Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Online Jersey Stores

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,119 ✭✭✭Colemania

Ordered my jersey on the 14th of September, payment processed on the 15th, email to say it was shipped on the 18th and when i tracked it there it had finally updated to say it was shipped today. The tracking hasn't updated on DHGate but i used another website to track it. Didn't order through parcel motel though so hopefully it comes through!

• Registered Users Posts: 525 ✭✭✭fluff_daddy

Colemania wrote: »
    Ordered my jersey on the 14th of September, payment processed on the 15th, email to say it was shipped on the 18th and when i tracked it there it had finally updated to say it was shipped today. The tracking hasn't updated on DHGate but i used another website to track it. Didn't order through parcel motel though so hopefully it comes through!

Mine was also shipped on 18th so you will prob get yours a day or 2 before me as I used Parcel Motel. Hopefully!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭Danger781

The item (XXXXXXXXXXXXX) left Hong Kong for its destination on 20-Sep-2013

I need to know more! :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 903 ✭✭✭Herrick

Has anyone here ever bought a jersey made by under armour? I'm looking to get the new Spurs jersey. I take a medium in any jerseys made by Adidas, not sure how under armour fits though.

Is there anyone here that might know how they compare size wise?

I'm in the sticks, so it's not too easy to just walk into a shop to find the right fit.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

Herrick wrote: »
    Has anyone here ever bought a jersey made by under armour? I'm looking to get the new Spurs jersey. I take a medium in any jerseys made by Adidas, not sure how under armour fits though.

Is there anyone here that might know how they compare size wise?

I'm in the sticks, so it's not too easy to just walk into a shop to find the right fit.

AFAIK they are the same as normal sizes......at least I get that impression from the Under Armour stuff I have (though I don't have any Under Armour jerseys specifically). The only manufacturer that I really watch out for at Kappa. I usually wear a Small or Medium, but with them I'm large and it's skin tight.

• Advertisement

v3ttel wrote: »
    AFAIK they are the same as normal sizes......at least I get that impression from the Under Armour stuff I have (though I don't have any Under Armour jerseys specifically). The only manufacturer that I really watch out for at Kappa. I usually wear a Small or Medium, but with them I'm large and it's skin tight.

Thanks man.

Quick question about DHGate to those of you that buy off him, what's the difference between the fans and player jerseys?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,207 ✭✭✭maximoose

Player have the rubber stamps on the shoulders, the vents at the ribs and the logos are all rubber instead of stitched - ie the version the players actually wear

Stick to fans style IMO

Thanks for all the advice guys, appreciate it.

One last question about sizes. Does Nike still run a little small than Adidas sizes? I seem to remember their medium felt a little tighter than an Adidas at the time, so would have gone large on the Nike one.

My liverpool under armour jersey is fairly tight fitting anyway and by the look of the spurs one, it will be too

Mine is currently in Dublin customs :)

Praying there's no trouble with them..

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,255 ✭✭✭Yawns

Well checked on mine there. DhGate msg says it was sent 13th. When I checked the actual tracking, it has sent dispatched on 17th. Now it's saying being processed for dispatch since 18th. :(

Yawns wrote: »
    Well checked on mine there. DhGate msg says it was sent 13th. When I checked the actual tracking, it has sent dispatched on 17th. Now it's saying being processed for dispatch since 18th. :(

Mine is the exact same..

I'm not too worried as it takes forever for those tracking systems to update. It could be on an an post van out for delivery and still say dispatching on that tracking site. It does happen enough times.

Ok I'm about ready to make my order on DHGate, have I the order in the correct format?
    1 x Athletic Bilbao Away Jersey, Top Thai, Short Sleeve 2013/2014, with 'Herrera' and 21, Large Size US

1 x Manchester City Home Jersey, Top Thai, Fans Style, Short Sleeve 2013/2014, with 'A. Negredo' and 9, Large Size US

1 x Tottenham Hotspur Home Jersey, Thop Thai, Short Sleeve 2013/2014, with 'Eriksen' and 23, Large Size US

1 x Inter Milan Away Jersey, Thop Thai, Short Sleeve 2013/2014, with 'J. Zanetti' and 4, Large Size US

1 x Real Madrid Home Jersey, Thop Thai, Short Sleeve 2013/2014, with 'Alonso' and 14, Medium Size US

Seems fine.

I'm not too worried as it takes forever for those tracking systems to update. It could be on an an post van out for delivery and still say dispatching on that tracking site. It does happen enough times.

I have 2 packages in my order.

1. 18-Sep-2013, left Hong Kong for its destination on 18-Sep-2013

2. null, is being processed for departure from Hong Kong as of 18-Sep-2013.

Ok I'm about ready to make my order on DHGate, have I the order in the correct format?

May need to say 'Fans' or 'Player' style also

He has requested Thai style in them all.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭Hyperbullet

Finally it seems my jersey has left Hong Kong. Ordered on the 8th and it says it dispatched this morning. Probably be next week before it arrives.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,625 ✭✭✭✭Johner

Ordered on the 18th but they haven't been sent yet. Will it be 5 seperate packages as I ordered 5 jerseys? How will that work with Parcel Motel? €3.50 for each jersey?

• Advertisement

No they'll be packaged together

• Registered Users Posts: 1,989 ✭✭✭wawaman

maximoose wrote: »
    Player have the rubber stamps on the shoulders, the vents at the ribs and the logos are all rubber instead of stitched - ie the version the players actually wear

Stick to fans style IMO

The players style that i got i found to be very tight. I ordered the home arsenal jersey in medium and its a perfect fit but the away jersey in medium is a players style and its very tight

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,205 ✭✭✭Lucas Hood

maximoose wrote: »
    No they'll be packaged together

Anything up to 10 goes in package I believe.

This is what i posted last week

Update when I tracked today:

The item (*********) is being processed for departure from Hong Kong as of 25-Sep-2013

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,257 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

Is there a list of jerseys this chap does anywhere? I was wondering whether he'd have Valencia & Sporting Lisbon.

Here's what he sells.

http://317895191.v.yupoo.com/

You place an order through a different link depending on what you want tho.

Don't see Sporting Lisbon but send him a message and ask.

Here's Valencia Home - http://v.yupoo.com/photos/317895191/albums/8305144/

and Away - http://v.yupoo.com/photos/317895191/albums/8305121/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 812 ✭✭✭rightyabe

Got my jerseys today. Have to say im shocked how good they are.

Think I'll order more soon, maybe a LA Galaxy 3rd kit with KEANE 7...;-)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,526 ✭✭✭James__10

Don't see Sporting Lisbon but send him a message and ask.

Here's Valencia Home - http://v.yupoo.com/photos/317895191/albums/8305144/

and Away - http://v.yupoo.com/photos/317895191/albums/8305121/

Has anyone every bought a tracksuit of this website? I'm thinking about buying a Barcelona tracksuit, just wondering what is the quality like of the tracksuit?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,009 ✭✭✭kronsington

Hey lads, there's only one jersey I want to get my hands on and it's the France 1986 jersey they wore at the World Cup that year. I love that jersey but can't find it anywhere, not even a dodgy replica. Adidas released it briefly recently in a package with the WC 2010 shirt and that was for around €200 !! Any thoughts? Thanks

When adding the jerseys to the cart on DHGate do you guys just add the number you want, regardless of size and then he figures out the individual sizes from the order comments?

I want 4 large and 2 medium, but when I add them separately I lose the discount as my cart has 4 large and 2 medium.

Should I just simply type in 6 jerseys, add to cart and he'll figure out the individual sizes?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 689 ✭✭✭donegal11

rightyabe wrote: »
    Got my jerseys today. Have to say im shocked how good they are.

Think I'll order more soon, maybe a LA Galaxy 3rd kit with KEANE 7...;-)

How long was he with the delivery and more importantly did you use parcelmotel?

Be also interested to know if you used Parcel Motel as I believe we ordered on the same day, the 10th. I didn't use Parcel Motel tho. I will be next time for sure if yours arrived via pm.

When adding the jerseys to the cart on DHGate do you guys just add the number you want, regardless of size and then he figures out the individual sizes from the order comments?

I want 4 large and 2 medium, but when I add them separately I lose the discount as my cart has 4 large and 2 medium.

Should I just simply type in 6 jerseys, add to cart and he'll figure out the individual sizes?

Yep I believe that's correct. Could also send him a PM to confirm.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 812 ✭✭✭rightyabe

donegal11 wrote: »
    How long was he with the delivery and more importantly did you use parcelmotel?

I'm in perth, Western Australia. It took 2 weeks flat I think.

How long does it usually take for yayun to ship the jerserys? Ordered mine on the 18th and they still haven't been dispatched.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭harpstilidie

Is Triads not going any more then? I got the Germany shirt from Euro 2012 from them and it's still as good as ever.

Also, I'm heading to Thailand/Malaysia at the end of October. Can you pick up these 'Thai Style' jerseys in Thailand or are they just produced there and not sold? I could come back with a fortune of jerseys!

Is Triads not going any more then? I got the Germany shirt from Euro 2012 from them and it's still as good as ever.

Also, I'm heading to Thailand/Malaysia at the end of October. Can you pick up these 'Thai Style' jerseys in Thailand or are they just produced there and not sold? I could come back with a fortune of jerseys!

1) Celtic 13/14 Home - Top Thai - Size US Small
    2) Celtic 13/14 Home - Top Thai - Size US Medium
    3) Barcelona 12/13 Home - Top Thai - Size US Small
    4) Brazil 13/14 Home - Top Thai - Size US Small

Thanks!

Still no change :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Moneymaker

They often take time to update, be patient.

It may not even update until it arrives in Ireland.

Yup as said, be patient. You could have it in your hand and it could still say processing. It happens a lot. If it does change to say arrival at office of inward exchange or something like that, you can then try tracking your item via an post tracking. Same tracking number and it's a lot more efficient. It won't show up until the scan it in tho, it will just say not recognised.

Moneymaker wrote: »
    They often take time to update, be patient.

It may not even update until it arrives in Ireland.

yea i know just strange that 1 says shipped and other says processing when both ordered and arrived in Hong Kong at same time. Im for liverpool tomoro and old trafford on sat so was hopeful of having a jersey for the game :)

yea i know just strange that 1 says shipped and other says processing when both ordered and arrived in Hong Kong at same time. Im for liverpool tomoro and old trafford on sat so was hopeful of having a jersey for the game :)

Could be another week or so before they arrive tbh. If you get it in 2 weeks with standard post, it's deemed very fast. 3 - 4 weeks is normal with 5 weeks not unusual but acceptable.

Danger781 wrote: »
    Yep I believe that's correct. Could also send him a PM to confirm.

I did and got a reply saying
    go to do 6 pcs, write all information then ok..

I'd assume from that I have it right :)

Updated just now to:
    2. The item will leave Hong Kong for its destination on 26-Sep-2013

Anyway, as the guys said, just be patient! Give it 3 weeks after you order before you get concerned or start tracking/wondering

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 533 ✭✭✭SmallBalls

Anyone bought kids jersey's from yayun2010? Whats the sizing like?
    Was gonna buy my 7 year old a few for christmas.

Bought one for the kid there on the 10th as part of my order. Will take a pic and let you know when it arrives if you like.

Ordered was shipped today. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭Depp

My liverpool under armour jersey is fairly tight fitting anyway and by the look of the spurs one, it will be too
    liverpool under armour?

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement