Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Online Jersey Stores

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 575 ✭✭✭IrishKev

MrMac84 wrote: »
    Galacticosports.ie

Cheers, very pricey at over €700 for a squad but thanks anyway. Could anyone else point me in the right direction?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 693 ✭✭✭Conchurl

IrishKev wrote: »
    Cheers, very pricey at over €700 for a squad but thanks anyway. Could anyone else point me in the right direction?

Just order some of the jerseys off dhgate like I did I ordered 18 for the lads for playing astro they got Napoli home for outfield and Lyon home for goals

• Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭harpstilidie

maximoose wrote: »
    Lads, anyone interested in Wolfsburg Home with Diego #10 on the back? Was ordered for a friend of a friend who never picked up. Size S, never worn, €10 posted :)

Still got this? Wonder could I squeeze into it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,238 ✭✭✭Ardennes1944

I know im late to the party and this answer is in the thread somewhere but...on yayuns store, i cant see anywehre to add to basket, or contact him to leave order details, or anything? just the jerseys thumbnails and bigger pictures of the jerseys when you click on them?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,207 ✭✭✭maximoose

Still got this? Wonder could I squeeze into it.

I do, it does look fairly snug I must admit

I do, it does look fairly snug I must admit

Would it be close to a medium? If so, I'll take it off your hands.

• Registered Users Posts: 525 ✭✭✭fluff_daddy

I know im late to the party and this answer is in the thread somewhere but...on yayuns store, i cant see anywehre to add to basket, or contact him to leave order details, or anything? just the jerseys thumbnails and bigger pictures of the jerseys when you click on them?

Store and order site are different [Search for him on DHGate.com]

Would it be close to a medium? If so, I'll take it off your hands.

If I'm honest, not really. It seems quite small fitting

If I'm honest, not really. It seems quite small fitting

No worries.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 164 ✭✭TheBa

You won't do better than this:

http://www.directsoccer.co.uk/search/umbro-kit

My one and only embroidery experience with these guys was poor, so I'd suggest getting your own printing done. I've used these guys and they were excellent, but it depends where you are. Chat to Mathew and he might give you a good price.

http://www.myschooljumper.ie/

PS, for a company team that's not too serious, I'd do what that Napoli shirt guy did, only I'd use an obscure club, or else a national team, then add your company name as a main sponsor if you like. Any t-shirt printing place should slap it on at a good price. Plus you'd get your numbers and names printed all included in the price. I'd go for this:

http://v.yupoo.com/photos/317895191/albums/6971646/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 959 ✭✭✭4real

order from this link, dont worry about the barcelona picture just add this in your basket and dont pay, message yayun with your requirements and wait for him to reply, then go and pay.

http://www.dhgate.com/product/top-thai-only-shirts-chelsea-man-united-barcelaon/170532376.html

TheBa wrote: »
    You won't do better than this:

http://www.directsoccer.co.uk/search/umbro-kit

My one and only embroidery experience with these guys was poor, so I'd suggest getting your own printing done. I've used these guys and they were excellent, but it depends where you are. Chat to Mathew and he might give you a good price.

http://www.myschooljumper.ie/

PS, for a company team that's not too serious, I'd do what that Napoli shirt guy did, only I'd use an obscure club, or else a national team, then add your company name as a main sponsor if you like. Any t-shirt printing place should slap it on at a good price. Plus you'd get your numbers and names printed all included in the price. I'd go for this:

http://v.yupoo.com/photos/317895191/albums/6971646/

Yep think that's what we'll go for now on reflection, the overall difference in price is huge and it's just a few games with some mates so any decent jersey will do. Like the look of the home Roma jersey from Yayun
    Cheers lads

4real wrote: »
    order from this link, dont worry about the barcelona picture just add this in your basket and dont pay, message yayun with your requirements and wait for him to reply, then go and pay.

http://www.dhgate.com/product/top-thai-only-shirts-chelsea-man-united-barcelaon/170532376.html

I searched through the thread last night and found out how to thank you :)
    I asked him for a break down of prices for a number of items including the Germany presentation suit so looking forward to finding all the prices

I ordered off Competitive Sports seller on aliexpress and it was shipped about 9days ago at this stage, nothing showing up on any tracking sites though

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,119 ✭✭✭Colemania

Sorry for the delay. This is the Liverpool home jersey I got from Yayun recently, in large. It's fairly tight fitted but great quality.

EDIT: I don't know how to show the pictures within the post. I attached them thinking it would do it automatically....

• Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭imtdub

Yep think that's what we'll go for now on reflection, the overall difference in price is huge and it's just a few games with some mates so any decent jersey will do. Like the look of the home Roma jersey from Yayun
    Cheers lads

May be you can use Sportsdirect team builder, here's the link.

http://www.sportsdirectteamwear.com/kit-builder?src=bot-4-teamwear-131016

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 487 ✭✭Thatsfootball

Lads, anyone interested in Wolfsburg Home with Diego #10 on the back? Was ordered for a friend of a friend who never picked up. Size S, never worn, €10 posted :)

Has this been taken yet?
    If not, I'm interested!

Anybody buy both a fan's version and official version of one top, or know all of the differences between them? I can see a few subtle ones from the pictures, the main one I see is the stamped holes on each side of the 'official' ones. They were on a French jersey I got before, they look terrible.

http://v.yupoo.com/photos/317895191/323204000/
    http://v.yupoo.com/photos/317895191/311454349/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,205 ✭✭✭Lucas Hood

Fans style are the best . Official style are a lot tighter .

Lucas Hood wrote: »
    Fans style are the best . Official style are a lot tighter .

Mine are all fans style and they are tight

Also the man untied away fans style is blue and official is navy

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,205 ✭✭✭Lucas Hood

Official/Players style is tighter .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,570 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

Is it the same material or better quality?

put in my comments/order with yayun last friday, no reply or price yet. also messaged competitive sports friday on aliexpress and no reply :mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,068 ✭✭✭MarkY91

wore my soccertrid shirts twice..number from one **** is hanging off. league badges on both shirts were hanging off upon opening the parcel. ive learned my lesson on buying dodgy asian jerseys :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Moneymaker

MarkY91 wrote: »
    wore my soccertrid shirts twice..number from one **** is hanging off. league badges on both shirts were hanging off upon opening the parcel. ive learned my lesson on buying dodgy asian jerseys :pac:

You can't wash shirts with printed numbers normally. Have to be cold or hand washed otherwise it peels.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,255 ✭✭✭Yawns

put in my comments/order with yayun last friday, no reply or price yet. also messaged competitive sports friday on aliexpress and no reply :mad:

How many jerseys have you ordered? I messaged him on Sunday and he got back to me about 5 hours later. I ordered yesterday and left the comment and also messaged him and he replied within a few minutes.

I don't wait for him to adjust the price as I only ordered 2 so it was $46 which I just paid there and then. Left the details in the comment section and sent a reply to his Sunday message with same details and saying I had paid. He replied to that as well tho. It'll be a few days before anything else happens now in my case.

I ordered that generic link for all jerseys and then left a comment in the comment box with what jerseys i wanted and asking the prices for each, got my order confirmation and nothing from him

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,068 ✭✭✭MarkY91

Moneymaker wrote: »
    You can't wash shirts with printed numbers normally. Have to be cold or hand washed otherwise it peels.

i never washed them. got a valencia shirt about 4 years ago and that lasted ages. so i guess its a bit of a hit and miss when ordering

I ordered that generic link for all jerseys and then left a comment in the comment box with what jerseys i wanted and asking the prices for each, got my order confirmation and nothing from him

If it's 1 - 3 Jerseys, it will be $23 a jersey. I think it's same price even with names and number on back. He's not great at communication so probably won't send you a message unless you send him one regarding your order.

I wanted to order about 6. so i should try the order process again and forget about asking about prices? only reason i asked this time was cos there was a germany presentation tracksuit and i had no idea of the price

• Advertisement

I ordered 4 jerseys off of him and just paid him. He said it would be shipped today so just messaged him asking for a tracking number there.

The order I put in on Monday has been dispatched and a tracking number sent. So for anyone who hasn't received a message, I would send another to him. He is active the last few days.

Picked up a jersey in parcel motel this morning that only left HK on sunday, not too shabby.

i sent a messga elast night asking about the order again cos it was about to be cancelled by dhgate. this is getting annoying.
    my tracking number from aliexpress still isnt coming up on any tracking websites either even though it was posted about 2 weeks ago

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

MarkY91 wrote: »

What jersey was it? Ive had my man united shirt about 2 years and still rocks. maybe i got lucky.

where as i have a derby jersey i got off sports direct, didnt last 1 was without the sponsor peeling off.

Is this still available?

Gone, another user collecting it on Sat.

Gone, another user collecting it on Sat.

If only i got my soccer access sooner! oh well!

Yawns wrote: »
    The order I put in on Monday has been dispatched and a tracking number sent. So for anyone who hasn't received a message, I would send another to him. He is active the last few days.

What time does your order say on the website as a matter of interest? I ordered mine at '2013-10-21 06:59' and he hasn't given me a tracking number yet. I've asked him like 3 times but he's stalling!

• Advertisement

I ordered 18 jerseys from him and paid for ems postage. He sent first package by china post and second by ems after I asked will he be refunding the cost of the ems postage and he sent third package by ems. I got the first and third package and the second package is missing but he won't resend for 6 weeks as he says the post office said its OK. The package that is missing left china 13days ago by ems. I have another 18 jerseys to order from him but I will wait and see how I get on with this first.

I ordered 18 jerseys from him and paid for ems postage. He sent first package by china post and second by ems after I asked will he be refunding the cost of the ems postage and he sent third package by ems. I got the first and third package and the second package is missing but he won't resend for 6 weeks as he says the post office said its OK. The package that is missing left china 13days ago by ems. I have another 18 jerseys to order from him but I will wait and see how I get on with this first.

What time does your order say on the website as a matter of interest? I ordered mine at '2013-10-21 06:59' and he hasn't given me a tracking number yet. I've asked him like 3 times but he's stalling!

Mine is ordered on the DHGate system as "2013-10-21 23:38". Got a dispatch email at 7:51am this morning. Not in the HK post system yet but judging from last time around, it'll prob be quite a few days before it's in the system and I won't be expecting it to arrive until about 4 - 5 weeks which is standard for that region.

he replied!! paying now, is it worth going for ems? any less chance of customs?

ems seems to be faster shipping so depends how long you are willing to wait. Customs is the same pot luck it would seem.

Yawns wrote: »
    Mine is ordered on the DHGate system as "2013-10-21 23:38". Got a dispatch email at 7:51am this morning. Not in the HK post system yet but judging from last time around, it'll prob be quite a few days before it's in the system and I won't be expecting it to arrive until about 4 - 5 weeks which is standard for that region.

F**k sake, i've asked him for a tracking number 3 times and he's making up bs about he'll have it tomorrow etc.
    Can I ask what you ordered, and did you get any printing with any of yours?

• Advertisement

I ordered two thai jerseys, short sleeve and no printing. Paid when ordered. Left details in the comment section of order. Received dispatch e-mail this morning.

Hmm, I ordered a jersey for a friend with printing, must be holding it up so. Cheers!

• Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭imtdub

he replied!! paying now, is it worth going for ems? any less chance of customs?

Any luck with your order from competitive sports mate, was thinking of ordering a couple from them...

Nope, wrote to them on live chat twice and messaged them, no reply, tracking stil showing up no where! :(

having said that i only used them cos a couple others here said they were good so i trust they are actually on the way the last 10days and theres a cock up somewhere , in no rush anyway

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement