Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Online Jersey Stores

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 164 ✭✭TheBa

MrMac84 wrote: »
    Shoulda used my seller bud!

What seller do you use? Can you please post up links?

Have you used Yayun yourself? How do they compare?

I'm delighted with Yayun and gave this guy a shot too, on Alibaba. Not a great selection, but top quality and an amazing price! Just over €15 all in!

http://www.aliexpress.com/snapshot/6002921090.html

I'll post pics in a few mins :)

Ok, my first try at this. If it works, future uploads will be much easier :)

Alibaba, Store no. 626407
    France home 2014/15
    Koscielny 21
    All logos stitched
    Approx €15.12, incl. shipping.
    http://www.aliexpress.com/store/626407

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0oKmnvR-IijQ0VOdnBWYnoyNFU/edit?usp=sharing
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0oKmnvR-IijZVJrUEhGLVp1S0E/edit?usp=sharing
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0oKmnvR-Iija19YOUVheDNzcTA/edit?usp=sharing
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0oKmnvR-IijbUlLRXBZYWZFbUE/edit?usp=sharing

Note: Player printing wasn't on the advertised listing, but I messaged the seller and he agreed to add it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,718 ✭✭✭upandcumming

TheBa wrote: »
    Ok, my first try at this. If it works, future uploads will be much easier :)

Pics not working!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,087 ✭✭✭bren2001

I would appreciate a PM with the seller. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 295 ✭✭Lojak

Would you mind sending a pm of your seller ?thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

Used MrMacs guy and ordered the German home jersey with Ozil 8, and the New York Knicks blue road jersey with Anthony 7.

Very interested to see how it works out as regards sizing and quality. I have a load of jerseys that I want to order.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

v3ttel wrote: »
    Used MrMacs guy and ordered the German home jersey with Ozil 8, and the New York Knicks blue road jersey with Anthony 7.

Very interested to see how it works out as regards sizing and quality. I have a load of jerseys that I want to order.
    i have the German one with gotze 19 and it's top notch! Has the two tone shading on the numbers like the real ones and all!

Sizing with mediums is the exact same! Everytime I go on to the site I want about 10 jerseys

• Advertisement

lassykk wrote: »
    This post has been deleted.

Thanks. Got friends to check and some could see, some couldn't.I'll upload them normally for all to see. Worth a look, at this price especially!!

Thanks. Got friends to check and some could see, some couldn't.I'll upload them normally for all to see. Worth a look, at this price especially!!

Here we go *fingers crossed*

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

i have the German one with gotze 19 and it's top notch! Has the two tone shading on the numbers like the real ones and all!

Sizing with mediums is the exact same! Everytime I go on to the site I want about 10 jerseys

I've all the lads eagerly awaiting my shipment, got a month if a hefty wait , suppose for the price you cant complain.

If it all pans of serious amount of jerseys being bought. There is talk of getting all our regular five aside lads kits :D

Will definitely pickup a German home jersey in my next batch

TheDoc wrote: »
    I've all the lads eagerly awaiting my shipment, got a month if a hefty wait , suppose for the price you cant complain.

If it all pans of serious amount of jerseys being bought. There is talk of getting all our regular five aside lads kits :D

Will definitely pickup a German home jersey in my next batch

I know good few lads who done this. Just be clever and pick a jersey with no sponser. We used the Greek white jerseys. Stiched badges and after 18 months of 5 a side still in great nick!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

Just placed an order with Macs seller.
    The wait begins... :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,181 ✭✭✭Iang87

What length of time are you waiting for that jersey. i ordered a porto one a couple of weeks ago and still it says waiting to despatch

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,758 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

While I think its a nice shirt, Henry and Le Handball incident has made me hate the french

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,784 ✭✭✭jimmytwotimes 2013

Sorry for the silly question lads but aliexpress is safe to use assuming you pick a seller with a good rating?

Ordered a Bayern Munich jersey with Gotze on the back from Mac's seller on Friday. It was despatched today.

Any idea on postage time?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,807 ✭✭✭Sirsok

Sorry for the silly question lads but aliexpress is safe to use assuming you pick a seller with a good rating?

Just got a psg jersey on Friday, ordered on the 23/1 great quality...a lot of friends used them to so highly recommended

• Advertisement

Mr Blobby wrote: »
    Ordered a Bayern Munich jersey with Gotze on the back from Mac's seller on Friday. It was despatched today.

Any idea on postage time?

3weeks min

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

Just placed an order for the pink Boca jersey from yayun. Used parcel motel as the address

Yayun says my jersey will be shipped tomorrow

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Moneymaker

I've ordered some more shirts from Ali, will keep ya'll posted.

Seller: http://www.aliexpress.com/store/626407

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,615 ✭✭✭The Golden Miller

Any really good online stores that do all the Irish football jerseys? Trying, and failing, to track down the Nike Donegal Celtic jersey

• Registered Users Posts: 626 ✭✭✭Superfint

Lads I put in an order with Yanun & paid but now my payment is awaiting approval.
    Asking me fot the autorization number of the transaction on my bank (DHgate are asking not Yanun).

This happen to anyone before?
    I emailed the Aut code no reply yet (yesterday I mailed it).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭Danger781

I don't think I'll be ordering from yayun again. I'm not sure if it's dodgy quality or improper care on my part, but..

On my United Jersey the AON logo came off completely..

The Madrid jersey where it says 'Read Madrid' above the name and number on the back is faded. The stitching on the lines going down the sleeves is starting to look worn.. The 'Fly Emirates' on the front is slowly starting to peel..

I've seen some people using Macs seller, and some others using a seller on alibaba.. Anyone like to give their thoughts?

Danger781 wrote: »
    I don't think I'll be ordering from yayun again. I'm not sure if it's dodgy quality or improper care on my part, but..

The Madrid jersey where it says 'Read Madrid' above the name and number on the back is faded. The stitching on the lines going down the sleeves is starting to look worn.. The 'Fly Emirates' on the front is slowly starting to peel..

I've seen some people using Macs seller, and some others using a seller on alibaba.. Anyone like to give their thoughts?

Can't comment in yayun but I've had logo peel on 1 of my jerseys. After herself put it in a boil wash. Now in the cool washs I've a psg jersey over 14 months still perfect name and number on the back and sponser too perfect

Ive a good few yayun shirts, only 1 of them is peeling and its because it went in the drier which it shouldnt have according to the label. Otherwise all my shirts are awesome

Maybe that's the problem so..

My mam washed 'em so I'll have to have a word ;)

• Advertisement

The dryer is a no no any ways!! Also heard before( never did myself) that if a logo etc starts too peel then place a tea towel over it an use a hot iron too press the logo back on

The dryer is a no no any ways!! Also heard before( never did myself) that if a logo etc starts too peel then place a tea towel over it an use a hot iron too press the logo back on

I know what im doing when im home :)

Havn't got Yanuns tops yet but I assume its like all of them similar places.

As a few said you have to wash them on a cold wash. I usually wash them inside out too.

I have Barca top & Celtic top from 08/09 off Triads I think - printing still perfect on them.
    I have "Real/offical" Villa tops with proper printing from the same time & the letters are falling off.

I also think the European lettering/fonts seem to be a bit better/durable than the Premiership fonts from previous experience with similar sellers like Yanun,etc. My 2 cents anyhow.

It's strange though - I have an official 2008 United jersey in perfect condition..

Just placed an order with Macs seller, despite the fact he is much more expensive than the other options on DHGate and Aliexpress.. Hopefully it's worth the $8 difference..

Just placed an order with Macs seller, despite the fact he is much more expensive than the other options on DHGate and Aliexpress.. Hopefully it's worth the $8 difference..

Did you haggle with him? I've never paid full price he'll round down if you ask him via email. Also he does champions league and league badges on the sleeves and players names and numbers on the back for no additional few!

• Advertisement

Nah I just paid the price he requested. $112 for 4 jerseys.

yayun was only about $20 per jersey and also offered free printing.

112 is very expensive.

I paid 55 for 3, Thailand quality shirts.

Thats steep... Last time I ordered I got 5 shirts for 98 euro. Always allways always haggle!!

My order worked out at 57 euro/79 dollars for 4 shirts off Yanun........as long as customs don't nab them!

I'd happily pay extra for Macs seller if It means I don't have to worry about customs.

• Advertisement

I'd happily pay extra for Macs seller if It means I don't have to worry about customs.

I've had no worrys

Never had any issues except for one time.....out of 20 or so.

It's always a risk.

As a rule i never order more than 3 shirtts at a time. Thats just me. It can be pure random that your shirts get siezed

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,114 ✭✭✭the whole year inn

beakerjoe wrote: »
    As a rule i never order more than 3 shirtts at a time. Thats just me. It can be pure random that your shirts get siezed

Reading this very thread and going to take a leap on a few jerseys, over all who is the best .How do I get in contact with Macs seller?

Also what sizes does the jerseys go up to as I see on yayun2010 only goes to xl and I would need bigger than that?

Thats steep... Last time I ordered I got 5 shirts for 98 euro. Always allways always haggle!!

5 shirts for €98 is roughly $140.. Which works out at $28 a shirt.. Which is exactly how much I paid? :confused:

5 shirts for €98 is roughly $140.. Which works out at $28 a shirt.. Which is exactly how much I paid? :confused:

Sorry 98$

Sorry 98$

Are the shirt sizes the same as here. I'm buying them from your guy.

Are the shirt sizes the same as here. I'm buying them from your guy.

Yup

Does anyone have a link for a store for over 1xl?

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement