Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Online Jersey Stores

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Conchurl wrote: »
    Anyone know where online I can get 11 cheap Napoli away jerseys I don't care about if they are fake or not

Which one?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 282 ✭✭bleach94

I'm looking for the new Real Madrid home shirt, seems to be similarly priced on Kitbag, Subside etc. I live in Cork so not sure DHGate would work for me. Anybody have any other suggestions?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,255 ✭✭✭Yawns

Why would DHGate not work for you cos you're in Cork?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 815 ✭✭✭Collibosher

Yawns wrote: »
    Why would DHGate not work for you cos you're in Cork?

In 1973, Mao Tse-tung had backed Galway for the All Ireland final.

As retribution for Cork's victory, he banned exports of all Chinese goods to the county of Cork.

:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 282 ✭✭bleach94

Close Collibosher.. I've tried to get fake jerseys delivered before (not from DHGate) and been shot down by customs

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,014 ✭✭✭✭Corholio

In 1973, Mao Tse-tung had backed Galway for the All Ireland final.

As retribution for Cork's victory, he banned exports of all Chinese goods to the county of Cork.

Funniest thing I've read on boards in a while :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

bleach94 wrote: »
    Close Collibosher.. I've tried to get fake jerseys delivered before (not from DHGate) and been shot down by customs

I'm from cork and use a site that gets in all the time ( 20 jerseys last 3 years) and no need for parcel motel. Drop us a pm if your interested

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 693 ✭✭✭Conchurl

hi how long does it take the seller on dhgate to dispatch the jerseys?

• Registered Users Posts: 525 ✭✭✭fluff_daddy

Conchurl wrote: »
    hi how long does it take the seller on dhgate to dispatch the jerseys?

About 1 week for me

• Advertisement

Think it was about 4 working days for me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭Hyperbullet

Ordered from yayun, order was apparently shipped on the 10th but don't have any tracking info. Is that normal?

Also how long does it take for jerseys to arrive roughly?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,207 ✭✭✭maximoose

How many did you order?

I ordered one on the 10th, got tracking number on 13th and when I track, it left HK this morning.

Send him a message.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,989 ✭✭✭wawaman

Ordered from yayun, order was apparently shipped on the 10th but don't have any tracking info. Is that normal?

I had an order shipped from him 2 weeks ago and he tells me that customs in china stopped it. He shipped again yesterday so we will wait and see

Mine were sent on 13th and only just showed up on tracking now. Tracking says it was only posted today but the way their postal system over there is a mess so I'd imagine it was actually posted on the 13th but only scanned in today.

I ordered on 5th

Shipped on 11th

Still no tracking info

Sent him a message there now

Did you get an automatic e-mail saying it was shipped? That was where my tracking info was. It just wouldn't work until today tho on this site.

Don't forget to do the usual if you haven't already. Check spam or since the new gmail update, if you're using that, check the new tabs. Mine now gets lodged to an Updates tab

I use www.17track.net to track, seems to be the most reliable.

• Advertisement

i get emails and tracking no & link through my DHGate account. but it says no tracking info.

I typed my tracking no into that link of yawns and it says posted on 16th

Here's the main page of that site. It covers a few different companies over there so if you order from that region a lot it can be handy.

http://track-chinapost.com/

Each link on the right hand side will tell you what tracking number it covers. Starts with R and ends in HK for example.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,405 ✭✭✭Lukker-

How long does it usually take Yayun to get back to you on DHGate?

Lukker- wrote: »
    How long does it usually take Yayun to get back to you on DHGate?

an hour or 2

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭Danger781

Mine was shipped on the 8th and I think it arrived today.. Missed the delivery so I'll find out in the morning if it's my jerseys or not..

Don't think I ordered anything else... :confused:

If you need to collect from the sorting depot of An Post, they changed the opening times to 7pm pr 7:30pm but a lot of the notices still say 2pm. Just a fyi in case you didn't realise.

• Advertisement

So.. Just collected the parcel..

It was a screen protector..

Cause, yano.. A screen protector wouldn't fit through my letter box..

Wat.

LOL

Was actually thinking if it was only sent on the 8th, you were a lucky sod to receive it so quick! Was it in a big box or anything stupid like that?

My postbox is small as it's one of those ****ty hole in the wall jobs for 4 apartments so they made them about half the size of a standard box but the postman I have is a sound bloke. He won't throw in a slip and be on his way. He'll ring the bell as he knows someone is usually in and he heads to the next part of the apartment block, then by the time he comes back someone is at the door to meet him and get the items.

He's actually gonna get a bottle of whiskey or something from me at the end of the year cos he'll come back into the estate if he sees you driving in and give you the package and tell you to just bin the sorry we missed you note. In dublin, I'd have been lucky if the postman actually bothered to put a package in the van for deliver instead of just having ready made notes to throw in.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,847 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

Ordering 2 more jerseys here and it's now saying "item sold out" on the page where you order the product. Any way around this? I'm sure it wasn't there the last time I used this.

Thanks

Got that before, but he had a different link up

http://www.dhgate.com/product/top-thai-only-shirts-chelsea-man-united-barcelaon/170532376.html

Dunno why he didn't just renew the other ad or w/e. That link is the same seller anyway.

It was in a relatively thick envelope.. But it would have gone through my front door without any issues whatsoever.. I'll take a picture when I get home..

Idiots.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,847 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

Got that before, but he had a different link up

http://www.dhgate.com/product/top-thai-only-shirts-chelsea-man-united-barcelaon/170532376.html

Dunno why he didn't just renew the other ad or w/e. That link is the same seller anyway.

Nice one, thanks.

I wonder was it a case of pre-made sorry we missed you.

V1KVlgMl.jpg

As you can see - Slightly bigger than a pen

Feckin' postman

Danger781 wrote: »
    V1KVlgMl.jpg

As you can see - Slightly bigger than a pen

Feckin' postman

That is one massive pen!

lol

Postman must have been smoking something at the Emirates before doing his rounds.

Parcel is supposedly leaving Hong Kong today

Mine were posted on Monday and they have just been delivered to Parcel Motel today. Way quicker than i thought. I bought from Yayun on DHgate so if anyone wants to know what they are like give me a PM and i will post a few pictures

wawaman wrote: »
    Mine were posted on Monday and they have just been delivered to Parcel Motel today. Way quicker than i thought. I bought from Yayun on DHgate so if anyone wants to know what they are like give me a PM and i will post a few pictures

Holy **** that's fast! I'm still waiting on mine which were sent on the 13th. I'm not expecting it for another couple of weeks either. Did you pay extra for faster shipping?

Mine left HK 17th, arrived in UK yesterday and just waiting for them to be delivered, hopefully tomorrow

Seems to be a lot quicker than normal!

Holy **** that's fast! I'm still waiting on mine which were sent on the 13th. I'm not expecting it for another couple of weeks either. Did you pay extra for faster shipping?

No! He sent them originally a couple of weeks ago and he said customs in china stopped them. The. He posted them again on Monday. Unless he paid for speedy post (which I very much doubt) they just came by EMS

• Advertisement

wawaman wrote: »
    ....Unless he paid for speedy post (which I very much doubt) they just came by EMS

In my experience of buying various things from China, if the free shipping offered is via EMS then it's always by far the quickest. Always takes around 10 to 14 days to me in Dublin.

HK Post Air Mail is second best at around 3 weeks.

China Post Airmail is an absolute lottery, but never received anything in less than 4 weeks.

HK Post Air Mail is second best at around 3 weeks.

From yayun, it has never taken over 10 days to arrive with HK Post. I had a jersey posted on 17th, arrived in PM this morning :)

wow thats mad - hope im as lucky

maximoose wrote: »
    From yayun, it has never taken over 10 days to arrive with HK Post. I had a jersey posted on 17th, arrived in PM this morning :)

And here it is

Is that shipping to PM in Northern Ireland ?

I believe airmail shipping to UK/NI is direct, whereas to Ireland isn't so hence the longer transit times.

Out of interest, why do you use PM ?

Yeah shipping to PM in NI.

I've used parcel motel since I had a run of around 5 seized in a row getting shipped directly to Ireland last year. Never happened using them, so don't mind paying the 3 quid for a little less risk (and faster shipping :))

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,759 ✭✭✭gustafo

Yeah shipping to PM in NI.

I've used parcel motel since I had a run of around 5 seized in a row getting shipped directly to Ireland last year. Never happened using them, so don't mind paying the 3 quid for a little less risk (and faster shipping :))

i must be very lucky iv gotten about 20-25 jerseys from yayun over the last few years shipped to my home address and never had any stopped at customs.

i always order 1 at a time so only 1 package is shipped at a time so maybe thats the way to dodge customs.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 812 ✭✭✭rightyabe

@ maximoose

What size is that jersey and how does it fit compared to a Irish bought jersey?

I usually take a medium and ordered medium from yayaun

rightyabe wrote: »
    @ maximoose

What size is that jersey and how does it fit compared to a Irish bought jersey?

I usually take a medium and ordered medium from yayaun

It's a small, fits pretty much the same as one bought here. A few years ago the general rule was always buy a size up, but I find them fine now to order your reg size

• Advertisement

I collected mine yesterday and I found it hit and miss with the size. I ordered M as I bought a size up. I ordered arsenal home and away. The home fits perfectly but the away is very tight. The same with some adidas jerseys. I got Real Madrid home and its fine but the ac Milan is to tight as well

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement