a bit disappointed. I have ordered from triads etc in past and they have been great but these are meh.

I ordered home and away Ireland in a medium, the jerseys are quite big and the shorts on the home are big while the away shorts are tiny so looks like there is no pattern to it. I got a large in the home again its massive and so are the ahorts.

The collars arent great on them at all and make them look really fake.Pics are same as someone else posted so no point.

Collected mine from the mail centre today, they were opened and inspected by customs yet still got through! Customs charge of €18 on 5 jerseys. As said before, theyre grand, but poor compared to bestway4you, soccer triads etc.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Liam O

Collected mine from the mail centre today, they were opened and inspected by customs yet still got through! Customs charge of €18 on 5 jerseys. As said before, theyre grand, but poor compared to bestway4you, soccer triads etc.
    did you order only Ireland jerseys?

Liam O wrote: »
    did you order only Ireland jerseys?
    Yup four home and one away.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,255 ✭✭✭harpstilidie

I'm glad I'm getting the black Ireland jersey. It seems to be the best out of the three.

• Advertisement

POKERKING wrote: »
    got mine yesterday, a bit disappointed. I have ordered from triads etc in past and they have been great but these are meh.

I ordered home and away Ireland in a medium, the jerseys are quite big and the shorts on the home are big while the away shorts are tiny so looks like there is no pattern to it. I got a large in the home again its massive and so are the ahorts.

The collars arent great on them at all and make them look really fake.Pics are same as someone else posted so no point.

Why didnt you just order from Triads? have they no ireland tops or do they get stopped in customs?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement