Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Online Jersey Stores

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,409 ✭✭✭xtal191

Yeah I was about to get it from sportsdirect but that 3 logo ruins it. Might just get that training top posted earlier in the thread.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,291 ✭✭✭Simply Red

Anything i've ordered from triads before i've been very impressed with, I ordered last seasons barca jersey from it last year and it was practically real the quality was that good. If the ireland jersey gets through customs ill stick a few pictures up here of it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,291 ✭✭✭Simply Red

ollie1 wrote: »
    Is it still standard post they ship with? tempted to order Ireland jersey as well.
    Yeah still standard post which costs £3, theres a discount code for 10% off at the top of this page so ends up working out at just over €20 i think it was. worth the gamble i think as i want the jersey without the 3 logo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,222 ✭✭✭✭Will I Amnt

double GG wrote: »
    37938590_l.jpg My Lens jersey.

Have a look at Sportsdirect.com this weekend. They have free delivery on all orders over €25. I just picked up a Hertha Berlin Jersey and a Lens Jersey.

Lens Jerseys- http://www.sportsdirect.com/football-shirts/france-ligue-1-football-shirts/lens-football-shirts 13 euro

Couple of very old Olympiakos jerseys on there aswell for 11 euro.

Tunisia and UAE jerseys going for under 15 quid.

Some very nice jerseys and with free delivery its pretty decent.

Also get 10% off your order by going to - http://www.carlsberg.co.uk/LDA.aspx?u=%2fsportsdirect%2fdownload-voucher%2fdefault.aspx and signing up. Simple.
    Not mad on the sleeves of the Lens jerseys.Got the home one,it's nice apart from them mid-length sleeves.
    Love this Olympiakos jersey that I picked up.Pictures don't do it justice.
    all-05-06-jerseys-puma-olympiakos-home-05-06.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,303 ✭✭✭batistuta9

double GG wrote: »
    Also get 10% off your order by going to - http://www.carlsberg.co.uk/LDA.aspx?u=%2fsportsdirect%2fdownload-voucher%2fdefault.aspx and signing up. Simple.

did you try/get the 10% off?

i was looking at the T&C for it and it says "Promotion is open to UK residents aged 18 or over."

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,589 ✭✭✭celt262

batistuta9 wrote: »
    did you try/get the 10% off?

i was looking at the T&C for it and it says "Promotion is open to UK residents aged 18 or over."

It worked for me yesterday.

celt262 wrote: »
    It worked for me yesterday.

and you entered that you're from ireland on both sites?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

Have a look through the last few pages of this thread for info on how to get discounts using Sports Direct, http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056519317&page=7

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,838 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

Anyone ever buy from these crowd?
    www.soccerjerseysestores.com
    Ireland jersey is $22.99, I'm having a browse through the site to see what shipping costs would be.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,101 ✭✭✭NUTZZ

Panthro wrote: »
    Anyone ever buy from these crowd?
    www.soccerjerseysestores.com
    Ireland jersey is $22.99, I'm having a browse through the site to see what shipping costs would be.

What an unusual site, selling both real and fake shirts!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,954 ✭✭✭counterlock

does anyone here have a thailand quality jersey?
    I think the green german one posted a few pages back was ??

• Registered Users Posts: 2,718 ✭✭✭upandcumming

So looking at HitJerseys and now that people have received orders from them, which do people prefer as regards quality?

TalesOfSoccer?
    SoccerTriads?
    HitJerseys?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭ollie1

Soccertriads are the best quality Jerseys .

ollie1 wrote: »
    Soccertriads are the best quality Jerseys .

Thanks! I'm in NYC at the minute so I didn't bother buying any from anywhere yet!

Cheers!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,207 ✭✭✭maximoose

New 10% discount code for soccertriads: eurotria

My order from them to my home in NI came through ok, I'm placing an order for one shirt to ireland today and will see how it goes!

• Advertisement

maximoose wrote: »
    New 10% discount code for soccertriads: eurotria

My order from them to my home in NI came through ok, I'm placing an order for one shirt to ireland today and will see how it goes!

What jersey did you get? Any pics?

xtal191 wrote: »
    What jersey did you get? Any pics?

I got the France Home jersey with Benzema and Portugal away with Ronaldo. Wont have pics until I collect it from home which will probably be next weekend, I'll see if I can get my bro to send me a few in the meantime!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭jameshayes

if anyone is ordering from hitjerseys and wants to order me a black ireland size small i can paypal them the money :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

I've been waiting ages for the feckin thing to get even into Ireland. It says dispatched from Beijing 5 days ago when most people would have at least known by now whether it was in Portlaoise or not.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Moneymaker

Same here. Mine was dispatched from Beijing on the 22nd.

• Advertisement

maximoose wrote: »
    I got the France Home jersey with Benzema and Portugal away with Ronaldo. Wont have pics until I collect it from home which will probably be next weekend, I'll see if I can get my bro to send me a few in the meantime!

That would be great, I'm thinking of getting the French home one myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,510 ✭✭✭population

jameshayes wrote: »
    if anyone is ordering from hitjerseys and wants to order me a black ireland size small i can paypal them the money :)

I too would like to get in on an order of the Ireland black shirt size small and I can do paypal like James above. Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 1,510 ✭✭✭population

How long generally do they take to arrive in Ireland? My brother is coming over to visit me in Italy and I was gonna see if he could bring a shirt over with him. Dates wise just trying to make sure it all matches. Cheers

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

Well, this is ****.

I checked the tracking number and it said it was sent from Lingfang to Beijing, back to Lingfang, so I emailed Hit Jersey and they told me it was sent back for some reason. So I asked if I could change the 2 Ireland jerseys due to how bad they look, and I'm waiting for them to get back.

I originally played my order on the 8th of May, 20 days ago, and my jerseys have not left China. Very annoying.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Liam O

I ordered last Wednesday and still no tracking number, not looking good to get here in the next 10 days which i need them to for Poland now...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,957 ✭✭✭The Volt

A week ago it said mine was despatching from Beijing but I've got no update since.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,913 ✭✭✭Ormus

Sorry if this has been asked already or is too off topic, but has anyone figured out a way to get that big 3 logo off the Ireland jersey?

Failing that, I'm gonna get a green permanent marker and camouflage it as much as I can.

Ormus wrote: »
    Failing that, I'm gonna get a green permanent marker and camouflage it as much as I can.
    Ridiculous idea.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,913 ✭✭✭Ormus

Ridiculous idea.

Nice one, thanks for your input.

Got a very helpful PM from superfint who can't post it here himself so I'll c+p it:
    Hey,
    I ordered from them, my order got shipped similar time to you mate.

My order arrived in customs in ireland today, so i'd say your order is too.

Try - http://www.track-trace.com/post

Put your tracking number there, and select "Track with options".

You should get this message on top left - "Alert We can not integrate China completely due to technical reasons. You have to reenter the tracking number below. "

So click (on top left) select contry, hit ireland - it should re direct you to an post website with your tracking.

That orginal tracking page just stays saying shipped from Beijung watever.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Moneymaker

Got a very helpful PM from superfint who can't post it here himself so I'll c+p it:

That was very helpful, thank you :)

ITEM RECEIVED PORTLAOISE OVR CO LAOIS 28-May-12

Fingers crossed. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

Moneymaker wrote: »
    That was very helpful, thank you :)

ITEM RECEIVED PORTLAOISE OVR CO LAOIS 28-May-12

Fingers crossed. :)

Exact same info on an order that A2LUE42 made. Does it have to go through customs yet?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,957 ✭✭✭The Volt

Same as lads, mine's in Portlaoise. What next?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

Ormus wrote: »
    Sorry if this has been asked already or is too off topic, but has anyone figured out a way to get that big 3 logo off the Ireland jersey?

I noticed the printing/sponsors coming off jerseys but i had them awhile & i'm not 100% sure what causes this, the repeated washing or sometimes drying them on radiators.

but i think its the heat from the radiators, so you could give that a go. otherwise i'm sure you'd manage to peel it off some way but it might wreck the jersey

& even the radiators thing would still probably leave an outline anyway, nearly sure i remember people have tops with a letter missing but you'd still see its outline

sportsdirect are still doing the free delivery to ireland if you spend > €25 until midnight

xtal191 wrote: »
    That would be great, I'm thinking of getting the French home one myself.

someone posted a pic of the french jersey a few pages back, it's not that good at all, they've the wrong number of stripes in it, it would look really bad next to a real one.

Can't remember what site it was from though. I wouldn't bother getting it until you see the pics

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

Voltwad wrote: »
    Same as lads, mine's in Portlaoise. What next?

Burning_LeBron_jerseysa38a04b4-7fa5-4062-932f-d906a3ee27e60001_20100708213927_320_240.JPG

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,401 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

I've had jerseys come through Portlaoise fine in the past :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,101 ✭✭✭NUTZZ

Portlaoise is just the sorting office, that's where most of them will go!

Package says on route to customer from the AnPost site so hopefully that's that for everybody waiting on a package. Do ye think that you need to sign for it when it comes or will they just leave it?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,545 ✭✭✭A2LUE42

Package says on route to customer from the AnPost site so hopefully that's that for everybody waiting on a package. Do ye think that you need to sign for it when it comes or will they just leave it?

Normally there has to someone to accept the delivery.

batistuta9 wrote: »
    someone posted a pic of the french jersey a few pages back, it's not that good at all, they've the wrong number of stripes in it, it would look really bad next to a real one.

Can't remember what site it was from though. I wouldn't bother getting it until you see the pics

That was hitjerseys IIRC. I'll have pics of my triads one up soon enough

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,497 ✭✭✭jarvis

I ordered from shootjerseys 10 days ago and still in handling. I emailed and they said both Ireland away jerseys are out of stock and would I like to order home or any other!!!
    I ordered more home jerseys and will split with others going with me to Poland, that's assuming they they ship them in time. It might be better to head over to China and collect them!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 575 ✭✭✭IrishKev

Still have one medium Irish home shirt for sale lads, look up my previous posts for pics. Also the French home shirt is for sale minus the shorts, it's a perfect replica just it was for a mate and it's that bit too big for him, wanted a tight fit instead. PM if interested

• Advertisement

Good good news there that the package had arrived at home and somebody signed for it. Got home and was delighted to see the quality of the jerseys. I got the red Real away L/S, Juve home L/S, Bayern home L/S, Barca home L/S with Iniesta on the back and the Ireland home S/S. Very happy with the quality considering I've probably saved well over 200 euro on the purchases. The Ireland home isn't amazing by any means but I still prefer it to the legit article and will happily wear it for the Euros in my pub of choice where nobody will even care it's not the 60 euro version. Recommend them as I don't think anybody has not gotten their order yet from Hitjerseys.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,545 ✭✭✭A2LUE42

OK, Got the delivery.

CR 7, Copper_pipe, s_carnage & Oatsey23 can you PM me your names and addresses to post them.

Soulcrew09, if you want to call over and pick it up, should be someone here all evening.

This was the hitjerseys order.

Quality of the Green and White Ireland jerseys is as previously posted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,954 ✭✭✭counterlock

Out of curiosity lads, how long did it take from dispatch from the sorting centre in Langfang till arrival?

Out of curiosity lads, how long did it take from dispatch from the sorting centre in Langfang till arrival?
    It arrived in Langfang on the 22nd and arrived here on the 29th so roughly a week.

Diabhal_Beag, just out of curiosity as I've always been wary of ordering long sleeves from these sites... what is the size like on them? IE are they too long/short or are they ok? Are the cuffs elasticated?

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement