Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Online Jersey Stores

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 186 ✭✭kabuk1

Frisbee wrote: »
    I know for a fact Heatons in Carrickmines Business park have it.

Cheers! The question is how to get out there. I'm in North City with no car, so it's a bit of a trip. I might have to give them a ring about the jersey because I would not want to get out there an there be no jersey. Also, do you know what they are charging?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,763 ✭✭✭Jax Teller

My mates wants Spain and Portugal jerseys he's usually a large over here what size you's reckon to get him ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,570 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

kabuk1 wrote: »
    Cheers! The question is how to get out there. I'm in North City with no car, so it's a bit of a trip. I might have to give them a ring about the jersey because I would not want to get out there an there be no jersey. Also, do you know what they are charging?

€45

I ordered my two jerseys of soccertriads last Saturday and they shipped today so hopefully will have them in the next week or two.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,362 ✭✭✭Trotter

Soccertriads sizes must be all over the place.

I ordered a small Spain home shirt and its bet onto me. I gave it to my young brother. I've ordered a large in the hope it'll fit me! Im usually a small or medium.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭Zapp Brannigan

Did anyone who bought the Spain home jersey in small get another adidas jersey in small from Soccertriads to compare sizes?

Wanna get an Alonso jersey but reports of the small size have me worried. I have the german jersey in small from soccertriads and it fits perfectly.

I think bornprosper/starsport4u are stuffed! Site down again :(

edit: Never mind they're back!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,625 ✭✭✭✭Johner

Got Holland(M),Argentina(L) and Greece(M) off soccertriads. The medium are a grand fit but the large is huge.

Feck it, ordered a small Spain jersey with Alonso on the back.

Hope it fits, though like I said the small German one I got is grand.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,321 ✭✭✭Jackobyte

I'm a Small Mens in Irish sizes. What would this be on soccertriads? I want to get the Spanish away, Argentinian home and the IC home jerseys.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,900 ✭✭✭Eire-Dearg

Feck it, ordered a small Spain jersey with Alonso on the back.

Hope it fits, though like I said the small German one I got is grand.

Where did you get a small size?

Eire-Dearg wrote: »
    Where did you get a small size?

Soccertriads. It says its a 40" chest so I guess it's not really small.

Largest kids kit size is 36" so kids sizes are larger than UK Mens Small. I'm going to buy a kids size so.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,291 ✭✭✭eclectichoney

Jackobyte wrote: »
    Largest kids kit size is 36" so kids sizes are larger than UK Mens Small. I'm going to buy a kids size so.

I've been looking at the kids sizes so will be interested to see what you go for! :)

I'm normally a medium kids but the medium kids on soccer triads seems waaaay smaller going by the measurements (like a mediumkids is about 32-33" from my experience)

I've been looking at the kids sizes so will be interested to see what you go for! :)

I'm normally a medium kids but the medium kids on soccer triads seems waaaay smaller going by the measurements (like a mediumkids is about 32-33" from my experience)
    I'm judging by this chart. I'm a small mens which is 38" and they sell 36"(kids) or 40"(small) so I'm not sure. I'll see.

EDIT: Their sizing seems right.Adidas chart

• Registered Users Posts: 9,405 ✭✭✭Lukker-

Fúck it wish my Germany jersey came before the England match! Now I'm just gonna look like the bandwaggon brigade :P

All my Arsenal jerseys are a UK mens small which is a 38".

Soccertriads smallest is a 40" so just got my jerseys off them in that.

dont order a large kids off soccertriads anyway
    manutdawaykids.jpg
    portugalhomekk1.jpg
    they dont even have nike or adidas logos on them

dont order a large kids off soccertriads anyway
    manutdawaykids.jpg
    portugalhomekk1.jpg
    they dont even have nike or adidas logos on them
    Thanks for the warning!

I have my Germany jersey on! I ain't hopping on the bandwagon!

• Advertisement

Soccertriads. It says its a 40" chest so I guess it's not really small.
    That's miles bigger then a small.

Ach, never mind. I know what ye're on about now.

Germany home jersey came today from bornprosper 14 days it took . There medium is smaller then soccertriads small size Spain jersey

Getting two off Soccer Triads. How quick is posting? I'm using that Google Checkout thing.

^^^^Got mine in 10 days off soccetriads

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭~Marky~

Just ordered the Brazil home and away and the Spanish away jersey cant wait for them to arrive :D I am even tempted to buy more lol

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,579 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

Have gotten the Spain away, Holland away and Argentina away from http://www.subsidesports.com/sawc2010/uk/sawc2010.html and none of them cost a thing :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,478 ✭✭✭✭cson

You might divulge why...

• Registered Users Posts: 216 ✭✭Smokin_Aces

kabuk1 wrote: »
    Has anyone seen any youth or adult small USA away jersey in Dublin? I've been looking online, and they are charging ridiculous prices plus shipping. Also, they don't always have the size. Cheers!

I some today in Charlestown today if you have yet pick it up.

KevIRL wrote: »
    Have gotten the Spain away, Holland away and Argentina away from http://www.subsidesports.com/sawc2010/uk/sawc2010.html and none of them cost a thing :)
    Elaborate please?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭Melion

Ordered Spain and England shirts on June 1st, still no sign of them :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,889 ✭✭✭tolosenc

It says my Holland and Real shirts were dispatched a week ago. The waiting game commences...

• Advertisement

My Spain jersey was sent today :D

Get to premiere the German home one at football tonight ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,183 ✭✭✭UnknownSpecies

Hey, I'm ordering world cup jerseys from bornprosper , just have a few questions as I've never ordered from them before!

First, I have seen people on here talking about the sizes and their differences! I'm a Xtra Large Mens here in Ireland, what size would I need to be getting?

What is the delivery like? How fast is it and is it cheap?

And lastly, what is the quality like? Are they very genuine looking? Like would they survive a few washes yano ha :p

If I order a Portugal jersey, what style lettering and numbering should I pick from the drop box, since it's a Nike jersey?

Thanks in advance for any help you guys can give me :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭~Marky~

My jerseys from Soccer Triads shipped today that was real quick only ordered them the other day :D Must say I am well impressed with them and the free shipping with Google checkout is great.
    Will stick pics up with when get them.

Gah, no dice. Hopefully in time for the match tomorrow...

Still waiting on my Germany home jersey from Soccertriads, ordered on the 10th.

My Argentina and Ivory Coast Jerseys just arrived form Soccer Triads today.

Ordered on the 19th. and shipped on the 25th.

Top quality jerseys although the sizes are slightly bigger than what you'd get here, I got two small and they are closer to a medium really.

Lukker- wrote: »
    Still waiting on my Germany home jersey from Soccertriads, ordered on the 10th.

I had 2 orders delivered In 10 days , I'd email them to check it went through fully

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,523 ✭✭✭joe123

My Ivory Coast jersey arrived today from soccer triads. Ordered it on the 23rd. Great quality. Have to say the actual jersey isnt as nice as I thought. The tight fit ones are alot nicer. Will definitely be using them again though.

tolosenc wrote: »
    Gah, no dice. Hopefully in time for the match tomorrow...

Still nothing... Shipped on 23rd...

Got a missed call from the UK today, wonder is it stuck in customs there or something..

• Advertisement

Still nothing. Jerseys ordered on June 1st

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,257 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

Just ordered 2 jerseys from Soccer Triads

The Spain home shirt with "David Villa 7" and the World Cup patch.

Also the Spain away shirt with "Xavi 8" and the same patch.

Got both as XL, i hope the sizes aren't TOO far off! Will post pics when i receive them from "Notinghamshire" :pac:

Melion wrote: »
    Still nothing. Jerseys ordered on June 1st

Soccertriads?

Lukker- wrote: »
    Soccertriads?

Yup

Melion wrote: »
    Yup

I emailed them today and he said I should have received mine by now and I ordered on the 10th. He said he dispatched a new one today.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,147 ✭✭✭ironictoaster

I was just wondering do they put the number on the front of the jersey with soccertriads?

creggy wrote: »
    I was just wondering do they put the number on the front of the jersey with soccertriads?

They do

Can't wait for my away Spain jersey to arrive, "Alonso 14".

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 947 ✭✭✭Shzm

Got my New Zealand away shirt today, ordered on the 24th. It has Deutsche Post labels and a german return address on it, aswell as the guys address in Bangkok. Weird.

Anyway, the jersey itself is sweet, got an XL which fits me perfectly where i'd normally be a large here. Might even buy some more.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,362 ✭✭✭Trotter

I bought a large Spain home with Xavi on it and it arrived fine today. It's still a bit snug even though I'd normally take a medium. It's the same size or smaller than the Argentina medium.

I also ordered an XL with no number or name for my Dad and that arrived in good nick aswell.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement