Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Online Jersey Stores

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭Danger781

MrMac84 wrote: »
    What site did you use?

yayun2010 at DHGate.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Danger781 wrote: »
    yayun2010 at DHGate.com

Think ill keep away from him so

Think ill keep away from him so

:eek:

Not what I intended. I've ordered 4 jerseys from him, and the other 3 are perfect. Including my United away jersey.

It's weird though. v.Persie 20 on the back is perfectly fine yet AON fell off..

Don't understand that at all :confused:

I'd certainly order from him again.

:eek:

Not what I intended. I've ordered 4 jerseys from him, and the other 3 are perfect. Including my United away jersey.

It's weird though. v.Persie 20 on the back is perfectly fine yet AON fell off..

Don't understand that at all :confused:

I'd certainly order from him again.

Was it a boil wash or what it went into?

Was it a boil wash or what it went into?

I suspect that's what happened :o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 525 ✭✭✭fluff_daddy

got the dreaded revenue letter anyway this morning, theyre to be destroyed :(
    what should i say to yayun now, do i go offensive or not? :pac:

Thats some BS that. Both our orders came the same morning and from same seller and same size [5] and mine got through and yours didnt. :confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,603 ✭✭✭lassykk

Jerseys arrived today :)

Delighted they got through OK.

Used DHGate and Parcel Motel UK address in case anyone else wants is planning a purchase

• Closed Accounts Posts: 241 ✭✭ispini1984

Moneymaker wrote: »

http://www.aliexpress.com/store/627018[/QUOTE]

Morning All,

I am struggling to see any Man Utd jerseys on there, am I blind??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Thats some BS that. Both our orders came the same morning and from same seller and same size [5] and mine got through and yours didnt. :confused:

Id say they check every 1 in 10, and sometimes you get stung.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,238 ✭✭✭Ardennes1944

yayun said if i pay for 4 again he will send all 6

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭imtdub

may be you should ask him to send in batches of 2, so that you'll keep low profile and even one of your packets is pulled up for inspection again, you'll only lose 2.

already did chief :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 575 ✭✭✭IrishKev

My jerseys from yayun were released from UK customs this morning. Now just waiting for them to hit Belfast!

Tried on the new Germany jersey today in lifestyle sports. Nice! But 77 euro :O

Just sent yayun a message to see has it got it ;)

let me know please

seen it on competitive sports last week

let me know please

Dosent have it naw

any idea when he will?

He wouldnt be the most chatty/informative kind of guy :) so no..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,929 ✭✭✭JaMarcus Hustle

What's the best way to handle this...

Ordered a package, it's with DHL in the UK. I'm getting it delivered to Parcel Motel in Belfast. DHL called me this morning and said there would be import duty due on it, and they needed my address to invoice it. But then they said that they can't invoice and Irish address and would likely ask the seller to pay the import duty....

They want me to send on my address in an e-mail....

Happened anyone before?

• Advertisement

What's the best way to handle this...

Ordered a package, it's with DHL in the UK. I'm getting it delivered to Parcel Motel in Belfast. DHL called me this morning and said there would be import duty due on it, and they needed my address to invoice it. But then they said that they can't invoice and Irish address and would likely ask the seller to pay the import duty....

They want me to send on my address in an e-mail....

Happened anyone before?

If they can't invoice an Irish address, could they send it to your PM?

If not, maybe you should message the seller and arrange for him to pay it, and then you can reimburse him. Or you pay him in advance to pay it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 531 ✭✭✭raddo

Have bought a few times from yayun in the past. Very happy with him.
    Just wondering if I order today, will they be here in time for Christmas?
    What are the delivery times like at the moment?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,989 ✭✭✭wawaman

raddo wrote: »

I ordered 2 jerseys from him in the middle of October and i am still waiting for them :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,603 ✭✭✭lassykk

raddo wrote: »

Ordered mine through Yayun on 2 Nov and delivered to Parcel Motel in NI on 20 Nov and in my hand on 21 Nov

Seems to be very hit and miss though.

Would be surprised if you got them for Christmas to be honest as I'd say 20 day lead time for me was lucky

Ordering another Jersey for a friend for a Christmas present. Ordering from Yayun and I told him about how my AON logo came off. Sent him a picture and he said he will send me a replacement logo.

I assume I just iron it on? I asked him but ye know how he is..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 531 ✭✭✭raddo

Thanks for the replies about delivery times from yayun.
    Would it be quicker to order from the sellers on aliexpress?
    What are the delivery times like for them?

let me know please

Looks like he has it in now.. Although this seems to be a different link. He sent me this..

http://v.yupoo.com/photos/sam782/albums/9640296/

thank you, just asked can he attach it with the order before he sends :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,119 ✭✭✭Colemania

Ordered a jersey from yayun on the 3rd of November. Arrived at my door yesterday morning so took just over 3 weeks. Seemed to avoid customs again. Can't post pics of it up as I was asked to get it for someone so they have it now. Even if i could post pics, i wouldn't........ it was a united jersey *shudders* :o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 575 ✭✭✭IrishKev

Got my jerseys through Parcel Motel yesterday, top quality stuff. Ajax away is an absolute beaut of a thing! I'll try and post pics tomorrow

IrishKev wrote: »
    Got my jerseys through Parcel Motel yesterday, top quality stuff. Ajax away is an absolute beaut of a thing! I'll try and post pics tomorrow

Ya the Ajax one is lovely I have that! Also the lad I buy jerseys off has the new Germany one. Placing an order today

i got that Ajax one too :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

Can someone link me to the order page for Yanyun? The one I had doesn't work anymore. Taking a gamble on the United player style jerseys.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭neacy69

Ya the Ajax one is lovely I have that! Also the lad I buy jerseys off has the new Germany one. Placing an order today

Who do you use?

Mikeyt086 wrote: »
    Can someone link me to the order page for Yanyun? The one I had doesn't work anymore. Taking a gamble on the United player style jerseys.

Order official style if its away kit, the fans one is a different colour than the one that is worn.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

What is the fit like with these?
    Should I go a size up/down or are ok.

Order official style if its away kit, the fans one is a different colour than the one that is worn.

Yeah I noticed that, the away one just looks great in the player style which swayed my decision, getting both home and away player style, ordering a size bigger.

Anyone got that order page for Yanyun?

Yeah I noticed that, the away one just looks great in the player style which swayed my decision, getting both home and away player style, ordering a size bigger.

Anyone got that order page for Yanyun?

http://www.dhgate.com/product/top-thai-only-shirts-chelsea-man-united-barcelaon/170532376.html

I would not be too sure about ordering a size bigger. The jerseys are bigger would wouldnt say a full size bigger. If real medium fits you snug then yes i would order a large

http://www.dhgate.com/product/top-thai-only-shirts-chelsea-man-united-barcelaon/170532376.html

I would not be too sure about ordering a size bigger. The jerseys are bigger would wouldnt say a full size bigger. If real medium fits you snug then yes i would order a large

Cheers. A Large fits me snug and considering the festive season is upon us I suspect the XL will soon be needed. :pac:

Just to clarify, I'm ordering 4 so I just order 4 of the Barca shirts and then he should reply to me asking what I want, yes?

Place the order, but do not pay.

Specify what you want in the order note, he will change price if required.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,773 ✭✭✭madma

Lads, I used to order via soccertriads. I'm looking to get the new utd away jersey and wondering where the best place is now? I've only ever ordered once from triads and they got seized by customs but I had them re sent for free to uk address and they were brought over. Is customs still an issue

Cheers in advance!

So, I ordered 4 jerseys and said what I wanted in the message area, now do I just wait for him to contact me?

So, I ordered 4 jerseys and said what I wanted in the message area, now do I just wait for him to contact me?

yep... so far so good

Haven a blonde moment here. What are the 2 styles you can order? Players style is the rubber badges and holes and fan style is all stiched isn't it?

madma wrote: »
    Lads, I used to order via soccertriads. I'm looking to get the new utd away jersey and wondering where the best place is now? I've only ever ordered once from triads and they got seized by customs but I had them re sent for free to uk address and they were brought over. Is customs still an issue

Cheers in advance!

Anyone?

Anyone?

Customs is still, and always will be an issue. That is the risk you take when you buy fake jerseys.

Read back a few pages there's many suggestions for sellers.

Customs is still, and always will be an issue. That is the risk you take when you buy fake jerseys.

Read back a few pages there's many suggestions for sellers.

Cheers will do. I seen the name yayun being mentioned ill look into using him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 265 ✭✭TBP

Cheers in advance!

I've been buying from this lad for a while now (one jersey at a time) and never once had a problem with customs. The quality of the jerseys are top drawer as well. Only thing I'd say is be prepared to wait for a good 3/4 weeks for your order to arrive.

http://www.aliexpress.com/store/626407

Place the order, but do not pay.

Specify what you want in the order note, he will change price if required.

It's been 24 hours since I placed the order, no word from him.

Anyone any advice?

Edit: Actually I did have a message, thought I would be notified by email but no. He replied "All have, go to do soon" which I guess means it's all good? Haha

It's been 24 hours since I placed the order, no word from him.

Anyone any advice?
    That's odd, hes usually replies within 24 hours, maybe its a Thai national holiday???

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement