Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Online Jersey Stores

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

I'm about 5"10 and skinny but I ordered large because I medium jerseys are a bit too tight but they fit perfectly. The sleeves are a good length but they aren't too long or too short so just right.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Moneymaker

I got mine also but i'm too lazy to take pics. Maybe later.

I got the Germany away, Bayern home, Holland away, Real home and Argentina away. I can say they're all absolutely superb. Well pleased.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

Think I'll chance ordering 5 jerseys off Hit Jerseys. It seems the vast majority are getting them through, is that correct?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,207 ✭✭✭maximoose

It certainly appears that way yeah!

Cheers mate.

Out of interest, has anyone ordered any NFL/NBA jerseys off there?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

Paully D wrote: »
    Cheers mate.

Not from HitJerseys, but I have ordered from China before and am 99% sure they are the same. They are pretty good! I ordered a Jaguars jersey with Jones-Drew 32 on it about 18 months ago, and it's made of tough material with the letters and numbers stitched on, which makes it a bit awkward to wear casually, but the thing looks absolutely fantastic as it is very close to the "on-field" jerseys that normally go for $150+.

I also got a Boston Celtics jersey with Garnett 5 on it a while back, the same applies with the stitched numbers so it looks very good, easier to wear but it was massive, so be weary of sizing.

For what it's worth I also ordered an MLB jersey, a New York Mets one with Reyes 7 and it was really really good quality and someone posted a video of a Canadian dude showing the NHL jerseys he got from HitJerseys and they were brilliant! I'll be ordering one soon.

Regarding my jerseys order, they were dispatched from Beijing today so hopefully be here soon enough.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,545 ✭✭✭A2LUE42

Review of Jerseys received from Hitjerseys.

Ireland 11/13 Home Soccer Jersey and Short Kit With/Without 3 Logo
    Completely different fabric. Jersey colour and the badge colour is wrong.

Ireland 11/13 Away Soccer Jersey and Short Kit (black)
    Fabric seems light, but looks ok.

2011-2013 Spain Customized Home Adidas Soccer Kids Jerseys & Short Kit
    Looks good, but don't have a real one to compare with.

Ireland 11/13 Away Soccer Jersey and Short Kit(white)

Poland 11/13 Away Soccer Jersey and Short Kit
    Looks OK, but don't have a real one to compare with.

2011-12 Juventus Customized Away Soccer Jerseys & Short Kit

Mikeyt086 wrote: »
    Not from HitJerseys, but I have ordered from China before and am 99% sure they are the same. They are pretty good! I ordered a Jaguars jersey with Jones-Drew 32 on it about 18 months ago, and it's made of tough material with the letters and numbers stitched on, which makes it a bit awkward to wear casually, but the thing looks absolutely fantastic as it is very close to the "on-field" jerseys that normally go for $150+.

I also got a Boston Celtics jersey with Garnett 5 on it a while back, the same applies with the stitched numbers so it looks very good, easier to wear but it was massive, so be weary of sizing.

For what it's worth I also ordered an MLB jersey, a New York Mets one with Reyes 7 and it was really really good quality and someone posted a video of a Canadian dude showing the NHL jerseys he got from HitJerseys and they were brilliant! I'll be ordering one soon.

Regarding my jerseys order, they were dispatched from Beijing today so hopefully be here soon enough.

Brilliant, cheers. I think I'll chance ordering a few off Hit Jerseys.

I have a good few real NFL and NBA jerseys and the size guide from both the real ones and Hit Jerseys is suggesting that they are the same, i.e large is 50, XL is 52 which is identical to the real ones.

Is their size guide realistic I wonder (because some people on here have said that they're a bit bigger) or should I chance ordering a medium for large instead?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,510 ✭✭✭population

Any other decent looking Irish shirt merchandise out there without that bloody 3? Training shirts or knock off Dunnes versions?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,957 ✭✭✭The Volt

Paully D wrote: »
    Cheers mate.

Got a NJ Buffalo Bills kit and love it!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

Heres a pic of the back of my jersey that A2lue42 ordered for me

http://i.imgur.com/lN3xd.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,191 ✭✭✭The_Hustler

A2LUE42 wrote: »

I'd be interested in seeing what the Poland one looks like. Though at this stage it's too late to have on time for the euros

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭Wisesmurf

Lads, I've posted my pics before but I'll say it again. The Ireland home and away jerseys are CRAP.

Wrong material, wrong badges, the home is completely the wrong colour and most of all the collar is terrible. There's no structure to it and it just flops around.

I wouldn't advise anyone else in buying them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

Wisesmurf wrote: »
    Lads, I've posted my pics before but I'll say it again. The Ireland home and away jerseys are CRAP.

Wrong material, wrong badges, the home is completely the wrong colour and most of all the collar is terrible. There's no structure to it and it just flops around.

I wouldn't advise anyone else in buying them.

And if you ordered printing on the back, it's the Premiership font, which looks ridiculous.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,721 ✭✭✭Al Capwned

Lads, what is the delivery time on HitJerseys - i wanna order one or two, and a couple of my mates want to get the black ireland kit, but want them before the euros - If I stick an order in in the morning, will i have them before the 10th of June????

Thanks.

A2LUE42 wrote: »

I'd be interested in seeing what the Poland one looks like. Though at this stage it's too late to have on time for the euros

It's already been posted to CR7. If he can post a pic of the Poland one.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Liam O

alproctor wrote: »
    Lads, what is the delivery time on HitJerseys - i wanna order one or two, and a couple of my mates want to get the black ireland kit, but want them before the euros - If I stick an order in in the morning, will i have them before the 10th of June????

Thanks.

not likely, I ordered last Wednesday and am yet to get a tracking number or have it moved past handling status when I check my order. Emailed them earlier and am going to cancel if there's no progress due to 2 of the jerseys being pisstake ones just for Poland with stupid printing on the back...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭CR 7

Yeah, I'll post photos of the Poland jersey when it arrives.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 710 ✭✭✭Victor McDade

If anyone's thinking about getting the Manchester United tablecloths this year, I've ordered both home and away Thai versions.
    I'll post photos if anyone's interested

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,101 ✭✭✭NUTZZ

If anyone's thinking about getting the Manchester United tablecloths this year, I've ordered both home and away Thai versions.
    I'll post photos if anyone's interested

Where did you order them from? I'd always be weary ordering shirts before they have been officially released. The 2nd and 3rd batches from Thailand/China are always much better replicas.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 710 ✭✭✭Victor McDade

Hitjerseys

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,303 ✭✭✭batistuta9

IrishKev wrote: »
    Still have one medium Irish home shirt for sale lads, look up my previous posts for pics. Also the French home shirt is for sale minus the shorts, it's a perfect replica just it was for a mate and it's that bit too big for him, wanted a tight fit instead. PM if interested

looking at the pic's from your post #2155 that french jerseys not a perfect replica. It's a pretty shít replica to be honest

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭POKERKING

So its confirmed Hitjerseys despite been sh1t(well the irish ones) are getting through, any confirmation regarding soccer traids in terms of quality of irish(i know there other stuff is usually spot on) and if there getting through?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,954 ✭✭✭counterlock

batistuta9 wrote: »
    looking at the pic's from your post #2155 that french jerseys not a perfect replica. It's a pretty shít replica to be honest

All you seem to do on this thread is complain about the quality of the jerseys that are coming in.

I, for one would like to welcome you to the forum Mr. Delaney

http://www.sportsdirect.com/euro-2012/republic-of-ireland-kits

£34.99 then get the Carlsberg 10% off as well.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,838 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

I see Elverys are selling the home jersey long sleeve for 59 euros online.
    Haven't a clue what their instore prices are.

All you seem to do on this thread is complain about the quality of the jerseys that are coming in.

I, for one would like to welcome you to the forum Mr. Delaney

thank you for your gracious welcome.

i gave my personal experience of a cheap site, 1 purchases - 2 jerseys, 1 was good the other v.bad so i said their hit & miss. I found this out after using them once and was just telling people about it. what's wrong with that? and haven't a lot of the jerseys people got been hit & miss.

I said of the pics someone posted of the white ireland tops that they were brutal, because they were. what's wrong with that?

the post of mine that you quoted i was replying to some who wants to sell a french jersey they say "it's a perfect replica". well it not a perfect replica, so i pointed this out incase anyone thinks it is and buys it thinking that, i've gotten help on various things on this site so though i may as well try to help people too so as their not done. whats wrong with that?

did i say anything about the jerseys that look decent? No, only the bad ones.

just because something is cheap should it not be criticised? would you rather i said all these jerseys are brilliant quality buy them now?

If your getting knock off DVD's and their shít quality do you keep buying them too?
    i know where you can get cheap DVD's but half the screens missing & at least 4/5 times someone gets up and walks across the screen. you'd love them just because their cheap i'll PM you where to pick them up

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,401 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

Got my two from A2LUE42 this morning. Irish one is the same as others but I am very happy with the Santos one.

Oatesy23 wrote: »
    Got my two from A2LUE42 this morning. Irish one is the same as others but I am very happy with the Santos one.

10/10 for AnPost.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,954 ✭✭✭counterlock

I think most on here have an idea by now of what they can get from various sites. I got a gift of the real irish jersey but I got two of the hitjerseys one for friends of mine. If I was getting one, I'd rather the hit jerseys one and an extra 50 quid in my back pocket.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 575 ✭✭✭IrishKev

batistuta9 wrote: »
    thank you for your gracious welcome.

i gave my personal experience of a cheap site, 1 purchases - 2 jerseys, 1 was good the other v.bad so i said their hit & miss. I found this out after using them once and was just telling people about it. what's wrong with that? and haven't a lot of the jerseys people got been hit & miss.

I said of the pics someone posted of the white ireland tops that they were brutal, because they were. what's wrong with that?

the post of mine that you quoted i was replying to some who wants to sell a french jersey they say "it's a perfect replica". well it not a perfect replica, so i pointed this out incase anyone thinks it is and buys it thinking that, i've gotten help on various things on this site so though i may as well try to help people too so as their not done. whats wrong with that?

did i say anything about the jerseys that look decent? No, only the bad ones.

just because something is cheap should it not be criticised? would you rather i said all these jerseys are brilliant quality buy them now?

If your getting knock off DVD's and their shít quality do you keep buying them too?
    i know where you can get cheap DVD's but half the screens missing & at least 4/5 times someone gets up and walks across the screen. you'd love them just because their cheap i'll PM you where to pick them up

Listen mate, I'm not trying to 'do' anyone. I've said that the Irish shirt isn't the best quality, but like counterlock said, they could be worse considering you've got an extra 50 quid in your pocket along with a free pair of shorts. I've given pictures of all the items I bought so its not like I'm trying to catch anyone out.
    By the way, I do have nothing to compare it to, but the French shirt is very good quality from what I can see. It's as good quality wise as any other shirt up here from hitjerseys.

Mine arrived this morning too. I'll have photos of the Poland jersey up this evening. Didn't get a chance to look at them properly yet but from a quick glance they look decent enough quality.:cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,409 ✭✭✭xtal191

CR 7 wrote: »
    Mine arrived this morning too. I'll have photos of the Poland jersey up this evening. Didn't get a chance to look at them properly yet but from a quick glance they look decent enough quality.:cool:

Does it have the two crests or just the one?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,101 ✭✭✭NUTZZ

Got a refund for one of my jerseys this morning that I ordered a while ago which wasn't in stock, so fair play to HitJerseys. It might ease some peoples concerns over ordering with them!

IrishKev wrote: »
    Listen mate, I'm not trying to 'do' anyone. I've said that the Irish shirt isn't the best quality, but like counterlock said, they could be worse considering you've got an extra 50 quid in your pocket along with a free pair of shorts. I've given pictures of all the items I bought so its not like I'm trying to catch anyone out.
    By the way, I do have nothing to compare it to, but the French shirt is very good quality from what I can see. It's as good quality wise as any other shirt up here from hitjerseys.

I'm not on about the ireland jersey haven't really looked at them, it was the french one i was talking about & everythings better when you've more money in your pocket but you'd still like to have the best quality knock off if your buying one though

I didn't mean your trying to do people in a think your getting a TV but end up with a box of bricks kinda way, but if someone thinks their getting a perfect replica & its not then they've been done.

and how can you says it a perfect replica if you haven't compared it?

it might be good material wise but its not a good replica compare it to the pics here and you'll see link

xtal191 wrote: »
    Does it have the two crests or just the one?

Photos here.

Not a perfect replica. It's a combination of the away and home designs. Looks more like a training jersey than anything. Good enough to do for their quarter final though.:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,255 ✭✭✭harpstilidie

I'm thinking of ordering the Germany away jersey of soccertriads and get it sent to an address up North. Will I have any trouble with customs up there or is it just a Republic of Ireland problem? Also, is the sizings on soccertriads slightly smaller than the real ones similar to hitjerseys? Thanks.

I'm thinking of ordering the Germany away jersey of soccertriads and get it sent to an address up North. Will I have any trouble with customs up there or is it just a Republic of Ireland problem? Also, is the sizings on soccertriads slightly smaller than the real ones similar to hitjerseys? Thanks.

I had 2 delivered last week to address in NI no problem. As for sizing, I usually take a medium in genuine shirts, Small from triads fits perfectly.

maximoose wrote: »
    I had 2 delivered last week to address in NI no problem. As for sizing, I usually take a medium in genuine shirts, Small from triads fits perfectly.

Thanks for that. Going to order the Germany away shirt then. What's the printing like?

Thanks for that. Going to order the Germany away shirt then. What's the printing like?

Haven't seen these two jerseys yet but every one I've ordered from them before has had the official letters and numbers for the club/country, and fairly durable too never any trouble with peeling :)

• Advertisement

maximoose wrote: »
    Haven't seen these two jerseys yet but every one I've ordered from them before has had the official letters and numbers for the club/country, and fairly durable too never any trouble with peeling :)

Thanks, I ordered the jersey there and payment went through fine although when I was ordering it said 'tangible goods can only be sent to the billing address'. I put in the billing address as the address I wanted it posted to in the North even though my credit card billing address is in Donegal. Payment seemed to work fine though. Will I have any issues do you think?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 250 ✭✭Funky G

Got an email from Julie in hitjerseys.net this morning

My order has been delayed as they don't have the white Ireland XL jersey, and asked if i would like to cancel the jersey or order something else....

so i opted for the new Liverpool warrior kit.

Hears hoping....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,401 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

Few pictures of the Santos jersey.

The close up of the crest shows a design in the material going around the crest, it lists the 20 years that Santos won the Campeonato Paulista if you were wondering what it is.

Decent knockoff, maybe a little bit too much black around the neck compared to the real 2011 jersey but not bad!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Moneymaker

That looks surprisingly good.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 164 ✭✭TheBa

Ormus wrote: »
    Sorry if this has been asked already or is too off topic, but has anyone figured out a way to get that big 3 logo off the Ireland jersey?

Failing that, I'm gonna get a green permanent marker and camouflage it as much as I can.

PLEASE post a pic here when you do that. Non-logo shirts are available, but won't be here for the Euros. No way.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 164 ✭✭TheBa

Good good news there that the package had arrived at home and somebody signed for it. Got home and was delighted to see the quality of the jerseys. I got the red Real away L/S, Juve home L/S, Bayern home L/S, Barca home L/S with Iniesta on the back and the Ireland home S/S. Very happy with the quality considering I've probably saved well over 200 euro on the purchases. The Ireland home isn't amazing by any means but I still prefer it to the legit article and will happily wear it for the Euros in my pub of choice where nobody will even care it's not the 60 euro version. Recommend them as I don't think anybody has not gotten their order yet from Hitjerseys.

All very nice, except for Ireland.

Great job posting the pics though. Well done.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 544 ✭✭✭Name Changed

I'm looking to buy one or two jersey(s) if anyone is stuck and needs someone to come in with them. Dublin area.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,497 ✭✭✭jarvis

I ordered on May 21st. It was in handling and I eventually changed the order as Ireland away aren't available!!!
    That was Tuesday just gone and Julie said she would ship asap. It's now Thursday and they are still in handling. I fly out on 14th!! What should I do?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭ollie1

I ordered 10th May and mine still says handling :( Going to have to email them yet again and see why taking so long.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 544 ✭✭✭Name Changed

jarvis wrote: »
    I ordered on May 21st. It was in handling and I eventually changed the order as Ireland away aren't available!!!
    That was Tuesday just gone and Julie said she would ship asap. It's now Thursday and they are still in handling. I fly out on 14th!! What should I do?

pm sent

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement