Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Online Jersey Stores

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭Danger781

he has the UTD home alright, might check has he the away

He has celtic too & madrid

He has a helluva lot of jerseys. He responded to me.

Dealing with him isn't easy though. I made a mistake while ordering through no fault of my own. I asked him how to order, he sent me one link with a generic title 'top thai only shirts,chelsea, man u..." so I assumed all shirts were the same price whether short or long sleeved. So after ordering I sent him a mail with my order details.

Got this in response
    are you kidding me ?
    i told you go to link do 5 pcs, i will change price..

do you understand ?

or you just want to do 4 pcs, never want to pay me more ?

or you change them to short sleeve.. my store have long sleeve price , short sleeve, price. don't tell me you don't see the links..

Not a great experience so far but we'll see what he says after I explained what happened.

• Registered Users Posts: 525 ✭✭✭fluff_daddy

Danger781 wrote: »
    He has a helluva lot of jerseys. He responded to me.

Dealing with him isn't easy though. I made a mistake while ordering through no fault of my own. I asked him how to order, he sent me one link with a generic title 'top thai only shirts,chelsea, man u..." so I assumed all shirts were the same price whether short or long sleeved. So after ordering I sent him a mail with my order details.

Got this in response

Not a great experience so far but we'll see what he says after I explained what happened.

Feic - can you PM the list of jerseys he sent to you? save me asking

I thought the format of ordering was this, Maybe he wants Short or Long Sleeve included also:

Brazil 13/14 Home - Top Thai - Size US Small - Name: NEYMAR JR - NUMBER: 10

Here's a link to everything he offers: http://317895191.v.yupoo.com/

I still ended up ordering via DHGate

The process is as follows since he doesn't explain it at all anywhere and isn't the best to deal with:

1. Order through this ad from his store

2. While placing order leave a comment / instructions of what you want. This is what I sent him as part of my order:

1 x Manchester United Away Jersey, Short Sleeve 2013/2014, with 'Fellaini' and 31, Large Size US

3. Do not pay for the order. Just finish the process until it requests payment and then leave that screen.

4. Message the seller with everything you want (Same as the note) and he will adjust the price as necessary.

5. Complete payment

I bought 4 jerseys total, two long and two short

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Moneymaker

Got my shirts from Alibaba off the Parcel Motel today; quality is immaculate, basically identical to the ones you'd buy in a shop, delighted with them.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,255 ✭✭✭Yawns

Got a link to the one you ordered? I'm still having a look about for a Jersey for me and the kid.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭Hyperbullet

Tried to order from that Alibaba site, sent me a confirmation that my order was received, and looked on the site now to be told that the order has been cancelled. Nothing wrong with my card, but for me to make an order they want a copy of my credit card, i.d. card/passport and a copy of a bank statement?

Sounds well dodgy, I'm trying to buy a jersey, not a f*cking mobile phone contract.

Yeah.. Don't do that

Yeah.. Don't do that

Not a chance. Might have a look at dhgate instead.

• Advertisement

Tried to order from that Alibaba site, sent me a confirmation that my order was received, and looked on the site now to be told that the order has been cancelled. Nothing wrong with my card, but for me to make an order they want a copy of my credit card, i.d. card/passport and a copy of a bank statement?

Sounds well dodgy, I'm trying to buy a jersey, not a f*cking mobile phone contract.

I had nothing like that. Weird.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,734 ✭✭✭bigron2109

Can some pm me please some a sellers name or store on DHGate who has a large range of jerseys and their quality is good.

bigron2109 wrote: »
    Can some pm me please some a sellers name or store on DHGate who has a large range of jerseys and their quality is good.

Read up less than 10 posts.

The process is as follows since he doesn't explain it at all anywhere and isn't the best to deal with:

2. While placing order leave a comment / instructions of what you want. This is what I sent him as part of my order:

1 x Manchester United Away Jersey, Short Sleeve 2013/2014, with 'Fellaini' and 31, Large Size US

3. Do not pay for the order. Just finish the process until it requests payment and then leave that screen.

4. Message the seller with everything you want (Same as the note) and he will adjust the price as necessary.

5. Complete payment

The sellers name is Yayun2010 on DHGate

Ordered 4 jerseys off him a couple days ago but can't vouch for his quality as I haven't seen them for myself yet.

However, people here have recommended him.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

Considering ordering 5 off of that guy. The black pattern on the design of the Dortmund jersey looks an awful lot darker than the real jersey though, and that's the one I'd like most.

I ordered 3 jerseys from 3 different guys on DHGate before (must be two years ago now). Two were absolutely brilliant quality (Mexico home with Chicharito, and Germany home with Ozil) and one was only ok (Atletico Madrid home with Forlan). All of them are still in good condition. Shame all the sellers are gone now though. Hopefully this new guy is just as good.

Can that guy just change the price of the items that you have added in your basket?

v3ttel wrote: »
    Can that guy just change the price of the items that you have added in your basket?

After the order is placed, before you pay, yes.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,912 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

5. Complete payment

Thanks for this. How long does it take for him to adjust the original quoted price and will it automatically change for you in the active orders page?

DAT France away jersey :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,814 ✭✭✭Nemanja91

Do ye use parcel motel when ye are ordering from these guys?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,912 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

callaway92 wrote: »
    Thanks for this. How long does it take for him to adjust the original quoted price and will it automatically change for you in the active orders page?

DAT France away jersey :)

He replied to me:

'have

go to do'

Ugh, not the easiest to understand. It's priced at $23 at the mo. Is this what I should be expecting? That's what it was originally too.

I assume he meant that I can go ahead and pay?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,377 ✭✭✭Smithwicks Man

Tried to buy a jersey, polo top and jacket and he sent me a link to use and said to pay for it and describe what I wanted in the comments

Paid the price for 3 items like he said but now he's saying that was the link only for jerseys. Very hard to communicate with so I'd make sure you sort everything before you pay.

Gonna have to try and change what I've paid to get what I wanted instead of 3 jerseys. A nuisance but I don't mind it if I get everything for these prices!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 815 ✭✭✭Collibosher

v3ttel wrote: »
    Considering ordering 5 off of that guy. The black pattern on the design of the Dortmund jersey looks an awful lot darker than the real jersey though....

I know someone who got one, and it is a lot darker.

It's a shame because the shirt is quality apart from that.

• Advertisement

My order from Yayun2010 on DHGate has been shipped.. :D

*Please don't get stopped by customs*

• Registered Users Posts: 1,991 ✭✭✭wawaman

Keep an eye on it. He shipped an order for me last week and the tracking number he gave me is still not coming up as recognised

wawaman wrote: »
    Keep an eye on it. He shipped an order for me last week and the tracking number he gave me is still not coming up as recognised

Yeah, I will. It did say it can take 3-5 working days for the order to show up so I might not see anything until the weekend.

My order from Yayun2010 on DHGate has been shipped.. :D

*Please don't get stopped by customs*

where you posting to

where you posting to

My house

My house

Right hope ya get sorted. Im awaiting shipment to parcel motel south but cant see there being any difference between that and home address

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,207 ✭✭✭maximoose

If it's HK Post I wouldn't worry about it not updating yet. Their tracking is very slow to update, ie it could only tell you tomorrow that your parcel actually left HK 4 days ago.

I've nothing but good things to say about yayun2010 :)

maximoose wrote: »
    If it's HK Post I wouldn't worry about it not updating yet. Their tracking is very slow to update, ie it could only tell you tomorrow that your parcel actually left HK 4 days ago.

Good to hear, i hope you have as good things to say about irish customs ;)

maximoose wrote: »

Any hassles with customs? I've ordered 4 jerseys.

I've never had any out of the hundreds I've got seized, BUT I use parcel motel.

There are other guys who I've shared the links with who have gotten them delivered straight in to Ireland no bother

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 812 ✭✭✭rightyabe

Hey what's the difference in top Thai and 3aaa kits from yer man on dhgate.

I'm ordering 4 jerseys, 3 with matching shorts.

rightyabe wrote: »
    Hey what's the difference in top Thai and 3aaa kits from yer man on dhgate.

I'm ordering 4 jerseys, 3 with matching shorts.

I could be very wrong, but I think the Top Thai versions are slightly better quality than the 3aaa kits?

3aaa kits aren't as good quality, they are ok I guess - but somewhat noticeably fake. Crap stitching, slightly off colouring, bad fitting

I'd stick to top thai - they are perfect

Yeah get the Thai versions. They are more or less 100% identical to the real thing. I make it a point to always get them.

Yeah he messaged me back there, because I wanted shorts as well I'd have to get 3aaa.

He said top Thai are better quality, so I'm not getting the shorts now.

Cheers again.

You can get top thai shorts separately, not sure of the price though

Anyone know if he does kids size in thai quality? From what I can see it's only the kit 3aaa.

Trying to communicate is very hit and miss with him. I placed an order and left a comment with what I wanted, size etc and also messaged it to him. Didn't pay and waited for him to adjust price. He just sent back a link to 3aaa kit and says do 1 piece and also a link to his thai top for the one I want with do 1 piece.

I had already in my order linked to each one and told him what I wanted so unsure of why he wants it again.

Well he's getting better at communicating when it gets closer to payment :D

He didn't see my 1st order apparently, just wanted me to order the kids kit through a separate link. Didn't adjust price, but I gather as it's because I am only ordering 1 of each for now. Will most likely be ordering more if quality is great but for €40 I'm getting myself a home jersey and the kid is getting a kit so can't complain.

In future I'll most likely be ordering 4 - 6 at a go. Does he offer much discount for the small increase in size or would I need to be ordering a bulk amount for discount.

Yawns wrote: »

He didn't see my 1st order apparently, just wanted me to order the kids kit through a separate link. Didn't adjust price, but I gather as it's because I am only ordering 1 of each for now. Will most likely be ordering more if quality is great but for €40 I'm getting myself a home jersey and the kid is getting a kit so can't complain.

In future I'll most likely be ordering 4 - 6 at a go. Does he offer much discount for the small increase in size or would I need to be ordering a bulk amount for discount.

I believe 4+ entitles you to a discount.

• Advertisement

Yawns wrote: »

I pay as soon as I order, it speeds him up. The price is adjusted as soon as you put in the quantity that you want anyway.

Yeah the prices drop the more you order, it's on the order page.

Qty Price
    1 - 3 US $23.00
    4 - 10 US $19.78
    11 - 23 US $17.71
    24 + US $15.87

Yeah I had seen that but was just wondering if anyone had gotten smaller amounts cheaper. Even still if the quality is great, the full price is cheap as chips.

so ive agreed to get 4 jerseys from him and I ask him how do I pay and he replies with

"go to do 4 pcs then pay by VISA card"

do I just go back into my order and put "4" in the quantity part? its costing $US 79.12 about AUD$ 86 which is about $25 cheaper than 1 jersey here.

Edit..its sayin now that top thai is sold out so I cant click to pay and do I start a new order to pay as when I go to pay from my old order only 1 jersey was picked and im only being charged 23$..

rightyabe wrote: »
    so ive agreed to get 4 jerseys from him and I ask him how do I pay and he replies with

"go to do 4 pcs then pay by VISA card"

do I just go back into my order and put "4" in the quantity part? its costing $US 79.12 about AUD$ 86 which is about $25 cheaper than 1 jersey here.

Edit..its sayin now that top thai is sold out so I cant click to pay and do I start a new order to pay as when I go to pay from my old order only 1 jersey was picked and im only being charged 23$..

New order of 4 pcs, then pay.

sorted, sent on the payment there.

Lets hope they make it now.

• Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭leposean

Who/Where is the best way to get jerseys online? I used to use Hitjerseys, emailed them and have gotten no reply, looking for an Ozil a Bale and a Sakho jersey

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭leposean

Could really do with some help on this lads?

If you click back 2 or 3 pages Danger781 has a how to guide for buying from a seller on dhgate.com

So just register with dhgate, then click on the links provided by danger781 and follow his steps.

This is Danger's post. This is what I and some others have used. As said, register an account on DHGate.com

5. Complete payment

The ad that is in Dangers link is showing as sold out so this is the link that I was sent by the seller. It's the very same price and set up: Order adult jerseys from the below link and follow Danger's advice.

http://www.dhgate.com/product/top-thai-only-shirts-chelsea-man-united-barcelaon/170532376.html

This is the link he sent me for if you want to order a kids set as the price is different:

http://www.dhgate.com/product/3aaa-kits-shirt-and-shorts-club-teams-nation/164732794.html

Hope that helps :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 693 ✭✭✭Conchurl

Anyone know where online I can get 11 cheap Napoli away jerseys I don't care about if they are fake or not

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement