Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Online Jersey Stores

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,238 ✭✭✭Ardennes1944

From competitive sports??
    Definitely no response from them. Another seller replied within an hour and yayun is always on the ball for replying.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Moneymaker

From competitive sports??
    Definitely no response from them. Another seller replied within an hour and yayun is always on the ball for replying.

Yup, no problems. The shirts in customs are from them. Took around a month to get here and only updated today, previous update was 3/10. Be patient :)

Departure from outward office of exchange 51003100 IE 20131003 1431

Was my last update, and it just popped up on AnPost database this morning.

ITEM SENT TO CUSTOMS DUBLIN MAIL CENTRE, DUBLIN 12 04-Nov-13
    10:21
    ITEM RECEIVED DUBLIN MAIL CENTRE, DUBLIN 12 04-Nov-13
    07:40

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭Danger781

My United jersey from yayun is peeling :( Also the O in AON has ripped in the middle a small bit.. But my madrid jersey is as pretty as ever :)

Bit disappointed but have a feeling the mother put it through a hot wash in the washing machine.. the joys of living at home :p

Adidas shirts seem to hold up a lot better i've noticed. Nike tend to be a bit iffy.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Danger781 wrote: »
    My United jersey from yayun is peeling :( Also the O in AON has ripped in the middle a small bit.. But my madrid jersey is as pretty as ever :)

Bit disappointed but have a feeling the mother put it through a hot wash in the washing machine.. the joys of living at home :p

That has destroyed many a real shirt ive had. The only fake one i have from yayun is still holding up well on 40 degree washes and in the dryer.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭Danger781

beakerjoe wrote: »
    That has destroyed many a real shirt ive had. The only fake one i have from yayun is still holding up well on 40 degree washes and in the dryer.

It's strange. I have a legitimate jersey that I bought a few years ago and it's still in as good condition as it was when I bought it. Washing machine or not.

It's strange. I have a legitimate jersey that I bought a few years ago and it's still in as good condition as it was when I bought it. Washing machine or not.

I meant the getting mixed into an above 40 degree wash is what has ruined my shirts in the past.

Ick, still in Customs. Looks like I might be slapped with a VAT charge. Usually it'd be out of there and dispatched by now.

Moneymaker wrote: »
    Ick, still in Customs. Looks like I might be slapped with a VAT charge. Usually it'd be out of there and dispatched by now.
    BOO-URNS :(

Yeah well i've had a whole load of stuff come so I guess I was overdue.

System might simply be slow updating and i'll get lucky, who knows.

• Advertisement

how many jerseys are in the order? :)

Three.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭Strongbow10

it seems a tough site to Navigate (yayun)

by clicking the below link, am I doing the right thing?

http://www.dhgate.com/wholesale/real+madrid/s024058001002-9.html

seems to return multiple search results and not just yayun's

Can anyone tell me how its done, would like to make an order

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,771 ✭✭✭michael999999

Adidas shirts seem to hold up a lot better i've noticed. Nike tend to be a bit iffy.

This made me laugh!

This made me laugh!

Ok? Thanks for the contribution.

how did customs fare MM?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭Strongbow10

it seems a tough site to Navigate (yayun)

by clicking the below link, am I doing the right thing?

http://www.dhgate.com/wholesale/real+madrid/s024058001002-9.html

seems to return multiple search results and not just yayun's

Can anyone tell me how its done, would like to make an order

anyone?

i explained on the last page, maybe the page before

how did customs fare MM?

Still sitting there. Waiting for a reply to my email. Don't look good though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,603 ✭✭✭lassykk

Yeah I'd have to agree with you on this one. Had a recent Barca one peel in a couple of weeks :-(

However that hasn't stopped me ordering more Nike ones in the order I just completed:

http://v.yupoo.com/photos/317895191/311170863/
    http://v.yupoo.com/photos/317895191/albums/8138043/
    http://v.yupoo.com/photos/317895191/albums/6696067/
    http://v.yupoo.com/photos/317895191/albums/7311413/

Hopefully they will fair better this time!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,207 ✭✭✭maximoose

Ordered 2 last Friday, posted on Tuesday, arrived in Belfast today. The extra €3.50 on parcel motel really is worth it.

Hope he gets the new world cup jerseys in shortly, really want that german beauty!

maximoose wrote: »
    Ordered 2 last Friday, posted on Tuesday, arrived in Belfast today. The extra €3.50 on parcel motel really is worth it.

Hope he gets the new world cup jerseys in shortly, really want that german beauty!

That seems quick! Took him a week just to post mine

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

maximoose wrote: »

Very fast

DELIVERED DUBLIN 11, 11-Nov-13
    09:32
    ON ROUTE TO CUSTOMER DUBLIN 11, 11-Nov-13
    04:09
    ON ROUTE TO CUSTOMER DUBLIN MAIL CENTRE, DUBLIN 12 08-Nov-13
    19:18
    ON ROUTE TO CUSTOMER DUBLIN MAIL CENTRE, DUBLIN 12 08-Nov-13
    19:18
    RELEASED FROM CUSTOMS DUBLIN MAIL CENTRE, DUBLIN 12 08-Nov-13
    17:33
    ITEM SENT TO CUSTOMS DUBLIN MAIL CENTRE, DUBLIN 12 04-Nov-13
    10:21

Hah! ****ers made me sweat.

My 2 shirts came today, both excellent quality. Just one problem, they sent the wrong shirt.

I ordered a gold Man United Shirt, basically an updated take on the 01/02 gold strip. Its a totally fake but looks like a real nike shirt. I also ordered Scholes on the back.

I however, got a yellow short sleeve goalkeepers shirt, looks great and id keep it, only for it has Scholes on the back.

What would eb my best course of action, try return it? ask Yayun to send it again? or just simply try peel scholes off the back?

Its a lovely shirt.

11 Nov 2013 10:14 Parcel Motel Depot CheckedIn 11 Nov 2013 10:14

Huzzah! I'll pop up pics when I pick it up.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,207 ✭✭✭maximoose

One of the tops I picked up at weekend was Roma home, have to say - it is an absolute beauty :)

Feck sake I've 10 jerseys on the way in 3 orders, would one of them hurry on

• Registered Users Posts: 605 ✭✭✭Leroy Lita

lad what websites are ye using to get these jerseys?

• Advertisement

Well the good news is i'm on my way to pick up the first batch of shirts from PM in a few minutes.

Bad news is the second batch of shirts were seized by Parcelforce in the UK and they only released them this morning once I paid the £22 duty.

Unfortunate but maybe a lesson to others(and myself).

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,255 ✭✭✭Yawns

Internet down for a week so only getting about to posting now. Received the 2 united Jerseys last week, dissapointed with the letting on it tbh. It's bubbly and ready to peel off out of the packaging. It's the only problem I have with them tbh as I expected them to be very slim so ordered larger sizes up. No customs and it was ordered on the 24th and received on the 5th or 6th via an-post so very quick shipping times.

Was the parcelforce one on its way to PM or home?

@yawns is that yayuns?

Yes Ardennes the man united ones were Yayun's. The jersey itself is fine, it's just the lettering is bubbly and even a cold handwash looks like it will flake off very easily. The liverpool ones I got previously were excellent.

Well the good news is i'm on my way to pick up the first batch of shirts from PM in a few minutes.

Bad news is the second batch of shirts were seized by Parcelforce in the UK and they only released them this morning once I paid the £22 duty.

Unfortunate but maybe a lesson to others(and myself).

Ha we will never learn.

Going to order 2 or 3 on friday. After my last post, about recieving the wrong shirt, hes going to send 2 for the price of 3.

All i have to do is figure out how to get the scholes name and number off the goalkeeper shirt now, any ideas?

Yawns wrote: »
    Yes Ardennes the man united ones were Yayun's. The jersey itself is fine, it's just the lettering is bubbly and even a cold handwash looks like it will flake off very easily. The liverpool ones I got previously were excellent.

I wish i had that problem, my lettering is perfect but i want it off now

• Advertisement

Was the parcelforce one on its way to PM or home?

@yawns is that yayuns?

PM up the North which is probably why Parcelforce got their hands on it.

Used them 4 times for shirts now, 3 times used PM in Dublin, no bother, 1 time in the UK and slapped with a VAT duty. Make of that what you will.

haha. This is the sponsorship lettering unfortunately and the Jerseys are not for me. Thinking about it, this might be a good thing. Herself ordered them for her brothers after they saw the good quality of my lfc lot. This might now stop them from asking me to order more for them and constantly annoy me about where they are. Her family are the kind that want local delivery service despite ordering from China / Hong Kong but refuse to pay for faster shipping :/

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,425 ✭✭✭FearDark

Whats the best site to order off? Do they deliver to your door or do you have to use parcel motel?

FearDark wrote: »
    Whats the best site to order off? Do they deliver to your door or do you have to use parcel motel?

I order with yayun on DHgate.com

You dont have to order through parcel motel, but it seems to be the safer way to do it.

I order to my door, only 2 to 3 shirts at a time though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Get back onto him about the poor quaility im sure hell look after ya

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭neacy69

I order with yayun on DHgate.com

You dont have to order through parcel motel, but it seems to be the safer way to do it.

I order to my door, only 2 to 3 shirts at a time though

Have you a link to his store?

Here we go, no idea why the Barca one came out so blurry but i'm too lazy to take another pic :pac:

Quality is basically perfect on all of them.

http://i.imgur.com/rfIOute.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/bMsyqla.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/cYkaIFq.jpg

These are all the jerseys that he offers: http://317895191.v.yupoo.com/

The process is as follows since he doesn't explain it at all anywhere and isn't the best to deal with:

1. Order through the ad from his store i.e. The first link I gave you

2. Decide what quantity you want and place your order.

2.5 While placing your order leave a comment / instructions of what you want. This is part of what I sent him with my order:

1 x Manchester United Away Jersey, Short Sleeve 2013/2014, with 'Fellaini' and 31, Large Size US

3. Do not pay for the order. Just finish the process until it requests payment and then leave that screen.

4. Message the seller with everything you want (Same as the note) and he will adjust the price as necessary. For example, long sleeve costs more than short sleeve so he will need to adjust the cost before payment. Other factors may come into play.

5. Complete payment

There you go : Link is here http://www.dhgate.com/product/top-th...170532376.html

Here we go, no idea why the Barca one came out so blurry but i'm too lazy to take another pic :pac:

Quality is basically perfect on all of them.

http://i.imgur.com/rfIOute.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/bMsyqla.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/cYkaIFq.jpg

They look great, all from Yayun?

They look great, all from Yayun?

Nope, alibaba.

Also, a mod needs to sticky that first post. All these random people coming in and being too lazy to read back a few pages is driving me mad :pac:

Ah i was once like them :o

That Sounders Jersey looks great. Might pick one of them up

Theres My shirt i got yesterday, like i said i ordered a different shirt but got this GK shirt with an outfield player. I actually love the shirt minus Scholesy on the back

Not jealous at all anyway MM :pac:

My aliexpress order was shipped on the 18th so hopefully not too far away.

Tracking for both yayuns orders say they left Hong Kong on the 7th and 9th respectively, how long does it usually take to get here once theyve left HK?

Not jealous at all anyway MM :pac:

My aliexpress order was shipped on the 18th so hopefully not too far away.

Tracking for both yayuns orders say they left Hong Kong on the 7th and 9th respectively, how long does it usually take to get here once theyve left HK?

I didnt get mine tracked, kept saying invalid number. It took 3 weeks from when it was shipped

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement