Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Online Jersey Stores

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 525 ✭✭✭fluff_daddy

I also have 6, Danger got charged 20 euro for 4 jerseys but i think the charges are a percentage of the total price

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 693 ✭✭✭Conchurl

I also have 6, Danger got charged 20 euro for 4 jerseys but i think the charges are a percentage of the total price

do they guess the price or do they ask for a copy of receipt?

Not sure but I think the price is on the outside of the package.

Not sure but I think the price is on the outside of the package.

i hope so as i bought 18 jerseys and he split them over 3 packages, im hoping the next 2 packages will slip through

You would hope so.. Did you use home address, Parcel Motel North/South

• Advertisement

You would hope so.. Did you use home address, Parcel Motel North/South

i used my home address

if customs seize them are the jerseys gone or does he resend them or refund whats the story?

• Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭imtdub

Conchurl wrote: »
    i hope so as i bought 18 jerseys and he split them over 3 packages, im hoping the next 2 packages will slip through

I think you're being a bit greedy by ordering 18 at a time :D, If I've to escape from the eagle eyes of customs I wouldn't be ordering more than two at a time.

That way you would be around/within the free limit/allowance.

Well that's me :cool: .

imtdub wrote: »
    I think you're being a bit greedy by ordering 18 at a time :D, If I've to escape from the eagle eyes of customs I wouldn't be ordering more than two at a time.

That way you would be around/within the free limit/allowance.

Well that's me :cool: .
    Only 2 of them are for me the rest are for my friends they wanted matching jerseys for astro

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,205 ✭✭✭Lucas Hood

Mine been in customs over a week now :(

Customs had 2 of my deliveries for almost a month before they released them .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,258 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

do they guess the price or do they ask for a copy of receipt?

They ask for a copy of your receipt. You then get charged VAT on the package plus a handling fee

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,625 ✭✭✭✭Johner

Parcel Motel in the North is definitely the way to go if anyone is thinking of ordering.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,255 ✭✭✭Yawns

Mine were delayed for ages in Hong Kong, but once shipped, they were sent to me without delay. I used my home address. Tho from reading the thread, it did seems as if Parcel Motel was getting faster deliveries.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,912 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

Mine been in customs over a week now :(

How can you check this?

Mine were shipped from Hong Kong on the 29th September but still have nothing. Only tracking info I can see is that it was shipped on the 29th.

Thanks

use the same tracking number with an post tracking.

http://track.anpost.ie/TrackOne.aspx

Just enter the same tracking number you've been using for the HK post or w/e you used. If it's in Ireland, you can track it through that link providing an post are delivering it. If it's not in Ireland, then it will just say number not recognised

Lucas Hood wrote: »
    Customs had 2 of my deliveries for almost a month before they released them .

:O so I prob will get them at some point but will have to pay up like Danger did

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭Hyperbullet

Mine left Hong Kong on Sept. 25th, still no sign of it. Should I be concerned or does it take a while to arrive usually?

Mine left Hong Kong on Sept. 25th, still no sign of it. Should I be concerned or does it take a while to arrive usually?

Think we said if you have no info after 3 weeks then start to inquire

Ireland - http://track.anpost.ie/TrackOne.aspx
    International - http://www.17track.net/index_en.shtml

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭Hyperbullet

Think we said if you have no info after 3 weeks then start to inquire

Ireland - http://track.anpost.ie/TrackOne.aspx
    International - http://www.17track.net/index_en.shtml

Cheers for the links. According to 17track it's "transporting". Hopefully show up next week. Placed the order September 9th so it's taking a while...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 998 ✭✭✭Kingdom

Is XL the biggest size yayan does?
    Morto for me!

What is the 3AAA set of jerseys yayan sells on DHGate?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,207 ✭✭✭maximoose

Kingdom wrote: »
    What is the 3AAA set of jerseys yayan sells on DHGate?

Cheaper and come with shorts, but poorer quality.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,238 ✭✭✭Ardennes1944

Yeah the full kits quality didnt look as good on aliexpress from that seller so bought arsenal shorts and shirt separately

maximoose wrote: »

You sir, are a gent.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,912 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

Yeah the full kits quality didnt look as good on aliexpress from that seller so bought arsenal shorts and shirt separately

Bollox, ordered the full PSG kit from him there yesterday :(:(

Are they v. bad?

Ah tbf I was just going on the pictures, they could be the same but as maximoose said about quality id doubt it

They aren't that bad, I got 3AAA Marseille kits a few years ago for 5aside and they did the job, but up close you would know that they are fakes. Quality of the material, printing, stitching detail on logos etc just isn't quite right.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,405 ✭✭✭Lukker-

Any idea why yayun won't respond to me on DHGate? Want to make an order but he never replies to my messages.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 533 ✭✭✭SmallBalls

Lukker- wrote: »
    Any idea why yayun won't respond to me on DHGate? Want to make an order but he never replies to my messages.

I'm the same, bought some stuff 10 days ago but never paid for it. Just waiting on him to get back to me with an adjusted price
    and confirm we're both happy with the order. I'll give him a couple more days and then look somewhere else.

• Registered Users Posts: 487 ✭✭Thatsfootball

If anyone is selling one of their jerseys that is wrong size/you don't like, give me a PM!

anyone else get more jerseys from that competitive sports seller on aliexpress?
    mine was sent 6 days ago, still waiting for tracking

http://v.yupoo.com/photos/317895191/albums/8923898/

got 6 of my 18 jerseys to they look great. anyone know how to order the tracksuit i have linked?

oooooh, i love presentation suits from Adidas, does he have the Germany one?

i dont see it but he might send him a message. i just found some but they are 12/13

http://v.yupoo.com/photos/317895191/albums/6098481/
    http://v.yupoo.com/photos/317895191/albums/6082639/

• Advertisement

Thank you! Thats what I wanted.
    The seller I bought from off aliexpress is much easier as you just add to cart and buy but yayun has the best selection by far, gonna have to search for how to order off him on the thread now!

The seller I bought from off aliexpress is much easier as you just add to cart and buy but yayun has the best selection by far, gonna have to search for how to order off him on the thread now!

when you find out how to order them let me know

Got a message back from him and he said he has no link to order through but if you message him what you want he will tell you the price

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭Danger781

when you find out how to order them let me know

Got a message back from him and he said he has no link to order through but if you message him what you want he will tell you the price

These are all the jerseys that he offers: http://317895191.v.yupoo.com/

The process is as follows since he doesn't explain it at all anywhere and isn't the best to deal with:

1. Order through the ad from his store i.e. The first link I gave you

2. Decide what quantity you want and place your order.

2.5 While placing your order leave a comment / instructions of what you want. This is part of what I sent him with my order:

1 x Manchester United Away Jersey, Short Sleeve 2013/2014, with 'Fellaini' and 31, Large Size US

3. Do not pay for the order. Just finish the process until it requests payment and then leave that screen.

4. Message the seller with everything you want (Same as the note) and he will adjust the price as necessary. For example, long sleeve costs more than short sleeve so he will need to adjust the cost before payment. Other factors may come into play.

5. Complete payment

Danger781 wrote: »

The process is as follows since he doesn't explain it at all anywhere and isn't the best to deal with:

2.5 While placing your order leave a comment / instructions of what you want. This is part of what I sent him with my order:

1 x Manchester United Away Jersey, Short Sleeve 2013/2014, with 'Fellaini' and 31, Large Size US

3. Do not pay for the order. Just finish the process until it requests payment and then leave that screen.

4. Message the seller with everything you want (Same as the note) and he will adjust the price as necessary. For example, long sleeve costs more than short sleeve so he will need to adjust the cost before payment. Other factors may come into play.

5. Complete payment

We were talking about how to order the tracksuits he has

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭Danger781

Oops, sorry! Thought he was asking how to order from Yayun :pac:

• Advertisement

Danger781 wrote: »

5. Complete payment

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 164 ✭✭TheBa

I bought the black germany one off him, size Small. I take small jerseys, but I'm tall and skinny, so these sleeves were too short :(

Interested? Or are you looking for bigger size?

I think the full tracksuits are up near 50 quid. Still much cheaper than sports shops though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 575 ✭✭✭IrishKev

Anyone have any good contacts or links for kits for a 7 a side football team lads? Hoping to get our hands on some stuff that isn't a United or Barca jersey but a nice set of Nike or Adidas stuff with just the company logo and a mix of colours and designs. Something along the lines of vertical blue/white or green/white stripes would be cool. Anyone have any ideas? Legit and *cough cough* stuff welcome, hoping to keep the cost as low as possible

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

IrishKev wrote: »
    Anyone have any good contacts or links for kits for a 7 a side football team lads? Hoping to get our hands on some stuff that isn't a United or Barca jersey but a nice set of Nike or Adidas stuff with just the company logo and a mix of colours and designs. Something along the lines of vertical blue/white or green/white stripes would be cool. Anyone have any ideas? Legit and *cough cough* stuff welcome, hoping to keep the cost as low as possible
    Galacticosports.ie

TheBa wrote: »
    I bought the black germany one off him, size Small. I take small jerseys, but I'm tall and skinny, so these sleeves were too short :(

Interested? Or are you looking for bigger size?

I think the full tracksuits are up near 50 quid. Still much cheaper than sports shops though.

Id be a large dude, tall and skinny too ! but thank you

Lads, anyone interested in Wolfsburg Home with Diego #10 on the back? Was ordered for a friend of a friend who never picked up. Size S, never worn, €10 posted :)

If anyone has any large jerseys they want to off lemme know, ive some ordered but always looking for more :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Lads, anyone interested in Wolfsburg Home with Diego #10 on the back? Was ordered for a friend of a friend who never picked up. Size S, never worn, €10 posted :)

If it was medium you'd have a deal

Got my first 6 Napoli jerseys yesterday and had to pay import tax.
    Got my 2nd package today with 5 jerseys and customs didn't even look at it.
    And still waiting for the third package with 7 jerseys in it. It was posted 2 days before the package I got today and they were both send by ems but I can't see anything from the tracking other than it left china.
    The package I had to pay tax on came through Dublin and the I didn't have to pay tax on came through portlaoise

Got my first 6 Napoli jerseys yesterday and had to pay import tax.
    Got my 2nd package today with 5 jerseys and customs didn't even look at it.
    And still waiting for the third package with 7 jerseys in it. It was posted 2 days before the package I got today and they were both send by ems but I can't see anything from the tracking other than it left china.
    The package I had to pay tax on came through Dublin and the I didn't have to pay tax on came through portlaoise

I also had my 6 piece package seized and my 5 piece got through ok.. Maybe they only check certain weights/sizes of packages so 5 is the cut off.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement