Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Online Jersey Stores

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭Pacifico

• Registered Users Posts: 626 ✭✭✭Superfint

Just an update for my order off Yanun, Ordered Monday night (17th), Had to verify my Payment method which I did on Thursday (20th) & my order shipped out yesterday (25th).

Pretty swift I think so far, I'll update here when it arrives. I ordered via Parcel Motel up north and its 4 Jerseys in total.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

My boca jersey from yayun has hit parcel motel in belfast so I should have it tomorrow!

• Registered Users Posts: 487 ✭✭Juxtapose

Moneymaker wrote: »
    I've ordered some more shirts from Ali, will keep ya'll posted.

Seller: http://www.aliexpress.com/store/626407

Any update with yours?

Just sent in an order for 4, plus one from another high repped guy.

Heres where the fingers start to be crossed!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

Just collected my Boca jersey from parcel motel, very happy with it!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭neacy69

Can you not use paypal for aliexpress? Really dont like giving my card info to these sites...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

Big thanks to MrMac

All four jerseys arrived. One for a friend. Refuses to believe they are copies. Quality is so good. Was in Munich three weeks ago and tbh you cant tell the difference between the Bayern Jersey.

Sizes were XL and I'm not sure if they are correct. Seem awfully snug on me. Granted I'm a fat **** I won't be wearing two of these until I shed some weight.

Have a heap of lads wanting me to play an order now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

TheDoc wrote: »
    Big thanks to MrMac

All four jerseys arrived. One for a friend. Refuses to believe they are copies. Quality is so good. Was in Munich three weeks ago and tbh you cant tell the difference between the Bayern Jersey.

Sizes were XL and I'm not sure if they are correct. Seem awfully snug on me. Granted I'm a fat **** I won't be wearing two of these until I shed some weight.

You ordered on the 7th according to your post? I ordered on the 8th, but it wasn't shipped until the 16th.

I'm thinking mine should be due any day now....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Moneymaker

Juxtapose wrote: »
    Any update with yours?

Just sent in an order for 4, plus one from another high repped guy.

Heres where the fingers start to be crossed!

Yeah it's been received as of yesterday in Ireland.

Cross the fingers and hope it gets through customs now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭ollie1

I don't know if any of you are interested but these guys make replica retro jerseys. You can request them to make a old jersey and if enough people ask they make them. They sell quickly so if you see something you like buy it quick before its sold out.

http://3in1footballblog.blogspot.co.uk

ON ROUTE TO CUSTOMER DUBLIN MAIL CENTRE, DUBLIN 12 04-Mar-14
    15:01
    ITEM RECEIVED DUBLIN MAIL CENTRE, DUBLIN 12 03-Mar-14
    15:16

Seems all good.

I got a Columbia home, Spain Away and Germany Away shirt if anyone cares :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

Mine was despatched on the 16th but I didn't use Parcel Motel. Instead I get possibly the worst tacking company ever!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,257 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

ollie1 wrote: »
    I don't know if any of you are interested but these guys make replica retro jerseys. You can request them to make a old jersey and if enough people ask they make them. They sell quickly so if you see something you like buy it quick before its sold out.

http://3in1footballblog.blogspot.co.uk

Amazing. Gonna order a couple of these.

Any ideas if the sizes are ok? I'm L normally. Reckon L would be ok?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

TheDoc wrote: »
    Big thanks to MrMac

That happened me too the first time I ordered for lads! NO BOIL WASH and NO TUMPLE DRYER tell them

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭ollie1

MrStuffins wrote: »
    Amazing. Gonna order a couple of these.

Any ideas if the sizes are ok? I'm L normally. Reckon L would be ok?

One size up so XL :)

• Advertisement

Yeah generally you need to go up a size if your normal size is tight on you.

I'm ordering mediums even though I generally take a small.

Adidas shirts in particular seem to be smaller.

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭kayevajo

www.kitfootballshirt.com/

anyone ever use this site?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Take a pic of the Columbia shirt MM, looks great and hope its just as good in reality

I will when i'm home from work, got a text saying the postman had come :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,113 ✭✭✭the whole year inn

Any one come across a site that does 2xl all I can find is xl.some of those shirts look nice

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭Danger781

Any one come across a site that does 2xl all I can find is xl.some of those shirts look nice

I'd say you'll need to email them directly. Try Macs seller, he tends to have things available that aren't necessarily on the website.

Speaking of Macs seller..

Ended up paying $152 (~110 euros) total for..
    1 x Dortmund away (20)
    1 x Bayern home (20)
    1 x Liverpool home (20)
    1 x Liverpool away (20)
    1 x Liverpool hoodie (30)
    1 x Dortmund shorts (Free)

If I get taxed it will be a balls and a half..

Could / Should be cheaper but sure..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

neacy69 wrote: »
    Can you not use paypal for aliexpress? Really dont like giving my card info to these sites...

I use an 02 prepay credit card for all these transactions.

Had a few quid left on mine after ordering some stuff & ended up ordering a Madrid & Juve jersey.Now the wait begins.

Just got my Bayern home jersey from Macs seller and i'm not impressed!
    Ordered a XL and there's no way its an XL.

If you're ordering from him get AT LEAST 1 size up. The actual quality of the jersey is fantastic but there sizing guide it terrible.

I'll probably have to sell it tbh :(

10002947_10203532797947132_1219696117_n.jpg?oh=dd9efda1cfb88d9c2b0ccd11d167a350&oe=53193897&__gda__=1394186441_bc7ba8f99d89c1e31ca47b89e3e7ce64

1961459_10203532797187113_320297079_n.jpg?oh=5f97863e681e23e37a23433f7cfc6b46&oe=5319383E&__gda__=1394168688_4a50c7e1ccaa88f1aaf30b59209226da

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,040 ✭✭✭McG

Mr Blobby wrote: »

If you're ordering from him get AT LEAST 1 size up. The actual quality of the jersey is fantastic but there sizing guide it terrible.

I found the medium jerseys from them were perfect (and I'm probably slightly on the large side of a medium myself) so ordering 1 size up may not work all the way through the range of sizes.

McG wrote: »
    I found the medium jerseys from them were perfect (and I'm probably slightly on the large side of a medium myself) so ordering 1 size up may not work all the way through the range of sizes.

The sizes seem to be a bit ****ed.. If anything my Jersey was a medium in size.
    I only order XL in jerseys because I prefer having a looser fit. I'll stick it up on adverts or somewhere and will probably make my money back.

I'll probably have to sell it tbh :(

10002947_10203532797947132_1219696117_n.jpg?oh=dd9efda1cfb88d9c2b0ccd11d167a350&oe=53193897&__gda__=1394186441_bc7ba8f99d89c1e31ca47b89e3e7ce64

1961459_10203532797187113_320297079_n.jpg?oh=5f97863e681e23e37a23433f7cfc6b46&oe=5319383E&__gda__=1394168688_4a50c7e1ccaa88f1aaf30b59209226da
    I'm a medium in real jerseys and also in his so I don't understand why the xl seems so small and it doesn't fit. All my orders from him have been for medium and large and only 1 lad was disappointed his medium was a little bit tight.As others have said they find the fitting of theirs fine and someone else ordered the same bayern jersey and it's great. P.s if you get onto him about a sizing issue he'll replace the jersey with a bigger size with your next order from him hes great too deal with

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

The sizes seem to be a bit ****ed.. If anything my Jersey was a medium in size.
    I only order XL in jerseys because I prefer having a looser fit. I'll stick it up on adverts or somewhere and will probably make my money back.

Are you sure you didn't order the Arjen Robben super tight version? Adidas do 2 versions of most of their jerseys, one fits tight to the skin and the other fits like a normal shirt.

Here we are, says Medium on the label but they're more like Small. Fit nice and snug.

dDQgZqV.jpg

T14yyR1.jpg

Rh4xtNW.jpg

Awesome. Just ordered the lovely retro Arsenal one. Do you know wher it's coming from? As in, will it take long to arrive?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Brilliant MM, get selection. Gonna order some on friday me thinks

• Advertisement

Here we are, says Medium on the label but they're more like Small. Fit nice and snug.

dDQgZqV.jpg

T14yyR1.jpg

Rh4xtNW.jpg

From my guy or which site?

MrMac84 wrote: »
    From my guy or which site?

Read back about a page. :p

Read back about a page. :p

Can't see you mention it anywhere?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,369 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

Hi mac, I was wondering if you got my PM? I was hoping to place an order for my friend tonight/tomorrow if possible and was looking for your seller.

• Registered Users Posts: 626 ✭✭✭Superfint

Superfint wrote: »
    Just an update for my order off Yanun, Ordered Monday night (17th), Had to verify my Payment method which I did on Thursday (20th) & my order shipped out yesterday (25th).

Pretty swift I think so far, I'll update here when it arrives. I ordered via Parcel Motel up north and its 4 Jerseys in total.

Package sitting in my Parcel Motel now since late last night.
    The Tracking is a load of crap,still says its not in the UK yet even!

Am in Poland now till Tuesday, will check when am back then and upload some pics.

Bit worried about the sizes now after reading some posts, ordered XL and am usually a L or XL (For bagyness/comfort) , I definatly put on some timber since xmas so I'll have to prob shed a few pounds to wear these badboys now! :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,113 ✭✭✭the whole year inn

Superfint wrote: »
    Package sitting in my Parcel Motel now since late last night.
    The Tracking is a load of crap,still says its not in the UK yet even!

Am in Poland now till Tuesday, will check when am back then and upload some pics.

Bit worried about the sizes now after reading some posts, ordered XL and am usually a L or XL (For bagyness/comfort) , I definatly put on some timber since xmas so I'll have to prob shed a few pounds to wear these badboys now! :o

yea looks like theres a need for a few bigger sizes other than xl.Ill keep an eye out and post if i find anything

I'm thinking I just got a tight fitted version or I maybe was sent the wrong size. I gave the jersey to a friend to try on (he's a medium in size) and it fitted him perfectly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 949 ✭✭✭The Governor

I'm thinking I just got a tight fitted version or I maybe was sent the wrong size. I gave the jersey to a friend to try on (he's a medium in size) and it fitted him perfectly.

Maybe you received the players style man?

• Advertisement

Maybe you received the players style man?

Maybe..
    Either Way it done nothing for my self-esteem :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 949 ✭✭✭The Governor

Maybe..
    Either Way it done nothing for my self-esteem :pac:

I know after seeing your above post I reckon I must have specified fan style in the email of my order a dozen times :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,359 ✭✭✭henke

New German jersey! Got from a seller I've been usen awhile (not yayun) got here in under 4 weeks no parcel motel

Hi MrMac,

Could I get a PM for your seller?

Cheers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭Oscars Well.

henke wrote: »
    Hi MrMac,

Could I get a PM for your seller?

Cheers.

I'd appreciate one too! :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,068 ✭✭✭MarkY91

hi lads. is this yayun guy the best to go with? i havent bought a jersey since soccertriads..whatever happend to the site?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,954 ✭✭✭counterlock

For those interested, hit jerseys have reopened at
    http://www.cheapsportshop.biz/

I've used them a good bit before the site went down and found the thai jerseys to be absolutely perfect.

• Advertisement

For those interested, hit jerseys have reopened at
    http://www.cheapsportshop.biz/

I've used them a good bit before the site went down and found the thai jerseys to be absolutely perfect.

Any idea what the craic is with the pricing? I really want that Brazil Third kit but one of them is listed as $19.99 for the shirt, but further on I can get the shirt + short for $18.50?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,954 ✭✭✭counterlock

MrStuffins wrote: »
    Any idea what the craic is with the pricing? I really want that Brazil Third kit but one of them is listed as $19.99 for the shirt, but further on I can get the shirt + short for $18.50?

With hit jerseys you can get either authentic or Thai, generally the authentic ones will come with shorts but they are obvious fakes. Lower quality material, crap stitching and terrible badges. Thai are identicle to the real deal

I'm pretty pissed off at Mr. Macs seller. I ordered two jerseys (German home with Ozil, and an NBA jersey). 5 weeks later, only the NBA jersey arrived. I assume they should have been packaged together and not packaged separately. I'm going to follow up with him and find out what the story is.

Having said that, the quality of the jersey I did get is absolutely fantastic.

v3ttel wrote: »
    I'm pretty pissed off at Mr. Macs seller. I ordered two jerseys (German home with Ozil, and an NBA jersey). 5 weeks later, only the NBA jersey arrived. I assume they should have been packaged together and not packaged separately. I'm going to follow up with him and find out what the story is.

Having said that, the quality of the jersey I did get is absolutely fantastic.

Nope he sends them all seperatky and I've said before it's deffo a 4 week wait but IMO it's worth it too avoid customs!

Edit
    I have the German one with gotze on it and it's THE BEST copy I've ever seen!

Nope he sends them all seperatky and I've said before it's deffo a 4 week wait but IMO it's worth it too avoid customs!

Edit
    I have the German one with gotze on it and it's THE BEST copy I've ever seen!

Ahhhhhhhhhh ok, my bad, man. You've probably said that before but I missed it. Any time I've ordered from a seller like this before they've all been packaged together :o

The wait is definitely worth it. I'll post pictures of my Knicks jersey when I get home later. Unbelievable quality.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement