Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Online Jersey Stores

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭imtdub

@Johner - where did you ordered them from? how are they quality-wise?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,625 ✭✭✭✭Johner

I ordered from yayun on DHgate, quality is excellent. I ordered medium but I've only tried on the 2 Chelsea ones as they are for me but the Addidas medium seems spot on to me, maybe a tiny bit smaller than a medium here but not much difference at all.

Ordered on the 18th September, left China on the 28th September and arrived at Belfast yesterday and at Sallins around midnight last night.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,238 ✭✭✭Ardennes1944

Moneymaker wrote: »

is paying by visa all ok? was hoping to see a paypal option but theres not

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,119 ✭✭✭Colemania

Johner wrote: »
    I ordered from yayun on DHgate, quality is excellent. I ordered medium but I've only tried on the 2 Chelsea ones as they are for me but the Addidas medium seems spot on to me, maybe a tiny bit smaller than a medium here but not much difference at all.

Ordered on the 18th September, left China on the 28th September and arrived at Belfast yesterday and at Sallins around midnight last night.

I ordered mine before that and they only left Hong Kong on the 1st of October. Needless to say I haven't got it yet but for the price I got it for and if it's good quality I won't mind the wait at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 525 ✭✭✭fluff_daddy

Johner wrote: »

Nice jerseys Johner, was that Parcel Motel Ire or NI? Im trying to see which is the better odds of not getting stopped by customs

• Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭imtdub

I'm sure I've seen a paypal link...check this

http://escrow.aliexpress.com/escrow-faq/payment/how-do-i-pay-using-debit-cards.html

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,625 ✭✭✭✭Johner

Nice jerseys Johner, was that Parcel Motel Ire or NI? Im trying to see which is the better odds of not getting stopped by customs

Parcel Motel in Northern Ireland, seems to be the safest bet! And I think delivery is quicker.

not coming up for the seller linked anyway :( The seller is Competitive Sports

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,255 ✭✭✭Yawns

Mine actually arrived by postie about 5 mins after I posted this morning. Just too busy since then to reply. The quality of jersey is amazing. I got an adult jersey and a child's kit. The only downside is the sizing. They are definitely smaller sizes. I usually fit into a medium and a large would be way too loose on me. I ordered a large and it's a snug fit. Glad I went for large.

My child is very short for his age. He's 5 but wears 3 - 4 clothing for pants etc 4 - 5 for shirts. His jersey looks far too small but the shorts look about right. He's in school so can't say for sure. I had ordered him a 5 - 6 jersey tho and this looks like it might fit a 3 - 4 yr old.

The quality of the items themselves tho are absolutely amazing, I cannot fault them at all.

I bought mine from yaya and paid with visa debit. Everything was fine.

• Advertisement

i presume aliexpress would be grand so too, thanks

I bought something through Aliexpress. It was the obvious scam phone thing. After a week or so, they refunded everything without me having to lift a finger. In my book, Aliexpress is safer than Paypal and more efficient.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Moneymaker

Visa is fine yes, i've paid with it each time, no problems.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 959 ✭✭✭4real

hi i am looking for man united home kit....any good websites?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭Danger781

4real wrote: »
    hi i am looking for man united home kit....any good websites?

You could literally read back one, maybe two pages and you will see at least two or three recommendations.. Don't be so lazy :o

But since I'm in a good mood.. This is how I ordered mine:

First of all, this is the link you use to order the jerseys: http://www.dhgate.com/product/top-thai-only-shirts-chelsea-man-united-barcelaon/170532376.html

These are all the jerseys that he offers: http://317895191.v.yupoo.com/

The process is as follows since he doesn't explain it at all anywhere and isn't the best to deal with:

1. Order through the ad from his store i.e. The first link I gave you

2. Decide what quantity you want and place your order.

2.5 While placing your order leave a comment / instructions of what you want. This is part of what I sent him with my order:

1 x Manchester United Away Jersey, Short Sleeve 2013/2014, with 'Fellaini' and 31, Large Size US

3. Do not pay for the order. Just finish the process until it requests payment and then leave that screen.

4. Message the seller with everything you want (Same as the note) and he will adjust the price as necessary. For example, long sleeve costs more than short sleeve so he will need to adjust the cost before payment. Other factors may come into play.

5. Complete payment

I bought 4 jerseys total, two long and two short

Danger781 wrote: »
    You could literally read back one, maybe two pages and you will see at least two or three recommendations.. Don't be so lazy :o

First of all, this is the link you use to order the jerseys: http://www.dhgate.com/product/top-thai-only-shirts-chelsea-man-united-barcelaon/170532376.html

The process is as follows since he doesn't explain it at all anywhere and isn't the best to deal with:

2.5 While placing your order leave a comment / instructions of what you want. This is part of what I sent him with my order:

1 x Manchester United Away Jersey, Short Sleeve 2013/2014, with 'Fellaini' and 31, Large Size US

3. Do not pay for the order. Just finish the process until it requests payment and then leave that screen.

4. Message the seller with everything you want (Same as the note) and he will adjust the price as necessary. For example, long sleeve costs more than short sleeve so he will need to adjust the cost before payment. Other factors may come into play.

5. Complete payment

Thanks so much! How long did it take for delivery and whats the quality like?

4real wrote: »
    Thanks so much! How long did it take for delivery and whats the quality like?

A few weeks. Don't know exactly how long. I'd gonna say roughly a month.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

A few weeks. Don't know exactly how long. I'd gonna say roughly a month.

I have a good site for jerseys but think ill try out this one now too, did you get direct too Eire or use parcel motel?

MrMac84 wrote: »
    I have a good site for jerseys but think ill try out this one now too, did you get direct too Eire or use parcel motel?

Direct to Ireland. Ordered 4 jerseys and got hit with €20 customs.

• Advertisement

Direct to Ireland. Ordered 4 jerseys and got hit with €20 customs.

How much he charge for the 4 jerseys?

How much he charge for the 4 jerseys?

Can't remember exactly but I think it worked out roughly €20 per jersey including customs and what not.

Can't remember exactly but I think it worked out roughly €20 per jersey including customs and what not.

Well thats not too bad... 20 quid is the going rate. Is that printing etc all included? Think ill order a few

Well thats not too bad... 20 quid is the going rate. Is that printing etc all included? Think ill order a few

Yeah it is.. Printing didn't seem to cost any extra which was unusual :o I ordered a short sleeve one for a friend with no printing and it cost the same as mine :rolleyes:

I just worked it out that it cost me roughly €86 total including customs charges for the 4 jerseys.

Short sleeve were costing $23 (~€17) each, and long sleeve were about $28 (~€21) each, if I'm not mistaken.

Sorry that's not right short sleeve was $20 and long sleeve was $23..

I think :confused:

Think ill order a few this week n see...is he easy too deal with n does be do a discount for a big order?

• Advertisement

Oh ya size wise.. I'm a medium in all makes of "real" jerseys will I be the same with him?

Oh ya size wise.. I'm a medium in all makes of "real" jerseys will I be the same with him?

If the Medium is baggy on you, then yes. If the medium is fitted, get a large.

I have a large United jersey from a couple of seasons ago, it's quite baggy on me. I bought a large from Yayun and length wise it's much the same, but it's fitted. Shows off mah belly! :D

If the Medium is baggy on you, then yes. If the medium is fitted, get a large.

I have a large United jersey from a couple of seasons ago, it's quite baggy on me. I bought a large from Yayun and length wise it's much the same, but it's fitted. Shows off mah belly! :D

A medium wouldn't be baggy on me but not fitted either it's kinda somewhere in between if you get me. Think the medium sounds ok n I'm just back training after a two year injury lay off so if it's a little tight itll drive me onto lose weight ha ha

Just been told my liverpool jersey from yayun came today. If anyone wants a pic of it to see what it's like just pm me. I ordered large and large is usually what I wear so I hope it isn't too tight, judging by what other people have been saying here.

Colemania wrote: »
    Just been told my liverpool jersey from yayun came today. If anyone wants a pic of it to see what it's like just pm me. I ordered large and large is usually what I wear so I hope it isn't too tight, judging by what other people have been saying here.
    Post the pic here. I'm going too place a big order with him soon

• Advertisement

Post the pic here. I'm going too place a big order with him soon

Will do tonight if I can

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,205 ✭✭✭Lucas Hood

I've heard the Liverpool jerseys off this seller were a slightly different colour red when compared to one bought out of the shop.

Lucas Hood wrote: »
    I've heard the Liverpool jerseys off this seller were a slightly different colour red when compared to one bought out of the ship .

Aww don't tell me that!! Ah hopefully it'll be ok anyway

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,543 ✭✭✭A2LUE42

Colemania wrote: »

I got a few kids ones recently and thought that the quality of the Standard Chartered lettering wasn't great. What are the adult ones like?

I'll take a pic now and throw them up in a few mins. I have the lfc adult and kids kit. Arrived a couple of days ago. Gimmie a few mins to upload etc.

3 pics of the adult. I got no writing on the back so didn't take pics of the back. They are great quality jerseys tho. I do recommend going a size up tho as it's definitely smaller than an original size you'd buy in a shop over here.

68A557A9539346EC9A3091C8A44A456B-0000351280-0003387124-00500L-20068B1DEE3740DB9F35C185A9D8650A.jpg

68E80EA0D3B2418ABF159FBA2C8F92A0-0000351280-0003387123-00500L-9D9E0B9FA09C47DD99829B3A8B633995.jpg

E02E64FD71C54573BF0BC87ED771C887-0000351280-0003387113-00500L-CF67EFFAB5DC49D8857D2CEFE7910594.jpg

The kids kit:

70D3C486A8954A999DA506E884FA385E-0000351280-0003387114-00500L-D6DBC00FC9FE4521B867C4E0957843A6.jpg

6466113DD8564022A547C363EB7E2633-0000351280-0003387122-00500L-CAE8C179DAEB48739DF5B4B2B1BCC237.jpg

Yawns wrote: »
    3 pics of the adult. I got no writing on the back so didn't take pics of the back. They are great quality jerseys tho. I do recommend going a size up tho as it's definitely smaller than an original size you'd buy in a shop over here.

Ah they look fairly good! Hopefully my one will be the same!

Quality is amazing. Really cheap for the quality you get tbh. Just get a larger size than normal. That's a large and it fits snugly on me. An original large would be very loose on me.

Yawns wrote: »
    Quality is amazing. Really cheap for the quality you get tbh. Just get a larger size than normal. That's a large and it fits snugly on me. An original large would be very loose on me.

Woukd you be a medium normally?

Normally a medium would be snug on me and a large would be loose. This large was snug on me. So to me, this large was the same size as a medium would be from a sports shop. If I was to order another it would be probably an XL as I prefer them loose on me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 500 ✭✭✭warrenaldo

How do you request the sizing for the kids kits - I havent seen it anywhere.

On a side note, i recently ordered (2 months ago) using Triads via ParcelMotel(UK). They sent it twice and twice customs seized them without notifying. I am due to get refunded though (I hope).

Order through the kids kit link, 3aaa I think it was. Just leave a comment with the size details and lettering if you want them. I also sent him a private message repeating the sizes I waned. Slightly more expensive for the kids kit but only talking a couple of dollars. The kid was chuffed with his till mammy told him he can't have it til xmas.

I'm the good parent atm tho so it works for me.

Tried on my liverpool jersey last night after coming home from work and although it looked tiny it fits alright. It's large and I usually wear large so if you don't like slim fitting jerseys, order a size up as everyone on here has been saying

5. Complete payment

does he take long in replying back?
    Havn't heard from him since, the website says awaiting payment

Someone said it's a holiday week or something over there atm so things will go really slow and it's possibly the reason he's taking his time. Next week will prob be dealing with back orders for a lot of companies over there too. Just bear that in mind.

maximoose wrote: »
    Note to anyone that made an order in the last couple of days/planning to make one:

1st-7th October is "Golden Week" in china, where basically fúck all happens and everyone is on holiday, expect delays :pac:

There's the post that was saying about the Golden Week thing. So yeah, expect delays for next week basically.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,207 ✭✭✭maximoose

Seems to be back in action anyway, just gave me the tracking details for order I placed on 29th Sept

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 812 ✭✭✭rightyabe

Yeah I ordered a package on the 26th of sept and was waiting for a mail to say it was shipped. I messages him on the 3rd and he said it would be shipped on the 5th. I got a mail to say it was shipped on the 7th. I ordered 5 more last night and it should ship by wed/thur I hope.

• Registered Users Posts: 525 ✭✭✭fluff_daddy

Mine been in customs over a week now :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 693 ✭✭✭Conchurl

mine went into customs this morning, will they look at them to see if they are real and sent them onto me if they think they look real or will they want some money aswell i have 6 jerseys in the box

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement