Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Online Jersey Stores

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

beakerjoe wrote: »
    What kind of crest is the Boca one? Is it plastic like the german one?

Stiched..Ill post pics there

Dortmund home

Ajax away

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,847 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

MrMac84 wrote: »
    Boca limited edition pink jersey.

Wow I really like this. Can you pm me where you got it?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

callaway92 wrote: »
    Wow I really like this. Can you pm me where you got it?

I ordered my pink Boca shirt from Yayun myself, hopefully it looks as good as MrMacs

Loving teh Ajax one as well. Very nice and look the real deal.

I ordered my pink Boca shirt from Yayun myself, hopefully it looks as good as MrMacs

Loving teh Ajax one as well. Very nice and look the real deal.

Cool, I've gotten a few jerseys from him before so will get this. Looks lovely from the photos posted.

Trying to order jersey but the link I usually use to buy the jersey is saying the item is sold out.

Is there a new link to go to so I can order? Thanks (Buying from Yayun on DHGate)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

Ajax away

How do the shirts fit?
    Are they size perfect or should I go 1 size up?

Mr Blobby wrote: »
    How do the shirts fit?
    Are they size perfect or should I go 1 size up?

I'm a 12/13 stone 5'10 5'11 normal medium wearer and I wear medium in the online jerseys as with the ones from the shop

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 959 ✭✭✭4real

Trying to order jersey but the link I usually use to buy the jersey is saying the item is sold out.

Is there a new link to go to so I can order? Thanks (Buying from Yayun on DHGate)

send him a message and he will give you the link

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,597 ✭✭✭dan1895

I've tried searching but with no luck so thought this would be the best place to ask.
    Has anyone used this site for retro jerseys in the past? http://www.nostalgie-trikots.de/

Payment details seem a little unconventional.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,990 ✭✭✭wawaman

dan1895 wrote: »
    I've tried searching but with no luck so thought this would be the best place to ask.
    Has anyone used this site for retro jerseys in the past? http://www.nostalgie-trikots.de/

If in doubt, stay away ! If its retro jerseys you are after then http://www.toffs.com/ would be your best bet

• Registered Users Posts: 4,597 ✭✭✭dan1895

wawaman wrote: »
    If in doubt, stay away ! If its retro jerseys you are after then http://www.toffs.com/ would be your best bet

Unfortunately they don't have what I'm looking for. I'll stay away unless told otherwise. Cheers.

My misses got me a 93/95 Man U 3rd shirt for christmas on

http://www.classicfootballshirts.co.uk/

Used and New shirts available. I got an un opened new one, was real chuffed Xmas morn

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

Got from a seller I've been usen awhile (not yayun)

Can you post the name of your seller or PM it to me?

The jerseys you got look excellent.

Ya there class.. Takes about a month too get too Ireland no need for parcel motel either

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 815 ✭✭✭Collibosher

My misses got me a 93/95 Man U 3rd shirt for christmas on

http://www.classicfootballshirts.co.uk/

Used and New shirts available. I got an un opened new one, was real chuffed Xmas morn

I've used them before too, great to deal with.

dan1895 wrote: »

PM Lars, maybe he's heard of them.

I couldn't see it on their site, but are they asking for a bank transfer for payment ? I've often come across this when dealing with German companies/people on Ebay etc.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

Just placed an order for the pink Boca jersey from yayun. Used parcel motel as the address

• Advertisement

Just placed an order for the pink Boca jersey from yayun. Used parcel motel as the address

Sweet jersey!

Sweet jersey!

You woukd say that ...:pac:

So would I :D

The one I got had the rubber badge. Its a beauty

Mine was stiched

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,068 ✭✭✭MarkY91

i wana order 2 jerseys but the soccertriad website seems to be gone? now yous order from dhgate from a user called yasun from what i gather. his page shows no prices or ways to choose sizes/names or a way to even pay. am i missing something ? :o

Ordered it 12 days ago and it only left Hong Kong today :(
    2014-01-25 00:00, The item (***) left Hong Kong for its destination on 25-Jan-2014

He says mine won't be shipped until the 2nd of February due to the Chinese new year

• Advertisement

In my experience, shipments from Hong Kong have made it to me in Dublin very quickly, usually a week if shipped by Hong Kong Post Air Mail.

He says mine won't be shipped until the 2nd of February due to the Chinese new year

Shoulda used my seller bud!

• Registered Users Posts: 295 ✭✭Lojak

Sorry lads just a quick question, I have went onto dhgate and found this yayun 2010. However it seems very limited selection of jerseys and the pics look terrible. Am I in the wrong place?

Can you PM me a link please?

In my experience, shipments from Hong Kong have made it to me in Dublin very quickly, usually a week if shipped by Hong Kong Post Air Mail.

Yup, I've gotten numerous deliveries from him at this stage and this is the slowest. Luckily it got delivered before the Chinese New Year :o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭Danger781

Lojak wrote: »
    Sorry lads just a quick question, I have went onto dhgate and found this yayun 2010. However it seems very limited selection of jerseys and the pics look terrible. Am I in the wrong place?

These are all the jerseys that he offers: http://317895191.v.yupoo.com/

The process is as follows since he doesn't explain it at all anywhere and isn't the best to deal with:

1. Order through the ad from his store on DHGate

2. Decide what quantity you want and place your order.

2.5 While placing your order leave a comment / instructions of what you want. This is part of what I sent him with my order:

1 x Manchester United Away Jersey, Short Sleeve 2013/2014, with 'Fellaini' and 31, Large Size US

3. Do not pay for the order. Just finish the process until it requests payment and then leave that screen.

4. Message the seller with everything you want (Same as the note) and he will adjust the price as necessary. For example, long sleeve costs more than short sleeve so he will need to adjust the cost before payment. Other factors may come into play.

5. Complete payment

I bought 4 jerseys total, two long and two short

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,759 ✭✭✭gustafo

tis a pity he doesn't have the rep Ireland shirts, would snap 1 up if i could get it without that 3 on it.

Can you PM me a link please?

can i get a link too?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,207 ✭✭✭maximoose

Picked up jersey in parcel motel this morning, ordered on 17th. (yayun)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,104 ✭✭✭markc91

Can someone help me out want to order this http://v.yupoo.com/photos/317895191/311458382/ from yayun but as you can see from the link theres nothing that says purchase?

markc91 wrote: »
    Can someone help me out want to order this http://v.yupoo.com/photos/317895191/311458382/ from yayun but as you can see from the link theres nothing that says purchase?

You order through DHGate. That site is just a listing of all his stuff.

The process is as follows since he doesn't explain it at all anywhere and isn't the best to deal with:

2.5 While placing your order leave a comment / instructions of what you want. This is part of what I sent him with my order:

1 x Manchester United Away Jersey, Short Sleeve 2013/2014, with 'Fellaini' and 31, Large Size US

3. Do not pay for the order. Just finish the process until it requests payment and then leave that screen.

4. Message the seller with everything you want (Same as the note) and he will adjust the price as necessary. For example, long sleeve costs more than short sleeve so he will need to adjust the cost before payment. Other factors may come into play.

5. Complete payment

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,104 ✭✭✭markc91

Danger781 wrote: »

5. Complete payment

Have you a link to his store sorry about this

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,183 ✭✭✭UnknownSpecies

5. Complete payment

Thanks for the instructions. Just one thing that's confusing me. Which ad in his store do we order through? Can we just pick any ad and post him a PM about it? I tried that 2 days ago and go no response so maybe I'm doing something wrong.

dorgasm wrote: »
    Thanks for the instructions. Just one thing that's confusing me. Which ad in his store do we order through? Can we just pick any ad and post him a PM about it? I tried that 2 days ago and go no response so maybe I'm doing something wrong.

He won't respond over the weekend. Check your PM's again tonight on DHGate.

You will not get an email.

might order a bayern munich jersey off yayun next week. ive gotten jerseys from soccer triads before with hanging off la liga arm badges and obviously fake looking names on the back. is this guy any better? i think ill just refrain from getting names on the jersey from now on

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,183 ✭✭✭UnknownSpecies

He won't respond over the weekend. Check your PM's again tonight on DHGate.

You will not get an email.

Gent, that was it. Was expecting an email alert. He wrote back saying that they're closed until 8th February due to their new year.

• Registered Users Posts: 626 ✭✭✭Superfint

Lads anyone familar with the Puma shirts - fitting wise? With Yayun?
    Am gonna order the Dortmund away shirt off Yaun, am usually an XL in Nike/Macron/etc never had a Puma shirt. I am a fairly big guy, Xl usually little loose/just right.

Am afraid if I order XXL incase it will be swiming on me.

Superfint wrote: »
    Lads anyone familar with the Puma shirts - fitting wise? With Yayun?
    Am gonna order the Dortmund away shirt off Yaun, am usually an XL in Nike/Macron/etc never had a Puma shirt. I am a fairly big guy, Xl usually little loose/just right.

Am afraid if I order XXL incase it will be swiming on me.

I've the new BVB shirt in Xl and its a decent fit. Not to big not to small.
    Puma tends to be a lot lighter in the material they use.
    I didn't order it off of Yayun though.

• Registered Users Posts: 626 ✭✭✭Superfint

Cheers Mr B, Did you get your shirt in a proper store (Real) or from Hong Kong/ China (knockoff)?

Superfint wrote: »
    Cheers Mr B, Did you get your shirt in a proper store (Real) or from Hong Kong/ China (knockoff)?

I'm assuming its a knockoff.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 651 ✭✭✭eire1

Anyone ever buy a jersey off the MLS website? Just wondering how the customs/taxes work.

Cheers

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,040 ✭✭✭McG

Ordered an Argentina and Spain home jerseys from your supplier. Happy with the quality though I may have preferred stitched crests (I didn't realise the difference between "player style" and "fan style" before I made the order). I'm playing this evening so will be giving one of them a test run :)

McG wrote: »
    Ordered an Argentina and Spain home jerseys from your supplier. Happy with the quality though I may have preferred stitched crests (I didn't realise the difference between "player style" and "fan style" before I made the order). I'm playing this evening so will be giving one of them a test run :)
    Ya you can request different jersey styles. I have printed crests on my psg (player style ) and Germany (comes standerd) the psg one is 6 months old and no probs with peeling just ensure there washed in a cool wash!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

I put in an order of four jerseys to same seller. Communication so far being excellent.

Didn't realise there was differences in what way crests were done, didn't remember seeing an option.

Dortmund home long sleeve with Reus 11
    Monaco home short sleeve with Berbatov 15
    Munich home long sleeve with Kroos 39
    Munich home long sleeve with Muller 25

Cant wait :D

• Advertisement

TheDoc wrote: »
    I put in an order of four jerseys to same seller. Communication so far being excellent.

Didn't realise there was differences in what way crests were done, didn't remember seeing an option.

Dortmund home long sleeve with Reus 11
    Monaco home short sleeve with Berbatov 15
    Munich home long sleeve with Kroos 39
    Munich home long sleeve with Muller 25

Cant wait :D

It's only certain jerseys and if you email mr li and tell him the fan style with stiched crest if the orders not gone out he'll adjust it.after all "if any need let him know" ha ha. Hes easy too deal with. I have dortmund home and it's quailty and the print is real one too. Only thing is be prepared too wait approx 1 month for delivery

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement